All hotels in Walnut Creek, California, United States of America
2805 Jones Rd, Walnut Creek, CA, 94597, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"WOW...GREAT HOTEL/SPORTS CLUB"
We only spend a single night there but thinking to go back for a few nights in the future. It is an AWESOME place. It is like a wonderful resort. We have breakfast outside near the pools and felt like we were enjoying a resort far from Walnut Creek. The club is incredible. So, if you are just in town to stay a day or so or what to get away and work out or swim laps. This is the place to go.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Cathey
"top notch"
If you need some quiet time to get some R&R this is the place to be. The staff is friendly, courteous and accommodating. The rooms are cozy and clean. Sheets are luxurious. I took advantage of ordering room service and they were always on time and the food was good. Be sure to take advantage of the fitness center and spa. The all you can eat buffet was perfect for the start of our day. This is one hotel you don't want to miss. Their demand is high. Book early!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
Annie
"Our 6th wedding anniversary weekend"
My husband and I have one word for the hotel WOW,SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!!! This was our first time but it will not be our last. The staff was friendly and prompt with their services. Great way to start your romantic weekend!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Yolanda and Teddy
"Very satisfied"
Besides the countless amenities, this hotel's greatest attribute is its friendly staff, and state of the art fitness center. The slightly higher room rates (compared to other hotels in the area) are undoubtedly justified. I strongly recommend this hotel...also, it's the PERFECT hotel for couples :)
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Perfect!!"
This met our needs and beyond. We would recommend a stay at this hotel to everyone!!!
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Great place"
I just wish we had stayed longer to use all the amenities!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Good hotel"
Perfect hotel
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Great. Could not control temperature as I wanted but all else was excellent.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Loved this hotel!"
Beautiful facility with incredibly sweet staff and an amazing workout complex. The classes and all gym facilities were free to hotel guests, and I took some of the best Zumba, Yoga and U-jam classes I have ever attended! I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be returning whenever I am back in Walnut Creek!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice hotel and cool staff"
Great experience. Clean, nice, comfy hotel with friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Yaz
"Convenient Hotel for SF Area"
This was a great hotel with great amenities. My stay was a mix of business and pleasure. I had a 5 minute walk to BART station for travel into the City for my conference. The hotel had a good restaurant and grab-and-go counter. The gym was phenomenal. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Definitely planning on another stay when I'm in the area.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Was a nice place to stay. Awesome gym! Nice bar and buffet breakfast. Parking was free on the weekend.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Wonderful"
This was exactly what we were looking for in a hotel. We enjoy working out at a gym, yet not those 2x4 gyms at other hotels. The Club had the latest equipment, it was clean, staff was friendly and we will definitely return.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Danielle
"Nice little getaway."
Great hotel for a weekend getaway and much cheaper than going into SF. The hotel staff was friendly and really attractive ;)
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Bobby
"Love the gym facilities!"
The staff and room were great! I truly enjoyed working out in the state of the art gym every morning!
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Great hotel, great gym, staff friendly and helpful
1 night trip May 31, 2014
richard
"Great, but..."
Staff- Friendly and helpful. Facilities - Clean and attractive. Several free exercise classes offered, if you have time. Room - Clean. Equipped with refrigerator, bottle of water, one apple, water, 2-lb weights for exercising, and a shower that splits into two streams to massage tired shoulders. Everything was great except for the PILLOWS. That sounds like a small thing, until you can't sleep all night. The pillows are the type that insist on maintaining their original shape. They don't stay where you put them to support your neck; they just pop right back into their normal rectangular pillow shape.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Cynthia
Excellent hotel staff, friendly and helpful. Dining options a bit limited...but overall nice hotel in nice location.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
d young
"Very comfortable"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly.
4 night trip May 8, 2014
Marshall Rice
"Fabulous service and spacious rooms"
The only complaint would be a stain on the carpet and the walls were a bit thin (you could hear the phone ringing in the room next door. However the customer service was fantastic, and the food was excellent.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"No guilt trip"
This is a full on high end health club, that happens to have a hotel. :) Your room rate includes all of the classes, wet sauna, locker room, pools, etc for free. I took great spin classes every day, that more than worked off all the wining and dining I did while visiting. Everyone was sooooo nice here. Free bottled water and fruit in your room, and a car free car service to take you to nearby stuff. Only down side is it is not walking distance to dowmntown restaurants.
