All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
4550 Forest Park Ave, St. Louis, MO, 63108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
  • Value
    Room is all right
    Bad pool
"Hospital/Forest Park district"
right next to Forest Park, was able to see the fireworks as well as take the train downtown for the ball games. Locals were very pleasant. this is our 4th time staying at the Parkway and much improved and will stay ther again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Mattie
Our room met our expectations. Parking is $7 and there is a charge for each pet (if you have furry travelers with you). The hotel is within walking distance of a nice park, shops and restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very nice! The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful with directions.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Family Vacation 2015"
The staff was great and the hotel was clean. Beds weren't what I was used to but overall not a bad place to stay.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Matthew
"Good hotel in a very good area"
We enjoyed our stay in Parkway hotel, nice touches like popcorn, cookies. The only thing we did not like was limited breakfast options. Bagels would be nice.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Danuta
"Affordable, Clean & Great Location"
Weekend getaway for us!! I likes the hotel,staff was nice, room was clean & breakfast was good!! Loved the daily Free Popcorn & Cookies!! The hotel was blocks away from several eateries & small shops!! And it was easy access to many St. Louis attractions. My ONLY complaint was our mattress was not really comfortable.
Response by The Parkway Hotel
Hello from the Parkway Hotel. We are happy to know that you had gotten to enjoy all of our freebees. We are, for sure, in a fantastic location. Walking distance to dozens of restaurants, cafes', movie theater, unique shops and attractions. The Parkway Hotel is the" go to Hotel" with a staff that cares. Thank you for taking the time to review the Parkway Hotel and we look forward to having you as our guest again.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Angel
Very nice would stay again very clean and nice breakfast
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
sara
"Good location. Clean hotel."
We stayed for a long weekend vacation visit to St. Louis. This hotel is close to everything and you can walk to an area one block over with about a dozen bars and restaurants with excellent outdoor seating. Yes it is connected to a hospital and there are some wheelchairs about but I only observed one person I was sure was recovering from a hospital visit. Lots of other pluses - popcorn in the afternoon, cookies in the evening and a decent hot breakfast, and fridge and microwave in the room. If I'm in St. Louis I'll stay here again.
Response by The Parkway Hotel
Hello Andrew and many thanks for the review. While taking that long deserved trip out of town.... it's all about LOCATION for your VACATION. The Parkway Hotel is in the beautiful Central West End, close to Forest Park, various Museums, dozens of restaurants and the list goes on. The hospital is next door along with many wedding venues. and attractions. The Parkway Hotel is the perfect choice for business and pleasure. Thanks again Andrew and I'll be looking for you. :O)
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Pleasant surprise"
We were a group of guys in town for the ballgame. The Parkway worked out very nicely for our purposes. Reasonably inexpensive, clean and close to some nice bars and restaurants and Metro stop.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Timothy
"Very nice but needs a nudge into the 21st century"
Overall a very nice stay but hard to believe in 2015 there was no free room wifi and room lacked modern outlets on the nightstand for devices.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Kenneth
"Cardinals game visit"
Staff was friendly, hotel was clean and within good proximity of the stadium. Will stay again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
amber
"Okay"
Better pillows needed.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Dianne
The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Lower Your Stess Level"
Makes your visit to the Center for Advanced Medicine much more convenient than staying somewhere else. Just a walk across the walkway and you are in the center of the hospital.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Lee
"Great. But improve the eggs."
Great as always. Been staying here annually for about 10 consecutive years. Would really love for them to bring back the evening snacks. Also the eggs need serious improvement.
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
we have stayed here twice now while visiting St Louis College of Pharmacy and have had nothing but great experiences. The staff is great, the breakfast is great, the fresh baked cookies are quite a treat, and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. love that were able to walk down to the Central West End restaurant district. Very neat area.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Shawn and Lori
"Convenient and comfortable"
Clean and comfortable Hotel close to many attractions. Friendly staff. The parking situation could be better, but overall a nice place to stay.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Overall it was ok but after the first night I realized I had small bites that itched all over and they were worse after the second day. I did not come with these and was not anywhere else that I would have aquired them but the hotel.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Danielle
"K. Smith"
This hotel relays it has several amenities that they do not do such as shuttle pick-up and return to the hospital. Being disabled I expected alot more than what was given. The driver was complaining the whole time I was taken back to the hopital. Room key did not work when I tried to go to my room, had to get someone to cut on the shower as it as so tightly closed I could not open to take a shower. I will not stay here again for this amount of money......
