All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
301 South Market Street, San Jose, CA, 95113, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great central place to stay in SanJose!"
We arrived Thurs the 5th of Dec. @ about 11:00 AM. We had arrived into SanJose via Amtrak. Took the Dash bus right to your hotel! We did have to wait till about 2:PM for our room. However we were able to store our bags! Your facility is beautiful & so ideally located for the light rail! We were there to attend the Oregon/Arizona @ Levi Stadium. We truly enjoyed ourselves from the get go! Jan
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
jan
"Decent hotel for the price"
Compared to other hotel's in the area, it was a decent price for what you got. Could have been a lot nicer though if the continental breakfast was either cheaper or free. But overall, I would definitely return here if I was to return to San Jose.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Austin
"Excellent choice"
Husband and I stayed at hotel while catching a Sharks game. Helpful and nice staff. Will stay there again when we come to town for another game :)
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great hotel in good location"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Stay was very pleasant and accommodating. Parking was expensive, but otherwise a great stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Kenan
"Best Hotel in San Jose"
Love love love this hotel! Staff and accommodation were spectacular! Will stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Thuy
"Very nice hotel"
Wonderful, helpful staff, clean rooms, good location and very nice concierge center, including rooftop sitting/eating area and a nice breakfast.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"San Jose Trip"
There was only one restaurant (very expensive) in the hotel. The coffee shop was exorbitant.
"Excellent customer service"
My daughter and I stayed here while in town for a conference. We were very happy with the helpful staff, clean rooms and the location. They have a small store in the lobby with a coffee shop. it was very convenient, but a bit pricey
My husband and i really enjoyed the facility our room in the beginning wasn't ready at check in but as we were checking in a king size bed became available to us which was awesome. right after we had settled in in our room we decided to go use the hot tub it was a little busy at the moment so we decided to go out for dinner as we returned we tried the hot tub again and we finally were able to use it. The reason why I gave 3 stars was due to the fact that there were big size cockroaches walking around the hot tub area that was the only bad thing about the resort other than that everything else was good
"Very comfortable, clean, classy"
Loved it. Perfect place to lay my head after a long flight and intense business trip. I really don't need any better than this.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Isaac
"A "reservation" means nothing at this hotel."
They overbooked the hotel and their idea of compensating the overbooked guests was to put us up in a 2 star(at best) motel. They didn't bother to even try to contact any of us ahead of time to let us know they misrepresented that rooms had been reserved for us. I travel a lot and will not spend another dime at any Marriott hotel. "Reserve" a room at this hotel at your own risk, but plan on staying at a motel with outside facing doors, window a/c units and lots of noise including police sirens, car alarms and people yelling in the middle of the night.
Response by San Jose Marriott
Good Morning Kim, THank you for sharing your experience with us. I do apologize that you had to be relocated to another property that did not meet your, or our own, expectations. Rest assured that this is not our standard practice and was an isolated incident. We pride ourselves on making our guests comfortable at all times and clearly we have fallen short on your experiencewith us.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"booked two beds beds, got one and cot. not happy"
I booked a room with two queen beds. Called the hotel to confirm after booking on Hotels.com. I arrived and was told I could only get a king bed and roll in bed. Very disappointing for the price I paid to have a bed blocking the bathroom and my assistant had to sleep on the cot in discomfort.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great spot in San Jose"
Get the valet parking package. It's definately worth the extra money if you plan on coming and going during your stay. Very nice hotel and a close distance to Levi's Stadium (I've stayed multiple times for the 2014 season already).
