All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4550 Forest Park Ave, St. Louis, MO, 63108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"very nice and close to Barnes Jewish Hospital"
comfortable, convenient, good food, friendly staff
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Ron
"quick trip to St. Louis"
Overnight visit. Next to Barnes Jewish Hospital. Nice facility with good amenities. Very good value. Enjoyed visiting Forest Park and its museums
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Timothy
"Great Hotel next to Barnes/Children's Hospital"
Very clean, good sized rooms with microwave and small fridge. Restaurants right there at the hotel and near by. Very happy with this hotel.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"nice 'extras' without extra price"
We had a fabulous stay. We especially appreciated the extras such as fresh-baked cookies, popcorn, coffee/tea in lobby and complimentary treats in the room. Also, the warm breakfast was good and we enjoyed the variety of options offered. We were initially looking for a place within walking distance of the Fox Theatre, but were satisfied with this hotel and would choose to stay here again next time we are going to St. Louis. We have already recommended it to friends and family!
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Nathan
"Great location!"
I stayed at this hotel 4 nights while my husband recovered from surgery at Barnes Jewish Hospital. The location is perfect, there is an indoor walkway that connects the hotel to the hospital, this is very convenient and safe for guests that have a family member in the hospital. The hotel is very well kept and the staff is very accommodating. The breakfast offered several options and the coffee, popcorn and cookies were a nice little extra to help make my stay comfortable.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nice Hotel!"
Parkway is a clean hotel, with reasonable parking and nice rooms. The front staff is friendly and helpful. Very convenient access to the medical personnel from Wash U and Barnes Hospital.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"nice stay"
rooms were comfortable and clean. staff was friendly and helpful. hotel was conveniently located
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
"Washington University Medical Observation."
Staff was friendly and helpful . The common areas above the lobby and some areas of the room could use some updating. Could not beat the location. I was able to come and go from the hotel to the hospital w/o having to ever go outside (nice in December). Having Applebee's on the first floor and excellent restaurants and bars within short walking distance were big pluses. I likely will be returning to the med center again in the spring and will not hesitate to book my stay at the Parkway once more .
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Tricolor 1864
"Very friendly staff"
Great Hotel. Warm cookies at the front desk every night. I was staying here alone for a course at WASHU and felt very much at home.
Dana
"Hotel was beautiful, clean, comfortable and quiet."
Wish I could have stayed longer. The only imperfection was the breakfast. There was room to improve, but the coffee and Danish was good.
Rhonda
"Disappointing stay"
I originally booked a room through the hotel but as I am an avid Expedia user I checked at the last minute and got a much better rate for the same room with two double beds. Upon arrival I was given a room with one double and a sketchy sleep sofa with a lumpy 4 inch mattress. We were traveling to visit the hospital with my 80 year old grandmother with a bad back. We were told that there were no rooms available with two double beds as pictured on both their website and Expedia, even though our Expedia itinerary confirmed our room. Needless to say we had a terrible nights sleep and had to share only bed in the room. We feel at the hotel penalized us for using Expedia and were very rude and unaccomodating. We use Expedia all the time and have never had this kind of negative experience.
mimi
"Convenient Location"
Comfort and convenience with a "better than average" complimentary breakfast. Fresh baked cookies appear at the right time. Good value. Will frequent.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Philip
"Average"
Rude clerk at check in. Bathroom needed a few small maintanence jobs done.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
I stayed for 3 nights in early December. Easy to get to my medical appt. on an icy morning. Good breakfast included as well as afternoon warm cookies and popcorn. The room and bed were comfortable and included microwave and refrig. Reasonable priced too!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great staff and hotel"
The staff of the hotel was so amazingly friendly and helpful-from where to park to taxi fares, they knew and helped! The room was amazing! Clean and comfy. Even smelled good! We had amenities I didn't expect like a fridge and microwave and parking was only 5 dollars, much cheaper than other hotels in the area. Wifi and breakfast in the morning-absolutely perfect!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Casey
"Very comfortable and very clean!"
Very helpful staff,clean rooms and a very good location.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Nice midtown hotel You should stop asking for more or I will not do the review
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
glp
This room that was offered was equipped for disabled quests. Short closets, shower only that was accessible for the less fortunate. When new accomodations was requested, none were available. We had to change hotels.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Parkway Met Our Need"
Our stay was due to my husband having very early morning surgery the following morning. The staff are Top Notch. So very helpful in every area. If I could change any one thing, it would be the cost per night for hospital patients or families. Way beyond our normal budget.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Marsha
"Very nice for check up at hospital.....BJC next do"
Only negative was thst we had to park and walk about a block in extremely cold weather to enter the hotel. No way to go from parking lot to hotel directly. Next time we will park in the hospital lot and walk over the walkway......we had no idea how inconvenient the parking was.
