All hotels in Spata-Artemida, Greece
Attica Avenue 40.2 Km, Between Exits 17 and 18, Spata-Artemida, Attiki, 19002, Greece, ‏‎855-239-9227

Clean, affordable rooms, Quiet at night. Good restaurant.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice hotel near airport"
Great breakfast buffet, excellent room and bathroom plus shuttle to airport. The only negative thing is that there is no other place to eat dinner if one has no car and the hotel dinner is poor and expensive. Too bad because breakfast is excellent.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
RLily
"Nice Hotel Along National Road"
Due to location, easy to use a rented car and find space for parking.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"close to Athens airport"
Thought the room's style and lighting was excellent it was very different but very, very functional. Thought the hotel had a restaurant but it was only open for breakfast. They did serve food in the bar and we ate dinner there.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Lynn
"No airport shuttle"
Hotel was very good. but I stayed there for early flight. I was told their shuttle did not start early enough to make my 6am flight. So they ordered me a taxi to get me the 2mles to the airport. Catch: the cabbie charged me to rate from downtown Athens...$60! So I actually paid morre than I would if I'd just stayed at my central Athens.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Overallit was a very pleasant stay."
The bed as vey comfortable, I took a hot bath which was great, breakfast was good, I got a ride from and to the import! Very good experience!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Yael
"Horrible location, far from everything."
Way to expensive for what it is. I was led to believe by the name holiday inn airport west that it was by the airport, which it is not. It is located miles away from everything in an industrial location, which offer no restaurant or other accommodation besides the hotel's. It is far from the airport and far from downtown. I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"excellent room/amenities with curt staff"
The room is very nice - comfortable bedding + plenty of electrical outlets. WI FI access was very easy. I wasn't impressed with the staff. Everytime, I try asking a question, the check in agent would not even let me finish asking the question. He would give me an answer for a question that I havent fully asked. When I was concerned about booking my shuttle ride to the airport, it took me 3 times to finally get him to listen to why I needed to get it booked at that time of my request (the reason was that we would have been out sightseeing and wouldnt have been back till nite time by which time, we could have risked losing a ride in the shuttle.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"The most comfortable bed in Athens"
After a week travelling in the Greek islands, the large room, tons of surface area to put your bags on, and a super comfortable bed with plenty of pillows was very welcome! The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
1 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
Emily
"Clean and Nice... but to far from Airport"
Great hotel and overall good service. however, based on a lot of international flights leaving before 6 am and arriving late at night it is far way from the airport. Taxis charge 35 Euros (50 euros at night) as a flat rate to take you to the hotel and abotu 20 to bring you back. adding this to a $120 euro/night I would have been better off staying at Sofitel right in from on the airport (when considering taxi's). we could have taken the bus, but taking a bus after arriving at 2 am in the morning did not feel that convinient. however, if the hotel shuttles are available when you arrive and leave, this is a great hotel.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Alex
Great for those wishing to stay near the Athens airport.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Doug
"One night close to airport"
The cab ride made the experience to and from the airport not so good since they rip you off. I wish I had stayed at the hotel in the airport. Holiday Inn was nicer than I expected though but was a bit further from airport than I hoped since I had a 4am wake up call.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Chad
This hotel is only good if you are staying near the airport for one night. Do not arrive late as the shuttle only runs till 10:00 PM. After that you need a Taxi or use the airport shuttle with the driver who is anything but helpful.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Terrible Airport Hotel"
We found No Shuttle Service for our early morning flight. €30 for taxi. Should have stayed at Sofital.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Perfect airport hotel"
Perfect location for a quick overnight between flights in Athens. Excellent service, lovely hotel.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Shuttle does not run 24/7"
First of all when we arrived to the airport, I called the hotel and the staff could not give us clear directions to where the shuttle was. The biggest problem we had was that the shuttle does not run 24 hours and we had to catch a flight at 6am, so we had to pay extra for a taxi. I was really disappointed because I selected this hotel specifically for the free shuttle.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Comfy and convenient for airport transfers"
Stayed here the last night before departing for home, very convenient to the airport (free shuttle every hour from 05:30, or a 10-minute cab ride for very early/late flights). About a 30-minute cab ride from Piraeus ferry terminal. Beds were exceptionally comfortable, room and bathroom were spacious and clean. Nice indoor pool and gym with various equipment (cardio machines, a combination cable machine, free weights, ab bench, etc). Our ferry from Mykonos came in about two hours late, so the reception staff was very helpful in getting us checked in quickly and making sure we were able to order a late dinner from room service just before the kitchen closed, as well as setting up wake-up calls and getting a cab for an early flight. There's nothing in the neighborhood aside from a gas station/convenience store out front, but it's more than sufficient for a transit stop. No complaints!
