All hotels in West Monroe, Louisiana, United States of America
228 Blanchard St, West Monroe, LA, 71291, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good room"
Good room for the price. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
I had a weekend outing with my three grandchildren. From the front desk staff to housekeeping, everyone was very nice and helpful. We enjoyed the indoor pool. The hotel is undergoing a complete renovation and it's nice. After reading reviews concerning a/c issues I was hesitant to stay here but I have no complaints.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Rude staff and dirty pool"
hotel pool area was gross. The staff woke us up at midnight to harass us and be rude about payments when we had paid through hotels.com and had been there for 2 nights already and woke us up and never apologized.
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
kelly
"2015 Dixie world series weekend."
We were there for the Dixie softball world series, and it was a great weekend. The hotel made sure we always had fresh towels in the pool area, and the breakfast was hot.although our room was a bit dusty, what's a little dust in the grand scheme of things? I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Nice, but could be improved abit"
Room was clean & comfortable. Room keys often didn't work, so had to go back to desk for re-keying. Breakfast was fair, coffee was good. Pool was closed for maintence...in summer, with kids' softball teams staying there, so that was unfortunate.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Warm room"
A/c unit could not cool down my room. Yes, it was extremely hot in West Monroe! I still expected better room comfort. Cool air was blowing but not suffient. e
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Janet
"Larry's rate"
Only problem was AC. Did not keep room cool much beyond tolerable.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Great stay! I'll be sure to choose this hotel when ever I am in the area.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Family road trip"
The toms were nice but you could hear people above moving around through the night and in the halls. The food was good. The hotel was clean.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
kathy
"Barbara stay at the Wingate"
It was my first time staying Wingate,and it will be my last time right now. Because I couldn't check in till 3:00 which is to late,to check in. I arrived at the hotel between 1:30 & 2:00 to see if I can check in early. I was told I had to wait till 3:00. The hotel was hot.it was like a heat in the hallway. The breakfast was very good. The housekeeping left off the bottom sheet for the bed. I will continue to stay at TownPlace in the Pecanland mall. The check in time is 1:30 & the room is very nice & cleaned. And great customer service Staff.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Dissappointed Traveler"
Room was hot. AC had trouble cooling. TV picture was fuzzy. Work out area was messy and machines didn't work. No weights.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Renevation work not posted on information page"
I was with group of 4. I booked the rooms. We stayed two nights. Each night 3 of us had to make trips back to the front desk as our room keys did not work Renevation work was being done until 8PM each night. The smell was bad the first night.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Roger
"Wonderful!"
Nice, clean rooms. Good pool. Hotel staff was very nice. Breakfast was better than expected. I had some of my children wake up late and head down to breakfast and there was still a good choice of food and drink choices. I would definitely recommend and stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Had higher expectations...."
Refrigerator in my room didn't work. Fitness equipment was rusted and squeaky. Difficult to use.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Alright stay"
The hotel did what I needed it to, give me a place to sleep and shower. The staff was relatively friendly and helpful and the lobby was clean, but the hallways smelled of mildew and stale carpet cleaner like they were trying to cover up a strong odor. The room was comfortable and did not have the same odor as the hall; I had a King size bed, which was nice, but the chair and ottoman were badly stained so I was cautious about the cleanliness of the rest of the room. I ran out of tissues and toilet paper the morning I was checking out and even after calling down to the front desk I did not get brought more (good thing there wasn't any kind of bathroom emergency). Overall the stay was alright, but I'm undecided on if I'd stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Quiet, much needed mini-vacation for our family!"
We have stayed at this hotel before and it was a great stay! The rooms are very clean and the staff is always nice. The stay was quiet and indoor pool was a major plus. The air conditioner in our last room never got the room cold, that was the only drawback!
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Cody D
"Moving"
Hot water went out during stay.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Deanna was a great ambassador for your hotel. She changed our room when the safe did not work and had more towels put in. The only problem was that we had to ask every day for enough facecloths and towels, We stayed 4 nights . Also there were never any towels in the pool Enjoyed the breakfast.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"My stay, May 8-10, 2015"
Front desk service was great. The quality of the breakfast food was fair. My biggest issue is that the overall condition of the hotel,(other than the lobby), was poor. The hallway carpets were old and worn. Also, there was a mildewy smell when walking down the halls of both the 2nd and 3rd floors.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
brian
"great location"
Great hotel. Convenient location. Movies and restaurants within walking distance. Our only complaint is that the staff never smiled morning or night shift.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Terri
"State Tennis Tournament Stay"
Fine except for some renovations going on downstairs....banging noises!!
