All hotels in Webster, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here201 N Texas Ave, Webster, TX, 77598, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"family"
I was quite surprised the rooms where clean and the staff was friendly. I will stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Beds werent queen but they were comfy, hotels needs new carpet, vent in bathroom doesnt work just needs upgrading thou.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Tish
"Great hotel staff"
The guy at the frotn desk was awesome!!! I had a great time and everyone was able to relax during the trip. The jacuzzi was also a plus.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Hotel was nice. Free continental breakfast was good. Staff was friendly. The only thing I did not like was the AC cycled on and off even with the fan setting on High. Now, if I had the AC setting on Auto I can understand the AC cycling on and off. But all in all the hotel was nice. I also liked the ceiling fan in the room. That was a nice touch.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"Smokers Dream"
This is the worse hotel I have ever stayed at. First I reserved a non-smoking room, but was quickly told it was smoking. I ask for a non-smoking room and to much of my surprise they had to call the manager at home to offer it becase of the rate change. The room they did offer was a non-smoking room with a full size bed. Now if any has slept in a full you will know that there is no way for a couple to sleep comfortably in a full. On to the room I was giving, after opening the door the smell of smoke was so bad that I felt like I had been smoking my entire life. We went to the local store and bought some frebreeze and carpet cleaning scent to help mask the odor. These only lasted a couple of hours. There was cigarette burns on the blankets, couch and floor. The bathroom had mold and other stains that was hard to fathom about using. We checked out earlier due to the uncomfort of this hotel. I would NOT RECOMMEND this hotel to anyone. Seek your stay else where unless you like staying in Malbaro Inn.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
JP
"Close to the Space Center and Kemah Boardwalk"
My husband and I went on a weekend vacation for our anniversary. The hotel staff was excellent. Our room wasn't ready because of a laundry issue they were having so they put us in another room without and problems or delays. There only problems with our room were the deadbolt didn't lock (had a chain though) and the edges of the carpet by the walls could have used a little more vacuuming.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"nothing fancy, but clean and friendly"
The room was very clean and the staff very attentive. They did get us connecting rooms for our GS troop and the girls loved the indoor pool. We did have a nasty smell coming up from the floor drain in the bathroom our second day there, but it went away pretty quickly. The location was very convenient to Space Center Houston and Kemah Boardwalk. Not a fancy hotel, but clean and nice. We would stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
mary
"great location for shopping, restaurants and kemah"
Great enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
S. Johnson
"Good for the money"
Pro's about this hotel: location, room very clean, plenty of pillows, good AC, friendly front staff, standard hotel breakfast included Con's for this hotel: overall the hotel is a bit worn (carpet, paint, etc. in hallways), they take an old school carbon copy of your credit card when you check in in case of "incidentals" which always makes me a little nervous to have that floating around somewhere, if there were noisy people on your floor you would definetly hear them opening doors and talking in the hallway. Since we were just sleeping there, this was a good place for the price. I'd stay there again if I needed just a night or two.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Austin's vac"
The air conditioning was too noisy and did not stop the whole night. Could not sleep because of the noise and the room was so hot since it was not working.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
texan girl
"Very Nice"
We stayed one night to go to Kemah. About 10 minutes away. 30 minutes to Galveston. Great value.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice -close to the hospital"
rooms were outdated, limited breakfast selection, pool area not very appealing, lacked furniture.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
james
"Great!"
Nice place to stay, friendly atmosphere.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
It was a budget motel at a budget price. But I thought the room was unacceptably dirty. The hotel is in desperate need of a renovation.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Ben
"My stay at Days"
Over all the stay was nice. didn't have much time to view the surroundings because of late arrival time. As for the room, I would have preferred the air conditioner be located somewhere else beside next to the bed where the cold air blew across face.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
Patsy C
"good value"
Comfortable room, not so good breakfast.
3 night trip May 30, 2013
cobradude
"Older Hotel"
For the age of the hotel, it was an ok stay. The breakfast could have been a little better.
