All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

The staff were super nice and upbeat. Everyone was very friendly! We booked last minute for a little vacation and they helped us get the perfect room. Great price, great size, great service! We would definitely stay here again!!!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Ashley. We are pleased to know you had a delightful, impromptu vacation. It is great to hear that our staff took care of all your needs and we will make sure to relay your compliments to the team. We are excited you plan to return and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Ashley
"Overall bad experience"
During check-in they require you to visit the concierge desk to get a parking pass. This was fine however before they would give us the pass they tried repeatedly to get us to take time out of our Disney vacation to come to a breakfast about the hotel. Normally this kind of sales tactic doesn't bother me however it took 3 attempts to get them to stop. Per our reservation our room should have had a room with a fridge that we needed for medical supplies. The front desk didn't care and said the only way to get a fridge was to upgrade our room for 10$. We upgraded the room only to end up in a room that smelled like mildew. The carpets had clear water stain marks and since you can't open the windows we got to enjoy the mildew smell all night. At this point we were only staying 1 night and just wanted to leave. I would not recommend this hotel unless you are looking for a cheap rundown hotel with very poor staff.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Steven. We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing stay as our guest. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and will relay your comments to the management team for further review. We do have suites that offer all of the home-away-from-home accommodations you wanted on your last visit. We hope to see you again in the not-too-distant future for the opportunity to show you a better stay.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
I have read some reviews some more positive well we got to the hotel to check in front lobby was nice modern, but then they wanted to solicit the sale of timeshare, offering park tickets and other items. Before they would give you parking ticket for the car. the room was ok, is outdated and it smelled Dungy. Once we settle down there was HBO guide in the room,we called front desk and ask if we were told that they do not have it but they did not have HBO. The refrigerator ice maker did notwork. The ice machine on our floor did not work either,call the front desk and I was told just to go check all the floors to see which one worked. Very rude if you ask me. remote control for TV did not work had to call to get it fixed. breakfast was always warm never hot. As far as location it was ok as it was close to Downtown Disney but other than that I would not stay at this hotel again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay. We apologize for the inconveniences and poor customer service you came across during your time with us, and will be notifying the management team immediately. We hope you will visit again for the opportunity to provide better hospitality.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Loved this place. Clean, comfortable beds and great hospitality.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
We are delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay as our guest and had the opportunity to enjoy our amenities. We hope you will visit again soon for another great stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Kristie
"close to disney and other sites"
EveryThing was verY nice anytime we had a problem it was taken care of right away. Sometimes they had a slower time filling the breakfast food but we had enough to eat.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
corinne
"Great price for the night"
Nice hotel with all the things we needed for the night stay. Which was a quiet, clean, pleasing and safe environment.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Easy access"
Enjoyed our stay. Room was very comfortable, spacious and quiet. Staff was very friendly and attended to our needs with a smile.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Good location but not in the best condition"
Decent room but expensive considering the condition of the property. My room, a king suite w/ kitchen, was fairly clean. Very outdated kitchen and bathroom. Garbage disposal did not function properly. Bathroom sink was barely hanging onto the wall. Poor shower head and water pressure. Two lamps did not work in the room. Mattress was very bad. We slept in two depressions on the mattress. Maybe it was old? It was thunderstorms and raining during my stay. The side entrance to the hotel, which required your room key to open it, was not working for the first 3 days which was a real inconvenience in the rain. Their free breakfast they offer is the worst food I've ever eaten. I'm sure the eggs were made with water. The apple and orange juice were not real. On the last day the elevator was out of order. Overall my stay was just OK. The location is great but not for the $100 price tag per night. I would not stay here again unless I had no choice.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Rob
"One of the best options at Disney district Orlando"
Excellent staff, great location, excellent rooms, just great
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Luis
"Bad experience with Hotel staff"
Hotel Manager had an attitude, the room cleaning staff did not vacuum not even ones, the bed was poorly made and things in the room where not place neatly. Right on the first day I called Expedia to complain about the way we were treated by management, Expedia call the Hotel management and they agree with me and refund my money for the two rooms.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
moe
"Summer vacation"
I really don't like to complain but I feel that I have to share my experience. We got there at 5am with an early flight. When we got there, the room wasn't available so we had to wait till 3pm with no sleep. When we expressed our frustrations during check in. Front desk made a joke "I just want to get out of here." We are guest and we are on vacation. We feel that its not our problem if he wants to get out of there. He said that's expedia. The room smelled but we didn't complain during our stay. We just bought candles to make the room smell better. But I must say the rest of the staff were friendly to us such as housekeeping the people from the kitchen who we seen during breakfast. I would probably still recommend because of the rest of the staff warming hospitality.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Suite was nice for our family of 5."
