All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
3-9-8 Roppongi, Minato-kuTokyoTokyo-to106-0032Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
  • Value for money
    Comfortable
"Nice stay at b roppongi"
Good deal on a room in central Tokyo. Rooms are small but comfortable. Staff is very helpful. Breakfast is very nice.
Response by the b roppongi
Dear Raffi, Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your visit. It is wonderful to read that you had a comfortable stay with us. However we are sorry that the room we offered was smaller than the one you expected. We have different types of rooms from 10 to 31 square meters size, so we will definitely suggest better one next time. Your comment that members were very helpful are most appreciated. We all strive for our service standard especially customer service to provide pleasant stay to each and every hotel guests. When these efforts are acknowledged it makes all their hard work worthwhile. We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Sincerely, The Management
4 night business trip Jan 16, 2016
Raffi
Great place to stay. Wonderful courteous and helpful staff.
Response by the b roppongi
Dear Carl Thank you for choosing to stay at the b roppongi and sharing your feedback of your stay. We are delighted to read your compliments on our members, and thrilled to your 5 star rating. Our members are very serious about customer service, which is something we pride in, so we are more than happy reading your compliments and knowing overall your stay was pleasant one. We are fortunate to be located in heart of Roppongi district, many attractions are within walking distance. We hope you enjoyed Roppongi area while staying. Again, we thank you for staying with us this time and taking the time to your comment. We all continually strive to live up to your expectations, and thus we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back one day soon. Sincerely, The Management
5 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Carl
"Small but nice"
I haven't traveled in Japan before. The room was tiny. The staff is extremely nice and the hotel is very clean. The breakfast in the morning is a full spread of food. The location is very convenient for shops, food, and the subway. I'm not a fan of the premanufacted bathrooms, but I'd stay at the B again anyway. Overall, safe, clean, quiet.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
from Seattle
Good location in youthful, fun roppongi. Near a lot of bars, restaurants filled with expats.
Response by the b roppongi
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying at the b roppongi and sharing your feedback of your recent stay. We are pleased to read you enjoyed in roppongi area and you would found our location convenient. We are also delighted to know overall your stay seemed to go well, especially our members were able to accommodate you well. We hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back one day soon. Sincerely,
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
The three of us (two adults, one child) stayed in a "Superior Twin" room. It was tight for the three of us, but manageable. The room size was the only down side. The hotel breakfast was *excellent*, and included a wide assortment of Japanese and Western food and drink. Also impressive was how quiet it was in the room -- noise from other rooms or from the street, despite the busy location.
Response by the b roppongi
Thank you for sharing your kind review of your recent stay at the b roppongi. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and comfort room situation. However, we are sorry that we were not able to meet your expectation of your room size. We have larger Deluxe TWIN PLUS room which is much more spacious that may better suit you during your next stay. It would be grateful if it is considered as another option. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review. We do hope we could welcome you back again. Sincerely, The Management
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"I left my heart in... Heart Spray"
Stayed 4 nights in this hotel. Love all the options of the hotel rooms and their individually unique decor. My wife picked Heart Spray. After I got over the fact that it seemed like we had payed to stay in a place that resembled downtown LA Skid Row Street, I was finally able to appreciate the fine detail of the artist of our room, BFMIN. I think 4 nights was just the right amount of time to stay in this particular room before your brain switches to crazy town. We'd totally stay here again. Loved it and recommend it. The staff was excellent and all spoke English very well.
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Good value, great location in Roppongi."
Nice enought, good location, clean, big enough room, nice little breakfast, buffet style, good coffee...good price for the location in Reponggi. Everything nearby for food, convience stores, subway 1/2 block away. A little worn, why the price is reasonable, every thing works. Good staff...handled English well with beautiful smiles. I'll be back next time I'm going to Reponggi...great club spot!
3 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Rene
"nice hotel close to train station"
very helpfuf hotel staff, helped carrying luggeges with us to the taxi in a rainning day
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
tai
"Japanese business hotel size rooms, breakfast good"
The room was the size of a typical Japanese business hotel room--very small by Western standards. Breakfast offered a nice variety and the service was friendly and available as needed.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Yukari
"Comfortable Tokyo hotel"
This is a good hotel. I lived in Japan for 10 years and I know the small beds that usually accompany most hotels. The room is big enough to accomodate my luggage. There was a desk, refrigerator, laundry. This is excellent for long stays and it's located centrally near a subway and restaurants. In fact Roppongi is one of the night spots of Tokyo. Breakfast was excellent overall.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"The staff make it worthwhile"
The front office staff are delightful, helpful and super attentive - this alone makes the hotel recommendable for me. The rooms are okay; and the location is perfect.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great location and staff"
Location was excellent, near to everything including the Rappongi train station. Lots of restaurants near by, room was larger then usual for Japanese standard, beds were a bit hard but I think that is standard for Japan. Overall I would recommend this hotel, staff was also helpful. If you drive, as we did, parking is just down the street in Rappongi mall about 1/2 block up the street.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Drewdog
"great hotel close to everything"
all the hotel stuffs are very nice and helpfull. great breakfast.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Mai
"Great Location, cramped room"
This is a good place to stay for the location, but is definitely overpriced compared to some others based on room and lobby size. The breakfast included is a very nice edition, and it is easy to get around Tokyo being right near the Roppongi Tokyo Metro stop.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Jordan
"Good hotel"
We wanted a hotel in the party district and this was a great location. Workers were courteous and helpful. Rooms were tight but I kind of expected that. My only complaint is I got a call at 11 stating checkout was at 11. They did not extend a courtesy late checkout and charged me 3000 yen ($30). Overall a good value!
