All hotels in Indianola, Mississippi, United States of America
601 Highway 82 W, Indianola, MS, 38751, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Stay at Super 8"
The room was clean and comfortable however the security latch on my room door was broken looks like someone had previously broken into the room(just my opinion). Could add some hot items to the breakfast. No elevator. Overall it was a good place to stay. I would definitely stay again
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Ok"
Ok
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Aaron
"CLASS REUNION."
Large room. Very clean and tidy. Everything worked. Private inside entrance to rooms. Quiet. Negatives: snack machine was completely empty all weekend. No plug for drain in order to take a bath. Overall experience was very good and I would stay again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Jean
"It's indianola. What else can you say?"
Microwave was broken
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Joshua
"fine for the price"
quick check in, hot water, clean room, good coffee. for the price and the local options it was all I needed.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
robert
"Pig Pickin"
We booked a room for the Pig Picking at Delta State, the room and hotel was clean. The bed was not comfortble, and out in the hall and in dining area it was hot. The room was hot when we got there, but once we turned on the air it was nice in no time. Don't expect nothing nice for breakfast, all they had was coffe, apple juice, orange drink (not juice), toast, 2 kinds of cereal, bananas, instant oatmeal, yogart, and waffle. I was expecting some other kinds of fruit and maybe some pastries. Overall if you are looking for a clean place to just sleep this is a great place for the price.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Lynn
"Good for the price"
Good clean room. Interior access is nice
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Will never again..."
At check in, cigarette smoke filled the lobby. Room was a non smoking room however it still stunk of cigarette smoke. Not considering the other illegal activity that was taking place; Drug deals were going on outside in the parking lot so honestly I slept with one eye open!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
matt
"Better than expected."
Newly renovated hotel. Safe area. Nice, clean room. Decent wifi. So much better than I expected.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
BooRadley
"No where else to stay"
The hotel would be fine at a lower price. The pictures make it look better than it is. We reserved a non smoking room and it was a non smoking room, but walking down the hall to get to the room the place the place wreaked with smoke. Every other room is non smoking. The room was good and clean and the bed and pillows were decent. The price was about 25% higher than what it was worth, but there was a college swim meet in the area and decent rooms were hard to find. Breakfast was a let down, cereal, pastries and waffles. The milk was a half gallon jug just left sitting on the counter. The coffee was awful. Its free right? If your expectations are low you will be okay staying here, just don't look out the window, yuck!
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
GDR
"I did not stay. It was so awful."
I walked out and told the woman at the desk that I could not stay there, despite knowing that I would lose the money I had paid. It gave me the creeps to even think about sitting down in that room. I also won't use Expedia again.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
Jane
"Good accomodations, but too close to the highway"
We were attending an event in Cleveland, MS, so a hotel in Cleveland would have been more convenient, but accommodations were limited there. The hotel and room were good, but the noise from the highway made it difficult to sleep well until very late. Personnel were attentive and professional. Complimentary breakfast was good. We ate dinner at Nola in downtown Indianola and we really enjoyed that meal. It gave me a good feeling about the community.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Hotel"
The hotel was ok but for the price shouldve been a lot cheaper for what I got
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Good Value"
Room could have been a little cooler when we arrived. Also the alarm clock wouldn't stay pluged in.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Ok for the price"
I've always stayed at this Hotel when I'm visiting my mom, and I've always been pleased with the price. The room this time felt somewhat dated. The towels were very dingy and made me wish I had brought my own. Not sure if I'll stay there next time. May go somewhere else for more money but at least the towels would be nicer
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Good, clean hotel"
We were staying there prior to an event in Leland the next morning. Was very clean, good showers, and comfortable beds. For the area, was best hotel for the money spent by far. Will stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Brad
"Nothing Fancy, but served the purpose I needed"
There were only three hotels in the city, I chose the one with inside rooms. It was located close to the job I had to do. I'll probably stay there if I work there again.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2013
Brett
"Spring Break"
It is no doubt a better stay than the three other hotels located in the area. Went to visit family and my only complaint is the potholes in the parking lot...it is in need of repair (City of Indianola issue) and the continental breakfast was skimpy.
3 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Mrs. Taylor
"Anemic breakfast"
Came to family funeral in town and since the choices are limited in the hotel market, went with Super 8. We chose to walk across the parking lot to Waffle House for breakfast since the one in the hotel appeared to be very limited.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
Ulla L.
"Great option for the price"
Wasn't sure what to expect as this chain is often hit or miss. Was at a sports event in Cleveland but couldn't get a reasonable room due to every hotel in the town having the same owner (exorbitant rates). I stayed here for less than half the price of the closer hotels and it worked out great. It's not the Hilton, but it was clean and comfortable, moreso than other similar hotels I've stayed at in the past. Would recommend it for sure.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
"better than expected"
the rooms were clean and cozy. the breakfast provided was adequate and the location of this hotel is by all the fast food restaurants. overall it was a great value.
2 night trip Nov 17, 2012
AE
My wife and I wanted to get away for a couple of days. We arrived 6 hours past check-in, we were still able to check-in with no problems. The staff was nice and friendly, and the hotel and room was very clean. We will definitely stay at this hotel again. There is a restaurant and a store on both sides of the hotel within walking distance.
2 night romance trip Nov 2, 2012

