All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
2873 Kraft Ave Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great layover stop."
We stayed at this hotel on our way to and from Mexico. The staff was helpful making arrangements for the airport shuttle. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2015
"Six nights"
Convenient location. Toilet in need of repair.
6 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
"possible danger"
This hotel has two dangerous conditions in the room I had. The first is the very slippery shower floor and the second is that the bed had an edge around it where the mattress is not supported by anything underneath. I sat down on the edge and slid right down to the floor. I was not injured but could have been since I am 79 years old. As for the shower, there is not door on it and the water, which is supposed to run down into the drain, does not. It ended up that the entire floor became wet. Otherwise, it was a very convenient room and place to be for the business I had to do.
4 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
Judith M
"Think again!"
We just left Baymont Syracuse and our expectations were high. How disappointed we were! The staff was unfriendly, and in the restaurant, read carefully, the whole restaurant including carbage bins, tables countertops, were cleaned with one and the same cloth, without any refreshing or whatsoever. Totally unacceptable! I wish I had taped it, but I was so flabbergasted that I forgot. If I had done that, somebody definitely lost his job!
12 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Harm jan
"Good, not great"
It was pleasant enough for one night before an early morning flight. The room was clean and the amenities were fine, but the room did have a funny smell that reminded me of cat litter. There was a family next door who was being quite loud late into the night, and the staff handled it really well. Nothing but good things to say about the staff!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Acceptable hotel"
It was acceptable for the price and we only slept there and had breakfast as were gone visiting family during the days and evenings.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Jean
"Great if you want to be near the airport"
There was really nothing special about this place. It was completely basic, but it was close to the airport and they have a shuttle that takes you there for free. The woman at the front desk was nice. The cleaning staff, not so much.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
ashley
"Bring Some Glade"
Smelly hotel - mildew in halls and in the room
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Convenient and Comfortable"
Great location near airport. Staff very helpful. Hotel transportation to airport excellent service.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"great value hotel"
one night before catching a 630 am fly hotel was a great deal for the price . nice staff, clean great bed. i can highly reccomend
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Excellent stay...I only had one night, but I wish I could have stayed longer.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Leslie
"Very Nice Facility"
Very pleased with our stay at this Baymont. Location was excellent just off the freeway. Very comfortable room and bed. Good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
joyce
"Short overnight at Baymont, GRR airport."
We arrived in the late evening. The check in/check out process was a little slow, but not significantly so. The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was ample, considering that we checked out at 5:00 am. The transportation to the airport was punctual and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel as a good value.
1 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
Philip
Good location. Everything in good distance which was very convenient. Front desk personnel were extremely helpful and accommodating. Would definitely stay at Baymont again.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
The wife and i just to get out of house ,kids, grand kids It was good
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Albert
"Great service and clean"
This location had Great service and was very clean
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Mary Pat
"over priced"
need upgrade. holes in shower curtain, comforter. wall paper ripped and coming down.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Great Hotel with poor renovation in room"
I found everything nice, enjoyable, and comfortable. I was given a handicap room even though I don't have a handicap. The bathroom appeared to have been remodled for a handicaped person. The quality of work was terrible and water went outside the bathroom door. There were globs of hardened grout that hadn't been cleaned up. The door to the room didn't fit well and made a loud noise and had to be push extra hard to shut. I found the room to be very clean and the bed comfortable which I enjoyed.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Good place to stay but need updating."
Hotel is just off the highway. Rooms need to be updated. Free breakfast was OK if you are on the run but if you want a family seat down restaurant there are several near by. Also, if you need just some quick to pickup for the room, Meijer's is just across the street. Our rooms had a microwave so it help.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Clean but very outdated couches and chairs in the rooms. Could use a make over.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Quick trip for wedding"
Great shuttle service to and from hotel. Easy walk to store a few food places. Breakfast hours on weekdays are short. Hotel cleanliness was acceptable, but not outstanding.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Brooke
"getaway trip"
We came for the nascar race and it was great we liked that there were a lot of places close by the hotel to shop oreat
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Lillian
"Good value and comfort."
Got a no hassle upgrade because they overbooked the queen rooms. The staff was great. Breakfast was good too. Not real fancy, but certainly met or beat expectations for a low cost stay.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
The room and hotel were fine and comfortable. It was clean and the beds were quite good. The only problem was the morning desk clerk was uncooperative and difficult to work with. The breakfast staff were also slow to respond.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Nice clean rooms, good service but the A/C did not cool very good.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
curtis
Hotel overall was ok. Definitely in need of several updates. Staff was nice.
