All hotels in Destin, Florida, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
"Good stay"
This hotel was clean, modern, and had a friendly staff. The bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
I always enjoy my stay at the Wingate. It was wonderful
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Frances
was our honeymoon. It was great. The hotel was clean.
4 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Ramon
"excellent"
Wonderful
3 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Joel
"Fast boats"
Qui key for boat poker run great time great place
4 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2015
"Nice hotel and decent breakfast"
Great hotel and breakfast for the price. We really enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
"Great stay."
Everything was in it's place and working properly very clean. The only complaint if you can call it one, is a that the microwave wasn't working but I let the staff know.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
It was good staff friendly....good area good price.....only down thing was the carpet in room was filthy..
5 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Mirella
My stay was fine.The hotel charged for the one night prior to arrival. Most hotels charge your account after you don't show for the reservation.That is not good business practice because it causes an inconvenience to the customer in which the staff seemed very unconcerned when I voiced my opinion about the issue.
4 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
raqueal
"Definitely would stay again"
Very clean and friendly hotel. Very good breakfast offered. I was a little disappointed when we arrived a little early and could not check in but was told they would call when there was a room available. We did not receive a call but checked back in a few hours and was able to check in. I just wished they would have called when the room became available. Other than that....the stay was great.
3 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
"would never stay there again"
Hotel staff was rude, carpet was covered in stains, breakfast was ok when breakfast items would run out staff was rude when asked to replace. Would not stay there again.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"TV update"
A very good stay, pretty good stay. Your TV needs update when changing channels it takes too long. They did change our room as requested from the 1st floor to the 3rd.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
MARCUS
"Best Trip Ever"
This was a wonderful trip my wife and I took this year. The room we stay in was clean and it had lots of room. The bed was so soft that it felt like you were floating of clouds. The thing I like most is waking up early, being first in line for the delicious and nutritious breakfast.We will be staying at Wingate more often for more more trips to come. Thank you
4 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Manuel
"75% pleased"
The hotel was great overall we just had one problem with the cleaning service where they ask you to leave the card on pillow to have sheets changed and they had not been changed but the cleaning said the sheets where changed and when we pointed out to her the reason we knew they had not been changed was because the stain was still in the same place and she was shocked, and she forgot to leave clean towels. I'm not sure about another stay yet.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Ruby
"Nice tucked away from traffic and quiet."
Enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel. Comfortable and acommodating.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Kenny
"2nd trip to Destin in 20 years."
The bedding smelled of cigarette smoke(slight), and the free breakfast was (get what you pay for)free. Wifi was very slow(was wondering if it was dialup). The price was the best I found at the time. Staff was eager to help with info and the 2 maps of the area. Think I will pay for a beach condo next time so wife can cook local fish.
4 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Vacation trip"
We enjoyed our stay very much!
5 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Mcknight
"Great overall stay."
We enjoyed spending our vacation at Wyndom Wingate. The staff was amazingly friendly, helpful and professional. The breakfast was good and was glad it stayed open til 930.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"no WIFI"
WIFI was UNAVAILABLE the entire week!!!! Hotel is dated, but room was clean. Breakfast was great!!
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Wasn't worth the money!!!"
Paid too much for a 3day stay. Rooms were hot. Restooms had no ventilation. Carpet.was filthy. Room service did not change my sheets once. Would not go there again.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
elizabeth
"Annual get-a-way"
Great place, carpet dirty by elevators overall nice hotel!
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Stacy
"Overall a very clean"
The hotel was very nice and clean. The only problem was the wifi wasn't working consistently.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Tasha
"Get away stay"
The room was accommodating. The bed was comfortable. We would have preferred larger pillows than those provided!
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
David D
"Destin Several Times"
We Been 2 Destin Several Times On Our Anniversary. I Must Say This Is 1 Of Our Best Stay's Thus Far. Almost Everything Was In Walking Distance & We Truly Enjoyed Our Stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
LATONYA
"Would not recommend"
Terrible experience. Hotel Wi-fi does not work - couldn't do any business from the hotel room so I was forced to go to Starbucks for the entire trip which is almost a mile from the hotel. Hotel air hardly works, the carpets were extremely sticky when you walked on them, and we ran out of towels after the first day & had to wait TWO WHOLE DAYS before anyone was able to get a towel to us. INSANE.
