All hotels in Middleton, Wisconsin, United States of America

Great pool
    Awesome vibe
    Room is all right
    Comfortable
"Wish we had more time here"
We were just in town for a wedding, so we didn't get to utilize the property that long, but our room was very nice. It appeared the pool and weight room were well taken care of, and the restaurant area was pleasant. We're used to staying at places with a complimentary breakfast, which this didn't have, but surely it's because of the class of the hotel.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Ryan, thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at our location! We appreciate all feedback from our guests and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, however brief it was. Again, thanks for your review!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Ryan
"Lifesaver!! Great Stay!"
This hotel was close to everything but still quiet and relaxing. The hotel was "new" and very well maintained. The amenities including a pool, workout room, free wifi and business center which were wonderful bonuses. This was a great stay and a lifesaver, we had a different hotel reserved because of a "special deal" and when we arrived at the other hotel it was so bad that we couldn't stay there. This Hilton Garden Inn was available and was a great alternate, the next time we will start here!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
David, thank you very much for writing a review on your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton! We appreciate hearing feedback from our guests in order to ensure all future guests have a great experience at our location. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again in the future!
4 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Wonderful stay! Highly recommend this location if in the Madison area.
3 night trip Dec 9, 2015
Joann
Great spot to stay if on the west side of Madison
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Great family meeting place"
Hotel was just what we needed. They gave us adjoining rooms, which was perfect for our family weekend. Rooms are updated and comfortable and location was perfect.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Anne
"great hotel"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. great room for a good price.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Dear Steve, thank you very much for writing a review on your recent stay at our hotel! We appreciate all guest feedback and are happy to hear that your stay was great and our staff was helpful while you were here!
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
steve
"Great for a family trip"
The only thing that would have improved our stay would have been a complimentary breakfast and a warm pool.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Dear Valued Guest, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton! We appreciate any and all feedback from our guests and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us recently. I will pass along your comments about breakfast and the pool to our staff and thanks again for your feedback!
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Joesph
"Middleton getaway"
Hotel is very quiet. Comfortable beds . Microwave and refrigerator is a perk. Exercise room is nice and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is wonderful
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Marjorie, thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton! We appreciate all guest feedback and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time at our location. I will pass along your comments to our staff!
2 night trip Oct 22, 2015
Marjorie
"Convenient location, nice staff"
Arrived late on Sunday afternoon. Check-in was quick. Was told about restaurant breakfast special and that was it. On way to room passed main floor indoor pool and exercise room. Looked nice but I was there for a seminar. For some reason, I had a room for the disabled. I'm not disabled, but I think the bathroom sink would be too high for someone in a wheelchair. There was a mobile seat for use in the shower/tub. The hand-held shower in the tub was a nice idea, but its only resting place was overhead and the angle was weird. Mentioned this at checkout and they said they'd have maintenance look at it. Bathroom lighting was good -- you could actually use it to put on makeup! There was a mini-fridge (unstocked), microwave, coffee-maker and related stuff. Wi-fi hook-up was complementary. Nice desk/chair for working. Bed was comfy with lots of pillows. Had Direct TV and offered a lot of channels. Only real complaint was that the the room was cold. When I got there the thermostat registered 66; I set it to 70; 2 hours later it had only gotten up to 68. (By the way, it was also cold in the conference facilities the next day.)
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Rita
Excellent staff and facility. Staff went out of their way to meet our group's needs.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
"Nice."
The room we stayed in had a passage door to the next room. There was way too much noise coming through the door from next that room- conversation. Seal the door better.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Great visit. great value."
Great overnight stay with our grand daughter. Had fun in the pool and the breakfast was remarkably good! Made to order omelette and all the trimmings. Grand daughter had waffles which she loved. Great stay.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Could not have been more pleased!"
We arrived early and Kevin who was at the front desk immediately had a room cleaned on an upper floor per our request. Every employee of the hotel acknowledged us with a good morning or good afternoon as we passed by. This hotel is beyond clean and very quiet. The breakfast that is additional is good and it includes table service after you order direct with the cooks. They actually had a Keurig coffee maker in the room with K-cups. Had never seen that before, highly recommend.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Terry
"Thumbs up"
The bed was comfortable but not as comfortable as I've had at other places. And the duvet cover was a little noisy when you moved in bed.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Jill
"Nice hotel close to many restaurants and shopping"
We stayed here in Middleton while in town for Madison's Great Taste of the Midwest. We had a very pleasant experience at the hotel. Enjoyed the hot tub, too! Added bonus was the fresh fruit in the lobby for us to take for breakfast or snack. Restaurant looked nice but we did not dine there. Workout room was clean.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Jenn
"Great Location for A Madison Area Weekend"
Was in town for a weekend visit with friends and a play at the nearby American Players Theater. Great location, close to the highway, major streets and a variety of restaurants and shops.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Jenna
"Quality stay in a clean and quiet hotel"
Stayed at this hotel for the first time and was assigned a room on the third floor. Most impressed with how quiet our night's sleep was for a Saturday night and a full hotel of guests. Room was very nice and bed comfortable. Overall condition of the hotel was very good. Location is close to many eating options. Only suggestion I would make would be to monitor the elevator floor as it was often wet from the pool area. Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay and would return.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Dwayne
"Pleasant."
