All hotels in Bossier City, Louisiana, United States of America
711 DiamondJacks Blvd, Bossier City, LA, 71111, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Wasnt able to get the room i reserved but did get a room , overall a good hotel and a good time !
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
marvin
"House of horrors"
The visit began in a way that was a string indicator of things to come. Reserved a non smoking, king room. Received a smoking double bed. Smelled terrible and had burns all over everything. TV didnt work. Front desk staff seemed more like bouncers at a cheap night club. Very confrontational and willing to lie directly to your face. I called down for a late checkout and was sharply told "we dont do that" and hung up on. When we got to the front desk and asked the manager about that policy which is clearly stated in their guest room book, they said, "no one here would do that". Essentially, youre a liar. Dirty, beyond rude and liars. BEWARE
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
"highly recommend"
I was in town for concert at Centurylink Center and stayed at Diamondjacks very nice ice machine very convenient check in/out very easy and quick.
MICHAEL
"No problems"
Employees were nice, rooms were clean, and beds and pillow were comfortable.
Denise
"Horrible Hotel Don't Waste Your Money!"
Booked a non-smoking and was given a smoking. The tub was dirty, stain on the sheets. Floor was dirty! We were so tired other wise I would have slept in my truck. 1/2 star rating. Hotel staff wasn't friendly. They did clean tub next morning before I got in and sprayed the room. But even the marshmallow pillows smelled like SMOKE!!! I spoke with 2 managers and they said the reservations only guaranteed you had a room nothing else! They why ask and pay for something you don't get. How about a clean room not a roach motel!
Paula
"Great price"
Great value for the convenience to the casino. Hotel is dated and overdue for an upgrade, but comfortable and convenient if you're there to gamble.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
The hotel rooms need updating, the funiture and the bathrooms.. a MUST. When I visit again this hotel would not be at the top of my list.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Elaine
Asked for a non smoking kind room. Got a double smoking room. It was digesting and staff was rude.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
kari
Based on other reviews I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff was competent and friendly, and the room was as nice as any I have stayed in around the Bossier City area. There was an odd odor in the hotel lobby and the hallway to the adjacent casino; but none in the room itself. i would definitely consider another stay in the future.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
It look very nice.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Bed was hard and uncomfortable, the air stopped working durning the night but worked fine during the day, no room service during the week where they used to have this, none of the restaurants area open past 9pm only the grill which we stood in line and waited to long for due to only 2 workers there and during the day it was the only place to eat and their Buffett which is not that great either. Also, I had gone to reception desk for toothbrush and was told someone would bring us one to the room when someone finally showed up at the desk, but no one ever brought it as I was told. I had to call back down in Am for one again. No microwave or refrigerator in rooms. This is an awful place now.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Horrible experience"
Horrible
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Sandra
"Nightmare"
The hotel lobby looked attractive, with a very nice lady handling our check in. We seemed to be off to a great start, however our room was a shock. The beds were hard with pillows that were very uncomfortable. My husband and I suffered neck aches throughout the entire next day. We will never stay there again.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
mabel
"Great Deal!"
Bathroom sink was dirty when we got in room, but everything else was clean. Definitely NO checking in early. Prices were extremely reasonable, especially for a weekend and cheaper than other hotels we checked into. Rooms are spacious with all the conveniences. Enjoyed our stay and will go back.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Enjoyed ourselves but the a.c. was froze up and the room was warm. Lucky it was cool out. Room size was very good.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
george
"Horrible Hotel,"
Not enough space to write all that was wrong with this hotel. First we got to the hotel and had to stand in line 1 hour 20 min just to get a room. I had two rooms, one for myself and sister and another for my parents. The room was filthy, had lumpy comforter (feathers in comforter were bundle in several areas and they put that type of comforter on both beds). The restroom was so nasty we had go get cleaning products to clean it before we used it. My parent room was horrible and they were very disappointed. I called to have their room changed and the customer service rep was not happy and gave my parents a room that was nasty also and was at the end of the hall. I requested close to the elevator because they are not able to walk far. She did it on purpose because I called about all the issues they needed to be aware of. The old outdated tv remote did not work and the furniture was terrible. The chairs had big tears and holes in the chairs. The table was scratch and looked like someone has been writing on it. The tub has black boot marks on it and it was clear that all it needed was cleaning. I talked to the supervisor of housekeeping and she had nothing but excuses and even talked about how bad the hotel was and that if she did not need her job she would have left a long time ago. I want a full refund and think I deserve it.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Sandra
"Bad"
Hardly any tables open, room was wrong, hall carpets were horrible. Not a very good experience overall
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Already planning another vist"
It was very convenient for me and the rooms garden tub was a pleasant surprise and yes I'm already planning another visit in a couple of weeks.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Samantha G.
