All hotels in Beachwood, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3840 Orange Pl, Beachwood, OH, 44122, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"A very Pleasant stay!"
Stayed over one night while visiting friends. The hotel was easy to find,clean up-to-date lobby/check-in area, very pleasant , helpful staff and a generous breakfast buffet. Our room was good-sized , two queen beds, ample size bathroom , clean and quiet. We stayed overnight on a weekday , the 6th floor , not a full house , so it was very quiet at night. AC worked well. The room/bedding were clean. There are many restaurants along Orange. Will definitely stay again when in town. Overall , a very pleasant stay.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Excellent hotel in all catagories"
Would highly recommend the stay to anyone and one of the best experiences for my many hotel stays. Also, walk next door to the Bamana Breeze restaurant which is top notch. You will not regret staying here.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Good stay for HOF weekend"
Hotel was fine however our keys were deactivated each day. Minor inconvenience. Other than that. This was a good place
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Doug
"Very good hotel"
Good hotel at a decent price with a decent size room and very good breakfast. Room was comfortable and had plenty of room for the four of us. Breakfast was very good, lots of selection and seating. Overall a very good hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Lovely experience. Great staff. I stay there all the time.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"The Best Hotel in the Cleveland Area"
I stay at this hotel every time I visit my daughter in Cleveland, every 3 or 4 months. It is ALWAYS so comfortable and clean. The beds are divine. The staff is always friendly. The breakfast is fabulous. The only negative is that the hotel is often packed--everyone has found out about it!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
CWMom
"Excellent Hotel"
Very nice hotel! Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was one of the best we had on this vacation.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
"very very good"
It was a very memorable and nice stay. I was given a refrigerator to my room upon a simple request. Staff went above and beyond the call of duty.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Alvin
"Needs refrigerator"
The hotel is convenient and nice. However, it needs a small refrigerator in the room, not filled with costly goodies, but for soft drinks, etc. That was very disappointing.
3 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Love the beds"
The rooms were very clean and roomy. They were very accommodating at the hotel when I had to leave early because of canceled surgery at the Cleveland clinic.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Lucy
"Great Experience"
A couple and friends and I stayed at this location during a vacation trip to Cedar Point. It was convenient to several restaurants(bahama breeze and red robin in same road) and interstates. Front desk was very nice and engaging. Offered fresh baked cookies after our 11 hour drive. Definitely will stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Tray
"best choice ever"
excellent staff and service all around. all our need were met. We had a choice of places to stay for the week, but we were so glad we choose the Hampton. We plan on coming back, when we visit Cleveland next time.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Herschell
Excellent in every way. The room the breakfast the pool the location all excellent. And also the staff.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
I booked this hotel to attend a family reunion and I could not have been happier. From the friendliness of the staff to the continental breakfast and the ease of checkout. Everything exceeded my expectations...I will stay here again the next time I visit in Cleveland.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Tanisha F
Facilities were outstanding. Rooms were clean,spacious and well appointed. Lots of national chain restaraunts close by. Easy access from freeway. I would definitely stay again. Can't recommend enough.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Very comfortable and convenient"
I had reserved a Accessible room because my mother uses a walker and sometimes a wheelchair. It was very roomy and comfortable. The Toilet was high enough for her to use and didn't need to use the toilet raiser. It was close the the Cleveland Clinic where we were going for my mother. Grreat place, will definitely go there again.,
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
catsffs
"clean and comfy"
I would stay again. the breakfast was very good, the room was extra clean, the pool was fantastic, and the price was right
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
joe
"Great beds and room."
This was the perfect location and amenities for our stay. I really appreciated the attention the front desk staff payed me when I asked a question about where to park our uhaul
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Texasfamily
"Great Hotel for the Price"
The breakfast food was really fresh, and the older gentleman and lady that were working at breakfast was very friendly. Also overall I have no complaints what so ever. I would say this is one of the best hotels we have stayed at in a long time. Highly recomended.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"I love Hampton Inn"
Great location! Friendly staff! Comfortable bed!
