All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2873 Kraft Ave Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"its not my job"
The room was dated, in need of drywall repairs in bath, hallway A/C unit by exit door was missing, had a small table covering the hole. front desk staff was great Food staff for Am breakfast was lame, tables not clean, trash over flowing.
5 night business trip May 6, 2015
"clean and very nice"
GREAT
3 night business trip May 7, 2015
Jeffrey
"OK"
overall it was a good stay for the price, however continental breakfast was not appetizing and the staff lacked in customer service skills, especially the morning's kitchen staff woman. She was very rude.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Veronica
"convenient to everything"
We were in Grand Rapids for a conference. The conference hotel was full by the time I registered, so I checked out nearby hotels, and Baymont was very convenient to the conference site. We were able to check in early and found the room to be comfortable and clean. My husband accompanied me on this trip and he had some time to kill while I was at meetings. The room was perfect because there were places other than the bed to sit. The location is within walking distance of a Meijer store, so he was able to walk over and browse. The microwave and refrigerator made it easy for him to fix himself a light lunch, and there are several good restaurants close by. The breakfast was adequate, but not excellent, and the staff was courteous and efficient.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Lois
"Grand Valley Graduation!"
My family and I came to celebrate our oldest graduation. The staff was fantastic. This was great for the price. We had a king jetted tub; and that was amazing. I woul stay there again. Thank you for your service.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
SONIA
"great airport stop"
got in very late due to delayed flight. Extremely close to airport which was a plus at 1:30 am. Meijer right across the street for needed items. Very pleasant checkin, express checkout under door in am. Only problem was nonworking hairdryer which we didnt even address with them because we were going to meet up with family in area
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
judy
"Picking up daughter from college"
Room was a little smaller than what we expected. The beds were comfortable and quiet.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Grand Rapids"
It was fine
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Don't even think about it"
Worst hotel ever ...someone was smoking in the next room and I had a hard time sleeping No upkeep of rooms AC does not work
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
mobin
"VERY DISAPPOINTED"
THE FIRST ROOM WE GOT THE PLASTER ON THE CEILING WAS COMING OFF. THERE WAS WATER DAMAGE FROM THE ROOM UP ABOVE US. GOT A NEW ROOM IN THIS ROOM THERE WAS STAINS ON THE BLANKETS, THE SINK LEAKED ALL OVER THE FLOOR. WHEN WE WENT DOWN FOR BREAKFAST AROUND 8:15 AM MOST OF THE FOOD WAS GONE AND NOT REPLENISHED. THE FRUIT WAS TOTALLY GONE. OVERALL I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE QUALITY OF THE ROOM.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Good intersection of price and comfort"
Nice hotel at a good rate. We were in town for business and it was comfortable. Good breakfast. A little far from where we were headed (the ball park) which we didn't realize until after we booked it. Oh well.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great night sleep"
One of the most comfortable beds ever. For once the pillows were full size instead of throw pillows. Seriously good coffee. That was surprising. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Colleen
"Bad Backs, Not for you."
We were staying with two grown children because of closeness to airport. That was excellent. It appeared to be in a nice area close to restaurants etc. Desk clerk was jus tadequate. We were quite close to elevator. Could hear foot steps above us, toilet flushing next door and doors closing in hall. Beds and room clean enough. Grown Adult children slept well with white noise machine though my husband and I found beds very uncomfortable and pillows hardly adequate and noises could be heard over machine. Tossed and turned a lot. Found edges of mattress best but two inches beyond that not so. If young enough that you can sleep on any bed it would be fine. Found out it would have been cheaper to go to motel directly to get a discount unhappy about that. No hook or wastebasket in bathroom. Number of towels enough only for two. I am sure we could have requested more if necessary. Location excellent. Cleanliness good enough. If someone can sleep through noise and any bed would be happy. Breakfast okay but observe hours.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Good for the price paid"
It was clean Pillows were not the greatest. No warm water on Saturday( think due to a very large group getting one at same time as us) Breakfast was boring. Price was good for what we got
4 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Tina
"Comfortable yet needs some work"
Overall I enjoyed myself. It needs some touch ups, but what really grossed me out was the yellow stains on the actual pillows and some on the sheets. Good thing I bring my own pillows and such. Yuck!
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Amber
"good value for the price"
Very friendly. Good value for the price
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Comfortable, clean,"
Very nice hotel. Very clean and well taken care of. Excellent complimentary breakfast in the morning as well.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great value for the price"
Great value for this price. Very clean. Everything working. Enjoyed the breakfast, with make-your-own waffles and other choices. Will definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"VERY ENJOYABLE"
Very enjoyable. They even paid for the taxicab that I needed to get to the airport, as their airport shuttle service does not run at 4 in the morning. I will definitely stay there again next time I come up to Grand Rapids.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
DANNY E
Excellent stay. We stayed for Luke Bryan concert and was not too far away. Decent price.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Good location close to the airport. Very clean and nice with several food choices close.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Affordable stay"
Great price for family of 8. Nice and quiet. Extra perks like laundry and breakfast were nice. advice when traveling, take precautions and inspect for bugs before unloading and at checkout.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Tracie
"Baymont Airport"
The room itself was clean, but they gave us a handicapped room and the shower was hard to use. We went to all three floors trying to get a drink from the vending machine, everything was sold out except one machine spit out a diet mountain dew when we hit the regular button. They did give us our money back which was nice and explained they aren't working with Pepsi anymore so they haven't been getting restocked while they are waiting for that change. Was conveniently located close to food and my conference.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Sara
"Low Budget in every sense"
Stayed here when I had a friend in the hospital in town. Service was unimpressive. Issues with keys. Desk staff did not come across as professional. Room was ok but paint in the bathroom was peeling notably. The facility looked like it was in need of updating all around. Great location with many dining options nearby and easy on/off to the highway.
