All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1910 Hunters Way, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"clean, friendly, large. all good."
really a great deal we found on hotels.com for a last minute stay. the room was large and very comfortable for three of us (king with sofa bed). We weren't there long, but it did have fridge/sink/sitting area. staff were very friendly at check in. son loved the pool/hot tub.. which were open until 11pm! we would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Renee
"Recommended"
Good location for visiting WVU. Clean, great staff, good breakfast. Pool and gym were clean, but very small.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Debora
Great staff! Pool was cold, otherwise no complaints. Nice overnight stay. Good luck navigating the Morgan town potholes!
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Sticky & hairy situation"
Room was fairly clean with the exception of carpet......I don't think they vacuum regularly! We stayed 2 days....My granddaughter dropped a sticky lollipop on the sheets & expected for them to change them. They didn't change the sheets or clean the sink or give us fresh glasses.Carpet was hairy!
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Hotel review"
The address that was in the email was wrong. It takes you to the middle of Morgantown and that is not where the hotel is. It's about 20 minutes from there.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"good hotel"
Hotel was fine..breakfast was not as good as some other springhill suites I've stayed at..the floor in our room seem to feel weak..the service was very friendly.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"morgantown"
OK nice people and Clean room
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Sonya
"Quick Stay"
Clean room. Great water temp and water pressure. Room configuration is odd. Bed was uncomfortable, hard mattress. Personally, I like to feel the weight of the cover. Lightweight linen gives the feel of only being covered with a sheet. Old ironing board. Despite an adolescent sports team of some sort on my floor, it was quiet. I saw them in the hall and thought I was in for a long night. This wasn't the case; once inside, I didn't know they were there. The breakfast was better than most in the area, especially since it's included. The breakfast staff was very attentive.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"College visit"
Rooms were ready on time ..staff was courteous ...breakfast the next morning was very nice ...would def return
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
PHILIP
"Checking out Morgantown"
Two day stay to check out the Morgantown area for possible relocation. Nice hotel. Room design for suite was excellent. Walls were a little thin as noise from adjoining rooms was significant when water was used. Plent of restaraunt choices available. Desk service was excellent.
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
timothy
"Great Place to stay"
This is a Great hotel! Very clean! Very Friendly service! Breakfast was great! Bed were comfortable. This will be my hotel whenever I stay in Morgantown!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Rebecca
"Fantastic!"
Was passing through on a road trip from Nashville back to New Jersey. Hotel spotlessly clean and very quiet. Decor was modern. Room very comfortable. Shower was excellent--enough water pressure and temperature. Breakfast was great. Location easy to find. Downtown less than 10 minutes away. Would definitely recommend!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Beth
"price to high"
Great stJust expenses a little to high .
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
DENNIS
"Wonderful Place to Stay in Morgantown, WV"
It was very wonderful. My family and I enjoyed the indoor pool. Great breakfasts! All the staff was very accomadating and nice.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Dropping hotel to a 4"
I have previously rated this hotel a 5 but I am dropping it to a 4 because : 1. They still do not have Wi-Fi in rooms,just in the lobby. 2. Breakfast bar not good. Coffee ice cold - apparently had been out all night. Attendant replaced it. Bagels cold and a little slimy from being in refrigerator.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Cheryl
"WVU graduation hotel"
Rooms were well appointed and clean though a little small. Free breakfast was much more than expected with lots of choices. However prepare yourself for the weakest, most tasteless coffee you have ever had. The subject of the lousy coffee was the icebreaker topic of conversation among hotel guests. But really, it was the only thing wrong. Good choice for the money.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Clean, comfortable"
Room was clean, felt new. bed was confortable. No restaurants within walking distance, except fast food. I think the housekeeper did not come back to our room after her initial rounds in the morning, so we had to ask the front desk for clean towels and trash bags. The front desk person was very accommodating and took care of the trash for us.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Best hotel we've been to - and we travel alot"
excellent breakfast, great facility, clean rooms, very comfortable beds, nice size, every amenity you can imagine - 5 *'s
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"A nice hotel for a good price"
After reading reviews of others, I think some people have extremely high expectations. This hotel is nice. It was clean, the staff was friendly, the room was comfortable, the free breakfast and coffee were good. It is a nice place for a good price. I would highly recommend to anyone.
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
"Quick Stop"
Served its purpose. Nice and quiet.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
P Keppler
This hotel is really close to exit 4 off of I-68 at Morgantown. The set-up of the rooms is very nice. I used the living area to work on scrapbooking during my overnight say. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Sue
"Disappointing location and options."