3 night trip May 30, 2013
"Hotel Room not safe and not quiet"
When I first booked the room I requested for a interrior room but when I get to the hotel to check in I was informed that there was no elevator and I had a disable person also with me. I I was happy that the young lady was able to find us another room on the first floor which was a handicap room. When we get to the room the tube is a huge tube that is very high and not accessible for a disable person which is crazy who has a tube like this in a hotel room for a disable person which I had to help her in and out of tube. I went back to the front desk to ask for another room but there were no available. Also late that night there were kids running up and down the walk way I also called in to the front desk but no one answered. This went on for 2 hours which is crazy it was 11pm at night and later. The room also smelled like wet mole which the smell was coming out of the air condition vent which was horrible. The next morning I informed the clerk at the front desk and all he could say was that we went into the room yesterday and it was fine and I told him that it was no way he went in that room and didn't smell that smell. I have stayed in the hotel before and I didn't have this kind of problem but I think this will be my last time staying here. I didn't like the room, the service, and the smart mouth clerk that worked the next morning that wasn't concern about anything that I was saying and when I asked for the corporate number he refused to give it to me.
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
"Decent hotel...great price...good location."
The hotel was clean and everyone was friendly. It was very quiet and we have no complaints about our stay. We would definitely stay again...especially since the rates are very reasonable. The indoor poo is great. The location is great as well because you aren't far from Kemah Boardwalk and Galveston Island. There are plenty of fun, family friendly activities nearby. Great place for a family.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Stacy
"nice for price"
Really a very clean and upscale room for price
1 night trip May 5, 2013
brian
"We'll Be Coming Back"
We were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean & in good shape. We loved the park at your door (ground floor) My husband enjoyed the jaccuzi tub (nice surprise) The staff was very nice & helpful (even when I locked myself out of the room) The only complaint I had was the internet service is veryyyyy slow. We have family in the area and. we will be staying here again
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"GREAT for the money!"
Very nice size room. Clean. Comfortable bed.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Cheap & clean"
Less than $70, good value. Liked being out of sight of I45.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
"i thought i had something that i didnt"
well first of all I was told I had adjoining rooms when I booked the two rooms but when I arrived I didn't and that was very important to me because I had my kids and grandbabies with me. the room and pool were not as big as they looked in the pics and my plumbing was messed up. I stayed in a hotel just a few miles from there about a month ago and much better and almost half the price they just didn't have any rooms, I can see why
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
"Very pleasant stay!"
We would recommend this hotel. Room was large, well appointed, clean, and in new condition, with attentive staff. And it was quiet for restful nights.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
"Relaxed stay"
Great and clean hotel. Very close to NASA Space Center. The in-door heated swimming pool is great.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"over all nice hotel"
the rooms were good size, it had a jet tub , a really big area to get ready with mirrors and counter space ,only thing is the tv microwave fridge and fan were a bit out dated . has a good size indoor heated pool . friendly staff ,and a good free breakfast
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
sarah
Great, comfortable bed!
1 night trip Mar 27, 2013
"We will be back!"
Very pleased! We have family in the area and have stayed at other hotels, we will be back at this Days Inn on our future trips!
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
"Geat hotel and Great location, exceptional staff"
Very friendly staff, booked 2nd floor but when they seen I had issue with leg, move me down to first floor without asking at no extra charge. Kids love the indoor pool. Room was clean and area had lots of places to eat. Big mall right down the street, just about everything you need is close by. We have stay a lot of Days Inn but this is the best one!! Cannot beat the location!!
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
Debbie
"Good hotel to stay during NASA visit."
