All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8303 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL, 32836, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Excellent service and comfort!
3 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Heliane
"Family Vacay"
Front desk staff was rude and told me I could come get extra towels myself. Sink would not drain, hair dryer shut off, was the hold on my card would be removed at check out however I had to call my credit card company 3 days later and have the hold removed myself. We will not stay at this hotel or any of it's affiliates again.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Crystal
"It was very cozy"
Me my wife and kids we love the place was very cozy Large clean rooms stuff was really Nice they treat us like we are theyre guest not their customers
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
ozzy
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel, the girls at the desk were awesome and accommodating. We stayed over after a night at Mickey's Christmas Parade didn't check in to 1am and they were able to accommodate a late check out of 1pm for the 6 of us. Breakfast was decent as well compare to what you get at other hotels. Didn't have enough time to check out pool area but view from our room made it very tempting to stay longer.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Jessica. Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and to hear our staff happily accommodated your needs. We can't wait to welcome you back to Orlando on your next trip to Disney.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Very good and some bad"
Positives: Hotel staff was very good. Specifically, Manager of the facility 'Antonio' had a very good customer focus and went out of the way to be helpful. Negatives: After a day long journey which includes flight and car drive with a kid and an infant, we were asked to go to a different desk for the parking pass.....which was pretty much a trap to be forced to discuss for the next hour and sign up for the 'time share' investment. It took us by surprise and was quite painful.
4 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
Vijay
Asked for extra towels & night manager looked at me as if I was nuts. Next day towels that were replaced where clean but damp not dry. No bath amenities. Bring your own shampoo n conditioner. Without a/c on room smelled very outdated. Lobby looks good. I've stayed in better places in the same price range!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Large space, clean room, quiet, and easy to get to. Nice area with restaurants and shopping close by. Very close to Downtown Disney and outlet shopping.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Michael. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our spacious rooms and central location. Please make sure to come see us on your next trip to Orlando.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
michael
"Hawthorne Suites/Sky Hotel"
Definately a great value!! Lots of space and clean accomodations....could tell that slightly outdated environment and front desk not very helpful... guest service not so nice!(Very pushy!!!) Be wary of purchasing park tickets from that podium...they will sell them to you for a discount but it is a high pressure sales pitch to visit their newer hotel!!! Breakfast was very nice but side seating room needed some attentions....afraid to sit on the seats/beat up!! They also charge you $2.50 per coffee packet and only give you decaf when turning over your room....who drinks decaf in the morning...it defeates the purpose!!!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear of the frustrations you came across during your stay. We will certainly pass along your comments to our management team for further review and hope to have the opportunity to show you much better hospitality on your next trip to Orlando.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Getaway"
Comfortable
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
We are happy to hear you had a comfortable getaway and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Orlando.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
The hotel room was old. The shower curtain rod was loose making it difficult to shower comfortably due to sliding curtain. Location is great.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
We are glad you enjoyed our location, but apologize for the other aspects of our hotel that you did not like. We hope you will consider visiting us again for the chance to show you a much better stay.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Decent hotel"
Very good hotel for the price, great location but not happy when I left my ipad charger on wall and was told they didn't have it when I know I left it on the wall by the bed.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
ana
"Close to attractions and a kitchenette too."
Rooms were clean, good sized and had basic kitchen amenities included. Breakfast was good and an added benefit before doing the parks for the day. Hot tub and pool were enjoyable. Overall a really good experience. would stay again
Tammy
"Hard to find the hotel for a 1st time visitor"
Good, but the coffee cup in my room was never cleaned, nor was the coffee packet ever replaced in the next 3 days. However, the front desk person was very helpful at check in, and the breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Fritz
"Beautiful location to all the theme parks and more"
Everything was great except our bathroom. The toilet backed up 3 times because of the flush did not work right. The main water line to the toilet leaked. The tub ran water all the time, not dripping, but ran.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
jim
"fun filled date with Hawthorne Suite & Orlando"
An exceptionally joyful visit of family and Mickey in sunny Florida. Ever so welcoming was the personal greeting and friendly hospitality from all at Hawthorne hotel. Pleasant views from all sides of the hotel and pool and hot-tub made the days bright. Now I need to compliment the wonderful hot breakfast at the start of each new day. Shuttles were available and extended help for sight-seeing and visiting everywhere was appreciated. Altogether this stay created magic memories that will last forever.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
eunice
"A great value and location for Disney theme parks."