Cancer patient
"Perfect location next to hospital"
We were visiting a friend in the hospital connected to the hotel, so it was the perfect location. Parking was only $5 overnight and through midnight the next day which was nice. There were baked cookies available in the early evening, yum! The hotel was connected to an Applebees which was also convenient for dinner. The hotel overall was your typical hotel/room. Not excellent but certainly not horrible.
Annagram
"Very nice,clean and safe feeling."
We came into town for a football game. It's an easy drive to the stadium. So many cute shops and restaurants within walking distance. The hotel was easy to find, very clean and had good parking. We had a single king room, very quiet, spacious and comfortable. Great hotel at a decent price.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Caleb
"Comfortable."
Good comfortable hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Stewart
"Hospital visit"
Great access to the hospital and the metrolink.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"No thank you"
Beds and pillows were so uncomfortable.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Holy convocation Attendees"
Our stay was very comforting. However I became ill and was unable to tend the Holy Convocation as we had planned, but we enjoyed the peace and quiet in the room. The room service was superb. When we place order with the Applebee the food was well prepared and the food was hot and delivered timely. This was our 3rd year there at the hotel and if we comes back we will continue to booked with Parkway. Two customers well pleased.
3 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Janice
"TERRIBLE!!! !!! !!! !!!"
My stay was really un-pleasant. I was booked into a handicapped room. While my room was booked through a third party booking agency, there was no mention OF being placed in a " room. Parkway allows 3rd party to book their rooms, but seem to want to place the blame on the customer for such inconvenience. I did not have a place over 3 ft tall to hang my 5 ft clergy garments. I was then told that all rooms were booked, & that there were no accommodations that could be made. ...Maybe I could lay the garments on foldout sofa. I also had the inconvenience of a shower that had a stationary chair and a shower-head with irregular-functions. Likewise, the lighting in the room was 'terrible.' My wife needed to study, and basically had do most of that during the day, while the blinds were open. We also had to unplug one of the lamps to plug in her laptop, because all the other sockets near the desk had television, refrig. & other necessary items plugged in. So, with all of that said, the stay was no pleasant at all. My wife felt worse about the stay. I imagine the stay could have possibly been a little better, (except for the lighting/outlets) had we been placed in a regular room. You don't book a customer for a room, and then tell them after payments have been received, "Oh by the way, we put you into a handicap room; there is nothing we can do about that, so ENJOY YOUR STAY" Oh, did I mentioned we were charged another $30 for Parking that wasn,t previously mentioned.
6 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"THE EASE OF HOSPITALITY"
It was really nice to be connected to the hospital and an eatery at the same time. Being new to the area, this made things a lot easier and a lot faster for us while my daughter was in the hospital having surgery and recovering after it. Thank you so much for such ease.
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
paula
"Cookies"
Loved the cookies...
2 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"A Good One Night Stay"
A one-night stay because my wife was a patient at Barnes Jewish Hospital. The hotel is very convenient to the hospital and parking garage. It is very close to some very good dining. The amenities, such as chocolate chip cookies at the desk and fresh fruit is very nice. It was a nice room, clean and comfortable. I would enjoy staying there again.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Fine for What it is"
Stayed over a weekend. Room was clean. Nothing fancy, but clean. It's a fine mid-level hotel if you need a room, a relatively comfortable bed and don't want to spend a lot of $$. We're not picky when it comes to free breakfast, but the "hot" breakfast was inedible. We ended up going outside the hotel to have breakfast.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Nice comfortable hotel"
The Staff was very nice and helpful, rooms are comfortable, and the breakfast is fantastic
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Convenient to Barnes Jewish Hospital"
We went to St Louis to be with a family who had a member having heart surgery. We dislike driving in big city traffic, so the crosswalk from the hotel to the hospital was the perfect solution since we could park our car and not drive again until we left!
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Jan
"Very average"
Didn't realize it's basically a hotel for the hospitals across the street. The pictures make it look much nicer than it really is. Very average.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Alan
"Over priced and strictly 2nd or 3rd class."
