All hotels in Webster, Texas, United States of America
201 N Texas Ave, Webster, TX, 77598, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Food is not good
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
I was disappointed with first room becausevof the smell, they moved me to another room and the bed was smaller. The third room didn't have a phone in it and the bedrooms was to small.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Hotel was fine ,it was down not far from Johnson space center. But your front desk staff , need P R training and have patience . My family was worry about me . I am disable and have nerve damage lower back and my left leg swell s. They call and talked to her ,if it would be possible to check in early . Apparently it was ok and the fee would be wave. I arrive at the hotel and she was up set with some one on the phone. I ask if she was having a bad morning and take a deep breath. she stated she had to pay the early fee ,on some people and even me and etc. that was her gas money . I was given the key cards and left .she was going to meet some body at a room . I was going to tell her . That was I great ful for what she did . being x Military and a retired deputy Sheriff . I stay in the room and family took tour at N A S A . Again I thank you for helping me .
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Juan Delgado
Breakfast was not fresh. Need larger coffee cups :-)
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
This was a great place to stay and enjoyed my time there. Would have been better if there wasn't the mildew like smell when you first enter the hotel hallway and room upstairs.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Days Inn - Clearlake"
nice clean hotel, close to my store.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
Doyle
"Days inn - Clearlake"
nice hotel, clean rooms, close to my store.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Doyle
"Definitely a lot nicer than I was expecting."
Customer service was great, the room was spotless, bed was comfy.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
angi
"Great Hotel but...."
This was a great hotel and my rating should reflect that. The problem was that hotels.com told me I was going to be able to get a rollout bed that I was told was not available when I arrived and was forced to get a second room. I would have paid more money for a bigger room to begin with.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2014
"Good Hotel, Good Area"
Decent hotel for the price. We were hoping for the indoor pool to be open, but was out of order upon arrival. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay.
5 night trip Feb 26, 2014
CutieMcPretty
Pool did not work!! Its false advertisement! Hotel needs updating. Staff was reluctant to give extra towels. Smell old and moldy.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2014
"2 rooms, one night"
I booked 2 rooms with queen size beds, I got 2 rooms with full size beds, very dissapointed, I was in the second floor, opposite end from office, last two rooms, with stairs access, excelent, however in top of stairs outside there is a smoking area, totally stupid, since I am a none smoker, every time door was open, smoked drafted in, even to my room, I had to hold my breath going up and down stairs, strong suggestion, have smoking areas away from building and entrances, since it defeats the purpose to pay for a non-smoking room.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"You get what you pay for!"
I had a medical procedure right down the road that I needed to stay close by for. The front desk clerk was very polite & helpful. Instantly my sister & I were "hit on" by some dirty construction worker (which were all over the place). There was no elevator to get to the 2nd floor (no biggy- just odd). The room just made me feel dirty to be in & there was hair all over the bathroom & bed sheets- yuck. The pillows provided were the size of a throw pillow & there was NO hot water for showering at 5am. Won't stay here again but probably not the worst place ever?
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Great Staff, Great Breakfast, Great Rooms
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Megalina
"Convenient and clean"
Conveniently located to attractions, restaurants, and shopping!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
Very small sitting area - both mornings several people had to stand while eating. Also, both mornings ran out of various food items - fruit one morning and milk the next. (they did send someone out to buy more milk) I figure I'm getting what I paid for. It was one of the cheapest prices by at least $20/night. Bathroom area bit of a squeeze, but do-able. All else was good. Friendly people. Clean rooms. Good neighborhood. Comfortable beds. We didn't use it, but room had coffee maker, microwave, small refrigerator and sink area. Even with tight bathroom and seating area/food glitches, I'd stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Just average"
I could faintly smell the aroma of old cigarette smoke. Other than that, it was very average.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
"Friendly staff and nice room"
It was a great value!
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013
"Nice place freindly staff"
We booked this hotel because the indoor pool. And it didnt let us down. Nice pool good area close to kehma. And the breakfast was good. Staff very freindly.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
A good hotel
4 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Nice Place to Stay"
Enjoyable and the room was very clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2013
John Burrows
"This hotel had everything you would need"
Great stay - has indoor pool, jacuzi tub, coffee pot, fridge and microwave plus a great breakfast. Waffles were the best!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Never made the room"
Got there and they wanted a $25 "early check in" fee before 3pm. Never heard of that before. Came into room later that day and towels were on the floor, dirty toilet paper in the restroom trashcan and an unflushed toilet, but the bed was made. No problem, it's late and I want to go to bed. Left room the next day and the housekeeping was across the hall, even told the lady in spanish that my room was now available. Come back and room still the same. Wound up having to use towels off the floor from the previous guest both days.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
The staff was absolutely wonderful, and friendly. I would defiantly stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Hotel was fine.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Poor Wi-Fi Noisy Neighboors"
Room was descent. The Wi-fi is poor quality and the walls are very thin. The people in the next room had TV on loud all night. Could not sleep.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
Alonzo R
"family"
I was quite surprised the rooms where clean and the staff was friendly. I will stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Beds werent queen but they were comfy, hotels needs new carpet, vent in bathroom doesnt work just needs upgrading thou.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Tish
"Great hotel staff"
The guy at the frotn desk was awesome!!! I had a great time and everyone was able to relax during the trip. The jacuzzi was also a plus.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Hotel was nice. Free continental breakfast was good. Staff was friendly. The only thing I did not like was the AC cycled on and off even with the fan setting on High. Now, if I had the AC setting on Auto I can understand the AC cycling on and off. But all in all the hotel was nice. I also liked the ceiling fan in the room. That was a nice touch.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"Smokers Dream"
