All hotels in Middleton, Wisconsin, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Room is all right
    Comfortable
"Hilton Review"
I was very pleased with my stay. Employees were polite and informative.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Anthony
The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet had many choices.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Pat S
"Hilton Garden Inn Middleton,Wi"
Beautiful hotel in scenic Middleton,Wi. Staff very friendly. Very quiet and breakfast buffet yummy. Greenway shops close to walk to as well as restaurants. Recommend the Irish Callagh.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Marjorie
Hotel was clean, service was friendly, facility was in convenient area
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always looking for feedback from our guests. If your travels bring you back to Madison, we hope you stay with us again!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
High level of noise. Other guests slam their room doors. Late night parties on the patio making noise.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
We are sorry to hear that your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/ Middleton did not meet your standards.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great location to where we needed to go on Sunday"
Everything was great. Room very clean and friendly people working at Hotel
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/ Middleton. Our front desk staff is always striving to make your stay as enjoyable as possible!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Gerry
"Good place to stay"
Enjoyed our one night stay here. The room was spacious, clean and the bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back if your travels ever bring you back to the Madison area!
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Pleasant location- good for runners!"
It was a nice, quiet location with easy access to highways, campus and downtown. Good neighborhood for an early morning run. Ice cream nearby ! Surprised that there was not coffee in the lobby 24/7, but there was fresh fruit available always.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Thank you for your positive review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our running trails. Come back and visit us, and try our Kcups located in the pantry. There are a variety of flavors to try!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
wisconsin grown
"Awesome"
Great place to stay, highly reccomend. Great for the family.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Overall, a good value"
Clean, comfortable rooms, with a friendly staff and a good breakfast buffet ($10). Only two problems: (1) As is, unfortunately, often the case, the air conditioner blows directly onto the bed, and (2) Soundproofing is, for all intents and purposes, non-existent between floors. On two nights of a four night stay late-night partying in the halls was way beyond reasonable, but efforts by staff to alleviate the problem was ineffectual. Incredible noise from the room upstairs actually woke us from our sleep. It would stop when staff apparently contacted the occupants, but then begin again immediately. Nothing was done.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want our guests expectations to be met. We appreciate your kind words on our friendly staff and apologize for the unfortunate late night partying going on during your stay. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve.
4 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Needs to be updated"
Room was fairly clean, but needs updating badly. Fridge was loud and falling apart. Outside of building is less than appealing. Service was great.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/ Middleton. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel. We are always looking for feedback from our guests on ways we can improve. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to Middleton. Thank you!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Great hotel.would definitely come back.i great location out of busy downtown.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Drums on Parade..."
On my Hotel Tour-de-Madison, My wife and I stayed at 4 places in 4 nights as it related to our travels. Hilton Garden was stop #3 for the Madison Scouts: Drums on Parade competition. Located just minutes from the Bristol Street stadium is what made this a great stay for us. A huge bonus is the shopping and food choices that surround this facility. From the initial greeting to the "so long farewell" all was good! Yes I would stay there again when in Middleton Wis.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
It is always wonderful to know when our guests had a great stay at out hotel. We at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your comments. We will see you next time you are in town. Have a great day!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
dee dee
"Very comfortable hotel"
Stayed as part of wedding party. Very enjoyable stay, everything as advertised. Staff friendly and helpful at all times.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Close to Family"
It was great! Excellent and friendly service. Comfortable room. Free WiFi. Business room. Fitness room. Great pool for the grandchildren I was visiting. Will always stay there when I visit my family. What more can one ask for?
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Hello Jane, We want to thank you for your generous comments about the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton. It is great to hear that your stay exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!
4 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Jane Larsen
Fantastic Middleton/West Side location. Many great shops, retaurants, bars/brewery within walking distance. Short drive to downtown Madison. Hotel pool area is great, especially for families. The zero depth kids area with water features was a hit with our 5 and 3 year old. Also there is a lot of seating/lounging space around the pool with tables, chairs and lounge chairs. A must do - Capital Brewery. Very family friendly - bring your kids fave toys. Large outdoor space with picnic tables and bar and fantastic live music. Bring in any food or you can have food delivered from local restaurants.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Friendly staff"
Room was clean and appointed well. Piece was missing from frame on bathroom mirror. The only complaint I have, is that I thought there was a "free" breakfast included but that is not the case. There is a very good buffet of sorts with hot entrees you can order. It was very good and served promptly but a bit steep in price for an entire family at $10.99 each+ tip!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Thank you for taking the time to share your views about your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton. We apologize about the confusion regarding breakfast but are pleased to hear that you enjoyed. We want to thank you again for your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Next time back to Homewood Suites."
The place was OK. Breakfast was pricey and the room big enough. The room view was not much. It ranks lower than the Homewood Suites which is just a few blocks away, is also operated by Hilton, has larger rooms, free breakfast and nice views. They were priced the same.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton. It is disappointing to hear that you had a poor experience. We are sorry to hear that the hotels room size and our made to order breakfast did not meet your needs. We value your comments and will share them with the Hilton Garden Inn team.