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Jeanne
"Pretty dirty"
The pool and hot tub had visible dirt and staining. The hot tub was overfilled. The room needed a good steam cleaning; dirt and stains were visible on chairs and furniture. Bed was comfy.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
"Mixed feelings"
It clearly stated that there would be no parties at pool, but we get there and there are over 40 kids with very little supervision going on. The parents were drinking and sitting in their trucks outside the pool. Also, the breakfast left a lot to be desired. Most of the items were cold, but other than that...the staff was super friendly and the rooms were very nice.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Katherine
"Under Construction"
The hotel was great, but there was construction and remodeling being done. The only bad thing was, we were there to relax and at 730am, there were workers hammering and tearing down things in the room next door, think that could have been better managed it made the stay very uncomfortable.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great atmosphere"
My son loved indoor pool. Clean nice hotel and staff.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Kristy
Very good continental breakfast / very close to Duck Commander
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Poor Poor Poor"
Room was clammy, air did not work properly..even after telling maintenance, safe did not work, fridge barely worked, hot tub/jacuzzi was barely warm and did not bubble hardly at all. Very dissatisfied. Started to change hotels if we hadn't already unloaded and settled in. Definitely would not be staying here again.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Kimberly
"over priced and overrated"
The hotel is old. The furnitures are a bit rusty, old and worn out. There are only a couple of treadmills in the exercise room. In general the hotel doesn't match as advertised, it's a bit misleading.
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"Not done well"
The hotel was just okay. A little dirty, minimal continental breakfast. The pool only had dirty towel laying around and no clean towels. Our son got a cold after sleeping there.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Duck Dinner is a good stop for catfish and okra."
Close to "Duck" stuff. Fun stop to break-up a long drive from Florida to Oklahoma.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Kammy J
"very comfortable"
excellent
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Murk
"Spring Break"
Grandkids enjoyed the indoor pool. Did not appreciate the people staying on the floor above us. Could feel and hear kids jumping in the evenings and early mornings. Very annoying!
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"none"
good
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Confused?"
The hotel canceled my room andand nobody could tell me why and it took me an hour to get it straight and I was really tired at that time
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Really nice. No complaints. Close to everything. Would go back.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Hotel left much to be desired"
The room was not very clean. One of the beds had several hairs in it and the mattress felt like something out of a hide a bed. The bed was also about five inches shorter than the other bed in the room. The bathroom floor was also dirty. The breakfast was good and the staff courteous, but the room was not acceptable.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"Nice hotel close to cinema."
Enjoyed the pool, but the hot tub was being serviced.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Nice Place to stay!"
We were traveling from Sc to Tx and stopped in West Monroe to visit the Duck Commander. The hotel was easy to find from our highway and by restaurants and stores we needed. The hotel was clean and the staff very nice. The breakfast was clean, well stocked & easily used. The only drawback was the hot tub was under construction and we couldn't use it. But overall it was a great price for a great room. Plenty of apace in a double queen room for me, my two young boys & my Mom. We will stay there again if we ever come back to Louisiana.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"weekend stay"
It was great.. The only issue was the spa was not up and running.. Customer service was great
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good place for a stop and rest"
The staff was courteous and helpful. The breakfast was good. The hotel as a whole was clean. Easy access to I-20 and to plenty of dining options. If we are in the area again we will utilize again.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great room very friendly staff"
Was very comfortable room, decent breakfast and very friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL IN ACCOMMODATING US INTO ONE OF THE REMODELED ROOMS WITH BETTER BEDS. THEY ALSO WERE VERY HELPFUL TO US WITH DIRECTIONS AND INFO ON THE COMMUNITY. OVERALL STAY WAS GREAT AND WILL STAY AGAIN WHEN DOING BUSINESS WITH MY FAMILY IN THEIR AREA. LOCATION WAS GREAT, WITH TWO GREAT RESTAURANTS IN WALKING DISTANCE AND THE THEATER WE TOOK IN TOO.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Monthly business trip"
I always try to stay here when I'm in town for business. The location is great, staff is nice and the rooms are clean. This is a newer hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Walter
"Not pleased with this hotel."
The main reason I chose this hotel was for the hot tub. When we checked in found out it was not working. The beds were uncomfortable. Overall, Not very happy.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Over Priced"
For being right on the HWY the room was quiet. Internet was fast. TV picture was HD, shower head and etc could be updated, breakfast was great but pricey. Overall not worth the $109 I paid for the night on a Tuesday. I stayed at an uptown charlotte hotel for ten dollars more and it was a five star facility.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Matthew
"Just average!"
We stayed there for the Xmas holidays but did not feel the frills of the Yuletide season. That was quite disappointing. The complimentary breakfast was also below expectations compared to similar hotels I have stayed. The room was quite spacious and the location of the hotel is simply perfect.
10 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Edmund
"Alright Stay"
Decent stay. Front office staff was friendly, but distracted at times. Breakfast selection was not good. Whirlpool area was closed down. Room was not the cleanest. Sons found candy and pretzels under the beds.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"n/c"
very easy and very good
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Very kind staff"
We enjoyed our stay at the Wingate but we were most impressed with the helpfulness and courtesy of the staff. We were a bit lost coming in to town and the clerk on duty was able to guide us in over the phone. Once we arrived she was kind and solicitous. I don't know if you are allwoed to mention names on these reviews but since it is to offer high praise I will mention that her name was Tameka and that us weary travellers were grateful for her.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014