They didn't have a room with a king size bed, though I had requested one two months in advance. The room didn't have a mirror. The toilet flushing and water running from adjacent ( above and below) rooms was LOUD - as if it were happening i n our room. We had a God-awful view of the parking lot. And the complimentary breakfast contained nothing remotely healthy. I felt completely ripped off.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Surgery"
Extremely accommodating for the Barnes-Jewish. Surgical patient.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Great staff, nice place to stay. I liked that we weren't in the middle of downtown among all of the hustle and bustle. The bed just wasn't very comfortable. Other than the bed, everything was clean. I would most likely stay here again if we were to visit St. Louis again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Tonya
"Excellent location for early SLCH appointment"
This hotel is allows for easy access to an early morning appointment at SLCH and Barnes Hospital for individuals willing to walk to their appointments. You can walk through the sky walks and avoid morning traffic. Plus, the hotel staff were professional in appearance and very friendly. The only downside to my stay was the dim lighting in the room. However, the beauty of this historical hotel compensated for the lack of lightly.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Dana
"Adequate"
I am happy with the Parkway Hotel, in that the rooms are clean and it's nice to have amenities like a fridge and microwave. However, i'm really surprised at the "list price." A word of warning to those booking here, you will be fine with your stay, but don't expect a luxury hotel by the "original" luxury-level price. The breakfast coffee is very mediocre, but I liked the free popcorn in the afternoon and the staff is friendly.
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Kathleen
The hotel was very nice. Breakfast was good, especially since it was free. It was close enough to walk to some places. Great view from our window. We had a corner room.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Would stay at this hotel again!"
Perfectly lovely stay (2 nights). Friendly staff, breakfast food could be better. Convenient parking.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Easy in and easy out. Comfortable bed, good night sleep, great breakfast and easy access to the eye clinic. Had a great evening meal at Applebees attached to the lobby.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very convenient to Washington University and metro"
I was there for an interview at Washington University, making the location extremely convenient. Also, the metro is a few blocks away allowing for convenient (and inexpensive) access to the airport. Large, clean rooms. Fairly quiet. Applebee's attached to hotel.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Daphne
"Pleasant Surprise"
Stayed here while on business at one of the hospitals. The hotel anticipates every need - free Wi-Fi (get code at front desk), 24 hour coffee and tea, also free bottled water and snacks in room. There are lots of close restaurants on nearby Euclid - enjoyed the Wild Flower café, a 2 minute walk away. Only downside is the hotel breakfast. It was basically not edible but the cold cereals are probably okay. However, breakfast is included in the hotel rate. Enjoyed seeing the old peeps around, reminded me of my parents.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Anne
"Overall Very Satisfied With My Experience"
You won't be disappointed with your stay at this hotel. I was in town for a Cardinals and a Rams game and the location of this hotel was perfect for these events. It is close enough to everything you might need in St. Louis but far enough from downtown to avoid the traffic. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Though I was unable to use it during my stay the fitness center had more of a variety of equipment to use than I've seen in most hotel fitness centers.The only critique I have is that the overall quality of the breakfast could have been better. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
The parking fee was a surprise - it should have been disclosed at time of reservation OR did I miss that disclosure?
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
GKD
"Excellent hotel for the Wash Univ Med school area"
Second time we've stayed there, and both times excellent. Location to the hospitals and med school couldn't be better with "hamster tube" connections if the weather in inclement. A block from the park if weather is great. Very good complementary breakfast and free wifi. Only negative in our room was only a "half height" very small closet. Luckily, I didn't have a dress with me! I don't remember that being a problem on our previous trip.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
NLE
excellent, close to hospital. Hubby having surgery,convenient & clean
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"good hotel"
I really enjoyed the location of this hotel. Close to the Central West End (great restaraunts and a #1 deli in Pickle's on 22 N Euclid) Close to Highway 40, close to Forest Park and a short walk to Metro Link (the only way to go to Busch Stadium in my opinion). The room was clean, service was friendly enough and the breakfast was handy to have if you are in an AM rush. My only complaint was that my room faced the parking garage (on the south side) so there was occasional car honking, car alarms etc. but worse on one of the nights I was there was that a portable generator ran most of the night (power washing the garage? not sure) hence the 3 stars for what was otherwise a very comfortable room. I would stay here again long as it's a room on the north (facing Forest Park Ave)
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Nice hotel. Right next to Barnes Hospital."
Great hotel, friendly staff and location perfect for Forest Park and Barnes Hospital.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014