3 night trip May 1, 2014
lynne
"Excellent Service"
From the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out, the service was excellent.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Elena
"Close enough and far enough"
Strongly recommend as a place to stay if you don't need to be in the middle of SFO. The work out facilities are really nice. The availability of classes was an added benefit and the running trails are great compared to most cities. The staff were really nice and helpful as well. I've stayed at quite a few places and this would rank high on the list, especially for overall value.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
"Sleepless Night"
This hotel was perfect for a business trip which was only minutes away from the destination. Situated in a really nice neighborhood as well. Staff was friendly and room was clean. However, the bed + sleeping situation was awful. The bed felt like it had sheets stuffed in-between to make it seem like a soft bed, but after it broke down it was like cardboard. Small bed as well and because the bed frame was not attached to the headboard, it made a smacking sound against the wall when you moved. We actually pulled our bed away from it after the first night to stop the sound. Whats worse, is that our neighbors bed was right up against our wall as well. WHY?! So every time they moved, it made a sound and woke us both up both nights, leaving us extra tired in the morning before work.
Response by Renaissance Clubsport Walnut Creek Hotel
I want to apologize for the uncomfortable sleeping situation you experienced during this visit. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and giving us the opportunity to improve our guests room experience.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"It works"
The hotel is built around a great gym and pool, and guests are entitled to access when they stay. That was the best thing about staying here. My kids loved the pool access. Check in was easy and the staff was nice. The rooms are clean and well appointed, they have nice Aveda products in the bathroom. We ate at the Bistro for dinner on our arrival and the food was good, staff nice and friendly. Though the beds were comfy, they were on the small side and you can hear what's going on in the hall and adjacent rooms. The wifi in the rooms is practically nonexistent so all wifi communication needed to be done in the lobby/business center. There was a mix up with our room service order on our 'check out' day but while it was inconvenient, the staff did their best to remedy things so credit due there. I might try this place again, but will most likely get two rooms instead of one when traveling with the kids.
Response by Renaissance Clubsport Walnut Creek Hotel
Laura, Thank you for taking the time to highlight our great amenities and I am so glad your kids loved our pool. Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate your time. We look forward to your next visit and hope that we can continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
My wife and I stayed at the Clubsport overnight before traveling on to NAPA. We had a clean room and the service was very courteous.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
CHRIS GROFF
"Great hotel."
Really nice hotel with great workout facility. We had the breakfast buffet which was really good and very fast which allowed us to make a quick start of the day. There are also nice restaurants nearby. We got an exceptionally good rate since we booked two rooms. We will definitely be back.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Patty
"Highly recommend"
Great place in a great location. Indoor basketball gym was amazing. Breakfast was great too. Would definitely go back.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Rooms excellent price/quality Breakfast (not included) is awesome
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Fantastic workout facilities!"
Very nice hotel, great breakfast buffet, and HUGE workout facility. My only complaint was the double beds vs queen beds - that extra 6 inches makes a big difference with two people in a bed. The room was spacious enough to handle two queens, so I don't know why they chose two doubles instead. Otherwise, great property.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
R W
"good spot"
we came here to visit my son who lives nearby. Had stayed previously at a nearby hotel on the freeway. This was much better. Staff is friendly. Only complaint is that the dining options on property are very limited. Bar menu is OK if you like pizza or flatbreads, or salad, not much else.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
GM
"Great gym and pools. relaxing for weekend"
Very nice hotel with a great gym and pools. Nice for a relacing workout weekend. I didnt use the spa but it also seemed nice. The restaurant was good (not great) and had live jazz. Seems like the gym and bar area are used by the community and so this is a "happening" place.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Stephen
"Amazing!"