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Good place to stay"
They gave us a refrigerator for a medicine we needed to refrigerate. The staff was helpful. The breakfast was great.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We enjoy hearing from our guests as we can only improve with the feedback we receive from our guests. I am so happy your enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you in the near future. Thanks again! Abbey Laird Assistant General Manager
Other trip May 30, 2014
"awesome stay"
Cookies upon checking was a nice treat. Breakfast was awesome. Pool was wonderful.
3 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Great hotel, great location"
There were some really good restaurants in the area. Easy on-off from the highway.
4 night business trip May 12, 2014
"No better stay"
This was a top five place to stay for us. The staff was attentive and courteous. The room was exceptionally clean and nice. The spa area was in great condition and clean. Breakfast in the am was good and the proximity to the interstate was good. Overall a 9.5 out of 10
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Nice hotel in a nice part of Cleveland"
The rooms were very clean and quiet, and the rest of the hotel was the same. There was a lovely pool and hot tub that we really enjoyed. There are plenty of great restaurants in the area as well. I've stayed in Beachwood two other times now and this room was by far the best.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Jessi
"Cold pool"
Overall nice. However we chose hotel for pool/ spa and pool was uncomfortably cool. We asked if it could be warmed and we thought maintenance was going to adjust. However after a few hours we asked why circulating water was still cool and it was explained that the water is all the same and that it would take 24 hours to warm it by 4 degrees. I guess that meant nothing was done as it was the same the next day. Very disappointing as I have always thought Hampton's were great. HBO wasn't working maintenance was suppose to fix, didn't. Won't go back. Although very clean if you are not swimming I say go.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Suite was very nice"
Stayed 1 night on a Saturday night. Had a late check-in and required being buzzed in, suite was very roomy. Windows in the room don't open. Breakfast was good but not great. Sunday morning there's a church service in the meeting room which created a busy lobby area. Overall nice hotel and comfy beds.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Justin
"Overnight in Cleveland."
We needed a hotel in Cleveland and we found this one. We were pleased with our selection.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Gombah
"Good hotel, Excellent price"
The hotel was very clean, quiet, the rooms and the decor overall of the hotel was nice .... I'll be back
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Tiana
"Nice Clean Comfortable Hotel"
The room was extremely clean. Mattress could have been a little former, but was clean. Carpet was spotless. We had minimal contact with the staff, but breakfast was good. It was just what we were looking for.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Excellent place to stay!"
We stayed here when in town for a wedding. Our room was exactly as shown in the pictures. The bed was incredibly clean and comfy. The room was spacious and beautiful! The lobby was welcoming and cozy. We were greeted with fresh baked cookies and a smile at check in. All staff was helpful and friendly! We wished we could have stayed another night.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
jenn
"Great family vacation"
The four of us stayed here in mid April for 3 nights on a family vacation. The staff was so polite, accomodating and attentive. The facilities and rooms were always clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast each morning and it's variety gve us plenty of options. Each time we entered and exited, the staff was inviting and interested in if we needed anything else. The pool was warm and comfortable and actively used by guests. There were plenty of restaurant options nearby for dinners and we found it very easy to get on and off the highway to get to our destinations each day - mainly downtown Cleveland attractions, Case Western Reserve University and Cuyahoga Valley National Park. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
kim
"Super soft bed gave me a back-ache for days"
All n all the hotel was a very nice hotel. Great location to where I needed to go in Beachwood. The room was 80% clean. I say that because I found someone elses hairs in the shower and bathroom. But thats not a biggy really. The main issue I had with this hotel and why I would not choose it again unless they confirmed they had a different bed was the bed was super soft. Almost like laying on pillows. Some might like that, so thats great for them. For me, it gave me back pains for 3 days. I did not realize until the next morning when I woke up and could barely get changed.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
Jon
"Nice hotel indoor pool"
I stay here often when I have come to the Cleveland area find it very convenient and close to everything. Breakfast is quite good and there is a variety. The only issue is that they tended to make my room up later in the day on this visit which was surprising to me.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Enough space"
Traveling with two growing boys means we need extra space. The rooms here have enough space to spread out some and to fit in the beds comfortably.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Nice hotel close to many things. Staff friendly."
