All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

"Go elsewhere"
The Breakfast crew wanted to rush everybody out. The front desk need more training
3 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Great neighborhood, wonderful breakfast buffet.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Richelle
"Great stay for the price, don't pay more elsewhere"
Excellent amenities for the rates. The breakfast was always hot, varied and there was always plenty to serve. Our room was at one end so, we didn't have neighbors on both sides. We didn't hear anything from the other room and were able to watch TV at the level we wanted. The kitchen served it's purpose twice for us and saved us $$ by being able to cook and eat our food there. Overall a steal for the price we paid.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Average"
Room was good. Furniture was very worn. We chose this hotel because we are vegan and needed food options. With a kitchen we were able to cook. Beware! There is no oven. Beds were very comfortable. Staff at breakfast super friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Lorri
"Irish Festival Weekend Place"
Love staying at Residence Inns..room fabulous but the bed just a bit too soft for me though.Breakfast terrific,everything hot,well stocked.Staff friendly as well.The only drawback when the people next door closed their front door it made a slamming noise Everytime :(
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
margaret
"Home style stay"
I loved I felt like I was home
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Pansy
"Too close to highway construction"
Highway construction zone a small inconvenience.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Okay.. Horrible electronic keys"
First, it took them 20 min to find our reservation via expedia.. Last name and confirmation number didnt help.. Somehow they found it at last. We had 2 rooms.. Didnt get adjacent rooms.. With 2 kids one grandpa and husband n wife it was difficult for a 2 nite stay..But i must say... Very cordial receptionist. Give them all 5 stars.. Asked him where to get milk for kids at around 9 pm.. He asked me to take all milk I needed from their storeroom for breakfast.. Nice gesture! Their breakfast collection was awesome. Rooms were clean, and comfortable. I wished that we had 2 queen or king beds instead of just one in at least one of the rooms.. The most annoying thing was the electronic keys which and the umpteen spares they made for us didnt work most of the time. Didnt like the fact that the rooms were in a separate building from reception and requiring card access to go from one bldg to another. From safety wise it is good.. But when the keys dont work it is annoying.. Especially with luggages or kids in hand...
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
suraj
"We will stay again"
Nice hotel. Great to have the extra space and kitchenette
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"stay here a lot"
I stay here most times I'm in Dallas on business. This time the room I got smelled like B.O. but after a few minutes my nose got use to it. The rooms are always in good shape and the staff is very friendly. I love the breakfast and regular special nights of beer/wine and a free dinner.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
JG
Was there attending a class in one of the conference rooms. Was pleased with overall experience. Breakfast was good. And hotel is next to a lot of different restaurants. Was clean and very spacious
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Dallas Park Central
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here at the Residence Inn Dallas Park Central! We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to having you again the next time you are in Dallas. Have a wonderful day!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
dlg88
"Centrally Located"
My hotel stay was very uneventful (just the way I like it!). The room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Brian Muzny
Our accomodations were a Groupon deal that we arranged a couple months ago. However, upon our arrival, there was no record of our reservation in the system. Once we provided the Email notification, the woman working the desk quickly set us up and even arranged for us to be closer to another family member's room. Easy check in, and a great location for getting to shopping and airport areas; the neighborhood was commercial, well-lighted and clean. The pool / patio / courtyard area needed a good cleaning. Lots of spilled sodas, food, and small pieces of trash were laying around the sitting areas; nothing a good power washer couldn't resolve. Our suite was surface clean - the carpet had several dark stains throughout the living room, the kitchen furnishings were fine, but there was a very dirty kitchen knife in the utensil cabinet which had to be washed; the room (#142) must have been a smoking room once upon a time because it had a strange odor that would eventually disappear, but was pretty strong on each initial entry to the suite. The staff was hospitable and very accommodating, however, and went out of their way to assist us with all our needs. Breakfast was excellent! Would stay there again.
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
"Things I loved - and a couple of things I'd change"
I enjoyed my stay, which was for five days. Breakfast was great, atmosphere in breakfast room was great. Room / Suite was large and kitchen well-equipped. A couple of small things: the desk was too high, I had to use the dining table as a work area. The lights were very dim in wattage. The bathroom light was out and I had to ask two times to get it fixed.