Very enjoyable. Nice location away from downtown Madison.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2015
"Hotel made mediocre by the price"
Any hotel experience should weighed against the price. I chose this hotel based on the good reviews and as a result did not mind paying slightly more to justify an expected level of good service. However, this is not what I got. I instead got a series of minor inconveniences that amassed so much over my visit that I could not ignore it. Here are some highlights: 1) after calling to schedule a hotel shuttle from the airport and that I should call the morning of my arrival to notify the driver for pickup. When I called that morning at the airport, I was told by another front desk person that there was no shutte scheduled that morning because shuttles do not run that day. 2) my first morning, the hostess answered my questions about the menu choices. However, the waitor informed me that she was incorrect in most of her answers and offered me an entirely different menu. Furthermore, his hurried nature was very upsetting because of its almost rude nature and the lack of requests for more water that went unfulfilled. 3) Scheduling shuttles for work or to the airport were often difficult due to coordinating a time when the front desk person was available instead of a plastic sign 4) the front desk offered trolley services, but could not tell me anything about the trolley expect that the trolley map was located on the front desk to look over Overall, one stand out at the front desk could not overcome the lack of service quality evident in the other staff.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Not Happy Family Times"
Lady who checked us in was rude. Pool ventilation wasn't working right. The lack of appropriate ventilation caused them to shut down the water park features. It also caused my daughter and myself to have asthma issues. So bad that she had to have a nebulizer treatment. Then they overcharged me for the room too. Not a happy customer at all!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Tracy
"Excellent stay at Hilton Garden Madison west"
Nice hotel, great staff. Went out of their way to make sure our stay was excellent.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Had a wonderful weekend getaway! Beautiful hotel, staff was very friendly and helpful! Room was very clean and bed was surprisingly very comfortable!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Convenient location, well-maintained property"
This hotel is in a great location, close to shopping, restaurants and a short drive to downtown Madison. My only complaint was noise level in the hallway outside my room and in the room next door. You could hear the neighbor's TV and voices in the hall. I do not blame the hotel for this -- these were loud young women preparing for a wedding. But perhaps better sound-proofing will be considered for future renovations.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Hotel was kept up very well and it was very clean. The staff was friendly and I enjoyed the fitness center. It had very nice PreCore treadmills which are great to run on. Nice location.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"great hotel"
I really enjoy this hotel..very clean, nice staff..my only issue is parking on the weekend(they do a lot of wedding business)..it's almost impossible.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
louise
"Great hotel next to everything"
Great side of town, everything was close by the hotel. Everyone was very friendly and was able to give us directions without hesitation! Will definitely stay there again!
Other trip May 8, 2015
zach
"Would Stay Again and Recommend"
Staff was friendly and courteous. Location was central to neighborhoods we were visiting. The room was clean and well maintained for the most part. The pool (including the children's pool area) was also clean and well maintained, however the chlorine mix seemed too high. The breakfast was very nice with a number of hot options "made to order" available.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Kristi
"Would definitely recommend"
This is a very nice hotel convenient to Middleton and Madison.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
LIke having a Keurig in the room ...but the lobby coffee was free too and good Food and service in the breakfast area was excellent.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Had a great time! Only downfall was that the pool broke. And it was really fun for our kids when we did get to go into it! But they worked with another hotel for everyone to go there.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Weekend trip to Madison"
Great overnight hotel. Easy to find and easy to get into Madison for events and dinner plans. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. We didn't get two double beds (had to use a pull out couch), but they comped breakfast to make up for it. Good wireless and cable TV. They had a nice indoor swimming pool (which was closed when we were there). This is right next to a shopping center and a short drive to downtown Middleton. A step or two up from other budget hotels I've stayed at in Madison.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for your positive feedback about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton! We would like to apologize again for the pool being out of order during your stay. We appreciate hearing that our staff was helpful to you, and will pass along your comments to our team.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Boyd
"Exceptional hotel amenities"
Outstanding stay with great service. Notes in room welcoming the new guest. Very creative "towel sculpture" on a stool in the room. Excellent breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"False Promises"
