All hotels in Eastham, Massachusetts, United States of America
5000 State Highway/Route 6, Eastham, MA, 02651, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very enjoyable stay, with great access."
What drew me here was the price and the proximity to a conference I was attending. The room was perfectly adequate and clean; the continental breakfast felt homier than other places I've stayed, which I liked. I really appreciated the location on Route 6 and the access to the bike path in the back. The bed was slightly ... stiff, perhaps, but I didn't lose any sleep from it. I'll definitely stay there again.
5 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Carmine
We stayed for a recent trip to the Cape. Rooms were clean, breakfast was fine, staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"an okay place"
the breakfast was good plus coffee and juice all day. hardly a conference center in thr true sense of the word. there was one room to have a meeting in but not a real conference center like the big hotels have. there also were no newspapers either delivered to your room or available to read. i missed having a paper. the fan in the bathroom was so loud it drove us crazy. much, much too loud! room doors had newly installed deadbolts which was good but the key lock on the door was very old and easy to break through.the place was convenient to the bike trail for walking. also, there was no list in the room of the tv stations they carried or a list of nearby restaurants, attractions etc.
5 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great Place to Stay."
The staff was very nice. They gave us some great ideas to do to add to our list of sight seeing. The room was clean. The place was quiet at night (for people that sleep lightly) But best of all we found out they are pet friendly (for a VERY LOW fee) .your pet is welcome, and as long as you leave a contact number -they can stay in your room while you enjoy your day.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"family trip"
The reception lqdy was very helpful and welcoming and we had a good nights sleep. would reccomend
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Michael H
"cape cod weekend"
We went on our very first family vacation with our 20 month old son. I chose this motel because it was not too far from Provincetown and there were many beaches around. I looked online at many motels and there were some that were cheaper but after arriving and seeing a couple of the motels I could have chose I made a very wise decision! The Captains Quarters was very clean and well maintained! Rooms looked updated....we got a king bed which was very comfy and the room was large! They also provided us with a portable crib so we didnt have to bring one. The only thing I was disappointed with was the continental breakfast....it was very boring! But that wont stop us from staying there again! We plan on taking that trip every summer to give our son the same memories we have of vacations on the Cape!
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Very convienent for bike train and the Cape Cod Co"
I enjoyed my stay and I would stay there again. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.
5 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Convenient , well located, rundown."
Just on the borderline of over priced - staff is very nice - well located for a brief Cape stay - the room is run down and a little on the scuzzy side. For one night of lodging - fits the bill.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
40 year Cape veteran
"Basic Motel for the Money"
Our stay at Captains Quarters Motel was very pleasant. It is a no thrills motel. The room was outdated but clean - no mildew or mold in the bathroom. The motel manger was very helpful and friendly. The pool although small was well maintained. The continental breakfast was simple which included bagel, cream cheese, packaged muffins, toast, cereal, yogurt, coffee and juices. Very convenient to all the major beaches and restaurants.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"simple, clean"
the proprietor of the motel was very friendly and accomodating. The motel is within easy access to beaches and bayside.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"A great choice for the price"
Great little spot to stay. It's a little away from the busiest areas of the Cape, but close enough to Wellfleet, Provincetown, etc. are only a few minutes away. Staff was super friendly and the room, while a bit dated, was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
"the staff"
super nice staff, very willing to assist you with your needs
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"just ok"
it was just ok rooms very outdated, air conditioner rattled all night long ,grass was 3 feet high, no landscaping not very inviting i think i could have done much better for my money
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
jerry
"Above and beyond my expectations!"
I was surprised with the service, the cleanliness and the comfort of this place. My husband and I stayed only for one night and we were given the king size bed which was super super comfortable, the room was totally clean (I came from another 5 * hotel where I had to ask them to clean the bathroom when we arrived), the front desk person was very friendly and gave us a warm welcome. I definitely recommend this place to any one who wants to get comfort for a great price in Cape Cod. Well be back for sure!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Star Traveler
"Good Place for the $"
2 ice machines was pretty nice to have and plenty of room outside, Will stay there again
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Stay away"
This place was downright scary. A fill in person greeted us, set us up in a back building that looked abandoned. The weeds were 4 feet tall and the breakfast sparse.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Terrible"
The grounds were covered with garbage. wouldn' stay there if you paid me. Left and went to Ocean Park down the road
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
ala
"Convenient"
Close to the best beaches on the cape. Large rooms. Decent price
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
"Good deal"
Great price for clean decent room at great location. Would definitely stay again. Was very nice to have a fridge too. Friendly owner at desk.