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Convenient layover!"
This hotel is situated approximately 10 minutes from the airport and is a great choice for anyone with a layover. The hotel is very modern and comfortable. The staff was very professional.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Misleading to call it an airport hotel"
This place is fine but it is NOT an airport hotel as it is pretty far from the airport. Got in just after 10pm and was told shuttle bus was no longer running. Not pleasant after 16 hour journey from California to Ahtens late at night. Ended up taking the local bus service but not easy. About 30min. bus ride. The taxi would cost about $30 to get to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
V
I stayed here for one night when I had an early morning flight. The hotel was very nice - the room was a great size, comfortable bed, very clean and modern. I was very happy with this choice!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Hotel smelled like smoke, staff were friendly. Free shuttle to airport good.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Overnight Manager Not So Welcoming"
Not very pleased with the staff, most specifically the overnight manager was not too polite or helpful. I was shocked by how rude he was to us when we were having difficulty with a horrible taxi driver. Hospitality is his industry and we are guests of the hotel, yet he was not in any way hospitable. Very disappointing!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Very Nice Surprise"
Conveniently located off of #6 Expressway; 3 minute walk to the bus stop; Bus "X95" goes to Syntagma Square; also goes the other direction to the Airport. Incredible value. Free airport shuttle every 30 min.
Ruben
"Great Airport Hotel with free shuttle"
Clean, friendly, modern airport hotel with free shuttle service. Fitness center and pool on site. Breakfast for an extra cost. Bar Restaurant also available. Rooms were clean and beds very cozy. The X95 bus to syntagma square was just a short walk around the corner, for 5E per person you jump on and are in Athens downtown in 30 minutes.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Ballet
"Meets American standards"
Wonderful hotel. Should be closer to airport.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Ron
"Sufficient for one night stay"
The hotel is a little outdated and appears a little dirty. My husband and I stayed here for the last night of our honeymoon and we were given a room with separate beds that looked very little like the pictures online. The appeal was the easy transfer to/from the airport but we had to wait over an hour upon arrival for the shuttle to appear and there wasn't enough room on the bus for everyone that was waiting. The hotel boasted two restaurants but they were not open at the same time. The hotel smelled like cigarettes and the hotel is in the middle of nowhere.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Liz
"Layover stay"
We booked this hotel based upon website promise of location near Athens airport and free shuttle service. It was about 6 miles from the airport which would have been fine if the shuttle service was up to par. I emailed the hotel in the early morning of our arrival asking where to pick up shuttle and received no reply. We arrived in Athens at 10:05 pm and inquired at airport as to shuttle and were told the service ended at 10:00 pm. Then took a taxi and were charged 30 euros for the 6 mile trip. At check in we asked about shuttle to the airport for the next morning and learned that free device is available on a first come first served basis The van leaving at our appropriate flight time was full so we had to leave an hour earlier than necessary. Not ideal. The hotel itself was clean and in the middle of nowhere.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Anne
"Free shuttle"
We loved free shuttle and room where clean and comfortable- Hotel is good for the price.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Ilse
"Very nice hotel"
We booked this hotel at the last minute during our 9 hr layover. Wish the shuttle picked us up so we wont have to pay for cabs to the airport
Other trip May 25, 2014
Jam
"Very attentive staff"
The hotel was only 10 minutes from the airport making it very convenient for our morning flight. The staff parked the car in the free underground parking area and gave us great directions to the airport. We had three rooms and one did have a problem with the air conditioning, but once the staff knew about the problem, they immediately prepared another room. I recommend this hotel especially when needing access to the airport.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2014
Lois
"Its ok"
Did not like that staff was not very friendly and that shuttle did not pick us up from airport. Its kind of rundown looking.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Close to the airport, reliable shuttle"
Nice hotel, well kept, friendly staff. Reliable shuttle service to the airport which saves on taxi fares.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Alternate to Sofitel but not really."
