All hotels in Beachwood, Ohio, United States of America
3840 Orange Pl, Beachwood, OH, 44122, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Cleanliness overshadowed by incorrect information."
Our stay was due to an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic and we were given the wrong travel time when we called to confirm our appointment and again when we checked in. This incorrect information resulted in our being late for our appointment, We would have never stayed had we known we were such an inconvenient distance away. Extremely disappointed.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Janet
the hotel was close to the interstate it was in a great shopping area the hotel was clean the staff was friendly and helpful it had a pool the restaurants were close to the hotelI would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends the price was reasonable for a king room
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
dave
"Great hotel in a great location"
Stay here a lot It's right off the highway (271) and the Eastern suburbs. People at desk are very nice, breakfast is free and OK, rooms are reasonably well maintained
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
The desk staff was not as friendly as need be. One of the two ladies working the desk acted as though we were a bother. One of the pillow cases in the room had stains on in but when we asked for another pillow the service staff brought two pillows and a set of towels. The gentleman was pleasant and delivered the items within 10 minutes of the call. The breakfast staff was friendly and accommodating. The food was hot and the staff never let the quantities go below 1/3 full. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"It was great and then no hot water."
I thought the staff did an amazing job maintainining the property. Everything was very clean.The breakfast was well organized and the pool was beautiful and warm. The only thing that was a true bummer was I had no hot water for a shower at 10 am. So I spent the day at Cleveland Clinic smelling of chlorine.. Second time at a Hampton that happened to me. Weird right?
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
sefa
"Nicest Hotel in Beechwood!"
We have a son attending John Carroll University. We have made several trips and have stayed at many of the nearby Hotels - this one is the best. Beautiful , extremely clean, large pool and the breakfast was outstanding. Every staff member was pleasant and helpful. Will make this our hotel of choice for all future trips to John Carroll.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Blue Streak
"Awesome!"
I had a wonderful stay. The staff was friendly. I definitely will stay there again!!!
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Good Choice"
This location was an excellent choice for visiting family in the area!
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
"Very Good Stay"
We really like our stay. Breakfast was perfect, but the bed was most comfortable. We love to stay at Hampton Inn.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Leo G
Bed was very comfortable. Front desk staff need to work on customer service.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Kellie
"Quick Trip"
This is a classy hotel. The rooms were large and the bed comfortable. We needed to check in hours early and they were very accomodating. The stay included buffet breakfast and had everything on it and was tasty. The pool was advertised as heated but was water temp in the low 80s was far below what was expected. It was a pleasant stay.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Tim S
"Pleasant workers/staff."
Perfect. Loved the breakfast. Please, I need a copy of my charges.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Excellent hot breakfast! Great location."
Stayed for three nights and with the exception of the pool being stoo cold, everything else was very nice. It's a good value.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
ramona
"Great overall"
Excellent hotel. Only complaint is that the water in the shower kept alternating between hot and cool. Otherwise, great hotel for the money.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
The room was very comfortable. Loved the bedding! All staff were extremely friendly!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Colleen
Clean, convenient. Helpful staff. It did not have pay per view movie channel which was disappointing, however overall very nice.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Nice hotel and will stay again."
Cleanliness of room and hotel were on par. Staff was very friendly and made you feel at home. Breakfast was excellent. It was a very comfortable and pleasant stay. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2014
The staff was really nice and attended to my needs. They always had a smile on their faces and was always glad to help.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
renee
"Nice Hotel in Beachwood Ohio"
The hotel location is pretty good, close to I-271. Only few miles to Case Western Reserve University, so I always stay there if I need to take my daughter to college. There are several good restaurants near by. The neighborhood is nice and safe. The hotel itself is clean, comfortable, and all staffs are very friendly. I really enjoy this hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Yen
"Very Nice"
Everything was awesome!! Jennifer at the front desk was amazing! From the moment I arrived, she made me feel valued & important. The only thing that I was disappointed about was no microwave or refrigerator in the room. Other than that, everything was perfect!
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Angel
Nice hotel! We stayed here for a college visit and the location for Miami U is great.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"A very Pleasant stay!"
Stayed over one night while visiting friends. The hotel was easy to find,clean up-to-date lobby/check-in area, very pleasant , helpful staff and a generous breakfast buffet. Our room was good-sized , two queen beds, ample size bathroom , clean and quiet. We stayed overnight on a weekday , the 6th floor , not a full house , so it was very quiet at night. AC worked well. The room/bedding were clean. There are many restaurants along Orange. Will definitely stay again when in town. Overall , a very pleasant stay.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Excellent hotel in all catagories"
Would highly recommend the stay to anyone and one of the best experiences for my many hotel stays. Also, walk next door to the Bamana Breeze restaurant which is top notch. You will not regret staying here.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Good stay for HOF weekend"
Hotel was fine however our keys were deactivated each day. Minor inconvenience. Other than that. This was a good place
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Doug
"Very good hotel"
Good hotel at a decent price with a decent size room and very good breakfast. Room was comfortable and had plenty of room for the four of us. Breakfast was very good, lots of selection and seating. Overall a very good hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Lovely experience. Great staff. I stay there all the time.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"The Best Hotel in the Cleveland Area"
I stay at this hotel every time I visit my daughter in Cleveland, every 3 or 4 months. It is ALWAYS so comfortable and clean. The beds are divine. The staff is always friendly. The breakfast is fabulous. The only negative is that the hotel is often packed--everyone has found out about it!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
CWMom
"Excellent Hotel"
Very nice hotel! Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was one of the best we had on this vacation.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
"very very good"
It was a very memorable and nice stay. I was given a refrigerator to my room upon a simple request. Staff went above and beyond the call of duty.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Alvin
"Needs refrigerator"
The hotel is convenient and nice. However, it needs a small refrigerator in the room, not filled with costly goodies, but for soft drinks, etc. That was very disappointing.