5 night trip May 11, 2014
"Enjoyed Stay"
Though this hotel looks outdated, it is as comfortable as many of the newer hotels. The rooms are spacious too.
4 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Brian Lee
"Decent hotel"
Some of the odd things about this hotel were that the lobby (with the breakfast) was not connected to most of the rooms. You had to either walk outside, or go through the maze of halls and then still go outside to get to the lobby. Not a lot of cooking utensils if you wanted to do some cooking for extended stay. Housekeeping would forget to replace wash cloth, bath matt nightly. It wasn't until the last day that they gave me dish soap and replaced the dish rag I had used the first day. They didn't vacuum nightly. Other than that, comfortable bed and pillows. Little bit of mold in the bathroom.
5 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
Barb
Good location! Right off the highway. Satisfying breakfast! Comfortable room! Good service. I would stay there again, and I would recommend it to a friend. Good for business or personal travel!
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Ebony
"Where did I park?"
Only issue and a big one, was lack of parking. Had to park next door. Not at all convenient. NOT AT ALL! The staff is excellent and accommodating. Breakfast was above average. Bed was incredible and room homey!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Chaz
"Close to city"
Nice room,amenities,breakfast extended,overall a pleasant hotel to stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"In Town Get Away"
Perfect for Fair Park and Zoo day destinations!!!!!!!!
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Holly Soape
"Short and Suite"
I enjoyed the location, courtyard and size of the rooms. Everything was going well until a foul odor came thru the vent in the bath room that was most unpleasant and not fitting for my bath. Breakfast was good with plenty of selection. My only draw back were the eggs that had a very chewy texture. I later found out that the hotel took my debit card and charged a hold on funds that are held for 10 to 11 days. Upon check out they tell you they are released immediately. upon further investigation my card company informed me that they hold on to it for 10 to 11 days. It wouldn't have mattered so much had I been told ahead of time that was the intention of my card on file for incidentals rather than having to find out after the fact that an unauthorized transaction took place only. This could have easily been avoided had they disclosed this to me upon check in. details details details....
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Dallas Park Central
Dear Robert, Thank you for taking the time out to fill out the survey. We strive to give you the best experience when staying with us. I have read over your concerns and will make sure to touch base with the desk so this does not happen again to yourself or another guest. Please if you have any other concerns or questions feel free to contact me. Thanks!
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel"
Wonderful place to stay. The room was large and comfortable. We found it very clean. The breakfast was more than ample. I would stay again.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Dallas Park Central
Thank you for your compliments! We are pleased that you will choose to stay with us again and look forward to seeing you!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Sore back! Nice Room"
Absolutely everything was great except the bed. It sunk in the middle like a hammock . Some may like this, but it was very uncomfortable and caused a sore back. Maybe okay for one night, but I was there four.
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Dallas Park Central
Dear Jerry, Thank you for taking your time and filling out the survey, it is always helpful for our guest to let us know the things that need attention that we do not catch on a daily basis. I have contacted the appropriate departments to correct the issues that you had with your stay. I am pleased that overall you had a great stay. If there is anything else we can assist you with in the future please give us a call!
4 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Jerry
"Perfect place for us"
Hotel accommodations were great. We were babysitting our grandson while our kids were in day long conferences. The space, kitchen, location, ere all very good
3 night trip Feb 13, 2014
S. Hill
"Could have been better"
The location was ok but the customer service was not so great. Every time my sister called the front desk they put her on hold for a extended period of time so she hung up. When I got back and she told me what happened I called and just started talking before she could finish her greeting. I asked for what I needed but she didn't have any more blankets nor pillows and I would have to come to the front desk to get the towels. The microwave was not working in the room and when my sister and child went to the front desk they said they didn't have one they could use. I wont be staying at this location again.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Comfortable"
Everything needed is provided, excellent free breakfast
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"great bed! friendly staff."