Our family had a wonderful stay at this hotel. It was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was just okay but not bad for free.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Lin
"Close to Disney parks"
We came right during renovation of some items in the room like new televisions, sofa-bed, and safe box. Staff was pleasant and helpful, very polite.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Ben
"Nice facilities for the economically minded,"
They forgot to service our room one day of our four day stay.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to Disney and other parks"
When we first they where renovating the rooms with new furniture. The first room they gave us was not ready or cleaned. They gave us a new room right away and this room was ready for us. The breakfast was good with a different variety every morning. The pool was a nice break from the parks. They have a shuttle but they don't allow strollers so we drove to the park. The cost of renting a stroller at the parks and the parking fee were close to the same. The kitchen had everything we needed to make hot food when we wanted. I got a good deal from expedia for a 4 day stay so it was worth it for us. With 2 little ones the livingroom, bedroom set up was great.
Rita
"Disappointing"
We do several years ago we had stayed in the hotel, and we had liked the service, people and cleaning. But now there was nothing that particularly clean in the time we were not cleaned the floor and closet ironing board had a dirty sheets that seemed from another host and never took them. Really disappointed us much.
Diana
"Great Breakfast"
We were 6 adults in one room and we were very comfortable. The room was clean and spacious. They had a full breakfast in the morning which we loved. Would definitely recommend.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Elizabeth, thank you so much for your comments! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to welcome you back again next time. Thanks again!
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Nice hotel with great location to theme parks!"
We had a great stay! The room and pool were wonderful, nice and clean! The complimentary hot breakfast was a good way to started our day.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Great hotel. Didn't spend much time there as we were at Disney all day every day.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Enjoyed our visit"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful! Loved the daily afternoon wine and snacks! Very convenient location to all activities and parks. Enjoyed our stay very much!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Donna, thank you so much for your comments! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to welcome you back again next time. Thanks again!
5 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Very spacious room, close to basically everything"
Good location, very spacious rooms (two room suite) for a family of four (2 adults, 2 kids). Close to Disney, Universal, lots of restaurants and supermarkets. Must have a car though. Staff was friendly, but less service minded, e.g. did not care to sell entree tickets. The hotel offers free wifi which works perfect. Breakfast was simple, but for everyone's taste. I recommend this hotel to anyone. I would definately go here again.
7 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
Maurice
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The rooms can use some updating but it was comfy.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Best value!"
Great hotel, very clean and really nice staff. Great price for the quality of service!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"It could be better!"
The room ahead an odor...and an "old look"....could use some upgrades!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Nayeli
"Right where you want to be"
Excellent rooms. Excellent service. Right in the middle of everything you could possibly want to do in Orlando! Recommend 100% and will stay again for sure!
7 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Zach
"Value was ok"
This motel lobby area is very well kept and modern looking. However, the rooms are very outdated. No room safes. Very old kitchen cabinets. Sleeper sofa was horrible. Of course in all fairness no sleeper sofa is comfortable. The bedding for sleeper sofa was disgusting. Carpet seemed very old and felt very dirty on kids feet. Breakfast was edible but not good first day. Second day it was a little better. The shuttle service to Disney was to Epcot and back with limited times. That really doesn't work well for family's. The area was a good neighborhood. The price was compatible to the quality I would say.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
F.Hogoboom
"Great family hotel"
We are a family of 5 and we stayed 6 nights. The room was great and the staff was wonderful and very friendly. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
The Hotel was close to everthing. Monday thru Thursday they even had a happy hour at the hotel, which was a great way to relax after running around.