Staff was friendly. Room was clean, bed comfortable.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
The hotel was very nice. Room was very clean. I would definetly stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Mel
"Very nice place to stay"
I would highly recommend staying there. The rooms are nice, The place has a great open area for the very good breakfast and to lounge around in. The staff is friendly.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Marty Martino, Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It makes us very happy to know that our lobby is inviting and you were able to lounge and relax! I hope your travels bring you to the area again soon. Thanks again! Abbey Laird Assistant General Manager
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Marty Martino
"Awesome breakfast"
Great breakfast. In town for cleveland clinic visit and this hotel was just out of town but close to everything!! Comfy beds.. Hot tub was awesome.. Shower curtains need to be longer.. We had water all over the floor... Other then that a great hotel
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Jennifer, Thank you so much for your review! We value each and every one of our guests, as well as their feedback. I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel! If your travels bring you back to Beachwood, we would love to have you back. Thank you again for staying with us. Sincerely, Abbey Laird Assistant General Manager
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Very clean"
Nice, clean rooms. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Would definitely recommend!
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Deara M, Thank you for your review of our hotel! We truly appreciate any feedback from our guests as this is the only way we can improve. We look forward to your future travels with us! Thanks again, Abbey Laird
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
M
Room was nice! But the pool had some rowdy people!
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Dear Charlon Webb, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay with us! I am so glad that you were able to enjoy the room. I apologize that the pool was a little crowded. Did you happen to mention this to the front desk? We are always willing to do our best to control the noise level and occupancy of the pool. I hope your travels bring you to the area again as we would love to have you back! Thanks again, Abbey Laird Assistant General Manager
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
"Very Happy with this Hotel"
Exceeded my expectations. Clean. Lots of amenities. Good service. Suite room very nice; liked having a refrigerator. (regular rooms do not have one).
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Hello Ellen S, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We truly appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests as this is the only way we can improve. I hope that your travels will bring you back to the area! Thanks again for your review, Abbey Laird Assistant General Manager
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
Ellen S
"Always love hamptons"
When in doubt stay at a Hampton. Very nice hotel, would stay again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"helpful"
The local staff was great in resolving an issue. I had mistakenly reserved the room for the wrong night through hotels.com On the phone, the Hampton headquarters wanted to charge us for two nights. The hotels.com staff changed the reservation on the way to the hotel and the local staff made that change possible, without being charged for a 2nd night. Thanks to the local staff who went to bat for us.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"Age"
The hotel on it's site or on the hotels app doesn't list that they have an age requirement. After already paying fully for my room they wait till I get there to tell me I can't stay there.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2014
"Fine hotel"
Like most all Hamptons, this place was good.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
Mitch
"Great hotel - no complaints"
Very clean - very nice. no complaints at all. Great breakfast. Good size pool and fitness room. Close to a lot of restaurants and shopping.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
Would have loved a fridge and microwave, other then that, it was Chen week maintained and there was restaurants nearby.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Hello, Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Expedia! We truly appreciate any comments from our guests, so we can make any necessary improvements. The rooms that have a fridge and microwave in them are our studio suite rooms. I hope that for your next visit, you have a chance to stay in one of our studio suites! Thanks again for the review Sincerely, Abbey Laird Assistant General Manager
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"Just a great stay."
The only thing that wasn't right was that our shower was missing the shower curtain. But, we called and the staff had one to our room in 5 minutes. I have to say that the people working there were VERY friendly and professional. I will stay there again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"nice hotel with pool to ourselves"
The entryway was a little dirty/cold in the snow storm but the staff was nice and the room was comfortable. We loved the pool and hot tub.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Hello Frances! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We truly appreciate all of your wonderful comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the entryway upon your arrival . With all of the snow we have gotten, it is tough to keep up with the salt that is brought in! I well talk with my staff about making sure the are keeping up with the mopping. I hope that this won't deter you from staying with us in the future. Thanks again for the review! Sincerely, Abbey Laird Assistant General Manager
Other trip Jan 31, 2014