It's a reasonable place to stay if you are planning to visit NASA and nearby attractions. I didn't expect much luxury considering the price. Only thing that didn't meet my expectation is the free breakfast. Not much option. Rooms were ok and clean. There was refrigerator & microwave oven in each room. The TV is very old model. Best thing we liked is the indoor pool, warm enough even on the winter night. Also, there is a Chinese restaurant next door, could just walk.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Masud
Very noisy air unit, kept us from sleeping well. We have family in that area, will probably give the Days Inn another chance, but will not stay in the same room.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"Price friendly needs better staff n a paint job"
Hotel location was great, looks a little old nothing a new coat of paint couldn't fix though. Extending the pool hours would be great. Had an incident with kids running, jumping, & diving in pool. Turns out they weren't even staying at the hotel, they were visiting. First time we told staff they said boys will be boys. Second time complained again & told them we would not be staying there again & they took care of issue. Sad we had to ask twice especially after one of the jumping kids almost jumped on my niece and a new born baby in pool.breakfast also could have been better. I wouldn't recommend this place but for price it was ok
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
"Only in a pinch"
It was not the best, but we have had worse. It seems like Days Inn are hit or miss, some are great, some are not great. This was one of the not so great. Would stay again, but only in a pinch!
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"Close to Bay Area Blvd., NASA Space Center"
I enjoy staying here while on business in the area. Very friendly, helpful, and accomodating staff. Good value for the rate. Will certainly return.
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2013
"Good value for money"
Nice and clean, not the best breakfast ever but it got us started.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2013
Mariluz
"Flooring Crew from out of Town"
Great location. Hotel is need need of updating. They need to get the cleaning crew a small ladder so they can clean years worth of grunge off the ceiling fan blades. There is a EMT/Fire station somewhere close and I bet on a rowdy weekend night you will hear sirens a lot. Lucky for my one night there was only one early call. LOTS of awesome places to eat within about 4 blocks. Breakfast is typical with little seating unfortunately. For the price and location, worth what I paid.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"Old"
This hotel is old it even have the old smell to it. Really needs to be overhaul.
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
"OK but could have been better"
The hotel was a bit older and everything in it was outdated but it was at least clean. The plugs on the wall were connected to the switch on the wall that also controlled the light so in order to charge our phones we had to have the light on as well which made it hard to sleep. The woman at the front desk was very friendly.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
"Good hotel and VERY friendly staff!"
The staff at this hotel were very friendly, especially the front desk staff. Angel and Shammah were very personable and made me feel right at home. The Hotel was in pretty good shape for its age and I was surprised to see how well equipped and large the room was. The only negative was that apparently the cleaning person missed cleaning out the refrigerator as it was full of someone else's half eaten food. The rest of the room was VERY clean so I am sure it was just an oversight and not a sign of low cleaning standards. All in all I would definitely return!
Other trip Feb 12, 2013
TX_Traveler
Older hotel with older amenities. Very very nice hotel staff. Seemed to be maintained ok. Good, cheap hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2013
"would happily stay again!"
Accomodating...clean...welcoming. Management makes ALL the difference.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2012
K. Anderson
"Good Hotel"
My stay was three nights. Clean, quiet and welcoming staff.
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
"Great hotel for the price."
The staff was amazing!! They were the nicest people at the front desk, nicer than any other hotel I have Ever stayed in!
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
"Nice Stay"
Enjoyed my stay here. The Hotel is a little outdated but the staff are very friendly and they do a really good job maintaining this place and keeping it very clean!! Also liked the ceiling fan in my room.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2012
PJ
Comfortable room. Helpful and freindly management. Better than average free continental breakfast.
3 night business trip Dec 3, 2012
"Will be back."
Was very pleased with the staff. Very professional.
Other trip Nov 23, 2012
Freindly and helpful staff. Decor is somewhat out of date, but very good value for the price.
4 night business trip Nov 12, 2012
"good value"
good staff, good comfort for the price. Close to NASA and other amenities. Well kept grounds and good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"ok but the breakfast was not worth much."
There was not hot water or microwave so the oatmeal was window dressing. The room was clean and they were nice but I wouldn't stay there again unless they improved the breakfast...
Business trip Sep 10, 2012