All hotels in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
117 - 125 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, England, L3 5TF, United Kingdom, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Hotel very convenient to Liverpool Philharmonic"
Lovely comfortable bed with spotless linen. Room and en suite very clean. Excellent breakfast with lots of choice. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
fleetchris
"Quiet area close to centre"
Older hotel than others in Liverpool, corridors very narrow and lots of stairs, luckily not high rise! Nice room with everything necessary.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
good hotel, good location, will return
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2013
welshman
"Good hotel for the budget minded."
Cheep and cheerful, room was clean and in central location. The staff were very pleasant and made you feel welcome.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"fabulous feathers"
we had a fantastic 3 days and all staff warm and welcoming and a pleasant hotel.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
ktx
"not recommend"
We asked for standard double it was so small suitable for a single no where to put your suitcase ,good location , good staff but will not stay again
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Fantastic service"
Perfect location for our needs. Friendly staff and very clean room. Unfortunately my bed was uncomfortable as it would move whenever I moved because of a problem with one of the wheels. Apart from that it was an enjoyable stay and I would recommend this hotel to friends and acquaintances....
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Great location and friendly staff"
This was our second time at the Feathers and it ticked our boxes again. On site parking a bonus - even with charge - and breakfast buffet had a decent selection. We like this part of Liverpool and was especially for a gig at St Luke's Church. Will no doubt stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Demolition71
"Dissapointing Stay"
I was dissapointed, I was given a small shabby room with ancient pine furniture in a very poor condition. My toilet didnt flush and to be fair after calling reception it was attended to promptly. I then commented to the porter that I was not happy, and was offered another single room small but modern and bright. This hotel is in need of modernisation ,. There is no lift. My room was at the top which was a total of 6 flights of stairs!.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
The hotel was old but refurbished and clean. It was a steep walk from the station, but not far. There was no lift ,just steep narrow stairs. (we were asked if we wanted help with our luggage) The bed was comfortable, but the room was small. OK for our overnight stay.The wifi fluctuated in signal strength. The buffet hot breakfast was excellent. We were able to leave our luggage at reception while we went sightseeing for the day.
1 night family trip May 21, 2013
mature couple
"Okay"
It was an okay hotel but not good value for the price i paid over the bank holiday weekend. First when i tried to check in at 14:00 as stated on my email from Hotels.com it turned out the hotel doesnt actually let you check in till 15:00 which was a nightmare as i was supposed to be checking in to leave my bags and change / wash before i went to a friends party. Instead the staff let me leave the bags and check in later after the party, not too great wearing the same clothes we had been travelling in for seven hours. Then on the first night the room was boiling to the point we hardly slept, in the morning we asked reception to turn the heating off completely and open a window. The next night was better as the heating was off but the room was still a bit stuffy as the window couldnt be opened at all. Not my best experience in a hotel but once checked in and the heating was off it was okay.
2 night trip May 4, 2013
"My experience"
Good basic hotel, worth its 3 star rating. Excellent location. Slightly mean on one or two things - two fairly small towels, clean but not at all fluffy; pillows a bit too hard; tea and coffee-making facility but only one sachet of each per day (though more was available on request).
Other trip May 11, 2013
Marigold
"Not Bad"
Not a bad hotel to stay in for a night or two. Overall the experience was fine. A clean and reasonably comfortable room. The restaurant service was extremely slow and I had to go upstairs and ask someone for service after waiting in the restaurant for nearly 15 minutes! The location is good (10min walk from Lime St station).
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
Neel.A
"Lovely staff"
Super helpful staff and a really nice feel to themed areas of hotel. We were in the nautical wing! Room was very small but nicely decorated. The only problem was that it was just so hot in there! Bed was really hard and pillow even harder
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2013
"Close to city centre but very small room!"
