All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America

Good internet service
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Room is all right
"close to penn Valley pary"
Nice hotel. Staff and security guards were awesome!!!
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice, clean room"
Stayed here for Rockfest and the room was wonderful. Nice breakfast and comfortable room. Definitely will stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Matthew
"Ok, but a little pricy for the room / service"
Flew into Signature FBO in a Cessna for a quick weekend getaway with a friend. Room was clean but just ok. The bed was not super comfortable and the AC would constantly shut down in the night so you had to get up and turn it back on every couple hours. Hotel offers a shuttle but with a LOT of restrictions. Our first ride on it we were told to throw out our ice tea that we got from the lobby ... the shuttle driver told us he did not trust us to pick up after ourselves. Funny after we just flew in ourselves in a private aircraft that we could not be trusted with iced tea. He then dropped of a large group and asked where we were going. We told him Café Trio and he informed us that was too far for the shuttle to go as it was more than 2 miles. So we said it would be fine if he just dropped us off at the shuttle limit and we could walk the rest of the way. Apparently it ended up being within 2 miles (we knew it was when we looked it up) and he took us to the door. The whole way the driver was cussing and talking about how awful it was to be a shuttle driver and to clean up after all the pigs that he drives around. Not a very welcoming feel for our first couple hours in KC.... The next day we wanted to take the shuttle out for brunch and to our surprise it does not run on Sunday. So we managed ourselves. If you can tolerate the rude shuttle driver, flaky AC, and uncomfortable bed, they do have a great hot breakfast in the morning that we enjoyed.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Fairfield"
There was gun fire at the Residence Inn next door the first night of our stay. Luckily no one was injured and there were no other incidents. The water pressure in the shower was very poor. The hotel staff was friendly and the Free breakfast was delicious!
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Nice hotel near concert"
EVERY staff member greeted us, was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nice hotel near Crown Center"
We had a great stay. The hot breakfast was pretty good, especially as free hotel breakfasts go. The staff was courteous. The indoor pool was decent sized and had a good hot tub as well.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"just great"
nice clean place very convenient to all of kansascity, amazingly friendly staff and very good breakfast we loved it
Other trip May 26, 2015
del
"Good locarion"
It was noisy due to alarge group of frat/sports dudes who want to loudly party all night. Otherwise the location was good for going to shows at both KC Rep theatres and the room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Nice place to stay in KC."
Clean and comfortable. Easy location close to everything. Will stay there again.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Sandy
"Love KC"
My husband and I along with another couple were there fo long weekend to see the Nascar race. We enjoyed all that the hotel had said that they offerred ie: pool, spa, exercise room and the free shuttle service was priceless! Claude escorted us to and from the Westpot village and Power and Lights district safely and with a wait time of only 6 min.! The only disapointment for us was the hot portion of the continental breakfast- steamed sausage and eggs were nasty. Athough, Francis even being short handed on help Sat. made up for any negatives, she kept the food coming and stayed pleasant :)
3 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Trixie
"Easy access to many areas"
This was in a good location for downtown, river market area, close to Plaza. I was a little nervous at first that it could be a little questionable area. No problems whatsoever. We were doing a bike ride and it was close to Liberty Memorial where the ride started from. We were able to ride from hotel which worked great. We asked for a later checkout so we could come and shower after. The lady at front desk said she wrote it down, but we got back and our keys didn't work. Went back to front desk and the guy was a little irritated about late check out, but he was the only one. We talked to the breakfast attendant and she was super nice. Breakfast was good. I will for sure stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Christy
"No complaints"
Hotel was nice and room was clean. Offered a simple breakfast. We would stay there again if needed.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
jaime
"Close to everything!"
We wanted to lodge at a location that was close to everything. This Fairfield is exactly what we were looking for. World War 1 Monument is walking distance, the Crown Plaza, Country Club Plaza and the Power and Light District are a short (<5 min) drive. And all of the interstates are just a few turns away. The staff was very personable and friendly and the breakfast in the morning was a real time saver. My only complaint was that the pool and pool area was a little cold. Great parking as well and the big red tower is an easy landmark that always got us home. Will stay again!