3 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"convenient to freeway"
nice location to avoid the rush of Tampa. Very convenient to freeway access. Hotel needs some updating, but not horrible.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014
Manny
Enjoyed our stay. It served our purpose for our trip. The hot breakfast is sufficient and the staff were very nice. All but one hotel staff were very nice. The man that worked at the main counter during the day, we found was not the friendliest. The location to the theme parks is perfect.
6 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
Everything was great except the tv's need to be updated. We brought our xbox for the boys to play and thank goodness our own tv to plug into. The reception of the tv in the bedroom was horrible. Kids loved the pool, hot tub, and basketball. We had a great stay.
3 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great service, but needs an update"
The staff was really nice and helpful. The rooms and the furniture with in need to be updated.
6 night family trip Mar 2, 2014
"Spacious suites. Very clean, very comfortable bed."
I had to move rooms due to a booking error by Expedia. But the manager Luis was very courteous and very helpful. The King suite was great once we got in. All staff members were pleasant. And the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Twyla
"Great until I made a request."
I was in Florida on business and unfortunately, as I know this for a fact since I run a business, the manager on duty at 5:00 forced me to make the negative review. I had an early business meeting and awakening early to prepare I went to make coffee and found only decaf. I called the front desk stating there was no regular coffee. " Do you want some regular coffee?" was the response...? I answered yes and was told it would be delivered to my room. A half hour later I went down to the front desk and I ask where the lobby coffee was located. HE POINTED I stated I had called earlier for coffee packet was missing from my room. "Oh YOU called" as he peeked up at me, grabbed the packet by the corner and gave it a toss on the counter towards me.... never looking up.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"Dated but convenient"
This is a budget hotel. You don't get chocolate on your pillow at nights and you don't get the paper delivered in the mornings. If you're aware of that going in, then this hotel is fine. The furniture is 'well loved' and I expect the 80s to call any minute and ask for their kitchen back! Still, the staff was helpful and friendly for the most part, and the location is very convenient if this is the area that you need to be in. The morning breakfast is not great, but it's not bad either: the usual... bagels, some fruit, cereal, etc... As I said, budget minded. Our room had no in-room safe which is not a big deal, but it is something we always take advantage of. Lastly as in other hotels in this category, maid-service is not done on a daily basis, so keep that in mind if that's what you're used to. Of course the big draw of this hotel is its location. The hotel offers three shuttle-times to Disney and surrounding parks, and if you're driving yourself you can't really stay much closer. Overall, if we're ever in the area again, we'll consider this as an option if the price is right.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2014
"Quiet location."
Good location but not within walking for most. Some restaurants within 2 blocks but busy street to cross. Lynx bus stop very convenient.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Heavenly Hawthorn"
Loved this place. Peaceful, spacious, & clean! More then we needed. Loved our room.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2014
Teresa Hartley
"would have liked more coffee"
I was in town for the Disney Marathon. The hotel was close to all events and had a wonderful selection of restaurants near by. The hotel was perfect because it allowed me to prepare my own food for the early morning race start. My only complaint was coffee service in to room.....charging for all coffee after the first pot seems excessive.
3 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"nearby to shopping"
Although our room was very clean and comfortable, there was the bad odor of mildew in it. My husband thought it might be due to the shower curtain not being fitted over the tub. At any rate, the hotel was nice and clean, but the bad odor did detract from the whole experience.
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2014
"Bath is not clean."
Everything are good but bath is not clean. For examples, the shower has spots with mold.
