All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America
333 S Federal Hwy, Dania Beach, FL, 33004, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value
    Good internet service
    Room is all right
    Breakfast is average
"We were very satisfieded with our one day stay."
Very efficient getting us from the airport to the hotel. Room clean and large. Walked a short way for supper. Friendly staff. The price was right. Very efficient getting us to the port.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Judy
"Clean with helpful staff"
Good hotel for an overnight stay before flying. Close to airport and clean. Staff was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Jonathan
"overnight stay to be close to the airport"
This was an overnight stay to be close to the airport. It was an OK value for the money at this time of year
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"basic lodging. good price"
One night before a cruise Decent,low priced; great staff.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2015
"Not so happy"
They were a little tuff on our friends that we traveled with. We arrived a day early for our cruise and weren't allowed to arrive to the port until 4:30 pm the day of the cruise so we bought and extra day so we could stay at the hotel. Our friends checked out and were going to stay with us until it was time to head to the Port well they gave them a very hard time.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
"motel super 8"
great location to the airport and dania beach. clean shower and bathroom, and the bed was comfortable
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Disappointing... Very expensive for what they offer.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Convenient location"
The availability of shuttle service from/to the airport as well as the cruise ship port was a significant factor in choosing this motel. Services and facilities were very adequate and there are a few restaurants located within easy walking distance. We would use this motel again if taking another cruise..
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Noisy and didn't smell good."
Appreciated the shuttle and check in was good. Room was by stairs and parking lot and very noisy.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"nice hotel , close to the beach and resturants"
every one was very friendly at the desk and the free shuttle to the airport and port everglades worked out perfect.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
HANK
"Bad"
Bathroom smelled like sewage. Bugs in the room.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Shane
"just o.k."
this was a stop for the airport and worked out well for the price
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Gay
"Was OK for 1 night."
Staff was friendly. Lobby was very small, but clean. Rooms were clean, however fixtures were rusty and carpet left my socks black. Only stayed 1 night.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
cruise guest
"Just What You Would Expect"
Clean with easy access to airport. Breakfast in AM.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"Super 8"
Overnight for ship departure the next day. They picked us up from the airport and brought us to the boat dock the next day. Breakfast was pre packaged but a good selection.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Good and affordable hotel"
Clean and comfortable. You get what you pay for. Actually quite good breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Martin
"nice hotel, close to the airport."
good price. shuttle picked us up from airport almost immediately. room was neat and clean. a variety of breakfast foods and drinks. shuttle took us back to airport in a timely manner.shutt
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
marshall
"Economical choice for staying one night."
I was looking for a reasonably priced place to stay the night before my cruise that had an airport shuttle, and this fit the bill. The room was surprisingly good sized, but not luxurious by any means. It seemed like a good value compared to other hotels in the area. For arriving after 10 P.M and leaving at 9 the next morning it served its purpose.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
CF
"Needs improved customer service"
Didn't like the coffee pot in the bathroom-ick, and it was also under the blowdryer. Fridge sitting on the floor, they could have brought in a little table for the fridge and coffee pot. It would have been nice for them to run us 2 seniors to the restaurant, they weren't busy doing anything else. The first room they gave us smelled like mildew, they tried to excuse it by saying it was the air conditioner, we asked for a different room which ended up not smelling. I would not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
P
"Rude"
I requested the shuttle to the airport for 1 pm and requested to pay extra to stay in this almost empty motel for an additional 2 hours after checkout. The lady at the desk was nice and courteous and told me to check again with the manager the next morning. That night, I received a very nasty call and was very rudely told that the shuttle only went to the airport at 11 am (checkout time) and that I absolutely could not pay to stay longer. That was OK but why was the information delivered in such a rude and nasty manner. I wouldn't stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 1, 2014
"Not What I Expected"
I selected this motel because of the free airport and port shuttles. When my plane landed and I called for pick up at 11:10 pm, I was told that the shuttle stopped running at 11. I assumed it stopped at 11 pm. On my next stay, I found out that it stopped at 11 am. In my room, the toilet didn't flush and the TV was on a setting that I didn't know how to change so basically the TV didn't work either. However, the shuttle to the port was fine and I was there in plenty of time for my cruise.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2014
"Good for the price."
Quick shuttle from the airport and to the cruise port. Room was clean, with comfortable bed. Great stay for night before cruise. No restaurants/bars within 1/2 mile which makes eating a bit difficult.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"within walking distance of food"
While food was readily accessible, even on a Sunday, the promised airport shuttle service was a disappointment. After calling from the airport we were told that it would be a 45 minute wait, and it was every bit of a wait. When trying to book the shuttle back to the airport the next morning we were told that the shuttle service doesn't start that early (it starts at 6am and my flight was at 659am). If you have an early morning flight you will have to hire a taxi...they come early! Oh...and forget about breakfast, that doesn't open until 6am either...
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Crafty
"Convenient, Convenient, Convenient"
The location was close to the cruise terminals, the breakfast was excellent (but don't expect omelets), the shuttle service was very helpful, and the modest room was clean, spacious, and reasonably priced. Places to eat are several blocks away, and the neighborhood wasn't elegant. For people going on a cruise, this is the best place to stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Gerald
"Perfect one night stay"
Airport pick up, quick check in, clean room, pizza delivered, slept in a quiet room. Simple breakfast, a quick bus trip to the beach then back for airport shuttle and away we went. No issues.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
lisa
"Convenient Place"
Needed a hotel close to the airport without a lot of frills. Just a clean, quiet place to sleep. We were gone all day so this worked out well.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Wanda
"Good hotel for pre or post cruise from Fort Lauder"
We say in this hotel for only one night since we need to catch our early flight in the morning. The hotel offers airport shuttle service but we did not use it since we leave before 6 AM. However, the Metro bus stop to airport is only a few steps from the hotel so it is quite convenient for us to stay here. We enjoy our stay. Room is clean , equipped with a small frig, a microwave, and a good size TV (with cable channels). We saw many cruise passengers used this hotel and off course they are offered for a complementary shuttle to Fort Lauderdale cruise port.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Hoa
"NICE HOTEL IT FIT OUR NEEDS PERFECT"
I ONLY HAD ONE PROBLEM AT CHECK IN. THEY DID NOT HAVE MY RESERVATION FOR THE ROOM. I HAD TO CONTACT EXPEDIA SO THEY COULD FAX THE INFORMATION TO SUPER 8. LUCKILY THERE WAS ONE ROOM LEFT FOR US.