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"very pleased"
Every employee I in countered smiled and spoke. They was very helpful in every way.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
Bryon
"great location - spacious room with good view"
Great value for money. Breakfast was adequate and the kids loved the cookies in an the afternoon. Room had plenty of space and good wifi. Parking around the corner was adequate.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"parking"
The stay was good but ror the first time I had to pay $7.00 A DAY TO PARK in the hotel garage. That sucks mostly because I didn't know about the charge until check out.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Business travel"
Great location but the bathroom had shower curtain rod falling down. Water pressure awful and water damage on the ceiling looked bad. Shocked about dog charge which I did not see when scheduling.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
"eh"
Bed had a lull pillows too big not friendly staff
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
tammie
"great room"
We had a great stay. Staff was friendly and helpful, Clean room. One drawback....bathroom is too dark.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Good stay at the Parkway"
All about hotel was good - service, clean, good location, good price and a great shower. Things that could be improved is the air conditioner was loud and could not quiet it without turning it off and the parking garage, while reasonably priced is quirky.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
"It's not the Chase Park Plaza"
If you want a clean functional room in a hotel that has a very friendly and responsive staff for a reasonable price, this is the place for you! Breakfast is included but is somewhat average with frozen fruit (which is not always defrosted completely before you bite into it...hope you don't have any unfilled cavities!), buiscuits that are clearly not made onsite, and dry overcooked scrambled eggs. But what the hey, it's a fast breakfast and included in the price. Cudos to the hotel for not overcharging for parking. In Chicago, every hotel charges 45 bucks per night for self park. Here it is only $7!! It is also dog friendly!
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Happy"
Very friendly service. Clean.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Tabitha
"Parkway Hotel Saint Louis"
Convenient to BJC Hospital, metro, Central West End restaurants. Hotel was clean, staff is friendly, room rate includes hearty breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
Marianne
"Girl's Getaway Day"
The location was fabulous for my girl's day in the city: morning walk in the park, coffee at sidewalk cafe, afternoon massage, visit to a favorite bookstore,rest and late supper. All within walking distance. Perfect!
1 night trip May 12, 2015
"First stay but not last."
Staff wet above and beyond to question us of our needs and then to fulfill them. First time staying there but not the last. The only thing that I would recommend would be to offer yogurt for breakfast.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Debra
"a long way from home"
the Parkway hotel is an older building but very well maintained and clean. Within walking distance of the CWE (central west end)which is an excellant area for food and entertainment. The Parkway staff are really good at their jobs and know what they are doing. Thanks to all the staff!!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Nice location, but not sound proof walls."
The hotel was in a great location. We were only about 15 minute drive from most attractions and walking distance from local restaurants. I recommend eating at Pi (pizzeria). They even have a complimentary shuttle driver. Breakfast was not that great. The eggs had a strange texture and were gross tasting. I stuck with cereal for the rest of my stay. One night the room next to us was really loud around 1:30am. We had called the front desk twice and they never did anything. We finally called the room next to us and asked them to be quiet. We could tell the front desk didn't do a courtesy call because you can hear the phone ring through the walls. The hotel day staff were really nice and helpful.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Mindy
"Comfortable"
Wanted something closer to ballpark but staff very friendly and helpful
Other trip May 9, 2015
russ
"Good location for quick visit"
Visiting for a family reunion and this hotel have a very convenient location. It is also located very close to a metro stop which can take you directly to the airport. The breakfast was adequate but nothing special, however, there were numerous choices for hot and cold items.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel and rooms were very clean and nicely maintained. The only drawback to this hotel is the Applebee's that is attached. The staff in the Applebee's was very rude and unhelpful. We were told there was a 45 min wait when there were tons of tables open. So we opted to sit in the bar, it was dirty and we received no service so we left. Other customers were obviously having a similar experience, many of them were unhappy. All in all, if you don't care about a restaurant being attached to your hotel, this is a great place to stay. The location is nice, the private parking garage is great and the staff are wonderful. Check in was a breeze and my stay was very comfortable.
