All hotels in Paris, France
40, rue du Commandant Mouchotte, Paris, Paris, 75014, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location; nice view of eiffel tower"
Great guest service, good location with easy access to the train station. I highly recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Victor Rwehumbiza
"Nothing Special"
Small rooms, expensive, and nothing special besides the location.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
IS
"Very nice place to stay ."
No breakfast included , wifi internet not fast . Good place close to train station , around 10 Min from Eiffel tower.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
ALENEZI
"It's a Euro business hotel"
The Hotel was comfortable enough but the neighborhood was not. The hotel environs were un-appealing but convenient for a person looking to arrive Charles De Gaule and use the train station Gare Montparnesse. It's a long walk to the Paris Metro from the hotel but the bus from CDG drops you within an easy walking distance. The rooms are 'euro' small, clumsily laid out. The door trim were knocked around quick abit. They could budget more for wear and tear. The bed, bath, and carpets were nice and clean. It was a good night sleep but claustrophobic....
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
James P
"Staff rude"
Charged 6 euros twice for use of business computer with a faulty keypad making it impossible for us to print out flight passes the night before departure. Staff basically shrugged. Also, desk clerk very rude when questioned about making arrangements for a taxi the next day. Otherwise, hotel room was clean with a very comfortable bed, and a bit of space within which to move - unusual medium range priced hotel in Paris.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
excellent hollidays in a quiet, very nice hotel with a high level quality of service, such as breakfast until 12h00, with a good choice of free newspapers, room service during al the night if you're hungry when comming back late. We certainly will go there for our next hollidays in paris. The room was very well cleaned but the walls were a littly durty by luggage dammages.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"I am glad that I found this hotel through Expedia"
My friend and I stayed in this hotel after we voluntered in Lourdes.I was surprised to find the hotel to be a fine way for the prize that I paid.It was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Eloisa
"Great Hotel and Loocation"
My stay was very pleasant. The serviced I received from the moment I walked in was Excellent and Warm... The staff was very helpful in giving us directions and tips for getting around. The room was very clean and I had a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower from my room window... Great for photo opportunities! The room was a bit smaller than I expected. Comfortable bed! There're nice cafes,restaurants and shops nearby and even a grocery store. All within walking distance.. The CDG airport is about 30 minutes away. We took a taxi which cost $60. A bit pricey but it was very convenient and worth it.. The rail is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. Everything was convenient... I would definitely book here again!
2 night romance trip Aug 26, 2013
"central location"
excellent ,especially the front desk -very helpful!
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
RHG
"Hotel to train"
The hotel was very convenient to the train station and bus to the airport. The room was very nice with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Close to Gare Montparnasse."
All creature comforts with no fanfare, helpful staff and clean rooms
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice and friendly staff"
Not too close to main attractions but conveniently located right next to the train station. Nice neighborhood. Very helpful and friendly staff. Room and bathroom very clean.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Caya
"A Clean Hotel Next to Monparnasse Train Station"
If you have to take a train out of Paris from the SCNF Montparnasse Train Station, I highly recommend the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse which is right next to the train station. Our room and bathroom were exceptionally sparkly clean. Beds were comfy. The hallways are paneled and trimmed in what looks like cherry wood giving it a very elegant polished look. They have a secure room key elevator access, i.e. you have to insert your room key in a slot on the insde elevator panel to access your floor. The room rate is standard for a decent hotel in Paris. They have a restaurant/bar in the hotel; nice menu, costs a little more than average bistro eatery.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
"Nice hotel. Walking distance to everything."
Hotel is clean. You can walk to everything including Eiffel Tower. Nice restaurants close by. Public transportation is accessiblle. Very safe environment. Room is spacious. Nice comfortable pillows. Quiet. Helpful staff.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
rey
"Good Place to Stay"
It was a very comfortable hotel with modern conveniences and plenty of shopping, eateries and modes of transportation nearby (airport bus, train, metro etc.). The robes and slippers were a nice touch.The location had a neighborhood feel to it. Prior to our stay, we had emailed the hotel with a few questions. Their responses were prompt and helpful. We enjoyed our stay .
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Cathy
"Nice hotel but very "american""
I only spent one night in this hotel (my last in Paris before leaving for airport next morning). My original travel plan fell through and I was not able to change my reservation. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful (I needed information/timing for getting to airport the following day) and my room very large for a european hotel (they did upgrade me to accommodate all the tour groups in town). It was clean, bright and very comfortable. It did not seem very central to a lot of the other tourist sites in the city, but more of a place where all the bus tour groups started or ended. I prefer a small, european, quiet, boutique hotel, but realize that is not for everyone, especially Americans who are used to larger hotel rooms even in budget hotels. I also paid $200 on expedia which I feel is less than average for a good hotel in Paris.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Jodi
Good hotel, located close to many restaurants , a major railroad station, undergrround service and busses. Those are the priome reasons for the selection of this hotel.The stay was fine with good but not exceptional service.