Other trip May 25, 2015
CH
"Noisy room"
The room was clean, but noisy. Every time we turned on the bathroom light, the fan came on and was extremely loud. We could also hear the fan from the rooms on either side of us. Also the toilet was unsteady when you sat on it.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Comfortable and inexpensive."
The Baymont was an inexpensive choice for a night in Grand Rapids. The king room was comfortable and the hotel was quiet despite a college track team staying there. There were a couple restuarants in walking distance. The morning breakfast was typical.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"hotel near air port and very good shuttle service"
a very good trip experience and wood stay there again.
Other trip May 22, 2015
fran
"its not my job"
The room was dated, in need of drywall repairs in bath, hallway A/C unit by exit door was missing, had a small table covering the hole. front desk staff was great Food staff for Am breakfast was lame, tables not clean, trash over flowing.
5 night business trip May 6, 2015
"clean and very nice"
GREAT
3 night business trip May 7, 2015
Jeffrey
"just so so"
Not exceptionally clean. Room was comfy but too basic for a long term stay. Breakfast was fair.
Other trip May 10, 2015
TC family
"OK"
overall it was a good stay for the price, however continental breakfast was not appetizing and the staff lacked in customer service skills, especially the morning's kitchen staff woman. She was very rude.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Veronica
"convenient to everything"
We were in Grand Rapids for a conference. The conference hotel was full by the time I registered, so I checked out nearby hotels, and Baymont was very convenient to the conference site. We were able to check in early and found the room to be comfortable and clean. My husband accompanied me on this trip and he had some time to kill while I was at meetings. The room was perfect because there were places other than the bed to sit. The location is within walking distance of a Meijer store, so he was able to walk over and browse. The microwave and refrigerator made it easy for him to fix himself a light lunch, and there are several good restaurants close by. The breakfast was adequate, but not excellent, and the staff was courteous and efficient.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Lois
"Grand Valley Graduation!"
My family and I came to celebrate our oldest graduation. The staff was fantastic. This was great for the price. We had a king jetted tub; and that was amazing. I woul stay there again. Thank you for your service.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
SONIA
Room had an odor to it. It was awful. Breakfast was ok
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"great airport stop"
got in very late due to delayed flight. Extremely close to airport which was a plus at 1:30 am. Meijer right across the street for needed items. Very pleasant checkin, express checkout under door in am. Only problem was nonworking hairdryer which we didnt even address with them because we were going to meet up with family in area
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
judy
"Simple quick stay"
Great huge comfy bed! Clean! Great for a quick stay! Welcoming staff!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Picking up daughter from college"
Room was a little smaller than what we expected. The beds were comfortable and quiet.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Grand Rapids"
It was fine
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Quiet and still close to downtown"
I had a good experience breakfast was good the staff was polite and accommodating the room was comfortable and quiet
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Don't even think about it"
Worst hotel ever ...someone was smoking in the next room and I had a hard time sleeping No upkeep of rooms AC does not work
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
mobin
"VERY DISAPPOINTED"
THE FIRST ROOM WE GOT THE PLASTER ON THE CEILING WAS COMING OFF. THERE WAS WATER DAMAGE FROM THE ROOM UP ABOVE US. GOT A NEW ROOM IN THIS ROOM THERE WAS STAINS ON THE BLANKETS, THE SINK LEAKED ALL OVER THE FLOOR. WHEN WE WENT DOWN FOR BREAKFAST AROUND 8:15 AM MOST OF THE FOOD WAS GONE AND NOT REPLENISHED. THE FRUIT WAS TOTALLY GONE. OVERALL I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE QUALITY OF THE ROOM.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Fourth time I've stayed and will again"
The hotel is clean, quiet and friendly. Convenient location and great price.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Good intersection of price and comfort"
Nice hotel at a good rate. We were in town for business and it was comfortable. Good breakfast. A little far from where we were headed (the ball park) which we didn't realize until after we booked it. Oh well.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
We were leaving our car and needed transportation to the Grand Rapids airport. Phillip and the staff were very helpful.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Ok hotel"
The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean. It is an older hotel that needs some renovations. I would stay here again because of the location and inexpensive price but would love to see some paint and upgrades in the rooms. The room was not very quiet, we could hear all conversations in the next room.
"Great night sleep"
One of the most comfortable beds ever. For once the pillows were full size instead of throw pillows. Seriously good coffee. That was surprising. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Colleen
Very accomodating, friendly,clean and informative.Good eats nearby within walking.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Comforting room"
My experience at the hotel was nice. The staff were very nice and friendly. The lobby was very neat.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015