The staff were great, the room was clean but very small. It also had the noise of a boiler heating up all night long which wasn't good! However, it was close to the centre and the room was clean. You get what you pay for and if you want a cheap, clean room in a convenient location then I guess you can't complain when you can only climb into bed from the bottom!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Good location especially for university"
Good location to reach the university and within walking distance from Lime St station. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
Sally
"Excellently located for Liverpool city centre"
Good hotel at a reasonable price. Close to Liverpool city centre i.e. about a 10 minute walk. Some good pubs and restaraunts very close by. Hotel was clean, warm and the staff were very friendly. The room we had was large and very clean and quiet. Be aware there is limited carparking available but is expensive i.e. £10 per night.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
L Stuart
First room we were put in was freezing and hadn't been cleaned , we were given another room but again this was cold , very small , the double bed was pushed against the wall so could only be accessed from one side , overall the room was very disappointing , the breakfast was good though and the staff were friendly and helpful
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2013
Rob
"Comfortable, convenient and straightforward"
I only stayed one night and just booked in for the room, I didn't make use of the hotel's catering at all. The hotel is quite a long way up the hill from the station if you're carrying a heavy bag but only 6/7 mins walk so I was quite happy to walk back after my night out as it is so close to the centre of town. A taxi from the student night life would only cost you a couple of pounds but due to the one way system in the city centre it would be a bit more from the posh end of town. You're within very easy reach of the Walker Art Gallery and a couple of other attractions but 15/20 mins walk through the centre of town to get to the Maritime Museum etc on the docks. Staff were friendly and efficient. Room was comfortable and well furnished. I was on the ground floor facing the road but it wasn't noisy at all. The whole experience was a pleasant one and very reasonably priced (I booked on Friday evening to stay on Saturday night). Would definitely recommend for convenient access to the city centre and station without being noisy.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013
RF
Hotel was clean, rooms had everything we needed for our stay. Staff were friendly and location was great, just 5 minutes walk into town. Would definitely go back.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2012
Nicky
"great stay for visiting liverpool"
the only negative i have about our stay is that we were informed there was no available parking and had to pay for street parking which was a pain as we had to put one ticket on and then come back 2 hours later when the ticket expired. once in our room we could see the hotel car park which in fact had numerous parking spaces !!!
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
the room was tiny. the double bed was against the wall. it should have been a single room. there were black hairs in the sink. woke up at 5 am due to a terrible noise which turned out to be the electric shower from the room next door.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
Ok, not the worst place in the world but i think it has a little way to go yet. My dbl room was like when you put a double bed in a box room, there just wasn't enough room at all for 2 people. I wouldn't have had an issue if i had booked and the room was a single. also, breakfast was cold. As if i'd put cold food onto a hot plate to warm it up. Also looking at the bar menu, "chicago town pizza £9.95"??? or 2 for £3 in tesco!! ha ha. don't expect ot see that on a hotel menu. But here's a big but. Staff were fantastic. Food was not charged, they were concerned about the short comings and I left happy. The problem revolves around the bigger hotels in Liverpool where the Hilton, radisson and marriott have increased their prices by £50 per night over the last couple of years because they will sell when Liverpool or everton have a home game. this has caused hotels to spring up everywhere in a rush guaging their prices against the big 3, and looking at he quality second. My advice, pay for one of the big 3, or get a de vere/village/holiday inn out of town because you'll get quality equivalent to price and force the overcharging in the city centre to stop.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
r
"The Feathers, Liverpool"
Comfortable accommodation at a sensible price. Despite the noisy party in the basement restaurant as I arrived (at nearly midnight) the noise didn't reach my room and the party dissipated shortly after as promised by Reception. Breakfast was served by courteous and attentive staff
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2012
"Better Off Booking a Freezer"
Absoloutely a disgrace! Paid an extorionate amount of money and allocated what in effect was only a single room! No heating in the bathroom and it was like a freezer, not overstating that!
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"Not for us, shame nice staff."
Staff were lovely and helpful. Hotel needs updating, could be cleaner and less moldy. Rooms at the back have opaque windows! Not enough staff at breakfast, tables not cleared and not many places set to eat. Breakfast is not worth 10pp, was not very fresh by 8.45am.