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Quaint B&B feel with Hilton-esque accommodations"
Aaahhhhhmazing!!! You'll get your monies worth and then some. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was excellent for either Downtown or the Country club Plaza. The free shuttle was a lifesaver and it was no problem finding a cab back after 11:30, plus the parking was free. This is where the deal gets sweeter. The BREAKFAST BUFFET BLEW ME AWAY! I'll come back just for that. Small hotel feel with large hotel accommodations.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jeremy
Overall good stay! The facilities are somewhat dated but very clean and they had a great breakfast with outstanding location to downtown Casey
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Pleasant room and staff. Ver short walk to Crown Center. Also close to Westport
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"not a pleasant stay"
Toilet And tu. We're clogged The whole time we stayed there.
4 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Fairfield Inn KC downtown."
Staff were very polite and helpful. Property is nothing special and below the standard that I typically find at Fairfield. Nothing within walking distance to eat. I'll look for someplace else for next trip to KC.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Gregory
"Hotel in Kansas City, MO"
Excellent Hotel!!!!
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Diana J
We stayed here for 4 nights for the NCFV Championship Tournament (my son's team won ;) Woohoo UW Oshkosh!!). We arrived early morning (drove all night) and the hotel without any hesitation let us check in early so we could get some sleep! Beds were comfortable, continental breakfast had an nice assortment of things to choose from for breakfast. They offer shuttle ( we didn't use it but nice that it was available to the convention center if we had wanted to... If You need to attend something like we did where you need to stay for a few days I would suggest this hotel. For the price and free breakfast and shuttle service...I think it's worth it!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Sandy
"Great hotel, terrible parking"
Hotel was fantastic. Great staff, great rooms, etc. Only thing that wasn't so great was parking. We went out to power and light and came back around 2:00am and had to park two hotels from Fairfield Inn and walk back. Wasn't very happy especially that late in the night.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Chelsea
"Good room good rate"
Great hospitality
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Matthew
"Decent value"
First, the bed was not as great as at other Fairfield inns that I have stayed. Two, the outlet covers were very loose and the outlets themselves may have been loose as well. Safety concern. Lastly, the shuttle driver was not friendly to my wife and daughter. One gentleman who greeted us when we arrived was very friendly and he said he would be driving them the next day. That gentleman did not actually do the drive, however.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Slight miscommunication....but overall great stay!"
Only one bummer. I was splitting the cost of my hotel room with another guest and we were told upon check-in that we could check out separately, with separate cards. We awoke the next morning to the charge being on one card without the option to split. Not a big deal, but less convenient than we planned.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"pleasant"
Other than a rough check in and change of several rooms, our stay was pleasant.Beds were comfy Breakfast was great (kids loved it) ..Most of the staff friendly and courteous. Pool too cloudy and cold..hot tub ironically HOT (too hot) Location was good and shuttle was a unexpected convenience.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"good stay"
No complaints
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Good enough"
I thought the price was a bit high for this hotel, but it was a very central location to Westport and Crown Center which was what we were looking for. The breakfast had some nice options and the pool/whirlpool looked in good condition. The room itself was pretty stuffy(but most hotels are) and I thought had a bit of a funky smell. Overall, just okay.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Sheena
"Nice hotel in Kansas City"
I was looking for a hotel near the Kansas City Municipal Auditorium with free parking and easy access to get to nearby Independence, Mo. for basketball tournaments. Fairfield is a nice hotel with an excellent and very varied breakfast. They also have free coffee, ice tea and cookies and a variety of items for purchase. The staff was very friendly and they also offer free shuttle service to the downtown attractions. Although I did not use them, the hotel has a nice indoor pool and Jacuzzi. It is a located in a nice neighborhood with several restaurants in easy walking distance.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Danny
"Exceeded Epectations"
This hotel completely surprised us and far exceeded our expectations. The breakfast bar was perfect and had everything we needed. We were not far from the Crown Center, though we paid almost half the price of the hotels nearby. We have absolutely no complaints...