6 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"My Disappointment story"
For the amount I paid to stay at the B Roppongi, I expected friendlier staff and a bigger room. It was incredibly disappointing mainly because the room was the size of my bathroom. The only decent thing about it was the location, a 5 min walk to the metro station and the B Roppongi was also in a "hip" area with a lot of sketchy people. Roppongi is also where I saw a lot of Americans/foreigners. I planned on using the Metro for primary transportation and that is why I chose B Roppongi, the reviews I read before said it was close to the subway station. Really there are metro stations everywhere and you could get any other hotel for much cheaper than the B. I'm heading to Tokyo again in a month and definitely do not plan on staying there. #wasteofmoney
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Nicole
"5-Star for Party Goers"
Great location for partiers!!! Room has many unexpected amenities (including pjs). I got so comfortable I didn't even go party! It is however in the heart of the city, so if you're not used to city life with city problems you may want to stay elsewhere. I'll stay here again next time I'm in Roppongi.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
We would stay there again.
4 night trip May 18, 2014
Clean rooms. Bigger rooms and beds than I expected. Service and breakfasts were very good. The price was good too. The hotel is close to the subway station. Overall, we were very happy with the hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
"Roppongi convenience"
Great location - in busy Roppongi! Noisy outside, but room was quiet for the whole stay. Very accommodating staff. Good breakfast included. Could have used a window that opened for some fresh air, but you can't keep it open for long because of traffic noise. Also, another washer/dryer would help, but overall, I would stay there again because of the convenient location and value! NIce people!
15 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2013
"Best hotel ever!"
Hotel staff were the nicest people, everyone so kind. The hotel was very clean and cozy. The location was great!!!! Just two or less minutes from the subway st, around lots of restaurants and a great location to visit all the famous areas. ...and the breakfast was delicius!!!!!!
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
ximena
"Nice hotel in the middle of the action"
We were with two kids and had pleasant time. Breakfast was perfect for the kids. The rooms are large enough.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Perfect Location"
Perfect Location - right next to the metro station and within walking distance to several shops, eateries, bars, clubs, Roppongi Hills, and the Tokyo Tower. Clean hotel with friendly, accommodating staff. Free WiFi access on every floor - excellent connection. Coin operated laundry. Plenty of Japanese and American food choices in the continental breakfast. Quiet hotel. Clean room, but small - not as small as some other hotel rooms in Tokyo though. We stayed for a week and got the deluxe twin suite. It was fine for two adults and all of our luggage, but it would probably be too small for a family staying for more than a couple nights. If I was with a family, I'd upgrade to the premium suite for the larger room. Overall great hotel - couldn't be in a better location.
8 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2013
"Nice hotel in the great area"
Great for nightlife and shopping experience. Location is next to the subway and the Roppongi Tower.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Best location and transportation for a family!"
This hotel is very convenient with two main subway line taking you everywhere in Tokyo. Its breakfast is also quite reasonable. I would like to stay here again!
7 night trip Jun 13, 2013
sam
Good hotel, rooms were slightly small but comfortable. The staff were very helpful.
4 night trip Jun 11, 2013
Ron
"Nice hotel in good location"
Had a nice stay in this hotel, they even upgraded my room to a bigger room. I would stay here again. The location is great to the train and clubs in Roppongi. The breakfast was a good mix of Japanese and Western. Beds are comfortable, but you can here the road noise, but was not too bad. Think you get a good value and worth the money.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Great hotel in great location"
I really enjoyed my stay at the b roppongi. The service was excellent, everyone was very polite and courteous and spoke great English. They were friendly and often had good suggestions for places to check out and how to get there, when asked. The room was very comfortable and clean, and the shower was great. Breakfast was great, solid selection and quality. The location was amazing, super close walk if you're planning on going out in Roppongi, and 30 seconds away from the metro (Oedo and Hibiya lines) if you'd like to get away. For eating, check out the sushi restaurant up the street on the left, it's quite good and open 24 hours a day (i.e. when you're done partying at 5am you can get a delicious sushi "breakfast"). Also, Ippudo is a 2 minute walk (look up the directions) and serves amazing ramen.
