All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
1910 Hunters Way, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Perfect"
Great Hotel, Great Neighborhood, Perfect stay.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Wade
It is a great hotel. Only complaint was that the pool room was entirely too hot, almost like a sauna.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Leslie
"My first choice in Morgantown area"
as usual the staff was friendly and the accommodations were excellent.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Madeline
"Met our needs, just further away than we wanted."
We chose this one because it was the only hotel listed for the city we were driving through. It ended up being 20 miles out of our way on a different interstate. It did meet all our needs and the staff were wonderful. They even offered to find us accommodations closer to our original route, but we chose to stay with them since we were already there. Everthing was clean, the size and price were right for us.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Wonderful*****"
Wonderful experience, I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Diyudes
"A pleasant stay"
Stopped in while traveling. We wished we could have stayed longer.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice hotel only 5 min from main campus"
Nice hotel and only 8 minutes to downtown campus and about 20 minutes to coliseum. Facilities were clean and staff friendly. We arrived on Friday afternoon and they had cookies, pepperoni rolls, lemonade, and coffee set up for visitors. Complimentary breakfast was also good and self serve so got food quickly. It was pricey but we were there for graduation weekend so everything in Morgantown was expensive!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Traveler
Hotel was nice, staff very friendly upon late arrival. Unfortunately construction going on behind hotel woke us very early! On the sat it was at 4 am, didn't last long but started up again at 8 am. I have stayed here plenty of times, this was the only time I've ever had any problems. I will stay there again!!
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Tari
"Not the greatest"
The hotel was very clean and staff were friendly. Buffett breakfast was good as well. The rooms however are really not suites for they are very small. Its one small room with a half wall in the middle of it. The beds although comfortable have a paper thin blanket. The pool area was a disappointment because of a dozen small kids playing in the hot tub meant for adults, but no one did anything about it. For two days they had no pool towels available. The second day we went to the desk and asked for some regular towels for our room and they said they were out because people used them for the pool? So they gave us bath mats? We usually enjoy Springhill Suites, but we will not stay here again.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Stephen
"No 'almost heaven' to be found in this West Virginia Hotel"
I was given a clean, safe, large room with lots of pillows - comfortable pillows too! The breakfast promised was not so wonderful. A self serve of eggs, sausage patties, and if you were brave enough, you could make waffles. I had eggs and small muffin - serviceable but not tasty. The lobby was clean, the staff friendly and responsive, and there is a small store where you can purchase treats and microwaveable meals in a nook behind the front desk. The price was very reasonable and I will stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
It is a nice place to stay but a little drive from the university and the activities on campus.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Disappointing for a Marriott property"
I was welcomed warmly, all staff I encountered were friendly. The breakfast bar was pleasant, attractive, well-stocked and tasty. Those are the good things I can say about my stay here. However, it turned out to be a good thing that my business partner was unable to join me on this trip as the room felt cramped for only 1 person, not due to the size but due to the poor layout. There was quite a delay between adjusting the thermostat and when the fan actually kicked on. But my biggest complaint is the noise from the room upstairs waking me at 3:15 a.m. just from people walking up there. There is apparently nothing in the floor/ceiling junction to dampen those normal sounds. I expect better from a Marriott property.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Excellent lodgings"
Clean,, bright lobby. Clean rooms, spacious to relax in. Would stay here in the future.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"clean, friendly, large. all good."
really a great deal we found on hotels.com for a last minute stay. the room was large and very comfortable for three of us (king with sofa bed). We weren't there long, but it did have fridge/sink/sitting area. staff were very friendly at check in. son loved the pool/hot tub.. which were open until 11pm! we would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Renee
"Recommended"
Good location for visiting WVU. Clean, great staff, good breakfast. Pool and gym were clean, but very small.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Debora
Great staff! Pool was cold, otherwise no complaints. Nice overnight stay. Good luck navigating the Morgan town potholes!