4 night trip May 21, 2013
"Good value if you don't need internet"
The Hotel Staff is very professional, kind and courteous. I was very pleasantly surprised: hotel staff in France are not all rude, of course, and far from it (it depends on which class of hotel you're staying in), but this hotel's personnel must have trained in Asia, or been trained by an Asian Hospitality specialist, because they were extremely polite and helpful (even with minor questions or requests). A Big Plus. Big Minus: the free Wi-Fi is the world's worst (in my 20 years as a road warrior). I had better bandwidth in a hotel in the Sahara (Nouakchott). Overall, it's a good quality/expedia price ratio as long as you're not there for business (which I was, hence my frustration).
Other trip May 10, 2013
Balisani
"First and last time"
Was not satisfied with the internet unable to connect for more than 2 min. Hot water keeps on going and coming, mini bar was empty.
Other trip May 8, 2013
"Nice location for sightseeing"
Great hotel in a great location. Walk around the corner and you can see the Eiffel Tower which is great for viewing it lit up at night. Only 2 miles from Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides. Helpful staff that booked tours for us, which picked us up and dropped us off at the hotel which was nice. Great restaurants are very close as well. Only problem was that our A/C was broken and we had to call twice before someone came to look at it, but when they did it was fixed in a few minutes.
Other trip May 8, 2013
Liv
"Next to Gare Montparnasse and Air France coaches"
Great hotel, clean modern, great staff room only thing is air conditioning. It is warm and it is set by hotel management. yes Americans are used to AC everywhere, but it was warm. Otherwise hotel is great at great price. Le France café right across street. Great food
1 night trip Apr 30, 2013
"untitled"
Very convenient to airport shuttles and train station. Lots of local restuarants and shops nearby. Courtyard facing rooms are quieter and windows open. Staff friendly.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Good for independent travelers"
Great location central to major tourist attractions but needed to walk a mile to get a good non touristy meal..clean room and good facility. Staff was reasonably helpful but when we were looking for a place to eat dinner on Sunday all their recommendations were given average reviews so I finally asked how their restaurant was and the staff said great!! 2 min later I learned their restaurant wasnt open on Sunday..you would think the front desk staff would know that ! Overall a nice facility but don't depend in the front desk staff for help too much. Fyi, ac sucked and didn't work..would stay there again at the right time of year.
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
"Very Satisfied"
It was a great stay. The hotel is centrally located near several metro stations. Also about a 30-45 min walk to the Eiffel tower. There were some pretty good restaurants near the hotel and a great wine shop (can't remember the name).
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2013
"Good value for a visit to Paris."
We are a retired couple from California--experienced travelers. This is a comfortable and well located hotel very convenient to the Montparnasse train station--with its TGV's to the south of France and beyond--and excellent Metro and bus access to all parts of the city, although the location itself is somewhat removed from the usual tourist attractions. The rooms are clean and well appointed. The staff was welcoming and helpful. We left an item in the room when we checked out, and we called several days later from the south of France. The staff quickly found the item, responded to us promptly, and held our lost item for us until our return to Paris. We felt the hotel provided overall quite a good experience and good value.
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
Mature couple
"Good Location"
The location is very good , about 100 meters from the Air France bus stop. and a couple of blocks from the montparnasse ? Gare and main bus terminal. Perrsonlly I prefer bus to Metro , since you can get the feel of the city. The room was a bit small but for the price $174 was fantastic
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Jake
"Nice centrally located hotel in Paris with free wi"
A very nice clean hotel, good location, just a short walk from the metro and the Montparnass train station. I only stayed 1 night and was pleased with the standard of the hotel and service recieved. The bathroom was very clean and bed was comfortable. They provide complimentary WIFI in the room at good speed. I checked in before midday and the room was readily available. Checking out was smooth and hastle free. The hotel;s location was very convenient to the Metro station and the Montparnass Train station. Overall, a pleasent experience.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"Great for 1st timers to Paris."
Paris in winter. The room was warm and this made sleeping uncomfortable. It appeared there was not a way to cool the room to sleep. Great staff and provided an early check-in. Not my favorite location in Paris, but a great value for the money. The Air France bus drops-off and picks-up about 100 yards from the hotel entrance. Great for first time visitors.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
Roger
"Paris Vacation"
I liked your hotel very much except for a few minor things. 1st, we were not able to get movies or music on the TV. They said you were having some trouble with this. We would have enjoyed our stay 100% if we could have American Movies. Also, I think you should have some American TV programs (in English of course) such as Hallmark, etc. Another thing. The closets to hang clothes are much too small. And there were 2 of us and there wasn't another bench to put a 2nd suitcase on.
