All hotels in Grapevine, Texas, United States of America
2240 W Grapevine Mills Cir, Grapevine, TX, 76051, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Clean. Friendly. We were early they watched or luggage for us.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Greg Q
If you are going to Dallas downtown, this is not a place to stay in. I knew about its location and I was just looking for somewhere to spend one night and do some shopping, location was great since it is next to a huge mall. Rooms are really clean and staff was awesome. I would deffinetly recommend.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Location"
Best location for a family at a great value. Hotel policies make room adjustments impossible with a third party booking.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Location was great. Would stay here again. Out of 4 different name hotels we stayed in on our trip, this one was, by far, the best.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"would totally come back!"
One of the best hotels ive stayed in, the beds were soooo comfortable and the staff was really nice. The location is perfect as well, near the mall and many other venues. I'm really happy I chose to stay there!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Great breakfast, central location. Excellent shower. Very good stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Kenneth
"Leisure Stay SpringHill Suites Grapevine, TX"
Convenient location near Grapevine Mills mall; Nice rooms for price; Breakfast included along with WiFi. My family and I were well pleased.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Five star hotel and three star price!"
Great affordable destination in grapevine TX highly recommended
1 night trip Jul 7, 2015
"Comfortable Stay near Downtown Grapevine"
The room was clean and comfortable. My only complaint is we had a room with two double beds. That was fine with our daughter, but the bed was too small for my husband and I. The breakfast was decent. I liked the fresh fruit and yogurt option. Many people were enjoying the eggs and sausage as well as the make your own waffles. We did not use the pool so I can't comment on it. The location was convenient to downtown Grapevine. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
lori
"Decent Hotel"
Clean, bed was too soft, nice jacuzzi
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
"Good hotel"
Good hotel. Nice pool and breakfast!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Jeremy
"Good location, Great customers service"
Recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Nice hotel, very pleasant staff, pool indoor but very small. Also NO option for in room pay per view movies as advertised on hotel. com which was a little disappointing as my husband and I enjoi being able to watch new movies not out yet and relax in our hotel suite.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Tammy
"Convenient, Nice Hotel"
Nice hotel, good breakfast, easy to get to. The pullout couch bed wasn't overly comfortable, pretty thin mattress, but what do you expect from a couch bed. I did call before my stay, due to some flooding in the area, to make sure everything was still ok at the hotel and the front desk was kind of rude and dismissive in my inquiry. But once I was there everyone was nice.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Miranda
"Good experience"
Very professional staff, hotel clean, room clean and comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Very Chic and Modern"
We stayed at the hotel to be near the Grapevine Mills mall as we came for two Rangers ball games. We were near great restaurants and shopping and loved the accomodations. It was comfortable and the breakfast buffet was a surprise.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Shayla
"Beautiful view"
I do not recommend driving here Bc it is very expensive to park. $25 a day and thats not valet. however the hotel is gorgeous inside and out and if you get a room with an even number you have a view of the extraordinary pool and waterfall not to mention bay and sailboats. If you have a room with an odd number you have a view of downtown and all the skyscrapers. Great hotel just pricy.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
valynn
"Awsome"
I would stay there again very nice and clean. The people are great
Other trip May 28, 2015
Belinda
"Best hotel near Grapevine Mills Mall"
Great experience!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Exceptional Hotel Experience"
Wonderful experience. My husband and I have had our fair share of "good" and "bad" hotel stays, but this was by far the best. Worth the money. Everything felt so clean and the staff was very helpful. Would stay at this hotel again in te future.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"nice stay"
Hotel desk staff was not especially friendly or helpful but otherwise our stay was good.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"great location"
Perfect location. Bed wasn't very comfortable, but service was good and we had a great time.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Texas Road Trip"
A good time was had by all.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
danny
We attend a conference in Southlake every year and stay at this hotel every time. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms every time. Will continue to use this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Great Place"
Bed was a little too soft for my liking, but overall a great experience.
5 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
The only remote complaint we could have was about the shower. Everything was fantastic. Extremely clean hotel with large rooms, a good pool and fitness area, and a great breakfast and happy hour time as well as extremely friendly staff. Most of our plans included activities at the Grapevine Mills Mall and the location could not have been better! Will definitley recommend!
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"great hotel!"
This is the second time we've stayed here and both times the staff is very friendly, rooms are very clean and its right next to the mall....we go to Legoland. Very convenient!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Alecia
"Family Mini Vacation"
We came for a family trip to Legoland and Sealife Aquarium. The hotel was right across the street from Grapevine Mills Mall. It was also very close to the Bass Pro Shop. The service was great. The pool is a little small but nice. We will definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Mitchell
"Excellent hotel poor customer service"
Enjoyed our room and was a pleasant stay....the front staff were rude and took over ten minutes to ask if i needed service and I was standing at the counter. The black gentleman exited the building while i stood there waiting. An oriental male asked if I needed help but was rude and upset because the other male was not at the front counter. Other than that it was a nice place.
sarge
"Noisy, bright room"
Watch the tack on fees, noisy place to stay and bright room very early, good location though
"Close to grapevine mills mall"
Hotel was ok. Room was ok but sinks would not drain and leaked all over the floor. They did offer to move us but we had already settled in. So we brushed our teeth in the bath tub.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
K
"happy"
Very pleased
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Two thumbs up!"