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
We were only there for one night. The people beside us were noisy going in and out of their room and letting the door slam but we had no other complaints. Room was nice for the price!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
lynnardr
"Sticky & hairy situation"
Room was fairly clean with the exception of carpet......I don't think they vacuum regularly! We stayed 2 days....My granddaughter dropped a sticky lollipop on the sheets & expected for them to change them. They didn't change the sheets or clean the sink or give us fresh glasses.Carpet was hairy!
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Hotel review"
The address that was in the email was wrong. It takes you to the middle of Morgantown and that is not where the hotel is. It's about 20 minutes from there.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great Location, friendly staff"
The room and the hotel was very clean..I will visit again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"good hotel"
Hotel was fine..breakfast was not as good as some other springhill suites I've stayed at..the floor in our room seem to feel weak..the service was very friendly.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"morgantown"
OK nice people and Clean room
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Sonya
"Quick Stay"
Clean room. Great water temp and water pressure. Room configuration is odd. Bed was uncomfortable, hard mattress. Personally, I like to feel the weight of the cover. Lightweight linen gives the feel of only being covered with a sheet. Old ironing board. Despite an adolescent sports team of some sort on my floor, it was quiet. I saw them in the hall and thought I was in for a long night. This wasn't the case; once inside, I didn't know they were there. The breakfast was better than most in the area, especially since it's included. The breakfast staff was very attentive.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"College visit"
Rooms were ready on time ..staff was courteous ...breakfast the next morning was very nice ...would def return
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
PHILIP
"VERY NICE HOTEL EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE ALSO"
HAD A GREAT TIME WOULD COME BACK AGAIN NICE BREAKFAST ALSO
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Our stay only consisted of one night, but it was such an enjoyable experience that we will definitely be back The location is perfect.and the hot tub was amazing.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Ck
"Checking out Morgantown"
Two day stay to check out the Morgantown area for possible relocation. Nice hotel. Room design for suite was excellent. Walls were a little thin as noise from adjoining rooms was significant when water was used. Plent of restaraunt choices available. Desk service was excellent.
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
timothy
"Great Place to stay"
This is a Great hotel! Very clean! Very Friendly service! Breakfast was great! Bed were comfortable. This will be my hotel whenever I stay in Morgantown!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Rebecca
"Fantastic!"
Was passing through on a road trip from Nashville back to New Jersey. Hotel spotlessly clean and very quiet. Decor was modern. Room very comfortable. Shower was excellent--enough water pressure and temperature. Breakfast was great. Location easy to find. Downtown less than 10 minutes away. Would definitely recommend!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Beth
"price to high"
Great stJust expenses a little to high .
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
DENNIS
"Wonderful Place to Stay in Morgantown, WV"
It was very wonderful. My family and I enjoyed the indoor pool. Great breakfasts! All the staff was very accomadating and nice.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Dropping hotel to a 4"
I have previously rated this hotel a 5 but I am dropping it to a 4 because : 1. They still do not have Wi-Fi in rooms,just in the lobby. 2. Breakfast bar not good. Coffee ice cold - apparently had been out all night. Attendant replaced it. Bagels cold and a little slimy from being in refrigerator.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Cheryl
"WVU graduation hotel"
Rooms were well appointed and clean though a little small. Free breakfast was much more than expected with lots of choices. However prepare yourself for the weakest, most tasteless coffee you have ever had. The subject of the lousy coffee was the icebreaker topic of conversation among hotel guests. But really, it was the only thing wrong. Good choice for the money.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Clean, comfortable"
Room was clean, felt new. bed was confortable. No restaurants within walking distance, except fast food. I think the housekeeper did not come back to our room after her initial rounds in the morning, so we had to ask the front desk for clean towels and trash bags. The front desk person was very accommodating and took care of the trash for us.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Best hotel we've been to - and we travel alot"
excellent breakfast, great facility, clean rooms, very comfortable beds, nice size, every amenity you can imagine - 5 *'s
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"A nice hotel for a good price"
After reading reviews of others, I think some people have extremely high expectations. This hotel is nice. It was clean, the staff was friendly, the room was comfortable, the free breakfast and coffee were good. It is a nice place for a good price. I would highly recommend to anyone.