Overall I was disappointed in the place, I thought it was way overpriced and filled with false promise. Booked an upgraded whirlpool room only to arrive and find out it was overbooked and we were placed in a handicapped accessible room instead. Not a horrible place, but if I was in the area I'd give one of the other 50 hotels a shot before I tried this one again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review of your recent stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton. Feedback is a valuable tool in ensuring the comfort of our guests. We take your comments seriously and use them as training tools to improve the guest experience. I want to apologize for the reservation issues you experienced during your stay. Again, I thank you for your feedback and I hope you try us again.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Jonathan
"Madison Mingle March 2015"
I stayed at the hotel for the Madison Mingle stamping retreat. it was my first experience for this retreat as well as staying at the hotel. It was clean, and quiet, However my room smelled, most likely the cleaning supplies that were used. I didnt have the opportunity to use the pool/hot tub or work out room, not sure if there was a sauna, but i hope to take advantage of these amenties next year when i come back for the mingle. the housekeepers were friendly
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Dianne E
"Pool time"
Stay was nice. Pool chemicals were very strong and had to leave the area for fresh air many times. Hotel would have gotten a 5 except for this reason.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
vicki
"Great value and comfort"
We enjoyed our stay here. The room was comfortable and the atmosphere was cozy. The only downside was the noise outside our room. There were several noisy children on our floor. They opened and shut doors and ran in the hall late into the first night, and early the second morning. We asked to switch floors, and the next night was better. It would be nice if the room had TV Guides so we could see what was going to be on the TV, since they had no in-room movie order option.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Alaina
"Nice hotel close to shopping, 10 min. To capital."
Nice hotel. Breakfast was extra but well worth it. Staff at breakfast was super. Check in staff were helpful and knowledgable. Desk, checking staff need a more professional "look". Really like the hotel would stay there again when in Madison.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Another great stay"
I've stayed here a few times now. It's a great hotel, the rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is very friendly. They have a great breakfast area, with a good spread of food and drink. The exercise room is my only complaint. It's dirty, covered in dried sweat. The treadmills all needed to be fixed, tightened, cleaned. The stair climbers were just filthy, it looked liked at least a week, maybe 3, had passed since it's last cleaning. It was also during a junior hockey tournament, and the kids were a little loud, they would run around their rooms, which could be heard when it was quiet. Neither egregious concerns, nor will stop me from returning, I just hope next time I go back, the exercise room has had some TLC.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Good, but not above and beyond service"
The room was great, although I was disappointed that we weren't close to the 2nd room I booked. I asked when checking in and all I got was an insincere apology.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Good place to stay, minimal, fixable problems."
Staff are friendly and efficient accommodating my needs readily. The beds are very high. A step stool would help. I also find the pool is not suitable for swimming. It is for families with children or those who want to play water volleyball. I require a pool deep enough to exercise. We stay here regularly. They have a fine breakfast. Dinner however must be ordered and delivered from a nearby restaurant.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
"Overall a great overnighter"
main reason for stay was a family overnight for the kids to have some fun on a cold January Saturday night. Pool area and size was very nice, water in the pool was a little chilly, but the kids didn't mind so much. The Hot tub was very nice, comfortable and clean. The fountains, slides, and other activities in the pool helped keep the kids busy which was nice. Great concept. Would do it again!!!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Marvelous in Middleton"
Excellent facility! Would not hesitate to stay here again & the rate was outstanding. Only issue would be a little too much softener in the water and housekeeping wanted to clean our room @ 9:15am on Sunday morning. Highly recommend!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Andy
"Location and breakfast."
Good location. Would like to have breakfast included though.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Manny
"Family Overnight"
The hotel, room and pool were all beautiful and clean. Everyone was so nice. Definately worth it.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Cynthia
"Very nice hotel good location."
The Polar Express was within walking distance so this is why we choose this location.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"A Weekend at the Garden"
We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for a weekend. It was an O.K. stay. The mattress on the bed was not the most comfortable--actually didn't work well at all for either one of us. And the wedding reception on the lower level on Saturday evening made it very difficult to come and go via the back entrance, not to mention the extra noise in the hotel.
Rom
"Short weekend stay in Middleton"
Stayed at this hotel for one night while visiting relatives. Very nice gym, pool and the staff was friendly and room very clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
IndyRob
Everything was very good. Personnel was nice and accommodating. We left before breakfast time so I don't know if 10.95 would be a good deal for the breakfast. However, I would not pay that much for a buffet breakfast. I don't think I could eat enough for that amount. Beds were comfortable and all in all a very nice stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Denise
"Hilton Review"
I was very pleased with my stay. Employees were polite and informative.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Anthony
The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet had many choices.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014