Nice place to stay. Kids enjoyed the indoor swimming pool since the weather wasn't cooperating. (Cold, rainy) It is walking distance from Grapevine Mills Mall!! We'll definitely stay here again :) would of liked a bit lower rate .. But not bad for spring break :)
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great place to stay in Grapevine."
Great place to stay. Seems to be a good place for families as well. My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary weekend trip. Complimentary breakfast was excellent - wide variety of food, even have the option to take it into your room and eat.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Usually Friendly and accommodating!"
We had a few more problems this time! we have always been a able to take a shuttle to the Gaylord for an expo anytime we called or requested. The drivers told us to call when we're ready. But 1 of the desk clerks refused to come for us or take us until the hourly schedule this time. If they were short handed she could have said so and we would have completely understood. All she said was we only go on the hour! Even a driver standing there said they "have never abided by that rule. If someone is free, we go!" It was the manner in which she spoke to us. We may look around for a hotel that the service is a little friendlier! too bad, we love this hotel! lots of room for us ladies! I'm sure other hotels in the area offer the same service but on a friendlier and more accommodating basis!
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Christine
"Family trip"
It was great!! The only thing I hard trouble was with my key to my room I had a hard time getting the key to work.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"One night stay"
Friendly staff. We were able to walk to the mall easily. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
amanda
"Better customer service needed"
On the second night of my stay I had very loud neighbors. They came home drunk at 2am (I called the front desk and they intervened). At 4am their were loud noises from an alarm (I called again, they just called the room over and over but the people didn't andwer the phone). On top of all of this, this specific room we were in made loud water noise every time a toilet flushes in an 8 room radius. The next morning I talked to the hotel manager. I told him I slept about 2 hours and why. He proceeded to downplay all of my complaints. He finished by saying, "sorry". I prefer when I have a bad experience at an establishment if the follow their "sorry" with "how can I make it better" or "let me compensate you with this".
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport N/Grapevine
Hello Chris- Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback and concerns regarding your past stay with us. As a Marriott property we strive to provide exceptional customer service for each guest, but it seems we fell short during your last stay. Please note your issues have been addressed across all levels of the property. We hope that upon your return visit to our area you will provide us with the chance to extend our excellent customer service practices to your stay. Sincerely- Jaci Hammonds Director of Sales
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
chris
"Very comfortable, would stay again"
We were there for a family visit over the weekend. Very comfortable room! My only complaint, if you will, was that there was a lot of light that shined through the space between the door and door frame from the hallway. The staff is incredibly friendly and breakfast is good. There are several places to eat within walking or shuttle distance (the shuttle will take you anywhere within 5 miles).
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Brandi
"Noisy heater."
Our trip was for my family to take a couple of days to relax. Our time was enjoyable. On our first night we noticed a loud nocking from the heater. We reported the noise in the morning and left for town. We returned late that evening and hadn't really noticed any noise til about 1 or so but tried to sleep thru it since it was our last night. We finally called at 3 or so in the morning to complain. We were offered another room at that point But couldn't switch rooms at that time since our children were with us in an adjoining room. Night manager couldn't assist us. Night manager couldn't assist us after a second call about 9am. I never got a call just emails and an apology but felt like something should have been done the first day. I finally got an email for a free room offer to the same hotel but I don't go to Dallas that often so don't see myself using it any time soon. My experience with the hotel was really not bad at all. Staff were great, all questions answered, great hotel appearance, clean, efficient, I would stay again. Just check the heater next time for noise that wouldn't allow us to sleep.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Andres
"Holiday extra"
The location is outstanding. The hotel personnel are friendly and helpful, the room met out needs perfectly. Another blanket on the bed would have been appreciated, but not a big issue. Springhill Suites made our impromptu family/friends visit a delightful spontaneous holiday extra. Affordable and available.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Lynda
"Easy, comfortable stay."
We had a great stay! Everyone was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great for DFW"
Great staff. The hotel shuttle was very convenient as well.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Megan
"Great location in Grapevine"
This hotel is within walking distance to Grapevine Mills mall, a short drive to the Gaylord Texan, and all necessary stops are nearby as well. The room was updated and in great condition. The breakfast was decent, typical continental breakfast. I was told it would be served 7-10, but found out Monday morning at 9:35 that was only on weekends. Serving time stops at 9 or 9:30 on weekdays. We had a king suite, the bed was big enough, but didn't feel like a king. My two children under 10 slept well in the pull out sofa. Well worth the cost. I only give 5 stars to over the top service and this was not, but no complaints either.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Katricia
"last minute stay, best sleep!"
The beds were extremely comfortable!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
nikki
"Hotel close to mall"
We always stay at this hotel, we feel safe we like to shop at Grapevine Mall
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Close to the mall"
Clean and comfortable stay, easy access to downtown and surrounding locations. Breakfast could be a little better but was ok non the less.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
jay
"Excellent Choice to stay"
Very nice and a reasonable price. Very quite location. Staff was very polite and helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Ferd
"Very Nice"
Very clean - walking distance to shopping - great pillows!!!!
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Decent hotel close to what I needed/"
Rooms were very spacious and bed was comfortable. Did not hear noisy guests, breakfast was good.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014