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"Quick Stop"
Served its purpose. Nice and quiet.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
P Keppler
This hotel is really close to exit 4 off of I-68 at Morgantown. The set-up of the rooms is very nice. I used the living area to work on scrapbooking during my overnight say. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Sue
"Disappointing location and options."
We stayed in a "suite" which truly was nothing special. It was not much larger than a regular hotel room and very condensed and not spacious. I had trouble finding basic things like orange juice but had plenty of soda choices. For a Marriott Hotel I was disappointed in the comfort of the bed and the fact that there was no ABC network on their satellite cable system. When I dialed to make a local call, my phone call was re-routed so that I would be charged a long-distance charge. There are much better hotels to stay. This hotel only has fast food choices surrounding it and no shopping options. I will not be back.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Courtenay
We stay there as we were visiting our son who goes to West Virginia University
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"you get what you pay for"
Overall good hotel for the price on a football weekend. Bit disappointed with the location. Was hoping the hotel was closer to the stadium(as advertised) Rooms were small- but clean. Breakfast was fine, Front desk staff was really nice and helpful. Would stay here again with my family. MAKE SURE TO USE THE GPS ADDRESS or you will end up driving off a cliff trying to find this place.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
CB
The hotel is conveniently located near I68 and my daughter. It was clean and the hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Debbie
Very difficult to find. Located behind Arby's. Good breakfast, nice indoor pool and hot tub. Room was spacious and nice with large TV that did not have HD. Bed was comfortable. The only thing I didn't like other than the poor quality of TV was the black mold around the bathtub and the two beaten up coffee tables in front of the couch. Even though it is behind Arby's and a gas station, it was relatively quiet. No good restaurants close by that we could find.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott Morgantown
Thank you, Jan, for your feedback about your recent stay at SpringHill Suites Morgantown. We are committed to making sure each of our guests has an exceptional stay in the true Marriott tradition, and we are always looking for feedback from our guests to help us improve. I am so glad you enjoyed our new breakfast buffet and the indoor pool and hot tub. I will definitely take your suggestions about the TV, bathtub, and furniture back to my team so we can correct any issues. If you travel to the Morgantown area again, please return and visit us! Sincerely, Autumn, General Manager
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Jan
"Springhill Suites in Morgantown"
Clean, well appointed rooms. Close to downtown Morgantown (2 miles) and right off of the highway. Plenty of parking. Good (free) breakfast in the morning.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Ken
"Conventient to Downtwon and Stadium"
I didn't realize how convenient this location would be until we found our way around through the many hills of Morgantown. Route 7, where the hotel is located in Saberton, takes you right to downtown so you can access the PRT for the game. It is also close to the Mile Ground if you are going to park near the stadium.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Amy B
"Always a pleasure when we stay in Morgantown."
Out stay at the hotel was great. When we initially arrived there was an issue with our reservations being cancelled in error. Gene the front desk Manager stepped up and made it all work out just fine. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly which made our trip much more pleasant.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Anina Davis
Very nice place! Great for a girls weekend getaway!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great location right off the highway"
Stayed 1 night on the way to Kentucky. Right off highway very clean and nice big room. Nice breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Bonnie
"Clean and roomy"
Good place to strech out and relax or work in your room.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
GDuffy
"Nice but Noisey"
The hotel was nice and I enjoyed the amenities as well. In the middle of the night, alarms from cars in the parking lot went off for about 2.5 - 3 hours. It was miserable. I told the front desk and they said they were aware of it, and that was that. They weren't empathetic and didn't offer any compensation for the horrible inconvenience.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014