All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
366 Boyers Ave, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Convenient location, good price"
This was our second stay--2 nights. We spent only sleep time in the hotel. Breakfast was the usual found at hotels. But not enough seating for a busy morning. Room air conditioner was more like a fan than air conditioning, blowing cool air on the person in the bed near it. Beds were nice and large and comfortable. Bathroom was questionable. A yellow ring was in the toilet bowl. Also, a dirty washcloth I left in the shower Friday night was still there until Sunday morning when we left. A medical device I use was left next to the bed on the floor. Somehow, though it was in the same position I left it, it had been readjusted. It should not have been touched in my opinion.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Reets
"Bad AC unit- tiny bathroom"
The room was clean and the bed was comfy but the AC unit do not cool well and was super loud. The bathroom was tiny only one person at a time could fit into it. The door opened in right to the edge of the toilet. Not a fun experience. Staff was helpful and nice and rate was reasonable.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Doug
"Disappointing, almost late"
When checking out, the desk clerk was in nooo hurry to check us out. I finally had to just tell him, excuse me, but we drove 4 hours to get here for an appointment with a specialist at WVU, (my daughter had to see a doctor at WVU) and if we didn't get checked out we were going to be late for the appointment. I also informed him the airconditioning was not working properly in the room and the refridgerator froze everthing we had put into it solid. The iron was dirty and ruined my daughters white pants that she had tried to iron, and the exhaust fan in the bathroom was not working. Not once did he apologize for any of these things. Deborah Lawhorn
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Disappointing cold shower!"
Disappointing cold shower!Disappointing cold shower!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
kathy
"Great place to stay in Morgantown, WV"
Indoor pool was a plus. The room was clean and spacious---and quiet.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Very nice with 1 exception"
The room had a slight musty smell but other than that everything was great.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Surprisingly disappointing"
Was looking for a reasonable prices decent stay, not a vacation. Pop was in hospital and didn't know how long I would be in town. The lobby is nice, clean and appealing. Front desk staff very good and accommodating. Beds are comfortable, and in room wifi is a nice feature. Room was never made up, when bed wa made it was pill the sheets up and let her rip. bath wasn't cleaned during my week long stay, they did ask me in the hallway if I needed anything one morning and I indicated fresh towels and shampoo was needed, and they actually asked me if I wanted them to put them in the room for me? I knew then this couldn't be changes by complaints. The breakfast food was fairly good, but again staffing issues kept it all 1 step behind most mornings. I will be back in the area but I will not stay at this facility.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Johnny
"Very convenient for my needs."
Need to keep track of food and drink on the breakfast buffet.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Awful"
Hotel was in disarray. Checked in at 7:00 PM, on Friday, August 16 and our rooms(2) were not ready. When we returned after 9, only one room was ready. They said our other room would be ready shortly. When we were told our other room was ready, we went to go in and it hadn't been cleaned. Waited for another room, which was not available until after 10. Was told the hotel was under new management and there were only three people cleaning 102 rooms. Not good for a college move-in weekend!! I will say that Heather at he front desk was great and very apologetic. I give her high marks, but other than than that, it was terrible. You have most likely lost a customer who has stayed in your chain a number of times
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"okay hotel"
When I arrived at midnight, I was told that they lost their housekeepers and the rooms aren't clean. So I had to wait an hour to get my room. Room was clean, big and nice. Only problem was that it was smelling bad. Breakfast is rich but they didn't refill anything so people in the end could only get muffins.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Ays
"The worst place on earth"
I have been traveling all over the world, but never stayed in such a bad place like this. The original room had a wet carpet and had a fan blowing so it will get dry faster. The smell alone was more than anyone could tolerate. Upon seeing the disaster, we were given a different room. Walking into this room, we noticed the room was never vacuumed, the floor in the bathroom was never washed, and the pillows were on the floor. Given there were no other hotels available, we had no choice but to stay here for 3 nights. The next day, the room was not cleaned by 3 p.m. I called the front desk, and they told me it will be done shortly. The maid came over a little later and asked what to clean, i.e. sheets, towels, or just make the room. We told her to clean the whole room. When we got back at 9 p.m. the room was still not cleaned. The front desk wanted to send someone over, but we were too tired. The next day, the room was cleaned after 3 p.m., sheets and towels only, no carpet or floor in the bathroom, no bathroom countertops, shower or sink. The walls in the bathroom had a mildew. I have never stayed in such a terrible place, and would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Dina
"Comfortable and great location"
My stay was short and sweet. Free breakfast was a nice add on. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for clean and spacious room.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Laureen
"very smelly experience"