This hotel is clean, although a little dated, and offers the amenities people need to get to/from Disney theme parks without the hassle of driving there themselves at no extra charge. A substantial breakfast is also included in the price. Good value.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Cornelia. We are glad you found great value in our hotel and enjoyed the many amenities we offer. We certainly hope you will come see us again on your next trip to Orlando.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Cornelia
"Very Nice"
Comfy rooms and wonderful breakfast included - only stayed one night but would return for a longer stay
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Marlene
"Not bad for price"
Good room for one night stay after food and wine.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Victoria
"The Dump"
Awful!! The hotel looked great from outside & lobby was fine..but when we got to room...OMG...Dirty,Outdated,Ripped and broken Sofas & Bugs in the BED..only had to stay 1 night otherwise would have left for another hotel...Disgusting we were on the 5th floor rm 514 and complained to management who didn't seem surprised...
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
maria
"Close to restaurants"
The only good thing about this hotel is the location. It's near the parks and restaurants. But I will not comw back here. The hotel does not have a fridge although they have an ice machine on each floor. The worst part is they did not clean our room! Free breakfast was okay.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
marian
"Everything was nearby except the beach."
We stayed there for 5 days. We took the free shuttle to Disney and Epcot. The grounds were pleasing and the hotel is well located for attractions.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Quick disney trip"
Just a one night stay after doing Food and Wine at Epcot. Nearby, lots of restaurants in the area. The hotel was nice, clean, staff very friendly. No issues on check in or check out. Minor issues of a interior door handle not closing well, shower drain not able to lock in place, but room was extremely clean. More than what we expected for the price, full size fridge, 2 burner stove, oven, dishwasher. Like a little apt. separate bedroom, separate vanity, bathroom. Breakfast was good, (sunday morn) link sausage, scrambled eggs (question if they were real or dehydrated) toast, bagels, cereal, milk, coffee, juice (reconstituted), oatmeal. Plenty of condiments.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Pat A.
"Close to Disney"
Staff were courteous but didn't follow through. My phone didn't work Sunday thru Tuesday eve despite telling 4 staff members. Small bugs on night stand and desk. Musty smell in closet. Juice was a fruit drink not real juice. Oatmeal was liquidy.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
The hotel was ok except for the water . It smell and has a lot of sulfur in it. They need water filters.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"***** 5 stars across the board *****"
It was amazing. The staff was super nice, the room was very clean and comfy, the breakfast was filling and there was a wide variety. It was a great night sleep. Fit all five of us comfortably without being squeezed together. I would highly recommend this hotel for both one night stays as well as week long vacations. You wont be disappointed!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Timothy. Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to hear your stay was convenient and comfortable. It is always nice to know our staff is taking care of our guests; we will be sure to pass along your compliments to the team. Come back again soon for another amazing Orlando vacation.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Timothy
"It was OK"
The hotel is in a great location being center to Disney World. The hotel shuttle was very convenient. The complimentary breakfast needed some help. Hot foods were not hot. But it was sufficient. We learned to choose cereal, toast, bagels, juice, milk, etc. Our biggest complaint was the maid service. We went 2 days without having our room cleaned. We were there a week and never heard or saw a vacume being used. We asked for towels, shampoo and soap frequently. The sofa bed had not been stripped of old bedding when we went to use it our first night. Front desk brought us sheets and we changed it ourselves. Sheets smelled clean but were greyish/yellow. Not inviting. The bathroom sink, toilet and tub was not cleaned. Our two burner cooktop stopped working the first time we used it after 15 minutes - we finished cooking with the microwave.There was a constant "running" faucet in the tub 24 hours a day that would not shut off so we kept the bathroom door closed because of the noise. The airconditioner did not put out and lights in room would not always turn on-weird but doable. Miserable sofa bed but aren't they all. It's frustrating because this hotel has huge possibilities. If they could fix the service issues we would come again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Ann. We appreciate your feedback and are so sorry your stay was mostly disappointing. We do have high cleanliness standards and will be relaying your comments to the management team for immediate review. We hope you will consider visiting again for the opportunity to provide better hospitality.