breakfast was great, and the overall atmosphere was very nice! Will stay at this hotel every time I'm there!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
lexy
"Healthy, Sporty and Business Friendly"
This is a great hotel that gives value at all levels. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Only two issues they need to address. The food selection is not great, but there are plenty of restaurants in the area. The other is that the Internet service is choppy and cuts out, which can get annoying if you're doing a Skype or Webinar session. You definitely need a car. But will certainly stay here again the next time I'm in the area.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"Excellent Hotel in Walnut Creek Calif"
As I looked over the Expedia choices for our trip, the Renaissance Club Sport looked very promising and was priced very well. From the Valets to the check in, coffee shop and restaurant each employee had a smile on their face, was well informed and could not do enough to welcome or serve. The room was spacious and very comfortable with one of the nicest bathrooms I have seen. An excellent well run well managed hotel. Great location and worth the price.....and I never used the world class workout facility.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Doc
"Large rooms, centrally located. Healthy food."
Second time staying here, last time 4 years ago. Still in excellent condition with access to huge health club with basketball courts, outdoor pool, etc. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious with tasteful, fun decor. Restaurant and market serve good, health conscious foods. Large common areas for reading and hanging out. Quiet for being next to the freeway.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
This was a fine place to stay. I don't like paying for parking so probably won't stay here again though.
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
"Conveniently Located"
Stayed here for my half marathon and was very pleased with how quiet the place is (got a great night's sleep prior to my race). Staff was courteous and pleasant. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
David D.
"close to friends apartment"
We salvaged what started out as a bust. I had read the fine print which did state the room configuration (king size bed) are preferences, not necessarily definite. Sure enough, no king size bed. No amount of coaxing was going to sway the desk clerk, as she immediately quoted the fine print. Double bed was awful, like a sheet of plywood. No breakfast included, which we weren't going to use anyway. Valet parking only quite expensive, but we had no car. Cars were everywhere even on the sidewalks. Weekend free parking at lot next door. The exercise fitness facility seemed wonderful, but we weren't using that either. I was able to switch rooms the 2nd night easily. Hotel very close to our friends. STARBUCKS IN THE LOBBY. Salvaged weekend.
3 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2013
"review"
My family loved it.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
"Excellent added-value hotel"
We needed a nice place in Walnut Creek for a 2 day/1night trip to see friends & family. The online, parking-included rate, was a deal-in-disguise that we were very happy with. Close to BART and I-680, with in and out valet parking privileges, brand new feeling room, clean, executive style hotel with a FANTASTIC health/sport club attached with full use privileges, too. The sport club had 3 pools, full sauna/steam room & locker room facilities indoors, which we used on 2 different occasions during our stay. Good restaurant, and bistro food service in lobby. For $165 total, this was a deal. Absolutely will stay there again.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"better than anticipated"
happy to have found this place. will return often. the gym is amazing.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Satisfactory accommodations"
Nothing fancy. Clean and well appointed room. Very well equipped fitness center is included in the price.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Honeymoon"
It was nice, The one thing that was forgotten was that the front desk was suppose to bring up a bottle of red wine for our wedding day and that never happened.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Frank Kuligowski
"Wonderful experience"
Our experience was unique, we like the restaurants, and the staff hotel really know how to treat the guess.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Rob
"Fabulous facility for fitness junkies"
This beautifully appointed hotel is attached to a full-service gym and spa with classes throughout the day open to guests (spin, yoga, zumba, water fitness, etc). Three outdoor pools as well as indoor jacuzi, steam room, and sauna. Full breakfast buffet (not included) was delicious. Staff could not have been nicer or more helpful.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Walnut creek"
Rooms we're clean and staff was great. Workout facilities were best I've. Ever seen.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"An impressive property"
Top notch - the spa and exercise facility is absolutely phenomenal. Love the way the restaurant incorporates nutrition consistent with the health focus of the facility. Definitely worth a destination trip.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
Darin
"Was convenient to nearby church conference"
Was very good. Parking entrance-way can be a little confusing without moe signage
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
"excellent experience although parking is pricey"
Beautiful hotel, amazing health club, very good food and great service. I went in and out a lot because of demands on an upcoming wedding. $19/day parking plus tip every time I went in and out (3-4 times/day) made parking a lot of money. Very nice service by the valets so no complaint there
2 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013