9 night trip Dec 3, 2012
"Concorde Montparnasse"
The staff was very professional and courteous. They spoke english well and were polite and helpful, The location is good it is near the main train station and the Air France Shuttle drop off/pick up in only 75 yards from the hotel. There is plenty of places to eat near the hotel and the area is fairly clean and safe to walk around.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"convenient - clean - safe - affordable"
Very convenient hotel - great access with the Air France bus to the Montparnasse station (only 17 euros one way - Nov 2012) - this is about 7.50 euros more expensive for a one way ticket to the Montparnasse area but is waaaaaaay more convenient than lugging your baggage through the station change at Gard du Nord. The walk from the bus is also shorter to get to the hotel. the hotel itself is clean - the service is good for check in and check out. the area is safe to walk around at night - very well lit. the hotel has a nice little garden area if you want to relax a bit inside. the room is spacious by Paris standards. rate was very decent via Expedia. Montparnasse area is great for fresh crepes!
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
SneekieT
"Great hotel for a couple and Business Travelers"
Hotel Montparnasse was a great experience. The staff was super helpful and nice. The room was complete and very clean. The only complaints that I have is that the rooms were not stocked with iron and alarm clock.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
Kara
"Great hotel for short vacations"
Nice hotel and very nice and cooperative, friendly staff
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Fardous
"Strategically located"
It was good experience. The staff was helpful. Rooms were clean and were provided with coffee.
Family trip Oct 3, 2012
Dr. Kamath
The stay-one night- was adequate for our purpose, although I thought the price was a bit too high, and no breakfast included !!
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"Unfinished room"
The room felt unfinished. Rather clean, well take care of, but the baseboard were very recently pulled of the wall, and a very distinct paint smell lingering. It really felt like they needed a couple of extra rooms for the wee, and brought the ones in transformation back into the pool to accommodate the needs...
Business trip Sep 24, 2012
"A excellent well located hotel"
The pleasantness of our stay was a very agreable surprise
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Reasonable standard of hotel. We only used the room and did not eat at the hotel so cannot comment on all facilities offered. The standard of the rooms was to our expectations.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
The hotel was not pleasant to me! Level the price quality does not correspond. A max of 2 stars. The Internet works only nearby a reception though it is declared on all hotel, including numbers. In numbers the Internet does not work! At booking we chose number with a breakfast, but it has in practice appeared that it is necessary to pay for a breakfast separately. We reserved a non-smoking room. To us have given number on a floor where all smoked in numbers. In reception told that in hotel do not smoke already with 2011. Never choose this hotel if do not want to spoil the opinion on Paris
Other trip Sep 13, 2012
Overall the hotel was great. The only remark I have is that the train station wasn't as close as I expected and after a long day sightseeing, that last walk to the hotel was unbearable... In room food service was not great. The Wi-fi in our room didn't work. And we also had a leaky pipe in the bathroom. If the food was better tasting, the wi-fi signal was stronger and if there was no leak I would have given it a perfect 10.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
The room is not as good as in the pictures. It's a business hotel, big, but it's very bad to give us a room with strong smoking smell (even i have requested a non-smoking room), and the air-conditioning didn't work. It's very hot in the room and the ceiling was very low, just like staying in a prison.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012

Condition can be better.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Ming Wang Ken
The hotel is very near to Montparnasse station and a few steps away from the AirFrance shuttle bus. Location is very convenient. Lots of eating places. Also very near to supermarkets. Hotel is clean. However, the air conditioning is a bit weird. I'm not able to lower down the temperature, so at times it's a bit warm inside the room, BUT, towards the night, it becomes comfortable.
4 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Richard Melvin
SG
"Good hotel close to Montparnasse station"
This is a good hotel in an excellent location. Value for money was good also. Walk to Gare Montparnasse station and lots of eating and shops close by.
5 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Samuel
wonderful....... Great location very close (7 min walking)to la tour Montparnasse and its commercial center and the subway station. Also very close to the airport bus stop (less than 2 min walking).Moreover the price is very affordable and the breakfast is great and not expensive.
4 night trip Aug 3, 2015
Cleanliness - the switches for the bedside lamps were literally covered in a sticky layer of dust. Very strange because the rest of the room was spotless. Service - very disappointed in post stay service. I asked for my invoice to be sent to my email. This did not happen. I called the next day; I was put on hold for half an hour. I called later ind the day and gave my email to someone who promised to email the invoice right away. This was not done.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Good location and service of the hotel, but the WiFi is too slow.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Jane
"Fantastic stay"
hotel was fantastic! It was comfortable, very clean and the staff were extremely helpful! We will definitely be returning! It's a perfect area to stay in so close to the metro/ train/ bus station. Can't wait to get back here
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Valerie
"Comfortable stay"
We planned to take the AirFrance bus from Orly airport, hence booked this hotel as it's very close to the Montparsse stop. There is a metro station within 3 mins of walking and a train station within 4 mins. There is a supermarket across the road. A lot of choices of restaurant nearby. The twin room is very comfortable with a large desk. Receptionists were very friendly and happy to help. Cleaners still made the room even when we left the "do not distribute" sign on. (Maybe we suppose to tell them not to in the first place?) Overall satisfied.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Lynn
Nice, but I would not recommend the breakfast. It was very bad, and extremely over priced. Other than that everything was good.
24 night business trip Apr 19, 2015