Everything was awesome except...It was a full house that morning and they ran out of hot water. The bed was very cozy and the room was perfect. Just make sure and get up early if you want some hot water if the place is full. I will stay there again if I need to. Just for the cozy bed.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Dusty
We stayed here one night when our water heater was broken. The room was extremely comfortable relaxing. The room was very nice - it had a kitchenette, a nice living area and two flat-panel TVs. The complimentary hot breakfast the next morning was really great. If I needed to stay in a hotel in Dallas again, I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"worth the money"
Would go back.staff was excellent. breakfast was hot and room was quiet and very clean.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
rico
"Great Hotel for a great price"
Room had everything you could want, staff were very welcoming, breakfast was great!!! Will use again if I come back to this area.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Sandy
"great hotel near everything"
Nice near all highways and comfortable in and out breakfast was good also many variations in the morning glad i got at a great price and the computerrs are slow but other than that good place to stay.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
jay
the basketball court below my room was a very loud noisey distraction & ruined what would have been a nice stay!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think they were even your residents but from outlying area behind yours & across the street!!!!!
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Michael Young
"quick ovenight trip"
Fine. Breakfast was OK, the room was clean. Lock at entry door to building was broken so security was an issue.Staff was helpful and friendly, especially housekeeping. Convenient. Very quiet.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Mike's review.."
I absolutely loved the layout of the hotel.. Grill, swimming pool, basketball court, ect. The breakfast was awesome. Would most definitely stay there again..
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2014
Mike Haston
"Iced In during Ice Storm"
I lost power early Dec. 6 because of winter storm and went to this Marriott that afternoon. As it became more clear I could not go home I made a new reservation every day for 4 days. The front desk staff was amazing, as even though I lived there from day to day with a new reservation, they treated me as if I had one reservation. What a relief it was to know I could stay there with such uncertainty. I heard lots of hotel horror stories during this storm...I was not one of them at this hotel :)
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Convenient and nice hotel, close to work."
Good with exception of kitchen sink (filthy)!
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Len
"great atmosphere"
Loved the kitchen and the fact that the bedroom is separate!!!:-):-)
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Interstate Construction"
Fantastic accommodations located in the middle of a major highway under reconstruction! Exit ramps & lanes erratically closed making travel plans difficult. Kudos to the front desk who helped me navigate around the construction land mines!
7 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
Good value for the price. The best thing was an extremely friendly and courteous staff.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Everything was nice but the hot tub wasn't hot! I didn't feel right leaving my car in the back of the hotel because a car was broken into in the back of the hotel.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Great hotel for the price!!"
I was really impressed with the hotel. The rooms are nice with kitchens, the staff was friendly but the lady checking us in didn't tell us how to get to our room and it can be a bit confusing if you're not familiar with the hotel. The hot breakfast was wonderful!! Couldn't tell it was only 3 stars. They were doing construction and it was dark getting back to hotel but the stay was very nice!
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
State fair attendee
"Very nice for the price."
It would be hard to beat this place, especially with the 75 dollar price tag. Room had a full refrigerator, dishes, central heat/air, and a stove top. Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Good hotel but poor service"
This hotel was located in a great area near the highway. Rooms were nice and clean. The service was not so great. Asked for extra pillows and blanket, it took three days of calling and asking to finally get some.
5 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
"Nice hotel, hard to find because of rd constructio"
Hotel was very clean and spacious. Ac made noises though which made it hard to sleep
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Weekend getaway"
Our stay was good. The only problem was the construction on 635 if we would have known about that major construction we would have stayed at a different location.
4 night trip Sep 19, 2013
very good
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
robert
"GREAT STAY!!"
THIS WAS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO STAY. THE DRYER DIDNT WORK BUT THE FRONT DESK WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO DRY MY CLOTHES IN THE INDUSTRIAL DRYER, AND EVEN FOLDED THEM FOR ME. WOULD STAY AGAIN IF I NEEDED TOO
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
MEGAN
The hotel was nice. We loved the room and how peaceful the stay was. The breakfast was nice and convenient. We would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Crystal
"Not as pet friendly as it says"
The stay was fine and the staff was great. HOWEVER Expedia should make note of all "pet friendly" hotels and what the fee will be. For instance this hotels fee is $100.00 a night. Which is funny the room itself was $87. For a 5lb cat is the most RIDICULOUS thing ever. Other hotels it's a $25 charge. But overall it's a great hotel, just don't bring a pet unless it's a 100lb dog. If you have a cat go somewhere else!
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Ryan
"temporarily in the middle of a construction zone"
The hotel is accessed by a one way service road that is involved in construction. Our issues were dealt with promptly. We had our keys reprogramed several times and finally some doors to buildings were marked as exit only. Our toilet was stopped up but maintenance came right away to resolve it. Breakfast had much variety.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013