HANK
"hotel next to the airport"
effisiciant help at main office. Nice room and were able to order out. Close to airport!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"One night stand"
Great value for your dollar. Easy check and check out
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
don
"Strange odor"
Property was showing signs of wear, bathtub was rusted through at the base - did not affect the functionality though. When we arrived the room had a strong smell of disinfectant, however by bed time the smell was more like insect poison. Housekeeping supplied me with air freshener that seemed to solve the issue.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Ronald
"no shuttle from airport"
terrible customer service about the airport and ship transfers. When I made reservations, I noted that we would be in at 6 in the morning and needed the free shuttle they advertise. We got in and were rudely told they only go to the airport, not from at 6am and there was no one to shuttle us. When we got there, we were told the shuttle to pier was only at 10 am and that was early. Our purpose was to sleep a little. we therefore paid a one night hotel charge for about 2 and a half hours by the time we finally got a taxi there and then had to be on the shuttle. not worth it.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
debbie
"Good Location - Close to FLL Airport"
Everything was very good. Close to Dania Jai Alai Fronton.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Unfortunately not good"
Friendly staff and quick airport shuttle service. But the room had mosquitos (we guess from the cleaning staff leaving the doors open while working) and roaches. Room also had a few broken and failing items (light not functioning, shower curtain rod falling, rust around tub, etc).
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Shuttle Bus not available"
The reason we picked this motel was for a quick overnight near the airport with shuttle service. We arrived too late for the shuttle (not the motel's fault), but the next morning we were told the shuttle was not available. We assume that they just didn't have the staff to run the shuttle since the van was sitting in the parking lot. Cost of the 2 cab rides (with tip) was $20 each way. We could have stayed somewhere closer, nicer and in a better part of town for the extra $40 in cab rides,
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Jane
"Basic place for uneventful stay"
A "typical" Super 8. Efficient shuttle to/from the airport. For some reason, the simple breakfast didn't start till 7, just when the shuttle (once an hour) was leaving for the airport. The room was good. DirectTV a little difficult to control unless you are used to it.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Good value for cruisers."
Great shuttle experience. room could use a update. Brighten it up. And needs some upkeep type work. Like grout around bathtub. Was told within walking distance of beach. But its a bit farther than I wanted to walk. But you can walk. Overall I cant complain with the rate I paid. Good for overnight stay before leaving on a cruise.Not a long time stay hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Ann
"good if you are needing a overnight stay."
Within walking distance of several good resturants.Also walgreens drug store. Very good experience with shuttle service to and from airport and port everglades.Was told it was in walking distance of the beach. You can walk but its quite a long walk. Continental breakfast wasn't bad. Was all I needed. Felt like hotel was clean but could use some up keep work done. Like grout around bath tub. Changing bedspreads and curtains to a more brighter and up to date pattern would improve the overall look of the room. Would stay again if going on cruise.Not a bad price.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
ann
"AVOID!"
Rude family run operation, very sketchy staff. Room was non-smoking but stank of stale ash tray and there were burns everywhere. Bathroom had not been cleaned properly. On the up side it was convenient to Ft. Lauderdale, so if you just need a dirty place to lay your head, risk it.
3 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
jay
"Do not stay here."
This hotel need a cleaning staff. The room was not clean properly. It smelt awful.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Service with shuttle sucks!!!"
I rented this hotel because they claim to have a free shuttle service to and from the airport however after calling several times the shuttle never showed up..so I had to pay a taxi which cost $18.00. Then the manager said he could not re-reimburse me ...to make matters worse he said he could not take me to the airport for my early flight which cost me another $18.00 taxi fare...I felt ripped off....never booking with super 8 hotel again service sucks and they dont deliver.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Ok"
The stay was ok just needed a place to stay before our cruise.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
James Camp
Overall no issues. Everything was fine. Quiet clean room.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
ej
Picked this hotel purely for the convenience of free transport to cruise port before & after cruise - per Expedia. Well Expedia rep told us wrong and they did not pick us up after the cruise.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"great for early flight from FLL"
Room was clean with no bad smells. Beds were ok. WiFi sucked. Best thing was the shuttle service to FLL. It was on time and fast.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Denise
"Good for one night while in town"
The owner was very nice, and upgraded me to a suite for no charge. The bed was comfortable enough, and the area was clean. The only problem is that it was a little humid in the room, making it feel like it was maybe a little moldy (even though i saw no sign of that anywhere).
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Joda
"overnight stay"
The cleaning staff was very rude and the rooms smelled like mildew, and also in one of the rooms the refrigerator and microwave did not work. I didn't complain about that because the other room had working appliances.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"good room good hotel"
Great customer service, nothing much to say, but it was a good stay.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
morgann070
My stay was good and I liked the microwave & refrigerator in the room.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Perfect for what we needed"
We used this hotel for 1 night before a cruise. It was perfect for what we needed. It was cheap, clean, and they had a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel and a free shuttle from the hotel to the cruise port in the morning.
1 night trip May 21, 2014