Hotel is clean and nice with good staff. It's off by itself and has limited food choices.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Good airport hotel in Athens, Greece"
Was happy to have chosen this airport hotel for our one night stay before leaving on a early flight out of Athens International Airport. We arrived later in the evening (around 930pm) and we were able to call from the airport to get the shuttle to come pick us up. That was very convenient, especially since we later found out a taxi would have cost us around 30 euros. The check in was quick, and we were pleased with our room- it was clean, comfortable and had a mini fridge as well. Only complaint would be the walls are very thin, and we were able to hear the TV and phone in the neighboring room. Check out was simple, and since we left at 4am, breakfast was not available but they had some coffee and snacks in the restaurant area. We were able to catch the airport express bus (bus stop is across the bridge across the street) and got to the airport within 20min, we paid only 5 euros for the ticket.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Pam
"Several Disadvantages"
This hotel is on the toll highway from Athens to the airport. Its location has difficult and confusing access. Its easy to drive by and to turn around you must exit, pay a toll and then enter the highway again. It is not close to the airport (10-15 km from the airport). There are no restaurant choices except the hotel and a gas station. The hotel itself is OK and as expected from Holiday Inn.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Hotel itself is fine, and included airport shuttle a must, but the reasons for an overall 3: with no other true competition except sofitel, price is outrageous. And, nothing else is included, no WiFi, no breakfast, nothing without paying outrageously more money. I mean x.xx for a handful of peanuts? Ridiculous. And there are no resources for the traveler to self cater, no local restaurants, shopping, groceries, nothing.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"disappointing"
Don't believe what they declare. I'd be very surprised if they are really 4.4. miles from the airport. There is nothing in the surrounding area, the shuttle is not really available & the pool was ice cold. The only good thing is that the express bus to the airport is within walking distance (which the staff had little to recommend). Stay in town & only pay once for the express bus!
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
cindy
No outdoor pool. No place to walk outside. No restaurants close by On Sunday when we arrived, nobody was there to bring the luggage to our room
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Good for one night"
Hotel is in the middle of nowhere. There are no restaurants (other than hotel's) or anything nearby. If you don't have a car you are essentially trapped there. Ok for an overnight stay while waiting to catch a plane since they have shuttle to airport.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"close to the airport. very comfortable."
Good hotel for one night stop near the airport. The food was average and too expensive. the room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
daniely
"Convenient location just 15 minutes from Airport"
Complete basic amenities (restaurant, bar, pool, fitness gym) and conveniently located. Served my needs for a place to rest before a long return flight home. Convenient and free shuttle service to/from airport!
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2013
"very nice hotel"
Stayed here overnight before our flight out the next morning. Hotel was modern, clean, spacious. Staff was professional and personable. Restaurant food surpassed our expectations of typical hotel food. Comfortable mattress and linens. Bathrrom was the largest we had in Greece. Appreciated the free shuttle to and from airport.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Jan A.
"Hotel good for early morning flights"
Be sure to call hotel to find out where to meet shuttle.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
Marcy
"Close to the airport"
Convenient 10 minutes shuttle ride to the airport Basic hotel- nothing bad, nothing exceptional Nice gym
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Denver
"Clean and convenient"
We stayed overnight for a 1 day layover in Athens. The convenience is that the express bus to the city stops right next to the hotel and only costs 5 Euro each way. Athens airport is about 45 minutes away from city center and the Holiday Inn is 1/3 of the way there-- saved us time the next morning. they have a free shuttle to and from the airport. Hotel was very clean. We left too early to get the breakfast so can't comment. Nothing to see in the area of the hotel but we didn't care as we spent all day in Athens then took the bus back. This commute wouldn't be good for a long stay but for us it was perfect
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2013
"short stay"
Staff pleasant and accommodating. Room clean. A bit confusing to access from airport initially by rented car. In-room mini-bar not stocked well, not really a "refrigerator". Prices for mini-bar quite steep. Room service staff very cordial as well as the housekeeping staff. Stayed there for 4 nights for family wedding that took place in nearby Kantza so it was very convenient, but there are no other spots to get any snacks, drinks, etc. Overall, a comfortable spot to spend a few days
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Gina
"Nice Hotel in Athens"
The Holiday Inn was very nice. The hotel staff was great - friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. It was well maintained and had good facilities. The price was good for what it provided. I would have liked to have been closer to downtown. I knew when I booked it that it was a ways from downtown but, having never been to Greece, I didn't know if it would be a big deal or not. The good thing was that it was easy to get downtown. There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel so you can jump on the bus and go directly downtown.
6 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2013
Iggy
We would have stayed their at the end of our trip but their airport shuttle didn't operate early enough for us to catch a 6:15am flight.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
"Not the hotel described by hotels.com"
Don't know when they got the description but it's very misleading. The pictures are acturate however.. They Did not have a working tv was not a flat screen either. Internet was 10 Euro and Rude staff. Definitly not a 5 star.There is a gas station in the parking lot sells water for 0.5 Euro and the hotel sells it same size for 3 Euro..
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
jeff
"Modern hotel, cable was fine, had to pay for wifi"
Room was excellent, nice bed, pillows but had to pay for wifi. No restaurant close by. Only the bar was open most of the time and had limited choices.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013