This is the worse hotel I have ever stayed at. First I reserved a non-smoking room, but was quickly told it was smoking. I ask for a non-smoking room and to much of my surprise they had to call the manager at home to offer it becase of the rate change. The room they did offer was a non-smoking room with a full size bed. Now if any has slept in a full you will know that there is no way for a couple to sleep comfortably in a full. On to the room I was giving, after opening the door the smell of smoke was so bad that I felt like I had been smoking my entire life. We went to the local store and bought some frebreeze and carpet cleaning scent to help mask the odor. These only lasted a couple of hours. There was cigarette burns on the blankets, couch and floor. The bathroom had mold and other stains that was hard to fathom about using. We checked out earlier due to the uncomfort of this hotel. I would NOT RECOMMEND this hotel to anyone. Seek your stay else where unless you like staying in Malbaro Inn.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
JP
"Close to the Space Center and Kemah Boardwalk"
My husband and I went on a weekend vacation for our anniversary. The hotel staff was excellent. Our room wasn't ready because of a laundry issue they were having so they put us in another room without and problems or delays. There only problems with our room were the deadbolt didn't lock (had a chain though) and the edges of the carpet by the walls could have used a little more vacuuming.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"nothing fancy, but clean and friendly"
The room was very clean and the staff very attentive. They did get us connecting rooms for our GS troop and the girls loved the indoor pool. We did have a nasty smell coming up from the floor drain in the bathroom our second day there, but it went away pretty quickly. The location was very convenient to Space Center Houston and Kemah Boardwalk. Not a fancy hotel, but clean and nice. We would stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
mary
"great location for shopping, restaurants and kemah"
Great enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
S. Johnson
"Good for the money"
Pro's about this hotel: location, room very clean, plenty of pillows, good AC, friendly front staff, standard hotel breakfast included Con's for this hotel: overall the hotel is a bit worn (carpet, paint, etc. in hallways), they take an old school carbon copy of your credit card when you check in in case of "incidentals" which always makes me a little nervous to have that floating around somewhere, if there were noisy people on your floor you would definetly hear them opening doors and talking in the hallway. Since we were just sleeping there, this was a good place for the price. I'd stay there again if I needed just a night or two.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Austin's vac"
The air conditioning was too noisy and did not stop the whole night. Could not sleep because of the noise and the room was so hot since it was not working.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
texan girl
"Very Nice"
We stayed one night to go to Kemah. About 10 minutes away. 30 minutes to Galveston. Great value.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
"Nice -close to the hospital"
rooms were outdated, limited breakfast selection, pool area not very appealing, lacked furniture.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
james
"Great!"
Nice place to stay, friendly atmosphere.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
It was a budget motel at a budget price. But I thought the room was unacceptably dirty. The hotel is in desperate need of a renovation.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Ben
"My stay at Days"
Over all the stay was nice. didn't have much time to view the surroundings because of late arrival time. As for the room, I would have preferred the air conditioner be located somewhere else beside next to the bed where the cold air blew across face.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
Patsy C
"good value"
Comfortable room, not so good breakfast.
3 night trip May 30, 2013
cobradude
"Older Hotel"
For the age of the hotel, it was an ok stay. The breakfast could have been a little better.
3 night trip May 30, 2013
"Hotel Room not safe and not quiet"
When I first booked the room I requested for a interrior room but when I get to the hotel to check in I was informed that there was no elevator and I had a disable person also with me. I I was happy that the young lady was able to find us another room on the first floor which was a handicap room. When we get to the room the tube is a huge tube that is very high and not accessible for a disable person which is crazy who has a tube like this in a hotel room for a disable person which I had to help her in and out of tube. I went back to the front desk to ask for another room but there were no available. Also late that night there were kids running up and down the walk way I also called in to the front desk but no one answered. This went on for 2 hours which is crazy it was 11pm at night and later. The room also smelled like wet mole which the smell was coming out of the air condition vent which was horrible. The next morning I informed the clerk at the front desk and all he could say was that we went into the room yesterday and it was fine and I told him that it was no way he went in that room and didn't smell that smell. I have stayed in the hotel before and I didn't have this kind of problem but I think this will be my last time staying here. I didn't like the room, the service, and the smart mouth clerk that worked the next morning that wasn't concern about anything that I was saying and when I asked for the corporate number he refused to give it to me.
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
"Decent hotel...great price...good location."
The hotel was clean and everyone was friendly. It was very quiet and we have no complaints about our stay. We would definitely stay again...especially since the rates are very reasonable. The indoor poo is great. The location is great as well because you aren't far from Kemah Boardwalk and Galveston Island. There are plenty of fun, family friendly activities nearby. Great place for a family.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Stacy
"nice for price"
Really a very clean and upscale room for price
1 night trip May 5, 2013
brian
"We'll Be Coming Back"
We were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean & in good shape. We loved the park at your door (ground floor) My husband enjoyed the jaccuzi tub (nice surprise) The staff was very nice & helpful (even when I locked myself out of the room) The only complaint I had was the internet service is veryyyyy slow. We have family in the area and. we will be staying here again
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"GREAT for the money!"
Very nice size room. Clean. Comfortable bed.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Cheap & clean"
Less than $70, good value. Liked being out of sight of I45.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
"i thought i had something that i didnt"
well first of all I was told I had adjoining rooms when I booked the two rooms but when I arrived I didn't and that was very important to me because I had my kids and grandbabies with me. the room and pool were not as big as they looked in the pics and my plumbing was messed up. I stayed in a hotel just a few miles from there about a month ago and much better and almost half the price they just didn't have any rooms, I can see why
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
"Very pleasant stay!"
We would recommend this hotel. Room was large, well appointed, clean, and in new condition, with attentive staff. And it was quiet for restful nights.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013