7 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Ann
The staff were super nice and upbeat. Everyone was very friendly! We booked last minute for a little vacation and they helped us get the perfect room. Great price, great size, great service! We would definitely stay here again!!!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Ashley. We are pleased to know you had a delightful, impromptu vacation. It is great to hear that our staff took care of all your needs and we will make sure to relay your compliments to the team. We are excited you plan to return and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Ashley
"Overall bad experience"
During check-in they require you to visit the concierge desk to get a parking pass. This was fine however before they would give us the pass they tried repeatedly to get us to take time out of our Disney vacation to come to a breakfast about the hotel. Normally this kind of sales tactic doesn't bother me however it took 3 attempts to get them to stop. Per our reservation our room should have had a room with a fridge that we needed for medical supplies. The front desk didn't care and said the only way to get a fridge was to upgrade our room for 10$. We upgraded the room only to end up in a room that smelled like mildew. The carpets had clear water stain marks and since you can't open the windows we got to enjoy the mildew smell all night. At this point we were only staying 1 night and just wanted to leave. I would not recommend this hotel unless you are looking for a cheap rundown hotel with very poor staff.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Steven. We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing stay as our guest. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and will relay your comments to the management team for further review. We do have suites that offer all of the home-away-from-home accommodations you wanted on your last visit. We hope to see you again in the not-too-distant future for the opportunity to show you a better stay.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
I have read some reviews some more positive well we got to the hotel to check in front lobby was nice modern, but then they wanted to solicit the sale of timeshare, offering park tickets and other items. Before they would give you parking ticket for the car. the room was ok, is outdated and it smelled Dungy. Once we settle down there was HBO guide in the room,we called front desk and ask if we were told that they do not have it but they did not have HBO. The refrigerator ice maker did notwork. The ice machine on our floor did not work either,call the front desk and I was told just to go check all the floors to see which one worked. Very rude if you ask me. remote control for TV did not work had to call to get it fixed. breakfast was always warm never hot. As far as location it was ok as it was close to Downtown Disney but other than that I would not stay at this hotel again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay. We apologize for the inconveniences and poor customer service you came across during your time with us, and will be notifying the management team immediately. We hope you will visit again for the opportunity to provide better hospitality.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Loved this place. Clean, comfortable beds and great hospitality.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
We are delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay as our guest and had the opportunity to enjoy our amenities. We hope you will visit again soon for another great stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Kristie
"close to disney and other sites"
EveryThing was verY nice anytime we had a problem it was taken care of right away. Sometimes they had a slower time filling the breakfast food but we had enough to eat.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
corinne
"Great price for the night"
Nice hotel with all the things we needed for the night stay. Which was a quiet, clean, pleasing and safe environment.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Easy access"
Enjoyed our stay. Room was very comfortable, spacious and quiet. Staff was very friendly and attended to our needs with a smile.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Good location but not in the best condition"
Decent room but expensive considering the condition of the property. My room, a king suite w/ kitchen, was fairly clean. Very outdated kitchen and bathroom. Garbage disposal did not function properly. Bathroom sink was barely hanging onto the wall. Poor shower head and water pressure. Two lamps did not work in the room. Mattress was very bad. We slept in two depressions on the mattress. Maybe it was old? It was thunderstorms and raining during my stay. The side entrance to the hotel, which required your room key to open it, was not working for the first 3 days which was a real inconvenience in the rain. Their free breakfast they offer is the worst food I've ever eaten. I'm sure the eggs were made with water. The apple and orange juice were not real. On the last day the elevator was out of order. Overall my stay was just OK. The location is great but not for the $100 price tag per night. I would not stay here again unless I had no choice.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Rob
