All hotels in Windsor, Connecticut, United States of America
2168 Poquonock Ave, Windsor, CT, 06095, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Great hotel near airport."
will drive you anywhere you need to get. Kind and accommodating staff.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Everything was beyond what I expected, having never been there before.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice stay."
Stayed one night and it was very convenient to the airport, with a free airport shuttle. Nice rooms, clean and comfy. Breakfast was very good. Good value.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Traci
"Very cordial and accommodating staff"
Perfect for airport. Had to check in before 10am and staff found a way to do it.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Hampton"
It was nice.....comfortable. A bit pricey though.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
xenia
Single night stay to wait out snow storm. We've stayed in more upscale Hampton's but this hotel is nice enough and well-priced for a stay. Hotel staff were extremely nice and very competent. Breakfast ran very smoothly. If you want a quieter stay, ask for a room on the side of the hotel opposite the main road.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Christine
"Will stay there again!"
Great room: clean, king size bed very comfortable, bathroom very good condition, excellent wifi. Staff very pleasant. Wonderful breakfast since my husband is dietetic.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Convenient, clean."
Was given a handiicap room - was OK, but should have asked if this was preferred. Shower did not work well - controls were loose and shower curtain rod was loose and hung down so the curtain went too far down into the tub so you were standing on it. Otherwise, was good stay.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
B
"very friendly staff!"
homely and very accommodating staff. Comfortable facilities. Good breakfast spread.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Ayo
"Comfort and Style"
We stayed Christmas eve and it was absolutely delightful - disappointed I didn't get a chance to enjoy the Jacuzzi and pool. The Christmas decor was stunning - and the breakfast room lavish. The best I'd ever enjoyed at a hotel. I LOVED their new 'photo' theme - it gave it such a personal tough. Kudos to them for stepping out the boundaries.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Dori
"Convenient to airport. Staff warm and friendly."
The shuttle was on time. The driver was friendly even at midnight. The hampton inn was clean and comfortable. Staff was warm and friendly. Breakfast was hot and tasty. I would definitely stay here again and have already booked my next stay.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
eleanor
"Great Place to stay"
Very welcoming staff, exceptionally clean facility and wonderful clean and comfortable room.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
"Another great stay at Hampton Inn"
Fast stay at hotel so daughter could take early flight out and I could get to work on time downstate. Loved the hot tub and pool and that it was open until 10 pm. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Beds and pillows were just right as was comforter. A winner!
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Cynthia
"Noisy heating unit ruined otherwise good time"
Heater was very noisy all night. Loud enough that everyone in my part had difficulty sleeping. Otherwise, the hotel was fine. Clean and staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Efficient check in and check out. Clean, room temperature comfortable.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great Place to Stay close to Hartford CT Airport"
Great Hotel for the price, super staff, very friendly and welcoming and willing to a step beyond in customer/personal service. Very comfortable beds, very clean room and as always Hampton Inn breakfasts are a complete and welcomed. As a side note we arrived very late into BDL and the van came quickly to pick us up after midnite. The reception staff gave us some free waters and snacks, and menus of some great places that deliver to your room until 2:30am. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Staff was friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and comfortable. Only negative was that the hotel and room was too warm
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Not bad"
Everything was good until we went to the hot tub , a birthday party with a bunch of little kids running around . Over hear one parent said tgey rented out tge pool area . Guess the front desk should tell people .
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Todd
"Two night stay while on business."
I was at the Hampton for two nights and enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Gene
"Weekend out with the girls"
Although, the room was non-smoking, it smelled of nothing but cigarettes. Had to spray my perfume to tolerate it since the entire hotel was booked and there were no available rooms to change to. One suggestion is to use plug-in air fresheners or Fabreeze. One good thing was breakfast. Many choices and enough for everyone staying there.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Warmly welcomeD"
I received a warm welcome upon my arrival. Evening clerk assisted me with the clock change in my room as daylight savings time ended. Received wake up call. Shuttle gentleman was prompt and assisted me with my luggage. Very much appreciated. Only missed the chocolate chip cookies as I learned they are not available on weekends. Sad! Overall stay wonderful. Thanks to the room crew who kept my room and bathroom very clean. They work very hard to maintain the goals of The Hampton Inn.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
eleanor
"Super"
The biggest variety of breakfast food. And taste good too. Hotel clean,staff polite and helpful. Easy to find. I will stay there next time
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Couple's Getaway"
My experience at this hotel was a very positive and comfortable one. The staff was very polite and inviting and the facilities (pool, gym, breakfast area) were all kept clean. The room was spacious and also very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other couples and families.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"highly recommend!"
Clean hotel, fantastic breakfast! My room was quiet and comfortable. Only snag was I didn't have a shower curtain and housekeeping didn't clean the room after my first night. I did eventually get a curtain but had to ask twice, once when I was leaving for the day and again when I came back that evening. I highly recommend this hotel!
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice hotel near the airport"
Had a nice stay at the Hampton Inn near Bradley International Airport between Hartford, CT, and Springfield, MA.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
We stayed the night we flew into Hartford and also the night before we flew out of Hartford. We were happy that we booked this hotel for both of those nights. Both times we checked in, the front desk staff was very friendly and made sure we were aware of their breakfast the next morning and also made sure we were set for the night. The rooms were very nice, especially the first floor room we had with very tall ceilings. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The free breakfast was nice with a big selection and the staff friendly. The hotel was very close to the airport. I would definitely stay here again if ever in the Hartford area.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Not the best hampton inn"
Beds were not comfortable and the desk chair was broken and you could feel the metal under the cushion. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice airport option"
Convenient, clean and nice amenities. The bed was a bit rickety, but overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
chaz
"Fantastic Customer Service"
room was great, breakfast was fine etc.....but the people who work at this hotel are just fantastic. Really nice....genuine. Will stay here again if just for that reason.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
mike
"Great Place to Stay"
Friendly staff, very accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and great variety. Rooms were exceptionally clean, just was a little noisy late at night...otherwise great place to stay.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Jason L.