We stayed in a "suite" which truly was nothing special. It was not much larger than a regular hotel room and very condensed and not spacious. I had trouble finding basic things like orange juice but had plenty of soda choices. For a Marriott Hotel I was disappointed in the comfort of the bed and the fact that there was no ABC network on their satellite cable system. When I dialed to make a local call, my phone call was re-routed so that I would be charged a long-distance charge. There are much better hotels to stay. This hotel only has fast food choices surrounding it and no shopping options. I will not be back.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Courtenay
We stay there as we were visiting our son who goes to West Virginia University
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"you get what you pay for"
Overall good hotel for the price on a football weekend. Bit disappointed with the location. Was hoping the hotel was closer to the stadium(as advertised) Rooms were small- but clean. Breakfast was fine, Front desk staff was really nice and helpful. Would stay here again with my family. MAKE SURE TO USE THE GPS ADDRESS or you will end up driving off a cliff trying to find this place.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
CB
The hotel is conveniently located near I68 and my daughter. It was clean and the hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Debbie
Very difficult to find. Located behind Arby's. Good breakfast, nice indoor pool and hot tub. Room was spacious and nice with large TV that did not have HD. Bed was comfortable. The only thing I didn't like other than the poor quality of TV was the black mold around the bathtub and the two beaten up coffee tables in front of the couch. Even though it is behind Arby's and a gas station, it was relatively quiet. No good restaurants close by that we could find.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Jan
"Springhill Suites in Morgantown"
Clean, well appointed rooms. Close to downtown Morgantown (2 miles) and right off of the highway. Plenty of parking. Good (free) breakfast in the morning.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Ken
"Conventient to Downtwon and Stadium"
I didn't realize how convenient this location would be until we found our way around through the many hills of Morgantown. Route 7, where the hotel is located in Saberton, takes you right to downtown so you can access the PRT for the game. It is also close to the Mile Ground if you are going to park near the stadium.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Amy B
"Always a pleasure when we stay in Morgantown."
Out stay at the hotel was great. When we initially arrived there was an issue with our reservations being cancelled in error. Gene the front desk Manager stepped up and made it all work out just fine. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly which made our trip much more pleasant.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Anina Davis
Very nice place! Great for a girls weekend getaway!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Great location right off the highway"
Stayed 1 night on the way to Kentucky. Right off highway very clean and nice big room. Nice breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Bonnie
"Clean and roomy"
Good place to strech out and relax or work in your room.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
GDuffy
"Nice but Noisey"
The hotel was nice and I enjoyed the amenities as well. In the middle of the night, alarms from cars in the parking lot went off for about 2.5 - 3 hours. It was miserable. I told the front desk and they said they were aware of it, and that was that. They weren't empathetic and didn't offer any compensation for the horrible inconvenience.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Pleasant place to stay"
Our stay was fine, once we were able to find this hotel. The address is not for GPS, or at least not for ours. We later found out there is another address for GPS use. However we wasted about an hour driving around Morgantown in rush hour traffic before finally finding this place! Staff was helpful giving directions to places for dining. Breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"First Rate"
Room was excellent, very comfortable bed and great wifi connection. Loved the hot tub and breakfast. The only negative was the ice machine on the main level was not working and when I reported it to the front desk, the staff member went upstairs and got me ice. I thought that was excellent customer service.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
G
"Hotel in Morgantown, WV"
Nice clean facility. Good breakfast. Helpful front desk staff.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Springhill Morgantown, WV"
thin walls - you could hear people walking down the hall and when your neighbor turns on their water it is pretty loud in your room --- turkey sausage at breakfast was awful, they put it out cold -------- whirlpool/hottub was out of order
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
College Move In
Checking in wasn't very welcoming... The desk clerk was having a bad day i think. Otherwise it was a clean room, comfortable bed, and well laid out room.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Close to friends home"
Never stayed in a Springhill Suits before. Was so impressed that we booked another later in the summer in another state. We are planning on returning to this hotel in late December. Very comfortable bed...love the way the room is laid out with a devider between bed and couch area. Highly recommend for anyone that wants to get a pieceful nights rest !
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
"Very neat hotel, very welcoming and comfortable"
Well, staffing were professional and pleasant. The only bad experience I had was with the cleaning of my room in the morning when I had to wait in the dinning place for the front desk lady to look for the cleaning personnel to clean my room. At least I expected my bed to be made and bathroom cleaned and new towels set up after used. Trash cans were all filled with trash and the cleaning lady left them just like that after dropping towels off in the room. No one notified me that the room was ready after I requested that the room needs to be cleaned. I had to go back after getting tired of sitting at the dinning place for a while. My suggestion is they should try to treat everybody equally. Otherwise, I would say my stay was a perfect and peaceful one.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Beck
"Friendly Staff"
Overall very good. Very nice staff.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Staff was very attentive; Great location. Easy on and off to Highway 68.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
PittsburghBound
Loved our suite, plenty of room for the family to move around and not be on top of each other. Main beds were great, sofa bed could use a new mattress.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
They have free weight but no bench
4 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
Really enjoyed my stay! Spent two nights and found the hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel was very clean with spacious rooms that were also very clean. Beds were very comfortable. Very close to restaurants and very safe location. Great breakfast too. All around great hotel for business or leisure!
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Hotel was very clean and comfortable, staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
MJ
"Wonderful hotel for the family"
This is a great hotel with suites that have a living area with microwave, refrigerator, and work sink so a family could have snacks or a light meal in the room. The bedroom had two queen size beds and the living area had a sofa bed. The bathroom was large with plenty of towels and nice soaps.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
we loved our stay! The rooms were very nice. Very accomadating and professional! Continental breakfast was excellent! We were on a college visit and if we need to come back we will be staying again. Thank you for doing a good job.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great, new and clean."
The hotel is brand new, clean and has a friendly staff
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
josh
"Awesome"
Great room, Great service, great breakfast
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014