All hotels in Paris, France
40, rue du Commandant Mouchotte, Paris, Paris, 75014, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Blah. Nothing special about it, nothing bad."
It was okay. Nothing special, but nothing bad
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Gregory
"A convenient location"
Highly convenient location to rail and metro transportation and lots of restaurants in area. Only difficulty was getting the room temperature comfortable, their A/C was operating at max during a warm spell, but we needed an extra fan which they provided. Towels were plush. Would choose to stay there again.
4 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
jason
"satisfactory"
ok
3 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Willie
"Great account acc"
It wasa little out of centercity,but for me no problem. Subway access was just down the road . The first thing I do in any city is use the city
8 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Roland
"vacationer"
very nice and clean, excelent location
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Aldo
We are very happy with the stay
3 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Meying
"Great location, service needs a bit of improvement"
Excellent location. Loved how close the metro was. If it was not for us having to change a room due to a faulty air conditioning, I would have rated it higher. We asked 3 times for them to fix it and nobody showed up. Then we just asked them to change our room.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Siamak
"Romm temperature at 25 degrees!"
The room was excessively warm and after repeated calls (over five hour period), the front office manager finally brought a mobile air conditioner which had little impact. The rooms should not be advertised as air conditioned!
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
PAUL
"Not good...."
refrigerator not cooling i think it was not working. we complained about this but no one came and fix.Also room temperature was too higher. And they set it for 25 degree. Room was too small.
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
BINEESH
Some employees are just not customer oriented. Room hot despite air con.
4 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
malou g
Very nice Hotel. Only real problem was room service.
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Troy
"Pleasant Stay"
Centrally located for all transportation. Could have used a little personal refrigerator space.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Tamara
"I'd stay again"
Clean and very comfortable. The room was spacious and it was nice to have some international TV channels. Staff was very helpful.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
"OK"
It was OK for Paris, very long hallways, my room was difficult to find. Location was OK, not very attractive.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Paris in May"
We found that Concorde's location was excellent. Easy access to all of the Tourist Haunts, plenty of restaurants in an apparently safe area of Paris. Located beside Montpassant Gare from which Air France also direct bus service to both Orly and Charles DeGaulle Airports. We will return.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Danmous
"Very good lacation"
very good location. Room is wide but bit tired feeling.
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Nice hotel and close to point of interest"
Hotel was very nice. We had very pleasant stay over there. Hotel staff was helpful and professional.Though room was bit smaller than US hotels but nice and clean. Only thing negative was air conditioning it was not working. I stayed 3 nights at room 122. Everything else was great
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Charanjit Gill
"Modern hotel near the Gare Montparnasse"
Very nice hotel with all the amenities. It was just a short walk from the Gare Montparnasse and is located on the same street in which the Air France buses to and from Orly and CDG airports arrive and depart.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"A lesson to learn"
The hotel should enhance their security measure around lobby areas. Two pocket pickers stole my money while I was tied up with my iPad sitting in the hotel lobby. Granted I should guard my personal belongings all the time, however, I would never expect a hotel with a four star rating would have such low security measure!
5 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Cathy
"Great location! So so great hotel!"
The best part....Great location and superior staff! The worst part....dark and dated rooms ....needs updating and brighter light bulbs I emailed the hotel and inquired about a minibar..... Turns out the minibars was more of a vending machine...no place for water, wine, etc. :( it did have a coffe/tea service. Ice machine near elevators. I would NOT stay there again
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"See above"
Good location, good service, right price
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Location is excellent"
Overall it was good. Proximity to Gare Monparnasse is very convenient. Lot of restaurants nearby
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Kopi
"Vacation"
Visiting paris and the sites in the heart of te city.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great location, great staff"
Our experience was great! The staff was very friendly, accommodating and helpful, especially Mathieu De Blanchard Du Val. Mathieu was very patient, hospitable and pleasant anytime we needed help. The hotel is conveniently close to brasseries, a grocery store and the metro/train station. The bedrooms and bathrooms were a good size. The only complaint I have is that the water kept changing from scorching hot to cold.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Broken old hotel"
Toilet door was broken and didn't close at all. Staff was rude, not friendly at all and not helpful
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Vladimir
"3 Nights in Paris"
Location was great. Appreciated the view of the Eifel Tower nearby, and excellent restaurants within walking distance. Room was comfortable and clean. Only suggestion is there really was very little closet and shelf space.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
New Yorker
"Not for the fitness enthusiast"
Hotel is pretty basic in terms of amendities. Does not have a gym, but is close to the trainstation for easy travel around town. The breakfast is nice, but the rooms are a bit tired. The furnishings could use a refresh.
4 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"1ST STAY IN PARIS"
VERY NICE!!!!!1ST STAY IN PARIS
5 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
HENRY
"Paris in a Rush"
Hotel location convenience ! but to expensive for the quality
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"well situated and near public transport"
being that air france had a pilot strike the hotel manager Mr. Mathieu Bodin was very helpful arranging a new flight from paris to madrid and a hotel by the airport as his hotel was completely booked for an extra night, i highly recommend this hotel for their staff and kindness
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
gabriel
The hotel was great, the rooms large and the staff very courteous and accommodating. The food and drink was overpriced , but all in all it is a good hotel if not a bit overpriced.