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"had a really good rest"
It was really good, i dont have any complaints
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
i like my stay for three nights. room is excellent, facilities are good, staff are unique, haven't met like them and the hoter have 24hrs coffee and tea, free transportation within the city and breakfast
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
ALBAR
"High price for what you get."
Booked this hotel specifically because there was supposed to be a trolley stop just half a block from hotel to take you to all music venues in and around downtown KC....it was no longer available :( So in trying to figure out how to get around cheaply we ask the hotel staff for advise and none was given. Then we see a hotel shuttle that we were not even told about that could run us anywhere we wanted for free till 11:30 pm. Driver not so friendly. Other than that it was an ok place, but the price is high for what you get.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Kansas City stay"
The room was nice, clean. The stay met expectations. Good value and close to nearby attractions. The service was great and went above and beyond of what was expected. Overall, a good experience.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Christophe
"Good Experience"
I will take my family to stay there next time we visit KC
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Central location for many activities on the south end of downtown. Located nicely between Crown Center and The Plaza areas. Plenty of museums, shopping, restaurants, and exhibits all within a 5 min drive. Not sure I'd be 100% comfortable walking the area after dark, but during the day would be fine. Ample parking without paying extra is a bonus as well.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Great hotel With friendly staff.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Morgan
"Great Place"
Great stay, close to where we wanted to go. Helpful staff and van service to get us places. The only thing was that we were woken up at 445am because when we checked in the front desk clerk didn't check us in, I guess. But addressing the issue at 445am? If we didn't pay for the room, how did we get the key? That was a little madding but otherwise a great stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Todd
Great hotel, close to downtown. The shuttle service was awesome!!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Manilow concert in Kansas City"
I enjoyed the hotel. The breakfast was great, a lot of variety was nice. My room was far away from Main St. so I did not hear traffic at all. I felt isolated and really enjoyed it (peace and quiet in the city). It was nice to always have drinks down by the front desk. I wanted to use the pool and hot tub but never got the chance, I'm glad they were both there though.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Great desk staff Facility starting to age I reported to front desk upon leaving bathroom sink had sewer smell. Shuttle to/from Country Club plaza was terrific and unexpected delight
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great Service and location"
The hotel was good. The front staff was real helpful when I need help with getting information. The staff is real friendly and helpful. My wife and I would stay there again when we need to be in Kansas City on business.
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Raymond
"KC mini-vacay"
We took our family for a mini-vacation to Kansas City, MO. The room was very comfortable for both my husband and I and our two teenaged sons. Easy to find and very pleasant staff. Breakfast was a typical continental breakfast but did stay open until 10:00.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"it is nice very close to everything"
Everything was perfect, but the hot tub was closed, that was disappointing after walking all day. The free shuttle though was awesome and we got to see everything we wanted to using the shuttle. Claude did an excellent job driving us, and helping us find interesting things to do and see. He was very knowlegdeable about the city and so friendly! We loved Kansas City
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Heidi
"Decent hotel for 2 night stay"
Cons: The location of my room. It was close to the front desk and it was noisy. The thermostat needs to be fixed. Other than that I really liked the location of the hotel and the amenities (tv, fridge, internet).
2 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
Wayne
"Friendly staff but loud hallways..."
Staff was polite. Had an incident with a fight in the next room, hotel staff handled quickly. Hallways were loud and could hear snoring from the neighboring room.
Response by Fairfield Inn Kansas City Downtown/Union Hill by Marriott
Scott, Thank you for your review. I want to apologize for the noise you experienced during your stay with us. I was thrilled to hear my staff was able to respond quickly as to not disturb anyone else. Thank you for your understanding. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Kansas City.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Great customer service. Fixed any issues right away. Had to switch to a second room because the first one wasn't very clean.
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"great stay"
Very pleasant stay
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Great!"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel. The free shuttle was also a plus! There was a big variety of breakfast. Not far from PnL..
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"New Year"
They had really good customer service.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Candice
"GREAT SERVICE!!!"
I've traveled extensively throughout the world. I stayed 4 nights in this hotel and the service that I received was as good as anywhere in the world including Asia (which has a very hospitable culture). The staff, even the shuttle driver, go out of there way, above and beyond to make sure you have a great stay!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015