Other trip Nov 14, 2012
"Handy for the Cathedrals"
We felt that whilst the staff were very helpfull at all stages of our one night visit, the Hotel would benefit from an extensive upgrade, walls are very thin, you could hear shouting and banging on neighbouring room doors, the hotel does benefit from off street secure parking.
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2012
"Dissapointed"
The lights in the room not working properly, Remote control for TV not working, had to wait ages for breakfast as there were not enough staff on.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
Val
"close to centre of Liverpool"
Accomodation is very close to the town centre and local railway station. The accomodation is a little dated however with its location it is ideal for a short break.It is a little bit noisy in the early hours however Liverpool is a vibrant city. The breakfast in the morning was of a good quality. There was a number of us that stayed within the area and I can honestly say that we had the better of the accomodation. Staff at the hotel were very accomodating and nothing was to much trouble for them
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2012
Terry
"Central location"
Excellent location for concert at the Phil & easy walking distance to Albert Docks etc
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Jean
"Decent hotel - good for a short city visit"
The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, food was excellent. It is however starting to feel a bit dated and there were a couple of minor maintenance issues. Overall it was a comfortable stay, close to the city centre, stations, and waterfront, and at a decent price. Very convenient and good for a short stay.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Liverpool Marathon"
As a family we went to watch my son do his first Marathon in Liverpool. The hotel was easy to find and luckley had a carp ark we managed to secure a place. The room was very clean and comfortable but we were facing the street . The staff very helpful and polite. The only issue we had was due to the very noisy from the street level during the night as it is next to the university and the students coming back after a night out until 4-5am. Nobody got any sleep and the lovely old building didnt have double glazing. Breakfast was very good with a large selection and varied. We were able to leave our car once we checked out until after the marathon. Would recommend it but request a back room especially during term time.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
"Great for a night away from the kids"
Lovely hotel with own car park, central location, friendly staff, delicious breakfast.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Wozza
"Friendly staff, limited wi-fi"
I stayed for two nights at the Best Western Feathers Hotel in September 2012. The positives were that the location is good - only 5-10mins' walk (albeit mostly uphill) from Liverpool Lime St station, with shops and other amenities only around 5-10mins away - the staff were very friendly and attentive, the hotel and room were clean, and my double bed was comfortable. The negatives were that the room (in the University Wing) was rather small - and though there was a desk that I was hoping to use, that was so small that the tea and coffee facilities and iPod dock took up all of the surface. Also, although the hotel has free wi-fi for customers, I couldn't connect in my room (despite having a strong wi-fi signal), and there was no wired connection, so I had to go to the main lobby area (or the bar) to connect. (The staff told me that this was a technical fault and that an engineer had been called, but it wasn't rectified during my stay.)
Business trip Sep 16, 2012
Ben
"central location"
poor room,but the breakfast and staff were very good
Family trip Sep 3, 2012
jo
"Watch the check-in time"
Check-in time isn't 2pm, it's 3pm. I had to wait around in the bar because this was mis-advertised. Reception staff weren't particularly helpful here. Otherwise nice enough, single room was small but very comfortable (DAB radio was a nice touch). There were a lot of stairs and no lift in the wing I was staying, but they carried luggage. Breakfast was great, some really kind and helpful staff.