3 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Love the beds"
The rooms were very clean and roomy. They were very accommodating at the hotel when I had to leave early because of canceled surgery at the Cleveland clinic.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Lucy
"Great Experience"
A couple and friends and I stayed at this location during a vacation trip to Cedar Point. It was convenient to several restaurants(bahama breeze and red robin in same road) and interstates. Front desk was very nice and engaging. Offered fresh baked cookies after our 11 hour drive. Definitely will stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Tray
"best choice ever"
excellent staff and service all around. all our need were met. We had a choice of places to stay for the week, but we were so glad we choose the Hampton. We plan on coming back, when we visit Cleveland next time.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Herschell
Excellent in every way. The room the breakfast the pool the location all excellent. And also the staff.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
I booked this hotel to attend a family reunion and I could not have been happier. From the friendliness of the staff to the continental breakfast and the ease of checkout. Everything exceeded my expectations...I will stay here again the next time I visit in Cleveland.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Tanisha F
Facilities were outstanding. Rooms were clean,spacious and well appointed. Lots of national chain restaraunts close by. Easy access from freeway. I would definitely stay again. Can't recommend enough.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Very comfortable and convenient"
I had reserved a Accessible room because my mother uses a walker and sometimes a wheelchair. It was very roomy and comfortable. The Toilet was high enough for her to use and didn't need to use the toilet raiser. It was close the the Cleveland Clinic where we were going for my mother. Grreat place, will definitely go there again.,
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
catsffs
"clean and comfy"
I would stay again. the breakfast was very good, the room was extra clean, the pool was fantastic, and the price was right
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
joe
"Great beds and room."
This was the perfect location and amenities for our stay. I really appreciated the attention the front desk staff payed me when I asked a question about where to park our uhaul
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Texasfamily
"Great Hotel for the Price"
The breakfast food was really fresh, and the older gentleman and lady that were working at breakfast was very friendly. Also overall I have no complaints what so ever. I would say this is one of the best hotels we have stayed at in a long time. Highly recomended.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"I love Hampton Inn"
Great location! Friendly staff! Comfortable bed!
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Good place to stay"
They gave us a refrigerator for a medicine we needed to refrigerate. The staff was helpful. The breakfast was great.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We enjoy hearing from our guests as we can only improve with the feedback we receive from our guests. I am so happy your enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you in the near future. Thanks again! Abbey Laird Assistant General Manager
Other trip May 30, 2014
"awesome stay"
Cookies upon checking was a nice treat. Breakfast was awesome. Pool was wonderful.
3 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Great hotel, great location"
There were some really good restaurants in the area. Easy on-off from the highway.
4 night business trip May 12, 2014
"No better stay"
This was a top five place to stay for us. The staff was attentive and courteous. The room was exceptionally clean and nice. The spa area was in great condition and clean. Breakfast in the am was good and the proximity to the interstate was good. Overall a 9.5 out of 10
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Nice hotel in a nice part of Cleveland"
The rooms were very clean and quiet, and the rest of the hotel was the same. There was a lovely pool and hot tub that we really enjoyed. There are plenty of great restaurants in the area as well. I've stayed in Beachwood two other times now and this room was by far the best.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Jessi
"Cold pool"
Overall nice. However we chose hotel for pool/ spa and pool was uncomfortably cool. We asked if it could be warmed and we thought maintenance was going to adjust. However after a few hours we asked why circulating water was still cool and it was explained that the water is all the same and that it would take 24 hours to warm it by 4 degrees. I guess that meant nothing was done as it was the same the next day. Very disappointing as I have always thought Hampton's were great. HBO wasn't working maintenance was suppose to fix, didn't. Won't go back. Although very clean if you are not swimming I say go.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Suite was very nice"
Stayed 1 night on a Saturday night. Had a late check-in and required being buzzed in, suite was very roomy. Windows in the room don't open. Breakfast was good but not great. Sunday morning there's a church service in the meeting room which created a busy lobby area. Overall nice hotel and comfy beds.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Justin
"Overnight in Cleveland."
We needed a hotel in Cleveland and we found this one. We were pleased with our selection.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Gombah
"Good hotel, Excellent price"
The hotel was very clean, quiet, the rooms and the decor overall of the hotel was nice .... I'll be back
1 night trip May 1, 2014