6 night business trip Jan 5, 2014
"Close to restaurants and tourist attractions"
Upon arriving we were given a room on the 4th floor. First the closest elevator was not working so we took our luggage to the furthest elevator only to find out that our room was already taken. We then took our luggage back down to the front desk to be given a room on the 1st floor. This room had a handicap bathroom which did not give us any countertop space. This all happened after a full day of traveling and not arriving to the hotel until 11:30 pm at night. The hotel was ok but definitely needs to be updated. The last 4 visits to Orlando we stayed on Disney property but because we were going to Universal Studios this time we did not think that staying on Disney property would be advantageous to us. Next time we will definitely return to Disney resorts.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Debbie
"Nice hotel close to several attractions"
Had a great time went to Disney World and they shuttled us there no charge. We had plenty of things to keep us busy where we were located.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Suzanne
"Perfect for Disney trips"
This hotel is our preferred choice when we go to Disney. It is very comfortable for a family of 5--Lots of room in the suite. I like having a full sized refrigerator/freezer so we can have cold water to take to Disney. The free breakfast is PERFECT for my teenage sons--Hawthorn suites has such a good selection of hot and cold choices that everyone gets something they like (even my 11 year old daughter that is a picky eater). We already have our suite reserved for vacation next summer.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Great deal for the price."
Free daily breakast isn't great but there are plenty of options.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Clerk was very receptive when requests were made."
We arrived early; a room was provided to us.
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
Carolyn
"Overall a good experience"
1) The good: Excellent location, good size QUIET rooms with convenient way to wash and dry your clothes. Vending machines for detergent and Bounce. Good daily house keeping service, though they wont change the sheets daily. Beds and pillows were very comfortable - after all, after a long day what counts most is a good night's sleep! Good breakfast but not many options for vegetarians, you eventually get bored of the same stuff. However, the proximity to subway, Qedoba, McDonald, Burger King, Dennys, Chinese food, Dunkin donuts, leaves less to complaint. Very close to Sea world and about 5 miles from Disney. Simply a perfect location for staying with disney gift shops close buy too! 2) The bad: Squeaky doors, dripping bath tub faucets, CRT old fashioned TVs and a not so comfortable sofa bed :(. It was okay for relaxing but cant imagine getting a good sleep on that, so dont count on that for sleeping. Good gaming arcade of kids to play when at the hotel 3) The Ugly: Missing comforter on one of the queen beds. Room service would not believe that it was never there. They put it one night on request and then took it away the next day when house keeping. That was totally disappointing. The pool, spa and hot tub was closed from the day we arrived! It is different that we had a busy schedule but that does not justify depriving the guests of that option for the entire stay!
6 night trip Dec 11, 2013
desiyatriUSA
"Perfect"
Very comfortable hotel in nice location. Good breakfast nice staff
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
linda
"Nice hotel and close to lot of eating places"
This sure is a very nice location for staying as it's close by to many nice restaurants. And the best bonus was the breakfast. They had a lot of choices everyday and had nice hot breakfast daily. The staff was courteous n helpful. Most probably will stay again.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
paul
needs a little up dating
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
paul
"Just Ok"
This hotel was only ok. It isn't as close to Disney as we would of liked. The 1/2 mile it states is the entrance to the resorts. They do have a shuttle that leaves everyday at 8:30am, however, depending on the driver it tends to run late. It also makes stops at a few other hotels along the way. It goes to Universal and Sea World for a price and only has one return time. We were hoping to be able to walk to/from like at Disneyland in California. Def not an option!! The breakfast is an assortment of eggs, meat and waffles/pancakes that get rotated day to day. It is not the best tasting food, but it is edible and nice that it is included with the room. We had a one bedroom suite w/ kitchen. The sink faucet was all but falling off. Although the room was was probably properly cleaned, it looked dingy and dirty. The staff only changes linens every 5 days unless othewise requested. I've stayed in everything from 5 star hotels to 2 stars and this one is def on the lower end of the spectrum. The cleaning staff is very friendly and accomodating though. We are a family of 5 flying from the West Coast to Florida with only carryons so we brought the bare minimum when it came to toiletries We were given 4 towels, one small bar of soap and one small shampoo. The cleaning crew always stepped up when we left them notes on what we needed. Our hallway to the room (3rd floor) smelled awful!! It was much better a few days in to our stay when I'm assuming they cleaned the carpets.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013