The room had a horrible smell coming from the AC/heating unit. When we asked the staff about it, we were told it wasn't yet time for the filters to be changed and then they proceeded to give us a bottle of deodorizer to mask the smell--it didn't work. The fan controls on the unit did not work either and needed servicing. Since the window only opened 1", and we were forced to sleep with the unit turned off to keep from inhaling the horrible stench, the room quickly became hot and stuffy. Definitely a no-win situation.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Night Check In"
The female desk clerk who was on should not have the position that she does, We had quite a bit of luggage and there were no carts available. She said she looked on her camera at the desk and said that the last guests musts have taken them in to their rooms when they checked in. She told me and my 11 year old son to check the floors ourselves (in the middle of the night) to see if we could find any carts. We followed her instructions and there were none. she said "wow all four of the carts must really be in the rooms". In the meantime, my son and I told my wife to go to sleep in the room and we'd bring up the luggage. We made about 3 trips and had almost everything in the room on the third floor, and we came back down to let her know that we had looked up and down all the halls to find A cart and we couldn't. She teh said "If you'd like, I have aroom on the first floor. I declined telling her that she is letting us know after we made several trips up to the third floor and brought almost everything up. It was a terrible experience. We asked that she inform the day staff and she hadn't. She even said that she would let the day staff know that we were allowed to check out at 12 noon in view of how late it was and how long it took us to get the luggage upstairs to the room. well, she didn't and I got an early knock on the door from the day staff because she had never conveyed any of this to them.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Evan
"overnight on the way to destination"
it was fine. room was clean. breakfast was sufficient.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
mic
"Excellent value"
Very comfortable stay. Friendly staff with nice, clean rooms.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Ok for the night"
Ok for the night. Would not recommend. Will not be going back.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Not bad overall"
Did not have enough breakfast biscuits to serve their quest at hotel when asked for more they stated they were frozen.... Really need to have enough to accommodate their quest....
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
Ben
close to WVU for my daughter's freshman orientation
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
Patty W
"OK for the price"
The room was good, with the exception of the bathtub and shower. The bed and pillows seemed relatively new and very comfortable. On the negative side, the hallways smelled terrible, which was probably due to the old, filthy carpeting. The "Deluxe Continental" breakfast was terrible.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Worked out well- stayed here before. Easy, convenient, parking is good
Other trip May 25, 2013
"Hotel was good for our needs"
Family went down for sons graduation from WVU. Hotel is right down road from coliseum. When we first booked wasn't sure if we made right choice of hotels but lobby smelled nice and pool was clean. Room were adequate and staff was friendly. For what we use hotel for it was fine.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Tracy
"best compared to other hotels I stayed in"
very nice, staff was very friendly. clean and nice locaton
1 night trip May 14, 2013
"Overnight for WVU visit"
This hotel was perfect for an overnight visit to WVU. Great location and good price. My only complaint was no hot (or even warm) water for showers in the morning.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
MAZellman
"Friendliest staff in a Morgantown Hotel"
Staff was very friendly and helpful, only downside wa hot tub not working, other than that A OK!
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"Great!"
The pool was nice and warm! Loved the mini kitchen.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Anna
"average stay for average value"
We stayed at this hotel while visiting West Virginia University. It was just an average hotel with a slightly overpriced room for what we got. I would only recommend staying here for others who need to visit the college.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Paula
"Close to UWV"
We have a son who attends University of West Virginia. We have stayed at the Best Western everytime we have gone down to visit him. It is minutes away from the University, close to Pizza Al's-best pizza around!!! and there's a gas station right across the street if you want snacks. The price is right and the staff is always friendly. Breakfast is OK, nothing to write home about...it fills your stomach is included and the coffee is good.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2013
Roberta
It was not as bad as most reviews I read before going. Only problem we had is we arrived in morning for a WVU football game and they would not let us check in tip 1:30 even though our room was empty which meant we had to check in at 1am because we didn't go back until after game. Other then that room was clean staff friendly enough. Someone was banging on door next to ours at 3am but not any fault of hotel. Beds were comfortable and room heater worked great since we were frozen from sitting at game. All in all if I had to stay again I would.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
jsg
"Great WVU Football Weekend Hotel"
Came to town for the Oklahoma-West Virginia football game and, basically, this was one of the only places that still had rooms in town. I was actually somewhat dreading the experience, but I was very pleased by the facilities. The room was clean, big, and comfortable. They had evidently recently renovated and everything looked clean and well kept. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Nov 22, 2012
"Roll-away beds or cots"
Would like to see cots or roll-away beds available for families. There was amble room for an extra cot in the room. I do not know if there is a state law regarding extra beding in rooms or not but, there are five in our family and the three children had to share a bed which was much to their dislike and disappointing to us as the beds were standard size, not queen or king which would have made the stay much better.