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Fortino
"Comfy"
It was very comfortable. The bed was very comfy. Walking distance if you have to do things in downtown sanjose.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Purnima
"Good experience"
Had a great time. The room met my expectations; however there were a few things that affected the overall quality of my stay. First, there seemed to always be an extremely long wait for the elevators (even though there were four operational elevators), and it was very difficult to locate the stairs. Also, the wait for the valet parking was fairly long, but that didn't pose too much of a problem. Overall, I enjoyed my stay. The room was nice, the staff was helpful, and I got what I expected.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Colin
"place to Stay in San Juan"
Great location to night life and restaurants.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Julio
Nice place. Felt very new. Staff was professional and courteous. Man at the desk allowed me to print a hockey ticket without incurring the $5 business center charge which i appreciated. The walls are thin and i definitely heard the elevator. I am a sound sleeper but woke up to someone in the bathroom above turning the water on.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great Place"
I love his hotel. The location is perfect and everything is in walking distance. The only bad part is paying so much for parking. You would think as much as your paying for a room they would let you park for free?!?!?!?
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Excellent choice"
Excellent location and excellent customer service, didn't expect less! Also confortable beds!
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Belgica
"I had a wonderful stay"
Everyone was very friendly and helpful! The room was very clean and fresh and the bed was very comfortable!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
norma
"Weekend hockey trip"
We came to San Jose to catch a hockey game and chose the Marriott because it was close to the SAP center so we could walk over. Since we drove up from LA, we had a very late (3am) check-in and it wasn't a problem at all. Quickly got a valet for the car and room keys so we could crash out. The room was clean and comfortable. Great water pressure in the shower, the bed was amazing. Check out was noon and we were going to a 1pm hockey game. You can keep your car in valet until 6pm so we didn't have to move it to go to the game. Wonderful visit, very accommodating hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Kristina
"Nice hotel but parking is expensive and slow"
This hotel was nice and comfortable and the location is great but you have to pay $31 per day to park and it's a valet system that takes 20 minutes and you have to call in. That was frustrating. Everything else was great.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Sigfrid
nice hotel, location is great staff was nice. was happy with my stay!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Navila
"Family Stay"
The corner room was wonderful. It would, however, since we stayed as a family, been nice to have a double bed AND a queen bed. But that's a quibble. Terrific location, efficient service, and easy check in and check out. Gave us a chance to really check out downtown San Jose - the museums, the restaurants, and the Saturday night scene, all within walking distance.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Gail
"Good for price."
Pretty good location for downtown. Price good , but extra for parking & internet. Long wait for valet parking @$31. Per night. Rooms not very soundproof, can hear everything in halls, and adjoining rooms.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice enough"
The hotel was fine. Not over the top special. Comfortable and I felt safe
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Jacque
"Great place. Hope to stay again soon."
We were lucky to have vouchers for valet parking, but even parking valet was a little bit of a challenge. The front entry was not so easy to access we had to especially at peak times. But other than that our stay we really enjoyable. Rooms were clean, service was great we even extended another night.
4 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Lucila Herrera
"Centered, near pretty much al that's needed."
Short stay, not much to say, but the staff was great!!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"When in San Jose"
valet was the best valet service I have ever seen. Everything else was good and very pleasant except......Someone pranked us and called room service to our room at 7 am and the food cart lady relentlessly called, knocked on our door, called, yelled out side the door, called knocked on the door some more then called and hung up on me and then I called and they said not the service request came from my room and I said that was impossible because I was asleep. Pure Chaos at 7am on a Saturday morning. Awesome prank for who ever did it. Got me good.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Pat Magrawen
"worth it"
Only Con....Hotel Parking, do not waste your time. Park in garage. Hotel parking staff is polite but the amount of back up and small area along with rude SJ drivers.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Marriott"
Hotel was great.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Fantastic hotel. Great location"
Great location, Very nice staff, beautiful and comfortable rooms. Great amenities and beautiful corner view... Lovely!!!!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
karen
"Great!"