4 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Don
"Paris travel"
Great location for quiet visit to Paris suburb
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
GTS.
great
4 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Beautiful hotel - small rooms!"
The hotel is conveniently located about three blocks from a metro station and is absolutely beautiful inside. However, the room we received (the standard double) was one of the smallest in the whole hotel, faced the outside driveway with constant people passing by (rendering the window nonfunctional, the curtains were always closed to maintain some semblance of privacy). Other rooms priced at the same tier far more spacious and private. Our rooms were also the furthest from the elevator, making it a quite miserable walk to the room (around the whole floor) after long days of visiting and exploring the city. Air conditioning, while functional, would not drop below approx. 75 degrees. All these points did leave us a bit frustrated. For future visits, we most certainly stay elsewhere .
5 night romance trip Jul 23, 2014
Faye
"Nice hotel close to Gare Montparnasse"
We usually stay at the Concorde Montparnasse whenever we need to catch a train at the Gare Montparnasse. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms are clean with free Wifi. The train station is really close, just at the bottom of the street.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Sylvie
"Nice hotel. Good location"
Overall. Very good. Walking distance to Eiffel Tower and areas in the left bank Parking was expensive
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Nice lobby yields, not so nice rooms."
Pretty disappointed with the overall experience at this hotel. The lobby/café/restaurant are all quite nice but the room was not up to the same level. Checked into first room which stunk of cigarette smoke (despite hotel being smoke free). They kindly changed my room and the new one was fine though poorly configured (a small space between bed and desk through which I tried to wedge my suitcase). Seemed a bit on the dirty side and a bit "tired"...carpet threads showing, hallway looking worn out, etc. I have stayed at other hotels nearby that have been much nicer for a same price. Definitely won't go back here.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Esak
"not quite a 4 star hotel"
good location for air france bus and gare montparnasse. Friendly staff at the front desk. rooms are average with tired carpeting and limited electrical outlets.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"overrated hotel"
mixed review: well located for air france buses and montparnasse station and close to many restaurants rue de la gaiete and lelambre. good sound insulation and calm. Friendly room staff. Plumbing is soso (no ventilation in bathroom, shaky shower hardware) and cleanliness was average including dog excrement in the hallway one of the days (surely an accident but ruining the feeling of luxury hsaring the hotel with dogs). The Pullman Hotel next door is much better but was much pricier this year so we went to the Concorde but we semi-wasted our money. Breakfast area did not feel as good as the Pullman either. Overall more like a very good 3 stars hotel than a 4 stars one. we will go back to the Pullman or try hotel Mercure next door.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
JB
"Disappointing"
The bed was not comfortable, the wireless intermittent at best and the AC would not cool below 23 C.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Griff
"May trip to Paris--2014"
My friend and I found the hotel located in a very nice area of town and easy to get to points of interest. We did upgrade our room when we got there for a king bed and better view. Not sorry at all for doing this, it added value to the whole experience.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Close to the Metro, Gare; easy access to CDG bus"
Came to Paris from Chicago for my cousin's wedding. The Air France bus stop from CDG is right down the street so this was very appealing as I couldn't imagine carting my big suitcase through the metro. Although far from many main tourist sites, the metro station is on the same block so transport is easy. Taxi stand was across the street. As were a market and a pharmacy. ATM just down the block. Would have loved to have a room with a view of the Effiel Tower but when I asked those rooms were already gone--I should have planned that in advance. Friendly staff and were able to answer all my questions. My only complaint of the hotel was the wake up call. Set it through the site on the tv in the room but never got the call. Luckily I had brought a travel alarm clock with me. My bathroom did not have an outlet for curling iron (bathroom was already equipped with a hair dryer and outlet for razor), but that was just a minor inconvenience. Overall a very pleasurable experience. Felt comfortable and secure as I was a lone traveler. Thanks!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Good, just one issue"
Great hotel staff and room is nice size,bathroom with great water pressure and instant hot water. Only issue was with aircon unit which was 'fixed' at certain temp and no amount of fiddling could change it. Asked twice at reception to adjust but still same temp-the only disappointmnt.
Other trip May 30, 2014
fiona
"Nice hotel in convenient part of the city"
The hotel is situated in a great part of the city. It is a couple of blocks from a major transportation hub Gare Montparnasse. The hotel is also situated among some great little restaurants; my favorite was one with French cuisine called le Chateau de l'ouest. It is a few blocks from the main hotel entrance, it is worth a visit. The food is really good and the wait staff is very gracious and friendly.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Dee
The rooms were very clean. Close transportation and was easy to get to all the sights
2 night trip May 10, 2014
I certainly recommend to anyone:)))
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
The room temperature was stifling due I was told to the thermostat not yet adjusted to warmer weather.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"OK Stay at Concorde M"
Very Convienent to the Gare Montparnasse. Straight down the street from the Air France bus drop off location at the station. Stayed one night rooms typical Paris small size. Restaurant OK not great.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Lou
"good hotel"
Good hotel , but we were let down by the expensive taxi service. They wanted to charge us 170 euro for a taxi to the airport (CDG). We asked why and they told us that the price is usually 90 euro during the day. When we went out side to ask a taxi driver they told us it wae only 55 euro. It became very clear that they try to rips us of.
4 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great location; nice view of eiffel tower"
Great guest service, good location with easy access to the train station. I highly recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Jan 16, 2014