8 night trip with friends May 26, 2013
Alex V
"Nice hotel, good location"
Nice hotel, good location, the mattresses were among the worst of our stay in Japan though. Apart from that we were very happy there, and were glad we picked the deluxe version instead of the standard rooms. That way we were almost able to each get some sort of a virtual room for us.
7 night trip Apr 18, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Great hotel, great location"
Great hotel, just 100m from subway station entrance. Only negative is that like many Japanese hotels they have the air conditioner set on a specific temperature depending on the season. Unfortunately during spring & autumn this doesn't work well - the room was hot but the air con would only heat so we couldn't cool down the room.
Trip with friends Apr 16, 2016
Kenneth
"excellent location..rooms and breakfast bit dated"
first impressions was horrible..upgraded to better room and life was better
Response by the b roppongi
Dear graptor Thank you for choosing to stay at the b roppongi and reviewing. We are sorry that we disappointed you of your room at first, and we are truly relieved knowing that you felt better after upgrade. Our hotel facilities might be dated however we gradually update them since we have opened in 2004 and we refurbished guest rooms of 4 floors in recent months. Besides with regard to cleanness aspects, though we pay careful attention in this aspect and we front members also make room inspections before assigning, we review all the steps again to ensure that our guests have thoroughly comfortable stay in this aspect. We are nevertheless pleased to know you found our location to be excellent. Our location is in middle of Roppongi and metro station is within very short distance, and many attractions in other area such as Omotesando, Shibuya and Ginza are easily accessible, so we believe this convenient location is beneficial for travelers. We very appreciate your comment taking the time to provide it. We continually strive for our service standard, and thus we do hope that we are able to have the opportunity to welcome you again. Sincerely, The Management
4 night business trip Feb 21, 2016
SG
"Good value for money in great location"
4 nights. Great location, solid wifi. TV was weak but had no extra time for watching it. Close to subway although airport ios quite a distance
4 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
"Needs deep cleaning in places.Great OVERALL !"
Read a few reviews complaining it was dirty but they were not specific in which area.I found that the top of the wardrobe full of dust and the window sill full of dust/dirt and the electrical switch besides the bed full of finger prints+the desk lan line.The electrical cleaning can be done by spraying cleaner to a cloth and with a rubber glove.This can easily be done every time someone checks out. Problem with wifi dropping out but have many wifi to connect to with same password. Another problem is reception is on level 1 and staff can not see you from their desk from entrance.Our family had over 6 luggage bags to carry to get to reception.Lift is at level 1. We got the limosine bus from the airport which stopped at the Grand Hyatt and then a taxi to the hotel due to the many luggage we were carrying. Free breakfast was for adults but had to pay for my child. A few reviewers have said it is a adult area not for kids.Yes there are lots of clubs and bars and nightlife but it is not as blatant as say Nana in Bangkok. To the good points. We put into our search for an hotel in Tokyo with reviews over 4/5 plus free breakfast and free wifi plus less than £100 per night.From list given by Expedia read the comments/reviews on the each hotel. 1:Free breakfast for adults.Family loved the curry and Japanese rice.It was buffet style.Becareful of the salmon they have bones in them. 2:The room was big enough for 2 adults and a child. 3:Close to subway buy 1 day pass to see Tokyo ! Enjoy
Response by the b roppongi
Dear pui, Thank you for choosing to stay at the b roppongi and leaving your constructive comments of your experience with us. First of all we have to apologize for any inconvenience caused you. Concerning dust on wardrobe and window sill, we investigated and cleaned just after seeing your comment and also instructed our cleaning staff strictly. We truly agree that these things could be cleaned very easily, which is very embarrassing thing though. Our Wi-Fi might be occasionally disconnected due to internet congestions. We installed many access points in the entire hotel to be selected the fastest and strongest access points. Some devices will connect automatically if you get near to the same access point you have selected. We are equally sorry that we were not able to help you to carry your luggage on your arrival. We will definitely help you in such situation as there is only stairs at the entrance to reception. As for breakfast extra charge, the plan you booked was for 2 adult people included breakfast; children 11 and younger stay free in existing bedding in an accompanying parent’s room but it does not include breakfast for children over 6. We appreciate it if it’s seen “children eat& stay free” condition on our web-site. Sincerely, The Management
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
fungshuiboy
"friendly staff"
Hotel staff are very accommodating and friendly; room is large enough; breakfast was always the same; location is not recommendable for family with small children.
