All hotels in Destin, Florida, United States of America
117 Palms St, Destin, FL, 32541, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent value"
For the price, a very nice hotel, big room, very comfortable bed, included breakfast better than most.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Lud
"A little above average"
This place was descent the apeal for us was the free breakfast which was pretty good. We spent most of our time out and really just need somewhere to lay our head at the end of the night. Would I recommend for someone to take there honeymoon.. no but for a descent place to lay your head at the end of the night this place meets that need
5 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
I would stay here again. Decent location and clean. Good price.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Nice Stay."
Great stay except the shower drain was clogged. Room 317.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Tom Woodard
"Nice, clean hotel"
We enjoyed a good location...close to Henderson State Beach. Each morning we had a fresh, hot breakfast! We would definitely return.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Pleasant stay at Wingate by Wyndham - Destin Fl"
Excellent customer service. Quite, nice and very clean rooms. Pleasant for family vacation. Close proximity to the beaches and fun attractions.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Was great for price Was a great time in the city
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great!!"
Hotel was clean and very nice. Enjoyed my stay and the breakfast.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
India
"Family spring break getaway"
Very wonderful!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
JNitra
"Family Getaway"
Excellent Service
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Roderick
"Wingate by Wyndham - Destin FL"
hotel was great and comfortable with a good selection at breakfast. Destin has great beaches but we had trouble finding a good selection of restaurants which were not all seafood. Overall 9/10.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Destin Spring Vacation 2015"
Very nice hotel, tastefully done ! Next room neighbors kept the noise up till wee hours & little kids running down hall all night, but We would definitely recommend this place & will stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Edward
"One block from the main drag"
We stayed one night, and everything was acceptable except for the price.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Anon
"4.5"
Just a quick get away for a couple of days love the area.it was in the middle of everything. I will be going back
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Monica
"one night stay."
Nice stop.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Glenn
"relaxation"
I really enjoyed it and I look forward to returning.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Jereme
"Very Nice"
Great hotel for the price. Very nice and clean and the breakfast is good. Some noise from the surrounding rooms, both next door and above. Excellent location for a stay in Destin, even though it is not directly on the beach. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Last Minute Stop"
Made a last minute plan to stay downtown in a snow/ice storm. Staff was excellent in all aspects of our stay. Valet went above and beyond to help with making sure we still enjoyed our Nashville experience despite the weather conditions.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"everything as expected - recommend it"
the hotel conditions, comfort, cleanliness and service were all fine, as expected for this type of chain hotel. I recommend it.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
JAVIER
It was nice
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Destin - Wingate by Wyndham"
Stayed here for two nights. Excellent hotel. Very clean rooms, great breakfast and friendly staff. Super location.....close to everything. Would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"Very clean"
Checked out of another hotel because it was so aweful so the cleanliness and quite comfortable atmosphere was wonderful Really nice breakfast also
The hotel was easy to find and accommodating for a late arrival. I felt safe since I was traveling alone. There were a number of places to dine or shop.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great service and comfort!"
I had a wonderful stay. The only problem I had was someone stomping up and down the hallway, which kept me up, until I called the front desk. She handled immediately and I had a good night's sleep from that moment on. The staff was very helpful.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Diane B
"Nice but overpriced"
Clean and comfortable. A problem occurred around 8pm we were called and told our TV was too loud. I am hard of hearing but we did lower the volume. At 8:30 pm we received a second call that we were. Irritating the folks in the next room and we could be moved to another room. I declined and suggested they move the complainers. A small annoyance but it ruined an otherwise lovely stay
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
"great stay"
Great stay for new year's eve
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Jerrod
"Very pleased!"
Great hotel!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
kevin
Courteous and friendly staff who are always there to help. Great place to stay and I will stay there again when I am in the area.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Glen
"Very Nice Hotel"
The staff were very accomodating and pleasant. I absolutely loved the bed; the comfort was amazing. I also enjoyed the hot tub. It was needed after a long day at work. I would recommend this hotel!!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Glen
"Good experience."