Excellent
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2012

"Terrible smell in yhe room"
Would not stay there again There was a terrible smell in the room, and everything was dirty.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Bernt
"Oké als overnachtingadres, basic met goede bedden"
De bedden prima , maar de kleuren ( eng groen) van de muur vind ik een verkeerde keuze.Geef de muren een neutrale of vrolijke kleur en mijn indruk zou anders zijn.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Irene
NL
"Man får hva man betaler for."
Ei overnatting, heilt greit.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2013
DE
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Indianola

"Top covers on bed should be cleaned better. Covers on both..."
08/25/15 Paula P Kansas City, Kansas
Top covers on bed should be cleaned better. Covers on both beds were strained. One room key did not work properly.
"Weekend Stay"
07/28/15 L3154YJlynn Chicago, Illinois
I would not stay at this hotel again. The morning we were getting up to check out I found a bug in the bed, and when I killed it , the bug was full of blood. When I got home that night I had bumps on the lower part of my leg.
"Family Visit"
07/21/15 James S Prairieville
We stayed at the Super 8 in Indianola, MS recently when we visited some of my wife's family. This is a budget motel and they had limited parking but the desk clerk was very friendly especially since we arrived in the early morning hours after a long drive. The room was clean and the AC was very cold which lead to a good nights rest. The free breakfast was very limited but we did appreciate it after the long drive in the night before
"No elevator - really?"
07/13/15 Wendy P Little Rock, United States
This was an ok hotel for the money - I was shocked to discover they don't have an elevator (for a 3 story hotel in the Delta, this is a BAD thing). Room was clean, paint job was terrible. Overall, an ok hotel, but nothing fancy...
"Mississippi Mud"
07/11/15 VacationNJ2014 Grand Rapids, Michigan
This motel was very nice. It was a great place to stay in Indianola. The room was clean and comfortable. The only issue was that the bathroom fan was a little loud--otherwise it was great.
"it can be better"
07/09/15 313felicias Columbus
Room can use better beds,it was very dusty,when guests are checking in I think the air should be turned on,we walk into a hot room that not good when you are in the south.
"Weekend Stay"
05/29/15 browne68 Sugar Land, Texas
The hotel was clean. The water came out light brown, and it was soft. the smell walking through the hall way was in sections of smoke and no smoke.
"This was a good place to stay,although the breakfast could..."
03/12/15 Danny B Byram, Mississippi
This was a good place to stay,although the breakfast could have been a little better. But if I was to stay in that area ,I would choose to stay here.
"A place to rest"
02/03/15 Duana J mississippi, United States
The front desk clerk was amazing! She was so bubbly. As I entered the lobby, she smiled and talked freely throughout my check in! Very great employee you have at this location!
"Not bad - watch pricing"
01/29/15 MissPaulaB Marietta, Georgia, United States
Overall, the stay was average with most importantly - clean sheets and towels. The first room was a little questionable with a rather unclean clock radio. Fortunately, the toilet had an issue and we were moved immediately next door to a nicer room. Food- continental breakfast was "slim" in the variety area. Pricing - I was charged a different price than when I booked on booking.com. When brought to the attention of the owner, he refused to look into it/make amends. The stay was not worth $85 dollars + fees and taxes per night.