5 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Nice but not without a glitch"
In all fairness, 4 stars would probably be a more adequate rating but for the check-in. Most probably, Expedia should take at least some of the blame having failed to properly communicate to the hotel the fact that there were 2 adults and 1 child travelling together, not just 2 adults. As a result, we were offered an extremely shabby-looking double room with no-one looking particularly concerned that there was physically no space in the room for 3 people. We had to pay extra to upgrade, which was an unpleasant surprise. On the brighter side, the 3-bed room we had been upgraded to was nice, clean and comfortable. The hotel is conveniently situated; there are plenty of places to eat around. The hotel staff looked very hospitable, although sometimes a bit too slow and inefficient. For example, the check-in process (with the upgrade) took us almost 3 hours. Luckily, we didn't have any more problems requiring attention from the staff. 3 stars is the verdict.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Lenny
"Clean modern place in a busy nighttime district"
This room was perfectly ok for a couple, potentially with one child. However, they should not have let it out to a family of 4 (other apparently similar rooms came up with "too many children", misleading us into thinking this room would be ok as it passed muster). Staff were adequate, but most came across as disinterested compared to other stays in Japan. Hotel itself was clean, modern and in a great location with good breakfast option included. Worth staying in if they get their categorization right.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Rory
"Small but nice"
Room is a bit small however it is convenient! Plus we only stayed inside the room for the sleep so it was not a big problem. The breakfast is very good as well.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Recommended"
Family room is only suitable for small children who will have to share your bed. The hotel contacted us and informed us as soon as we booked. Location is ideal, the staff extremely helpful, breakfast was great, and the rooms clean. Fully recommend the hotel for business or holiday.
7 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Noel
"Close to main Roppongi"
Stay 4 night for business. Service is good. Room is tiny, breakfast was limited food variety. There are so many drank people on the street at weekend. Roppongi is not good for young kids. This hotel is close to everything .
4 night business trip May 31, 2014
Kurash
"Best bang for your bucks"
If you want a good hotel at cheap price, this is a good one. Location is perfect if you want to feel the heart of Tokyo. Breakfast is good. Rice, toast, yogurt, egg, sausage,etc.
3 night trip May 26, 2014
Alex
"Clean, good breakfast, excellent location"
Spent 4 nights there in early May with the family. The hotel was spotless, the staff friendly and efficient and excellent facilities in the room (desk, safe, fridge). Our only minor grumble was that the two double beds were little more than big singles (was a bit of a squeeze with our girls 9 & 10). The combined Western / Japanese buffet breakfast was excellent - it allowed us to experiment with the Japanese dishes while still having the safety net of sausage / bacon / eggs / toast / fruit and yoghurt etc. to fall back on. Location was great too, just 100 yards from exit 5 of the Roppongi subway station, the Mori Tower just a short walk away has excellent views of the city.
4 night family trip May 8, 2014
Steve H
"Location and Price"
Family of four with 12 month and 7 year old children. Had a crib in the room with plenty of room for all. Breakfast was included and quite good...Western and more. Restaurants everywhere and the metro is 100m up the street which gets you anywhere in the city. Would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Lars
"In the heart of Tokyo"
We booked for a family of 4, but this room is really only designed to cater for 2-3 westerners. We managed to make do for bedding, but it was a squeeze. The buffet breakfast included in the room price was a real bonus. The "B" is nice and close to everything (just a short walk to Roppongi Hills) and although it is a nightclub/strip bar district, it was all pretty clean, even towing kids along.
3 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
Narelle
"B Roppongi, Tokyo"
Great location. Terrific room. Helpful staff. Breakfast included - delicious. Wld stay here again. GREAT VALUE
4 night family trip Apr 13, 2014
TracyS
"Great for short term"
I stayed here for a couple of days and it turned out to be a fairly good location. Service was great too, although the rooms were just slightly on the small side. The neighbourhood wasn't all that safe at night however especially at night because I was approached by several shady people to accompany them to bars and strip clubs... Breakfast was not all that great, but it served the purpose. Overall however I would recommend it if your stay is short term (like 2-3 days)
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Accessible"
The room is spacious and the staff are all very accommodating and courteous.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
PH
"Very near to metro station!"
Very near to Roppongi metro station which was a big plus point. Room is small in size but this is expected in Tokyo. Room was clean thru out our stay and service staff are poilte and helpful.
6 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2014
SY
SG
"Good Value for your money"
Very good area, small but nice and clean hotel. Very friendly staff.
6 night family trip Mar 26, 2014
"Very happy."
Fantastic breakfast and very friendly staff! Will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 11, 2014
1 block from Roppongi crossing. Clean hotel, reasonably priced, comfortable bed. Very close to the trains I would certainly stay here again in the future
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2013