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
"NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!"
When we got there our first night we had blood stains on our bed sheets and didnt get them changed until the second night and we also didnt have but 3 towles for two nights and called multiple times to get towels and never received them until our last nigh staying theret
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
michael
"Nice time"
The wife and I had a blast in Destin the hotel was a good choice pool is kinda small and if your looking for some where with a nice gym this ain't it but it was a decent hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Jeb
"Great place."
Great place to stay. This is our 2nd summer in a row to stay here. Our only issue is the towels. There are only 3 in the room and it seems there supply is too small. The towels are usually replaced sometime late in the afternoon well after the rooms have been cleaned.
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Colin
Words cannot describe how satisfied our family was with our hotel stay I'm planning to come back in the fall and dats my hotel of choice!! Thx a bunch for your hospitality.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
TIJUANA
Came to destin for a mini vacation this hotel was very nice and clean staff very friendly breakfast was good but could use more than sausage for the meet selection will be staying here next month
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Brenda
"Pitiful Pool"
The employees were great. Problem with TV. It was replaced ! The breakfast was great every day. My only complaint is the very small pool. There were lots of people there and the pool was way too small for this hotel. "To the beach" The maintainence man,CHRIS, was absolutely wonderful, professional, & kind. Our room was very nice.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Female, 65
"Internet doesn't work on 3rd floor"
Internet doesn't work on 3rd floor and of course they put me on the 3rd floor, hall carpets are pass just wear and tear. Breakfast, bed, water pressure and cleanliness was very good. Will stay again but not on 3rd floor.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Ida
"Short drive to beautiful beach."
Was a great place to stay for my last minute trip to walk the beach and relax.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Tracy
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Hotel was great. Nice and clean good Staff. Would come back next time
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
cecyy
This hotel was in need of general maintenance. It was also noisy as there was little sound insulation between the rooms.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Sad pool area"
The hotel is nice & staff were great Pool area was way to small. We couldn't get in the area at all. Over crowded to the pint of Dangerous
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Female, 65
Our hotel room was not ready on time (3pm) which was a bit annoying considering they have 4 hours to clean the rooms. It was a bit of an inconvenience, but other than that the rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
The wifi needs improvement
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
great service
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
gabriel
"Please control your children."
The hotel itself was outstanding. The only flaw was not the hotel's fault but the customers who didn't and wouldn't control their children.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Parish
"OK Hotel"
when i checked in the hotel I asked for a room with a nice view, when I got in the room they had a huge palm tree covering the entire window, I was going to ask for another room but the hotel was completly booked. Also while trying to sleep the air condition would not get cold enough and kept switching back to fan. they also had a a lot of families with small children that ran up and down the hall all night.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Close to the beach. I'll stay there again"
Very nice, comfortable and very friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Liz
"Vacation"
The hotel mattress had a hole in it like a bad spot in the mattress like you would always roll into this spot in the mattress. The room was very clean and no other problems
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
The hotel is about 10 mins from the beach. Very close to attractions and restaurants. It was nice and clean. The free breakfast was ok, could have been better. This was our 2nd time staying. I would definitely go back again. It is moderately priced and in a good location.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Good Hotel"
They stay was Great - the only hiccup was the over booking which they mention happens when people book through third party however overall hotel was nice, clean and pleasant - second time staying there and I would stay again!!
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
As a business traveler, I rely on Internet access quite a bit. The WiFi connectivity at this hotel is poor. I've stayed several times, at least once on each floor, and had the same experience each time. The WiFi is simply not good.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Simple friendly hotel"
Good hotel, easy check in. No problems. Good location to drive to the beach
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Mrs
"Just OK"
It's just OK. We had to wait for 45 minute to check in because room was not ready! Room was not cleaned very thorough. Door was difficult to lock. Breakfast was good for free meal
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Very Disappointed"
Room needed to be updated. Did not get cleaned for two days. Very disappointed in our stay. Will not recommend, to anyone.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"An economical route..."
Great hotel experience. Once you recognize Destin is a driving town, there really is no need to pick a hotel by location. The front desk girl was extremely helpful with tips and suggestions. Rooms were very spacious for the price.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015