2 night trip May 22, 2014
krrdad
"Pleasant Stay!"
We spent a night before a family event. The hotel was clean and quiet, as well as close to shops and dining. The desk staff was friendly and very helpful when we asked for local directions. Our stay exceeded our expectations! We will book again for our next event!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Hi Rob, thank you for your generous comments about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton. We are glad to hear that we earned your loyalty and look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Rob K.
The lobby bar closed at 10 pm on both Friday and Sat night.Would have loved to have a glass of wine at the end o a long day.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Wonderful hotel!"
We stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. Staff was friendly, rooms clean, and pool area was great for the kids!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Hi Melissa, Thanks for staying and reviewing us! We're happy you and your family enjoyed the Memorial Day and found the pool area especially fun! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Whats expected"
Its whats expected. Definitely not worth $150-$160 a night, but we got it for $100 so it was good. The bed was way to firm. But the pool area was fantastic for our 4yr and 1 yr old. It was beautiful sunny day out when we were thereand the pool arra was dark and leaves you wishing for some skylights.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West / Middleton. It is our goal to exceed each and every guest’s expectation and it sounds that we did not do that during your time at the hotel. We truly value your feedback and take it as a tool to bring about necessary improvements at our hotel. Thank you again for your comments.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Very nice hotel. We will definitley stay there again when visiting.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton. We look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great Stay!"
The Hilton Garden Inn, Middleton, Wisconsin, was a great place for our family to get together for the weekend. We came from all over the country for a family get together and the hotel and accommodations were great. Big lobby to gather in and a shopping center out the back door. We will return. Only negative; it was Mother's day and we were lingering at our breakfast table (two couples) and they pushed us out to "make room" when half the tables were empty. The individual was rude about the situation and we did nothing to merit the attitude.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
"great hotel and location!"
Great hotel, clean comfortable rooms, and nice location! Friendly staff too.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Loved Hilton Gardens in Madison!"
It was the first time I'd stayed at the Hilton Gardens and I found it to be very enjoyable. It was within walking distance of many shops and restaurants and I really enjoyed the Spa, gym and business center.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Thank you Trish for your recent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope that we will see you again!
4 night trip May 2, 2014
Trish F.
Pretty great experience except for breakfast buffet. It says buffet & looks like a buffet, but the staff actually serves your food - a fact I found out by getting yelled at when I tried to get some sausage. Also, they seemed ill-prepared for more than 3 or 4 people eating at a time. Dining area was not quite half full, but there was about a 10 min. wait for food. Would just suggest having more food prepared & not calling it a buffet if it's not a buffet. And not barking at guests who assume that a buffet is a buffet (I wasn't the only one who got snarled at.) Other than that, it was an excellent stay.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Andy K
"Stinky"
not sure what was going on, but i stayed for a wedding. the whole second floor hallway, and the north side of the building had the smell of sewage.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Dear Derek I first would like to thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton. I welcome your comments, so we can ensure future guests will not have a similar experience. I sincerely apologize for the odor issue you had experienced during your recent stay. I want you to know that this was a seasonal isolated occurrence that was temporarily out of our control. I’m sorry we have not met your expectations and this is definitely not the quality standards to which we are accustomed to providing.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"love the location and the pool"
Great location, accommodating staff, clean, modern design and great pool. My grandson loved the pool since it was very accommodating for a 3 year old and I also enjoyed the hot tub. I would highly recommend and look forward to a future stay,
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Close to shopping and restaurants"
Just a couple of things that disappointed me. One was that there was no available coffee unless the breakfast buffet was going. The only way to get coffee was to go back to my room and use the coffee maker there. This is the first hotel I have ever been in that did not have coffee available at all times. Also, no continental or free breakfast; only a buffet at what I felt was a high cost. The last disappointment was that the bathroom outlet did not work and I had to dry my hair in the entryway and use the closet door mirrors. When I told the main desk about this, I was told they would inform maintenance.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Madison West for your recent visit to the Madison area. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience. We always take the feedback we receive as invaluable and are always using it as learning opportunities to make our hotel and our teams stronger. I apologize that we did not deliver acceptable levels of customer service while you were staying with us. I completely understand your viewpoint and can see why you would rather enjoy the coffee in our lobby area instead of in your room I also want to apologize for the electrical issues that you found in your bathroom. I will use your comments and take them to our maintenance team. I can understand how frustrating your stay was and want you to know this is not the standard we strive for.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Great People, Nice Facility, Inconvenient Location"
Please note: my stay was during -40 degree weather and may have been different if I could have gone outside on foot and not been in danger of damaging my skin. The hotel was comfortable, clean and the staff were very friendly. I was disappointed because the hotel is in a remote location and surrounded by retail that is not needed by the average business traveler. There are a handful of restaurants, none of which have impressive menus. The small bar was open all of the nights and offered a nice bottle of house wine at a very reasonable price. A shuttle was available for transport but I found it inconvenient. I found the in-hotel breakfast option very overpriced for what was offered (average free continental breakfast option). I can’t blame them for trying though because you can’t go anywhere else for breakfast. The staff customer service impressed me the most when I found the hotel gym equipment not working and did everything in their power to get at least one treadmill to work.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
April T.