Krystal
"Nice honeymoon night!"
Room was gorgeous and clean!!! Staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was terrific!
Other trip May 5, 2015
Pleasant stay. Varieties of choice for breakfast, except the food was too fattening.
Norman
"good rate, good location"
The Parkway is a reasonably priced, comfortable hotel that is conveniently located near many local attractions.
4 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Very nice hotel and great location"
The hotel was very nice, bed was comfortable and the location is very quiet.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Handy to everything"
Plans were to go to the Art Museum, Jazz at the Bistro, and the zoo: and the Parkway was handy to them all.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Pleased with hotel"
Wonderfully convenient to have breakfast offered and appreciate a hotel providing it. Could have had a few more offerings (yogurt, toaster waffles, etc.) but basically no complaints.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Nice spacious place"
Nice spacious place,good neighborhood
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
VINCENT
"Comfortable, Convenient Hotel"
I enjoyed my stay at The Parkway Hotel. The view from my corner room was excellent and the room was very comfortable. The hotel is next to Forest Park and there are many nearby restaurants. There is also a Metro station behind the hotel which I used several times. I tried to use the hotel shuttle service but it was busy with a wedding party. The fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies were a nice touch.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Allison
"Hotel for business"
I stayed at the Parkway Hotel for a clinical at the hospital. The hotel staff were super nice and helpful. The breakfast was amazing and started early enough to be get food, sit down, eat and have plenty of time to get where I needed to be. The room was clean and comfortable. The walkway connected to the hospital was nice because we didn't have to walk outside to get where we needed to be. Overall, it was a nice trip.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
We were given a room designed for handicapped. Second time this happened at this hotel.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Wouldn't stay anywhere else!"
Here for a doctors appointment for our child. Had no idea there was a walkway to the hospital and children's hospital, SO convenient. The service was OUTSTANDING! Allowed us to borrow a bit of dish soap to wash our sons bottles when we arrived from the airport, saving us a late night trip to the store. The wallpaper outside of our room was peeling off the wall, but when we walked into our room we were pleasantly surprised by a very nice, spacious, clean room. They delivered a pack n play within minutes of us arriving to our room that was already set up and made with a sheet. When we awoke in the morning, our bathroom light was burnt out. We informed the front desk when we went downstairs for the very tasty continental breakfast. When we got back to our room a short time later, the light was fixed. The heck out time was noon, which gave us time to attend our sons spot at return to the room for him to have a nap prior to our flight back home. We also squeezed in a walk at the nearby park that we were later informed is bigger than Central Park in NYC. We will certainly return to this hotel for our next appointment in a few months.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Casey
"A Bit Disappointing"
I was in St Louis with my daughter and 2 Grandchildren ( ages 10 and 12) for a little Spring Break getaway. We chose The Parkway for it's proximity to Forest Park and their Museums. We liked the idea of a shuttle provided to various St Louis attractions. But were quite disappointed to find the shuttle 1) did not go downtown to the Arch and downtown attractions 2) totally out of service one day 3) booked totally the one evening we requested a trip to "The Hill" for dinner. The hotel is adjacent to Barnes-Jewish Hospital and therefore a place filled with patients and their families. I wish this had been stated in the hotel information, it may have changed our decision. Despite the surprises, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and sufficient, though small. However, if you do not have a need to be adjacent to the hospital, I do not recommend this as a family vacation getaway.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Harriet
"Bed is too soft so could not sleep well"
Overall the hotel is good, but the soft bed which is too soft to me. So I could not sleep well for the two nights there. Maybe the soft bed is good for other people.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015