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
Dominic
"Great hotel for a break to see beatles exhibition"
lovely stay, bit uphill if walking from Lime street station, staff very helpful allowing us to change rooms due to the double being very small, nice and clean also got it at a great rate which helped, 5-10 mins walk to Liverpool one, 15 mins to Docks and all the exhibitions, well worth the stay
Trip with friends Aug 10, 2012

"Mycket prisvärt"
Mycket prisvärt, lite enklare hotell. Typiskt engelskt med vindlande trappor och rum lite gär och där med ologisk numrering. Bra frukost, toppenläge om man ska till universitetet.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Anbefales ikke"
Leide 3 rom. Kompistur 2 dager i Liverpool. 7500 betales for rommene, en knapt nok kan snu seg på. Det var ok og som forventet. svært sløv respons, dusj virket ikke. Det var en dusj som ikke kunne fungere. Dette viste hotellet, men leier likevel ut til full pris, burde tilby kompensasjon. Jeg er absolutt ikke kresen, men liker ikke når folk lurer.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Tor
"Le pire de l'hôtellerie"
La moitié des chambres a des fenêtres translucides (=pas transparente), pas de chauffage à l'arrivée (ouvrez le radiateur vous-même !), les ressorts du matelas sont presque visibles. C'est plus personnel, mais la déco est vraiment terrible. Et l'odeur humide des produits d'entretiens prend à la gorge.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
C
FR
""Sentral/party hotellet""
Beliggenheten til hotellet var bra. Det lå veldig sentralt, restauranter og sentrum. Det var et party hotell, men det var ikke noe problem å bytte rom pga. støy ifra naborommet.
3 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"Existência de vários problemas."
Houve um conjunto de contratempos, problemas com a fechadura do quarto que demorou mais de uma hora para se resolver.
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Carlos
PT
"Voyage de couple"
Voyage pour rendre visite à ma compagne qui est en séjour prolongé à Liverpool. L'hôtel est très bien placé mais les photos un peu trompeuses. Pour le prix que j'ai déboursé, je m'attendais à légèrement mieux bien que l’hôtel ne fut pas décevant. Merveilleux séjour, j'en garderai de très bons souvenirs!
4 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
JEAN-NICOLAS
CH
"bad breakfast"
had ordered and paid for a vegan breakfast but they could only offer fruit and a bit of soy milk.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Bon emplacement"
Petit hôtel, sympa.... rien de spécial mais tout y est.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2014
CH
"Fotbollssemester"
Ett par som åkte för att se liverpool FC och shoppal, väldigt nöjda! Hotellet ligger nära både uteställen, shopping och bra restauranger. Desvärre också studenter vilket drar ner betyget då det ständigt var fest utanför, ingen air condition så vi var tvungna att sova men fönstret öppet vilken ledde till att vi vaknade mitt i natten av festande ungdomar! Annars var allt bra, billig taxi resa till Anfield, vi gick hem vilket tog ca 1 timme en fin september dag. Litet rum, men fantastiskt trevlig personal vilket drar upp betyget väldigt!
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
Anna Röd
"他が満室のため泊まったホテル"
夜、洗面台を使っていると、横のトイレの下にある換気口のようなところから、水が流れ出ました。多分、床下で基本的な欠陥があると思います。思えば、客室に通された時、ドアの下にバスマットが引いていあるのが、疑問だったのですが、本当は何かのサインだったのかもしれません。また、部屋にセーフティボックスがないので、フロントで訊いたら、預かってくれたのですが、ただ袋に部屋番号と名前を書いて、フロント内にある金庫に入れるだけ。預かり券も何もありません。ちょっと不安でした。以上、2点以外は特にいいことも悪いこともないのですが、他が満室でなければ選んでないと思います。もっと便利な場所で同じ程度の値段で泊まれるホテルはたくさんあると思います。
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Kazumi
JP
"bra bekiggenhet"
veldig fornøyd med hotellet. bedre når fotballgutta og henparty gikk å la seg!
5 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
hilde-gunn
"Hotel dicht bij het centrum,erg prettig"
Alles op loop afstand wat makkelijk is .
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Tineke
NL
"Foto's misleidend"
Kamers zijn zeer klein vergeleken met de foto's. Hangt een oud sfeertje! Koud en warm kranen zijn gescheiden. Pluspunt gratis wifi maar kan de wifi niet overal ontvangen. Klagen helpt niet. Ze doen er niks aan en nemen niet eens de moeite om te kijken er naar.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013