This hotel was pretty great for the price. rooms were clean and beds comfortable. They have a $50 a night hold on debt cards, which is not too bad. I would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"They'll be back"
I booked this room for my corporate travelers and they were very happy. Centrally located, the property was nice, the staff was friendly, rooms were nice and comfortable. The only negative feedback was that the rooms didn't get dark enough. The price was a little high but I think that was due to late booking.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
The staff was friendly and helpfull i would definitely recomend this hotel
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"No AC"
2 day stay and 1 1/2 without AC.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
matt
"Convenient, clean, full service"
We came in from Monterey for a concert and overnight stay. We were welcomed and treated like royalty! I am all about customer service and they have that covered. Room was comfortable, lacking wi-fi for the price but otherwise great!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Conveniently located near everything. Lol"
The service was fantastic. The rooms were beautiful and the beds were comfortable. The light rail was across the street and took my wife and I to Levi Stadium. It's downtown San Jose, so everything you need is within walking distance. If you can't walk, the light rail will take u there. I loved this hotel. BTW the Chicago Bears team stayed at this hotel before they beat my 49ers.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Lavelle
Extremely good service.Very convenient valet parking service.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Alfonso
"Find another hotel"
This is an old hotel! The rooms are outdated. Room service either doesn't deliver in a timely manner or forgets to bring everything ordered. Forget wakeup calls...sometimes you don't get them! This isn't indicative of a Marriott property...just this one!
Response by San Jose Marriott
I want to apologize for your experience. We are in the process of renovotion. All our meeting rooms were renoved this past month. We are starting the exciting room renovation next year. I am sure you will be impressed with our design. On your next stay we can show you tre model rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"San Jose's Most"
I appreciated the attentiveness of the hotel staff. The location couldn't have been better-close to good restaurants, activities and the train to San Fran.
2 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
DivDev
"AMAZING!"
I loved every asspect of this stay . EXCEPT the parking situation
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
karla
"Awful service"
Surprised with their quality of service for this level of a hotel. When I complained something about their service (because they didn't know anything about downtown SJ!!!), a guy at the front desk made all kinds of excuses. Never apologized!!! REALLY!?!? Aren't you Marriott??? And later on, I asked a concierge to bring us something to our room. I waited for 30mins but it didn't come. So I called the concierge again. I just said "I haven't got the thing I asked yet." Then this woman got somehow upset and never apologized!!! Maybe this is the way the employee at Marriott are trained- "never apologize to customers............"
Response by San Jose Marriott
We want to sincerely apologize for your experience. You and your business is extremely important. Though we did not live up to your expectation sthis time, we hope we can make it up to you on your next visit. iwill share your comments with the team.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Hiro
"Felt unsafe"
Room and hotel were nice but the surrounding neighborhood was poor. $31 for parking was way too much:(
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Vacationer
I was nice to stay with Marriott , the price is very good for that quality and service Location is fantastic
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Vu TIEN don
"Looks can be deceiving"
Positives- The hotel was RIGHT downtown and was close to just about everything you would need. The exterior and lobby area was GORGEOUS! The staff were incredibly friendly and courteous...way above par. Negatives - This hotel charges for parking....and if you do opt to pay extra in your room rate (for parking), it is Valet. So, you have to have your car brought to you every time you need something. The rooms are OK....nothing spectacular at all. Not worth the money. They nickle and dime you TO DEATH!! I'm surprised they do not charge you to flush your toilet!!!
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Darren
"Nice hotel."
Excellent stay. Will be back.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great Downtown Location"
I decided to stay at the Marriott due to the attractive rate and the fact that it was centrally located to where I needed to be while in town. I had eaten at the restaurant within the hotel in the past and I therefore had a sense of what to expect for my stay. The Marriott did indeed live up to my expectations. The facility was top-notch, the room was clean and well-appointed, and the staff were generally very helpful and friendly. If I had any complaint, it would be in the fact that you have to pay for things like parking and internet - and the pricing for these "extras" are not cheap. Nevertheless, the discounted room rate plus the cost of all these extras was probably lower than what the non-discounted room rate normally would be.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
""Don't pay for a corner room ""
We paid for what is consider "corner room with a view" and because we arrive late they book all of them, so they put us in a regular room . Then they told us that on corner rooms it's first come firts serve it doesn't matter if you paid for it or not.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Decent pad in San Jose"
Very close to the airport and in a lively area. Clean and efficient but bedding could be upgraded
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014