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
"Good for the price. Secure. Decent quality."
We have stayed here many times (on game days) and it's usually nice. Pool is OK. No hottub. Free breakfast is ok. Scrambled eggs (pretty much what you see at cheaper motels - seems like powdered and sometimes tough#, biscuts & gravy #biscuts were hard and they ran out this time, but usually they're ok#, Sausage or bacon, waffle maker, muffins and donuts, Orange juice isn't watered down. Milk and cereal. On this trip, they had NO extra towels which we have gotten before. If you forgot something, like toothbrush\comb\don't know what else, you can get it at the front desk free. Breakfast and towel shortage on this trip may have been because they were having soccer tounaments and there were several teams staying there :#. Staff is American! Like that. Free parking and not far from the door. LOTS of restaurants and shopping close by #1 mile or so). Only 1 other motel is closer to the colliseum if you're going there. Walls/floors aren't super-thin like at some cheaper places. Checkout time 11am. Rates are good. You get screwed on game-days#like every other place), but no 2-night minimum. 3 floors and doors are secured.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"Where was the hot water?"
For the money, not a bad hotel except, the first day we were there the hottest water setting on the shower only produced warm water and on the second day there was no hot water at all. Cold showers!?
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2012
Mountaineer Dad
"Fine for an overnight stay"
The staff wasn't overly friendly, but they did what I needed them to do. The room was clean, it was quieter than I expected since the hotel was so full (football weekend). The towels were scratchy but did the job. Not a "vacation destination" but conveniently located and perfectly adequate for an overnight stay.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"great"
great................................................................................................................ '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
FARSHAD
"Overpriced motel"
The room was clean, but the heating/cooling system was mediocre. In addition, the nightly charge was way out of line. Finally, guests across the hall were incredibly noisy (before 6am!), and a call to the front desk yielded nothing. Overall, the room was confortable, and the breakfast buffet was decent, but the motel is way overpriced.
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2012
Randy
"Great hotel for visiting families"
We stayed from Friday to Sunday. It was very nice that housekeeping went around room to room on Saturday morning to be sure their guests had everything they needed. The breakfast was very nicely set up and maintained.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Football weekend second choise Hotel"
Hotel is a little dated Would stay at other hotels first.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
"Beware"
Our room had a horrible smell and the rate was twice that of the previous time we stayed there due to parents weekend. Worse room for twice the cost. Not right!
Other trip Oct 20, 2012
Got burned
"OK, but not a good value."
Hotel was OK, not great. Rooms were fine. Hotel facilities in general were a little run down. Not a great value for the money spent, and probably wouldn't stay here again when visiting Morgantown.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"better than expected"
all went well, staff worked well with guests, everything worked and room more than satisfactory......bathroom was terribly small,,,,,,location to WVU facilities was great as well as access to Interstate road system......amenities such as indoor pool and weight room were very nice.......morning breakfast was not up to the par of the rest of the motel
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
big daddy
"Okay to stay"
Was an older hotel; however, it was under construction. Would I stay there again? Yes; however, it wouldn't be my first choice. I'd rather pay a bit more and get a bit nicer facility.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
LeeLee
"Football game weekend"
Not the worlds greatest, but a good priceand convenient location.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Close to WVU"
Everything was alot better than I thought it would be.We will stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2012
"Adequate, but overpriced"
Adequate, but far too expensive for the quality of services received.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Chrus
"Good value."
Our family stayed one night and enjoyed the heated pool and the continental breakfast. It was a good value for the money.
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
Sandy
Adequate for our needs. Moving our daughter to school do didnt spend much time at hotel. Room was clean but bathroom moisture terrible after one shower. Was asked by housekeeping to bring out used towels but they were never repaced.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2012

"convenient distance from hwy"
We had a pleasant, comfortable room. Quiet, spacious with a comfortable bed with good pillows. Hotel could use a bit of renewal, paint etc. I understand that this is in the works. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Jane
"best hotel in last 5 states"
Service and cleanliness were great. After travelling in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and being very disappointed in our hotels/motels we were so pleased to stay in a clean room with staff who would help you.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Don't judge a book by it's cover."
From outside you might second guess you making the reservation but once inside all is good. Definately would stay again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013