All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
301 South Market Street, San Jose, CA, 95113, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"The best"
Near the venue we were attending. The restaurant is 5 star. The nicest and professional staff. I would return.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Deward L
"Average Rooms, Great Service"
Overall, the stay was fine for a one night trip. If I hadn't had a discount, the room would have been basic for the cost. The room seemed fairly small for approximately $300, but it was probably because of the area. The service was outstanding, and we had very pleasant interactions with the front desk staff.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Andrea
Good enough.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
reynaldo
"Hotel Experience"
Nice hotel but for $400 a night I could have stayed somewhere more nicer. This would be a great place to stay on business but not for pleasure. The front desk also over charged my credit card bye over $1,0000 dollars and it effect my bank balance and we were unable to use our debit card for 2 days. This is completly unexceptable
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Adam
"Peaceful and Private."
Excellent Experience. Would definately stay here again the room was perfect. The Room service was Outstanding. Beautiful View from corner Suite.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Beth
"WM 31"
Hotel was great, they had a bathroom with a shower in the room and they only doubled the price for the weekend days during our event.
5 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Uriah
The Hotel was clean. The people were very nice we would come back again,
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Joshua
"Moderate Hotel, Could have been better"
I was there for the Hadoop Conference. Overall, it was a decent stay, bed was comfortable and room was clean. Gym was really awesome. I would have given a higher rating if dining options were better and staff were more friendly. I did have great experience with some of the hotel staff, but some staff were very unwelcoming.
Response by San Jose Marriott
Good Morning and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that some of the staff were not welcoming during your stay with us. I appreciate the excellent comments you mentioned regarding the gym and the cleanliness of your guest room. I hope you are coming back for the next Hadoop conference. Travel Well, Mark
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Sweet"
I had a great stay here in San Jose. This hotel is nice, clean, and convenient to most of Downtown.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Douglas
"A few things I would fix...."
No parking and valet is $32/day which is a lot, not to count all the tipping necessary to get your car! Also your sink faucet sprays strongly which made everything around on my counter get wet! Your shower head is not adjustable, again a strong spray with no option to adjust! And no microwave to reheat your coffee or food! Other than these, everything was pleasant and comfortable!
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Alex
"Beautiful"
Great and beautiful
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Jose Luis
"U2 in San Jose"
We were there to see a rock and roll concert and although this is clearly an upscale, business oriented facility close to the convention center, the staff treated us as well as if we were millionaires (which we aren't quite).
Other trip May 25, 2015
Liz
"Great location, service and price"
This hotel is conveniently located in downtown San Jose, close to all the local attractions. Check in process was easy and hotel staff were warm and welcoming and did their best to accommodate our request for a joining room. The rooms were also very clean and comfortable. Minor disrepairs (peeled wallpaper, or chipped paint) were visible, but nothing too obvious. We spent most of our time outdoors and were just there to sleep. The bed was comfortable and all the room equipment functioning perfectly. I would give this hotel a 4.5, but I can only do a 4 or a 5.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel! Clean and everything was comfortable. Loved the bed and the shower. I've stayed here before and I'll definitely go back. Great location in relation to San Jose. Loved it!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Shannon
I drove in from 4 hours away, and hotel staff helped me check in early so I could head up to my room and relax.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"This hotel has it all."
We wanted a convenient place to stay near the airport with clean rooms, a good restaurant and a workout area. This hotel delivered. The breakfast was excellent!
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Great location, a few frustrations, stay again"
I booked this hotel for a night away. We have stayed here before and I would stay here again. My one frustration with this booking was that I booked a corner room and was not given one. They said we had better "bathroom amenities" whatever that means, but I really wanted to corner view. The location to perfect- you can walk most anywhere. Here are some downsides to the hotel. Valet parking- the wait to get your car on a Sunday check out is typically 45 minutes. I would recommend either waiting to get your car or not parking at the hotel. The elevators are slow, slow, slow! It takes forever to get up to the upper floors and a typical wait in the lobby can be 10 minutes. Maybe I am just picking the wrong weekends, but the wait is long! The hot tub is way too cold. I wanted to go for a "romantic" evening tub and the water was freezing. We went the next morning and it was still cold. I wish they would turn up the heat on that thing.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Monica
"Felt at home"
It was amazing customer service. Friendly employees...II will definitely go back!
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Sandra L.
"Deluxe Room"
A pro is that this hotel is only a few steps away from club Motif. Cons are that the walls were thin, and cleanliness needed improvement.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Great Downtown Location"
The Marriott staff is courteous and accommodating. Our room was very clean and comfortable and we loved being right downtown with access to so many restaurants and social events.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Emily
"close to sjsu event center"
Great hotel in a great location.A short walk to San Jose State
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"restful"
Very convenient and accessible
2 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Marriot San Jose"
W we liked the location and the hotel its self. However our room was a mess. Our sheets had stains so big that it looked like some peed them selves all over the right side of the bed. We checked in really late so we stayed in the room by covering the stains with other sheets and towels. For $218 a night this was not worth it. I did complain to the manager and showed him pictures. He was surprised to see it and said he would take care of it right away and talk to the cleaning staff. Hopefully no one else has to find that.