"One of the best options at Disney district Orlando"
Excellent staff, great location, excellent rooms, just great
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Luis
"Bad experience with Hotel staff"
Hotel Manager had an attitude, the room cleaning staff did not vacuum not even ones, the bed was poorly made and things in the room where not place neatly. Right on the first day I called Expedia to complain about the way we were treated by management, Expedia call the Hotel management and they agree with me and refund my money for the two rooms.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
moe
"Summer vacation"
I really don't like to complain but I feel that I have to share my experience. We got there at 5am with an early flight. When we got there, the room wasn't available so we had to wait till 3pm with no sleep. When we expressed our frustrations during check in. Front desk made a joke "I just want to get out of here." We are guest and we are on vacation. We feel that its not our problem if he wants to get out of there. He said that's expedia. The room smelled but we didn't complain during our stay. We just bought candles to make the room smell better. But I must say the rest of the staff were friendly to us such as housekeeping the people from the kitchen who we seen during breakfast. I would probably still recommend because of the rest of the staff warming hospitality.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Suite was nice for our family of 5."
Our family had a wonderful stay at this hotel. It was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was just okay but not bad for free.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Lin
"Close to Disney parks"
We came right during renovation of some items in the room like new televisions, sofa-bed, and safe box. Staff was pleasant and helpful, very polite.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Ben
"Nice facilities for the economically minded,"
They forgot to service our room one day of our four day stay.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to Disney and other parks"
When we first they where renovating the rooms with new furniture. The first room they gave us was not ready or cleaned. They gave us a new room right away and this room was ready for us. The breakfast was good with a different variety every morning. The pool was a nice break from the parks. They have a shuttle but they don't allow strollers so we drove to the park. The cost of renting a stroller at the parks and the parking fee were close to the same. The kitchen had everything we needed to make hot food when we wanted. I got a good deal from expedia for a 4 day stay so it was worth it for us. With 2 little ones the livingroom, bedroom set up was great.
Rita
"Disappointing"
We do several years ago we had stayed in the hotel, and we had liked the service, people and cleaning. But now there was nothing that particularly clean in the time we were not cleaned the floor and closet ironing board had a dirty sheets that seemed from another host and never took them. Really disappointed us much.
Diana
"Great Breakfast"
We were 6 adults in one room and we were very comfortable. The room was clean and spacious. They had a full breakfast in the morning which we loved. Would definitely recommend.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Elizabeth, thank you so much for your comments! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to welcome you back again next time. Thanks again!
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Nice hotel with great location to theme parks!"
We had a great stay! The room and pool were wonderful, nice and clean! The complimentary hot breakfast was a good way to started our day.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Great hotel. Didn't spend much time there as we were at Disney all day every day.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Enjoyed our visit"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful! Loved the daily afternoon wine and snacks! Very convenient location to all activities and parks. Enjoyed our stay very much!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, a staySky Hotel
Hi Donna, thank you so much for your comments! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to welcome you back again next time. Thanks again!
5 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Very spacious room, close to basically everything"
Good location, very spacious rooms (two room suite) for a family of four (2 adults, 2 kids). Close to Disney, Universal, lots of restaurants and supermarkets. Must have a car though. Staff was friendly, but less service minded, e.g. did not care to sell entree tickets. The hotel offers free wifi which works perfect. Breakfast was simple, but for everyone's taste. I recommend this hotel to anyone. I would definately go here again.
7 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
Maurice
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The rooms can use some updating but it was comfy.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Best value!"
Great hotel, very clean and really nice staff. Great price for the quality of service!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"It could be better!"
The room ahead an odor...and an "old look"....could use some upgrades!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014