"For the price, more than worth it"
I had a great stay here. It's pretty far east of Madison but a good option if you don't mind driving and given the price. It was on special through hotels.com and I thought it was a deal. Super clean and of course the great quality you'd expect from a Hilton. There is a huge pool which is awesome and a ton of fun. It's indoor so bring your swimsuit even in Feb! They have a bar which is nice and you can charge dranks to your room. The breakfast buffet is just ok but it is mostly all you can eat. Not to far from a Target, liquor store and bank in case you need those things. Overall, would stay here again if I needed to be in the area.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Horrible bed"
They didn't tell us the firmness of the bed was adjustable and we slept on an extremely firm bed. We slept horrible. I happened to see the flyer by the front desk the next day and inquired. Long story short we adjusted to the softest setting and it still was too firm. We won't stay there again. Everything else was nice though.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"awards night"
too short. everything was wonderful. breakfast a must.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
tucc149
"Top notch"
The hotel was beautiful- the staff friendly. The rooms were very pleasant, clean, and spacious. The breakfast was very good, and the staff was always there to make sure your coffee was hot and full. The staff also cleaned off everyone's car! It snowed the night we stayed and we walked out to a dusted off car. They definitely go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
"Remote Hotel Location"
I wouldn't stay here again in the winter and possibly not in the summer either. This hotel is close to retail shopping and a handful of $$ and $$$ restaurants but don't expect to walk to any convenience stores for water or snacks. The breakfast options were overpriced for the quality and selection of food. If I had a car my experience may have been different. Overall the hotel was acceptable in regards to cleanliness and service (although the gym looked nice most of the machines did not work during my stay).
4 night trip Jan 20, 2014
April
"One out of two nights was good."
Friday the 17th of January was a night of which you would expect from a hotel.Very nice and condusive to a relaxing weekend. Saturday the 18th was a different story. M y wife was scalded in the shower by a blast of hot water that literally came from no-where. At 1;20a m salt trucks were performing their duties in the parking lots-and everyone knows what happens when a large truck backs up!!!! beep beep beep as it goes in reverse,over and over again. Three times at different hours through the night we could hear the salt trucks. The final straw of that evening was;around 2;30 a m the room above us had someone jumping on the bed(s),boom boom boom thump thump thump until 3-3;30. This was our third winter stay at the Hilton Garden Inn,this year,it may be our last!
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Great night stay"
Great price. Great staff. Got into the room late with no difficulties. Slept in late, enjoyed the late check out.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Jacque
Hotel was a great value for the price. Thought the front desk service was indifferent but service at restaurant was excellent. In room refrigerator was fairly noisy, frustrating because we didn't have anything in it. Couldn't turn it off because the ice would have melted and made a huge mess.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Terrific staff at this hotel"
We had snow on Christmas eve and when we woke up we found that the manager and his staff had actually cleaned off all the cars in their parking lot. What a great stay!!
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
we will come back next year. Everything was great.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
james oleary
"Nice hotel and great location."
Hotel was clean and updated and it was very close to store and restaurants. The price was very reasonable.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
TY
Great time. Loved the breakfast service!
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"GREAT Pool for Young Kids; HVAC Needs Work;"
We had a good time. The pookl has a wonderful "splash pad" that is great for children. Our grandaughter, a toddler, loved it.The room was nice, but the heating cooling was wacko. In the first room, an alarm in the HVAC air handler went off continuously. We then moved toa different room (same floor) where the temperature alternated betwwen too hot and too cold -- all night. I mentioned it at checkout & the desk clerk said that the HVAC was being replaced.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Grandma R
"Lovely Hotel"
This was well worth the money and then some! Room was beautiful and clean, great staff on duty! The location is also great because it's right on the outskirt of an outdoor shopping area. Great experience!
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
I stayed here two nights. Went to Madison for a couple of days and this hotel was the best of it. Very relaxing ambience, the table for working by the fire is a great idea, great breakfast buffet. In addition, you just go out by the back door and you get to a nice mall, not great for shopping but good enough to get a Sandwich from Cosi, a cup of coffee from Starbucks and that's all you need!
2 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Jose
"Convenient to meeting location"
Very nice room, although I spent little time in it. Only a few (relative) negatives: 1) inability to change thermostat setting using the directions given, so the room remained warmer than desired through the night; and 2) breakfast was pricey — I didn't need to rely on it, but I would have been hunting for an alternative eatery, otherwise. Nice shower setup with volume control at constant temperature.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
"Close to Taliesin, just outside of Madison."
Convenient, quiet, nice room, upscale neighborhood of Middleton, very friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Great, new hotel with spectacular staff"
Pool had late hours so we could take advantage of it and would be fun for kids (it was for me even). Staff was very welcoming and helpful. Room was modern, clean, and comfortable along with the rest of the hotel. Great experience!!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Nice, reasonable rates. Bed was comfortable. Location good. Issues with HD channels on cable the day we were there. Noise from adjoining room. Overall, we liked it!
Other trip Aug 30, 2013