Response by San Jose Marriott
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback as we continually evolve in creating an excellent guest experience. We apologize for the condition of the bed linens as you have described and we are working with the housekeeping team to avoid such situations in the future. Of course, it is our goal to exceed our guests expectations and we are hopeful that when you are in San Jose again, you will stay with us and reap the benefits of what is a brilliant stay, which is our standard.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Elvis
"easter weekend"
had a great time, the staff was wonderful and very helpful
3 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
evan
"Convention visit"
I stayed for a weekend convention. The location was perfect, the acomodations were very nice
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Fredric
"Parking"
Essentially no option for parking except to pay valet $31 per day and sometimes long wait to get car from valet service.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
The hotel was connected to the convention center which held wrestlemania convention. If it weren't for the convention we would not have known about wrestlemania and would not had attended. We had an excellent time!!! Excellent location!!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
ggw
"ok stay in San Jose"
This hotel is in a great location for walking to SJSU and restaurants. I got a room for a great price on Expedia which is the main reason besides location and Mariott reputation that I reserved at this hotel. The rooms were clean, staff was friendly, the bar was nice, and the drink I ordered was delicious. On the downside, valet parking price is ridiculous 31.00 a day, no free internet (isn't this the Silicon Valley where Internet is life), and beds were small (I had two doubles and shared bed with my daughter).
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Tammy
"$ Parking $"
Parking is $30 per night and $5 more if you have a motorcycle.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
BRETT
"Do you know the way to San Jose?"
Great location in downtown San Jose
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Kenneth
"Great experience!"
Wonderful! AM Front Desk was great!
"Great!"
Wonderful!
"Two Thumbs Up"
Good costumer service and nice rooms to stay in for a good rest.
Manuel
"Outstanding Hotel"
Beautiful hotel with wonderful front desk and valet staff. The only down fall was housekeeping as they would always forget to replenish our towels. They would take the dirty ones and not give us any clean towels. Then when we would ask for towels they would give us one towel and two bath mats. So we'd have to call again. When they would drop it off they acted like they were doing us a favor. It would've been a favor if we were asking for extra towels, not the ones we should have had in the first place. This was the only reason I couldn't give them the excellent rating for room cleanliness and comfort.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Corner room was a little noisy otherwise it was very comfortable and the staff was outstanding.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Everything was great except the room service took WAY too long. When we ordered the staff person said it would be 35 minutes or less. It took 50 minutes!! All we ordered was Buffalo Wings and 2 sodas! AND one of the sodas was incorrect. Other than that incident all was great and the FO staff was very friendly.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice Job Marriott."
Everyone was very kind. Love the valet set up to call for car in advance.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Hotel met my expectations. Hotel staff very professional and very service oriented.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Vetteyj
"Wouldn't stay again. $299 for a sub-standard room."
There was no blanket on the bed, no hair dryer and the fridge was left unplugged with a rotten sandwich inside. No self parking and valet is $36/day. Absolutely not worth the cost
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"nice place"
good quiet get away. nice place to relax
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Excellent hotel, well maintained, good location. The staff was very nice. Well organized. The meetings facilities are very nice.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Adi
"Very nice hotel not far from the SAP Center"
Easy walking distance from sights in downtown. Light rail on the next street, plenty of taxis. The Staff was very helpful and gracious!!! Water was hot and room clean. We were near the elevator but the noise level was zero.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"New Year's Eve with my wife"
I was New Year's Eve and we were attending a party near but and desided to stay at this hotel. Our grist stay at this hotel and it was very nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice."
Overall decent place to stay. No complaints.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Marriott SJ"
Awesome service. Top notch hotel quality.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
EDGAR
"Christmas 2014"
I think it is pretty low for a high class hotel such as yours to charge an extra fee for wifi usage in the room.
4 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Worst Neighbors Ever!"
I would give the hotel 5 stars but my neighbors had to of been the most inconsiderate, rude and disrespectful bunch of people ever. It seems they thought they were the only people at the hotel making so much noise yelling fighting screaming talking so loud I was awaken by them speaking so loud. And to believe that this is the hotel that host the visiting NFL teams. Wowzer At the end of the day we checked out a day early cancelling our vacation but the man at the front desk was very nice and apologized for the people that ruined our stay.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Gloria
"Christmas in downtown SJ"
Very clean hotel, comfy bed. Perfect location to walk around downtown as it was right across from the xmas in the park and has tons of restaurants nearby. The only downside is the parking, $31/day for valet was a little too expensive for us. We ended up parking at the open parking lot across from the Hilton for $14 over night.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Outstanding stay during the holidays!"
Awesome!!! Comfortable bed, roomy, good size bathroom. Two thumbs up.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014