3 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Comfortable hotel in central location"
Had a great time in cape cod. Good food and gorgeous weather.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
frequent travel
"Nice amenities and restaurants around"
Hotel was very good for the price. Helen was the best in services. Breakfast was good. Swimming pool was fun for kids. Rooms had the fridge, tv and air conditioners. Clean rooms non smoking. We went to drive in theaters nearby.
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
Ajay
"Spacious room"
Very large room with very comfortable furnishings. Room was much larger than I expected, especially for the rate.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Nice service"
It was a good experience though we paid almost 3X of the regular price through Expedia. The front desk service makes the experience great!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
F
"Nice hotel, nice staff and convenient"
This hotel is nice, the price is affordable and the location is convenient, I extremely recommend this hotel and will definitely come back
Other trip May 31, 2014
jorge
"old hotel needing a lot of updating"
Very old. Bedding was below standard. They tried to clean it up with fresh paint. Did not feel very safe, no security chain on the doors. Walls were paper thin. Can't imagine that they get as much money as listed for it during the summer.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Loved it"
Very nice people and rooms. We were there a week and had no problems. Staff was very helpfull. We will be going back again.
6 night trip May 19, 2014
"A good night's stay"
This is a comfortable motel. Our room was no frills, but clean and even a bit spacious. The bed was large and very comfortable. The motel is located along route 6, the main highway on Cape Cod, but the rooms are set back a bit from the road and ours was very quiet, even with the window open. Very friendly staff, who worked hard to make our stay a pleasant one.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Adult male
"Nice motel for Cape Cod stay"
Experience was great from start to finish. Owner was very very nice, friendly and welcoming. Room was clean, well kept and comfortable. Pool was great. Can't say enough about the experience we had, and we will definitely stay there again!
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Needs renovation...very old furnishings...clean"
Sorely in need of updating...clean but we were disappointed in the condition of the premises
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great place, great location"
Great place, friendly staff, great location, thank you!
Other trip May 22, 2014
Happy
"Wow! Significant improvements since our last stay"
We thoroughly enjoyed our preseason stay, even had an 80+ degree mid May day at the beach, and dug a few clams at low tide as well. We picked Captain's Quarters because this was our Golden Retriever's off season trip, since he can't hit the sand bars during our summer vacations, and they are Pet Friendly. Though we had no problem, make sure you let them know in advance if you bring your pet, they only certain rooms are cleared for pets. Our room was terrific, recently refurbished, as is most of the hotel, at least as far as we can tell. We loved the new flat screen TV's, but also noticed new flooring in the bathroom, new rugs, new varnish, new curtains were being installed that day, etc. If you've been there before, I'd recommend you return. Oh, the pool had just been filled, and they were just about to "throw the switch" on the heater, in time for the last preseason weekend. The on site manager was also a delight, and at least during this preseason visit had plenty of time to welcome us to the facility, and the morning breakfast area.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
Tom W
"Convenient, clean motel"
We found the motel to be comfortable and clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We would stay there again.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Cape cod fall"
old but nice, clean, several people were return customers. friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"disgusting"
Filthy, grimy, disgusting. Took one look and decided not to spend one second there.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
"Nice hotel that's in a great location!"