"Enjoyed price"
Will make plans to invite family and friends next time
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
phyllis
"great stay"
the hotel was busy and the desk short-staffed, but they were courteous as always and gotta love those jetted tubs. Our room still had the old Isle of Capri curtains in it, thought that was a nice blast from the past.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"DiamondJack's Sep 26-27"
Check in a little slow, but staff was very nice. Bell service excellent. Clean, food was good. I'll stay again.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
L
"It was decent"
I would say my favorite part was the tub, very relaxing with jets it was much needed. The beds were not very comfortable, but it was somewhere to sleep, it was very convenient, i could gamble, drink and then go up and sleep. It was an older hotel, but would say there again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Good and ideal for me thank you.
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
harold willis
"must go!"
The stay was wonderful. Everything were so awesome; customers service were outstanding, the food wow were good (grill) the fish was the bomb. I cannot wait to go back; I never every won money (300.00) week end were the best...relaxe in the Spa!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Ms. Rose
"Dissatified"
It was a horrible hotel, we checked in and went up to our room and took one look at it and turned around went back to the desk and checked out. Carpet was dirty, sheetrock in bathroom was cracked, bed was almost to the floor, and it was lumpy as well. I felt like I was at a roach motel. I do not recommend this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2014
"Service"
Clean towels were not left in our room - only a NOTE to contact the front desk & they would send some up. We contacted the front desk & they were suppose to send someone. We waited 2 hours & no one came. The next morning my husband contacted housekeeping & the front desk but they were busy and couldn't help us...Really???? WE WON'T BE STAYING THERE AGAIN.................
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
The hotel definitely shows it's age. The bathrooms need serious cleaning and a nice room deodorant is in critical need. The rooms did not Have a refrigerator or Microwave. The vending machines do not sell water although the front Desk swears that it does. I will not return.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
Jo
"Diamond Jack's is sliding down hill!"
this will be our last stay. Diamond Jack's has always been the smaller, lesser Casino/Hotel of Bossier City/Shreveport, but they always maintained their hotel in a reasonable fashion. The rooms are now missing: safes, refrigerators, TVs ( there is one and its 10 years old). they simply are not replacing basic room amenities when they break. They are clearly not putting any money back into the place. With that said - the rooms as very clean, the beds were super comfy and the rooms themselves are spacious. Check in was slow. They were able to accomodate our request to be have our family member rooms close to each other. It is just a property that has seen better days. The buffet has been sketchy for some time but the diner that serves grilled items is decent for late night munchies.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Catherine Norton
Have been there before and rooms were outdated. Came back on vacation and rooms were updated and nicer. Glad I chose diamond jacks
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Ismael
"In need of care"
Although we enjoyed our stay, the rooms are in need of a deep cleaning. The staff is friendly, but the hotel could use some updates.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
When checking out I could not reach a Bellman and had to carry my luggage down. Also had trouble get a Valet to get my vehicle.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
The room was dirty. It hadn't been cleaned in certain places. A lamp shade next to the bed was covered in something brown that had been splatted on it. It was lacking updating in certain areas: shower, t.v., etc. The pillows that were given to sleep on were throw size pillows, we asked for extras. The bed and bed cover was very lumpy. No refrigerator, but you could ask for one. When we went to check out, we were charged our nights stay even though we had already paid through Hotels.com
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
We booked a non-smoking king for one night. A non-smoking room is a "request" not a guarantee. Since we did not understand that in the fine print, we were unable to cancel the room upon check-in without being charged. As someone with Asthma this does not work. Initially the front desk clerk was unwilling to work with us, including not allowing a guest who offered to change rooms with us, to do so. However my husband was able to get the room changed after speaking with a supervisor. Satisfied the room was changed but disappointed it had to take that much effort to get it done.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Lita
The staff was wonderful. The hotel was clean but some piker could be done a fresh coat of paint would go a long way a microwave in the rooms would be nice and room service during the week would be nice but over all our stay was nice and we will stay against and will recommend it to our family and friend
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Brenda Smith
Loved it...very nice....clean restrooms clean rooms!!!!