"I love Hampton Inns"
I really enjoy staying at any Hampton Inn. The only problem was the morning breakfast. There was a sporting event for High school kids, and the place was mobbed. Kids cutting in front you, and parents hang out at the tables talking, leaving no room to eat. Other than that, I will always make Hampton Inn my favorite hotel.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Joe Edwards
"Great for being close to the airpot"
Stayed 1 night to be close to the airport. Lynn at check in was beyong nice and helpful. My room was ready earlier than expected, and was clean and comfy. Shuttle service to and from the airport was easy and convenient.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"very comfortable and pleasant visit!"
I really liked this place and would stay there again. Conveniently located and clean. I tipped the maid service both days. Good breakfast.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Average hotel"
We've stayed in some very nice Hampton's and this was not one of them. Upon arriving, the hotel staff was not friendly. There was no greeting or information about the area. We didn't feel like we could ask questions. We had a king size bed in our room and it was really hard. There were only 4 pillows and they were flat. We went to the complimentary breakfast and that was decent. The hotel was quiet so that was one plus.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Spent 5 days and four nights at hotel on my vacation...gave cleanliness of room a 3 because I only requested for my room to be cleaned once. And when I returned to my room that day the only thing that seemed to be done was toiletries were restocked and room only vacuumed in center of floor. And there was nothing to do near hotel. Had to drive a distance to seek entertainment Also I didn't like that room was not furnished with fridge and microwave for thee cost of room. Was provided upon request though Other than that hotel was pretty good.
4 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Dawnielle
"Best stay ever!"
My experience started with a phone call requesting a free pick up from the airport, which arrived promptly. Then, the check in process was most pleasant due to the extremely professional and friendly staff. My room was very clean, the TV had awesome channels, the pool was clean and not overly chlorinated. The breakfast was fresh, warm, and very tasty. The staff then drove me back to the airport. I would recommend this hotel to everyone regardless of their trip's purpose.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
Rachael
"Good deal for the price"
Pretty good hotel. Close to airport. Rooms comfy. Nice pool. Shuttle service to the airport. Breakfast was OK. Mostly a continental bfast, but they did offer some somewhat tasteless scrambled eggs and turkey sausage.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Not 8 miles from six flags"
I never write reviews but I am this time. We only stay in hampton's and this one was the worst. The ad says it's 8 miles from six flags- it's more like 20. It took a half hour to get there from six flags and there was very little traffic. Second complaint is there were not enough pillows. When we called down for more it took a half hour to get them to us. Finally in the morning between 9-9:45 the maids knocked on the door three times wanting to get in to clean until we put the dnd sign out. Check out wasn't until 12. Otherwise the rooms were nice. Breakfast was good. It was clean.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Came in late and tired, staff got us checked in quickly, found the room clean and bed very comfortable!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Edward
staff was friendly, room was clean and very quiet. very close to airport and shuttle service was an added bonus.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Close to airport, easy access to all freeways"
Very pleasantly surprised. Hotel is clean. Breakfast is plentiful. Normally stay at Marriott but it was sold out. Frankly, these rooms, although smaller, are cleaner and the hotel is easy to park and get in and out of. Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 3, 2014
S DuPont
"Room next to elevator!"
We are Hilton Honor members, and the desk clerk gave us the room next to the vending area and elevator, and the hotel was less than half full!
Other trip May 30, 2014
"it is a very good place to stay"
It is really a good place to stay. The staff are very nice and the hotel is very comfortable. The only thing I may complain is the room is a little bit small compared to top hotels. I am sure you will not regret to book this hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Checkout took too long, a quick checkout should be setup where people who prepaid can just drop off their keys without waiting. Breakfast area didn't seem very family friendly, many chairs were too high for children to sit.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
e concern. My whole impression changed when I arrived to my room and discovered it nice and clean. The staff was always so nice and accommodating with a smile on their face. A real plus. The complimentary breakfast was sufficient for me even though I have a restricted diet. Overall, quite enjoyable.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
"Good value, good location"
The Hartford Airport Hampton is only an hour or so from the coastal attractions at Saybrook, Old Lyme, etc, and is much more reasonably priced than hotels in that area. So renting a car and staying at the Hampton allowed us to tour that part of Connecticut en route to visiting friends in Old Lyme. The facilities were clean, quiet, and easy to reach from the airport (there is a 24-hour shuttle) and the staff were pleasant and helpful. The breakfast buffet was well-stocked and allowed us to hit the road with a full meal behind us. There is a pool which we did not use, but families seemed to be enjoying it. I'd stay there again when next in the area.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
I CANNOT COMPLAIN ABOUT A THING. CHECK IN WENT SMOOTHLY, ACCOMODATIONS WERE EXCELLENT AND CHECK OUT WAS PERFECT
1 night trip May 17, 2014
MARIA
"No problems"
Just stayed one night but all went well. Comfy beds, clean.
Other trip May 11, 2014
carla
"Aussies travelling east coast USA"
Rooms spacious, clean & comfy. Breakfast area needs a revamp.. Hotel needs a freshen up, lifts very slow. Not a lot around the area, would need your own transport.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Convenient, clean, pleasant hotel close to airport"
Very pleasant stay, wonderful staff--baked cookies especially for my husband on a Friday night when they don't typically offer cookies--had them waiting in the room when we got back to the hotel after dinner. A special touch, so hospitable and friendly
Other trip May 4, 2014