Clean room.Friendly staff. Good breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Kenneth
"Close to everything"
Nice hotel and room but weather terrible. Hotel and facilities fine and good rate.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Bob C
"nice hotel, moderately priced, close to both beach"
i was able to check in early, the room was nice, comfortable & clean. the cable and internet was awesome....i know that term makes this review sound iffy...but hey, they were awesome. everything...like everything was within a mile or two. the staff was alright, namely the cleaning staff...but other than that it was a great stay. i would definitely book this hotel again.
"Wonderful!"
Visiting daughter for Halloween party!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Debra S.
"Nice weekend getaway"
I enjoyed my stay. The hotel was convenient and close to beach. It was clean, bed was comfortable, and service was great. I have no complaints.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
very nice host and like location
2 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Franklin Geiger
"Thumbs Up"
The hotel was very nice. It was clean and odor free. The breakfast was very good. The hotel is off the main hwy and therefore it was very quiet. It is in a good location. The only complaint we had was the room could have been a bit cooler, but that being said, it was comfortable. Good choice.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Good location friendly staff clean room"
It was a good experience clean friendly inviting the bed was amazing I was able to get a good night's rest
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
chris
"Not worth the price"
Rooms are small. they have very thin wall. Basically you can hear everyone walking outside the room, person leaving either side of your room. Most annoying is person who is staying above you when he walks, you can hear every step and its a loud thump. location of the hotel is away from the prime location and worst of all there is no beach access. This I would expect from 2 star hotels like Days Inn, but not by windham.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
We have stayed here several times. The staff is always great and the food is good also. The only problem I had this time, we always stay in a non-smoking room. The 2 rooms across the hall were smoking and the smoke was pouring in the hall. It would be better if you can put the smokers on the top floor.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Excellent hotel for an excellent price. Good hot breakfast.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
DG
Would stay again!
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Carla
I was pleased with the everything. Breakfast was good, room nice n clean, and the hotel was in a great location. We were 2 minutes from the beach and surrounded by many stores! I will stay again!!
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
sentoria
"Not bad at all"
Didn't stay in hotel other than to sleep but stay was nice. Room was roomy and spacious.
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Diego mojica
Not a problem with this hotel. Everything was rally very good. Nice breakfast. Nice rooms. Nice people checking in.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Mitchell
The hotel overall was nice. The room doors do need some work and once in awhile there was an odor. Bed was comfortable and I never had a bad experience with service. Location was also a plus!
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Bryan
"Good central location. Close to everything."
Rooms excellent. Breakfast area clean and staff courteous and helpful. Will recommend to all.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Destin FL
Thank you for your review. We are pleased you had a positive experience with the breakfast and the staff. Please come again soon.
3 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Logan B.
"Close to Harbor for all Sights and Activities"
We enjoyed our stay at the Wingage by Wyndam in Destin, Florida. The Breakfast served from 6:30 to 9:30 AM each morning was very nice and plenty to get you going for the morning. The room was very clean and roomy with two double queen size beds and microwave and refigerator. Plenty of parking spaces to park your vehicle. The Wingate is located fairly close to most activities such as the Harbor Village and not too far from the public beach access but you will need your car to reach these sites. Overall, we had a great stay at the Wingate. This was our second stay at the hotel. Excellent choice for a stay in Destin.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Destin FL
Thank you for taking time to review the hotel. We are so excited that you enjoyed the breakfast, and the centralized location of the hotel. It is great to hear you have stayed before and we will look forward to your next visit.
3 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
"our stay"
The room was clean and nice. The breakfast was on point and fresh and the staff was courteous. I would definitely use the hotel again.
Response by Wingate by Wyndham - Destin FL
Thank you for your review on Expedia. It is great that you enjoyed the breakfast and the staff. We hope you and your party got home safely, and please choose the Wingate by Wyndham for your next day.
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
The hotel was good for my weekend stay with my significant other. We could not check in until after 1 even though our room may have been ready when we arrived at 10. The staff was not as friendly as they should be especially the overnight manager. He was not friendly at all. However, the room was okay and functional. No problems with noise or loud guests coming in and out of the hotel. This hotel is good for the money. Since my 1st choice hotel was booked for Labor Day Weekend, we decided to stay here which was a good choice.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great Room, Great Price"
My stay was great. The room was up to date and clean.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014