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Tv's are old and you can tell the rooms are old and worn out but the jetted tub really makes the the stay better. Brought kiddos to the pool in the evening about 2hrs before pool closed and towel cabana and poolside bar were closed. At about 10 security was telling us pool was closing and we told him there were no towels, he and a house keeper went and got towels for all of us at the pool. Some of the staff seemed very friendly and eager to help. To me this means alot. Over all its not a bad place to stay, we will more than likely stay there again
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Girls weekend"
We were not told the spa was shut down until we arrived to check in :o( what fun is a girls weekend with our massage, pedi, mani?? The pool area is great but the bar / restaurant was not open. If the weather is nice and people are swimming, it should be open.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
Jenn
"Diamond Jack's"
First, Expedia overcharged me about $100 on the room, which makes the whole experience sour. The hotel only had 2 clerks working which made for a long line at check-in. The television didn't work, but I called and they came and fixed that. The thermostat clicked all night. Some practical joker thought it would be funny to set the alarm clock for midnight. They also filled the coffeepot reservoir with water so when you tried to make coffee, water ran everywhere. (Shouldn't the maids check for things like that?) Drunks ran up and down the hall most of the night slamming doors and shouting. The buffet was $23 per person, which is excessive unless you are a pig.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
We really enjoyed our stay at Diamondjacks. We would definitely stay here again, The check in and out was long lines, but other than that we were happy with our service,. The casino staff is very friendly. We met a sweet lady named Carolyn that worked there. The buffet was excellent and well as the quick order deli.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Wanda
Room was nice, enjoyed our stay. Only complaint would be when we came to check in we were a little before check in time and I couldn't hardly understand the guy at the front desk, he mumbled so bad and was a little rude.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Mallory
"Good deal nice room"
Can't beat the price, and you get what you pay for, room was clean and buffet was great. Had a blast, be back for sure. Great for people on a budget!!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Terrible experience"
All I will say is, it was so terrible and disgusting, we had to leave and go to another hotel after 1 miserable night.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Ron
"Convient to other sites"
It was ok, for a one night stay
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
I was very satisfied with the room. The next morning check out took over an hour. Ridiculous line. Staff was OK. Great location. Overall 3 stars.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"horrible stay"
rooms or low grade and service is low grade was glad to check out of hotel
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
regina
"Diamond Jacks Weekend"
Overall the hotel was very nice. The room we stayed in had a jetted tub by the king-size bed. What didn't make sense was another bathtub in the bathroom. I know the room was setup for handicap access but 2 bathtubs seemed to be a little overkill. Would have done a walk-in shower instead. I would suggest to hotel to install those curved shower curtain rods at least. Front desk staff could have smiled more. Would've given me the impression they were glad to see me at least. I asked for, and was denied, an extended checkout to noon. The Front Staff needs to inform people that they have to be rewards vip's to get that privilege. Pool area very nice but pool bar could stay open longer. Also, pool area should maybe consider renting floatees to guests. Casino was very small and outdated. And there needs to be more variety for dining. We're not buffet people. Legends restaurant is buffet only. Would suggest the hotel start offering menu service along side the buffet. I know they have the Grill across the floor from Legends, but that is a walk-up service, and some people like my wife and I prefer wait service. Was surprised to hear that it was DJ's 8th anniversary, yet no more updating had been done since changing it from Isle Of Capri. We found ourselves visiting the new Margaritaville simply because of food and drink choices. Would definitely consider staying at DJ's again but would strongly suggest investing 10-20 million dollars in renovations and upgrades.
3 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Paul Brock
The bed was sooooooo uncomfortable until our whole bodies was sooo sore and achy
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Willie Harrell
"the hotel desk staff slow and rude."
i was not happy with the service and the room, room had very bad smell, comforters dirty, carpets dirty, bathroom showers old and dirty, i was not happy with my stay, i didn't even sleep on the bed i was very disgusted. complain to Director of the hotel, i would like to get my money back. i had 2 rooms. i would never stay in that hotel again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Overpriced"
Room was musty, cobwebs on ceiling hadn't been cleaned ac unit rattled and made noises as if fan was not working properly when kicked on dust rolled out of vent room was huge but old and not updated still looks as if it was the old isle if Capri holel
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Diamond Jacks Casino and Resort"s staff are great. No matter what time of day we always got a smile and Hello. Very friendly staff. The room was nice and roomy. It was my friends birthday weekend so this was a special stay. She was very impressed.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014