The hotel is close to many attractions including the National Seashore, Truro Winery, and others. The hotel staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the area and made a great dinner recommendation! It's easy to get to, clean, and quiet.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"weekend getaway off season"
rooms were average. bathroom average. OK for price and location. continental breakfast included. did not rent king room to guests with pets, but does not advertise that fact.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
mary
"Clean and inexpensive"
I have stayed here before but years ago. Nothing had changed. The rooms were clean but outdated. The location is good because you are central to P-Town and well as Chatham. There is no restaraunt on the property. They do offer breakfast in the morning but it was toast and mini-muffins-some fruit would be a nice addition. Good location if you want to use the bike path which is behind the motel.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Good location motel"
Room was clean and quiet. Internet was slow but worked fine. Continental breakfast was decent. It was nice to be able to get juice and coffee all day long. Location is right on Route 6, close to beaches, Wellfleet Flea Market and Cinema. Restaurants are nearby as well. Good value for the money. Staff was helpful.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Kate
"Good location, OK breakfast, dated facilities"
The hotel is on Rt 6 but set back from the road - nice. You can get ok tea/bad coffee/decent juice at any time until 10pm - nice. Free wireless - nice. Old-style (CRT) TV - c'mon, why do all Cape Cod hotels think that they can get away with 30-year-old TVs? What if it's raining? The beds were small (although "full-size" as advertised), the pillows and the shower head remind of a medium-security prison (don't ask) - very cheap. They did give us a piece of soap and one tiny shampoo bottle for three people - again, kind of like a prison. In fairness, I didn't ask for more and I suspect they would have given more shampoo/towels to us if we asked. Breakfast was OK, as advertised. Nothing special. Overall: OK but very dated. If we had to stay for a few days, and if the weather were bad, it would have been less comfortable. Not too expensive, though.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Decent but not fancy or romantic"
You get what you pay for. Decent place, good location. But not a place to spend your honeymoon.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"CLEAN AND BASIC"
Motel is off the main highway, but it set back beyond the road where it is quiet. The room with a king bed was a basic motel room. It had a fridge which was nice. The room was clean, with no odor. The rug looked fairly new, and the place seemed well kept. The front desk lady was very kind, and when I told her the soda machine wasn't taking my money, she gave me two bottles of water for free. I would stay there again. Good price and location for all of mid to lower Cape Cod's scenic beaches and attractions.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Great location, centrally located between lighthouses, on the bike path and you can have Idle Times bike shop deliver right to the hotel. The owner is very friendly and helpful in planning where to go and what to do. There is a pool and while the September weather brought high 70s during the day, it was a little chilly for us Floridians, but there were people swimming. We found out the pool is heated.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Meg
"low price, low quality"
The room could hardly be called clean, there were stains on the floor, a squished mosquito on the wall and the bathroom had a foul smell as well as no shower head in the shower. I expected minimal amenities with a low price, but cleanliness should be standard. I would not stay there again even though the receptionist was helpful and the location and price was great.
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
I chose this hotel for location, and it served that purpose. However, it needs a major overhall of the rooms. The furniture was all damaged, scratched, and barely functional. I did not want to sit down anywhere, except in the bed. The bathroom was very outdated and grungy, although perhaps "clean." The outside was like a campground, which was apropos, as I felt I was camping in the room.
5 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"No frills but just what we needed"
We stayed for one night and this was perfect in terms of location and price. The owner/manager is incredibly friendly and the place itself isn't all that bad. There's a pool that was still open the weekend we went (Sept 14 2013), the room was clean, did not smell, and a light continental breakfast was available in the morning. Couldn't have asked for more!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Great value."
This hotel is in a great location. There is a bike path right behind the hotel and you can ride your bike to the beach. The wellfleet drive inn is also right there along with a few good restraunts. This place is a good value. The room looked a little dated but everything was clean and certainly comfortable. Staff was friendly. There was a nice continental breakfast and coffee all day which was nice.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Can't beat proximity to beaches"
Big plus was that I could be at the ocean for sunrise and the bay for sunset in minutes. Hotel was clean but bathroom needed a bit of attention. As noted in other posts breakfast is high in carbs but I knew that going in. Great to have a mini fridge in the room. Pillows and mattress were in really good shape. A/C worked never used heater. Plenty of space. Did not use the pool but was good to know it was there.
3 night trip Sep 6, 2013
It was my second stay in this hotel - good location, friendly staff (especially receptionist Helen), good service.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Convenient location, great staff, no frills"
This room met our basic needs, but was a bit uncomfortable due to poor temperature control & lack of space - big furniture in a small room made quarters tight for 2 people. However, maids did a great job with room service & Innkeeper went out of her way to be pleasant & helpful. We liked accessibility to the bike path & the central location in general.
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2013
"Dark and damp, but adequate and very nice manager"
This is not a motel for relaxing in you room. The room was very damp, and smelled musty. Perfectly adequate if you're spending most of your time out and about. Good mid-Cape location, decent continental breakfast, and the manager (owner?) was awfully nice and helpful.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013