4 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Nora
"A fav place to stay"
We love this hotel and stay here often. Glad for a reliable, clean, safe place near everything we need
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Valori
"Not Bad, Not Great"
My brother and I stayed for two nights. The desk lamp was broken. We asked for a replacement so we could read but was told that the maintenance person was off for the weekend. The soap and shampoo was not replenished for the second night.
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Edward
Short stay but very comfortable and clean. Surprisingly quiet too considering the fact that it's so close to a very busy road and near the airport.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
carrie
Served purpose to stay overnight, nothing extravagant.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Amazing place to stay"
The front desk staff were very friendly. We were interested in the airport shuttle. When asking about it they said it did not begin until 0600am. We needed to leave for airport at 0530am. They said no problem, they would call a taxi for us and it was on them. We got to our room for 5 to find an extra room that included a hot tub and an extra tv. Not something we reserved but sure was a pleasant upgrade for no additional cost. The only change I would suggest is that my pillow was too hard and flat. The rooms were clean, lots of hot water for the morning showers and the hotel was quiet for a good nights sleep. In the morning the taxi was at the front door before we were. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Particular
"good location, good value"
great bargain, close to the airport, I96, easy access to all grand rapids.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Joe P
"Food and staff"
The staff was not friendly. They acted as if you were in there way. I got a bagel and it was so old I could not cut it. I put it in the trash and got a english muffin and had the same problem. The coffee creamer was so old it ended up in lumps in the cold coffee. I ate at the airport.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great! But unknown noise..."
Very nice property. Safe, accessible and reasonably priced. The ONLY real issue was a machinery-type noise in the wall between the main room (next to the bed) and the bathroom in room #305. It sounded like a heavy duty fan running and came on at night in the middle of the night, loud enough to awaken us both. In a semi-conscious state, you just cover up and hope it will go away but it did not until morning. It was NOT the fan in our bathroom; tried that. Came back the second night, too. VERY noisy, whatever it was -- fan vents from another room??? It should be checked out as this was the only thing that kept me from giving a top-rated score.
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"we were in town for a wedding."
We almost always stay at Baymonts, they are comfortable & affordable.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
kris
Good place to stay close to airport, interstate, and eating place choices. Friendly staff and big parking lot. Easy to get to from airport.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
business traver
"Nice but Small"
It was a nice stay. The room was small for the price but, it was comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2015
"Good place"
The people were very kind.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
It was very nice and the guy at the front desk was great.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
kari
i thought the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Not so great & not worth the price paid."
The room was adequate, but not worth the amount paid. Interestingly I was given a statement of the charges when I left and it was for the room we had and the exact number of days, but for some reason we actually paid a lot more (paid in advance). The room was small and wasn't very updated (stains on carpet & chairs). We left the heat off and even had to open the window because the place was extremely hot (in December)! The bathtub was stained. The sheets and towels were poor quality and dingy. The front desk staff were nice and helpful, but housekeeping staff were not courteous.
10 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Not good, Not bad"
I had no idea when breakfast was and there was no indication in the room or on the website of when it was.Unfortunately, some guest were disruptive and asked to leave,and I also never received a receipt. On the other hand, the room was to my liking and I don't know if I'd stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Dyamond
"Friendly"
Was a quick one night stay the day after Christmas. Hotel staff were friendly and the breakfast was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Christmas departure"
I always stay at this hotel for all my early morning departures at GRR. I enjoy the location and all the surrounding food options. Justin at the front desk is always top rate and professional.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Lana C
"One night stay for a downtown wedding"
We were in town just for one night for a wedding. everything in downtown Grand Rapids was very expensive so we chose to stay about 15 minutes outside of downtown Grand Rapids and this hotel very nice. And a good value
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Beware"
I booked two rooms for a 3 & 4 night stay due to business. After reading the reviews I determined that it would suit our needs. Well, I wouldn't quite consider this a regular hotel. It seems they extend some great deals to companies who need out-of-town workers for lodging. You would think that these guys are on vacation or attending a celebration of some type rather than working. The parties went all night long. Woke up in the morning to the smell of beer and cigarette smoke in the hallway. If you are considering a place where you can get a good night of sleep perhaps you should consider paying a little more down the road.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"The Hotel was just OK"
The hotel was OK, nothing special. It did not feel clean, it just look a little run down. I don't think it was the 4.4 rating, lower than that.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Nice rooms with great amenities for the price"
My room was very nice with lots of extras including a separate sink/mirror area, microwave and mini fridge. It had an updated decor and a comfortable king sized bed. I was surprised that it was as nice as it was since my first impression was not as positive. After checking in, I got in the elevator and was greeted by a strong smell of marijuana. The odor continued when I got to my floor. But once I was inside my room, everything was fine. Not really a big deal. I still feel the hotel offered a great value.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Dirty hotel."
Room good. Location very good. Remainder of hotel dirty.
5 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
James F
"Great Value"
I felt this was worth what I paid. The only cons would be the shower wall was damaged (someone hung on the curtain and ripped it so the curtain wouldn't stay fit), the coffee maker would shut off in the middle of brewing and the heater was not controlled by thermostat. These are very minor to me as the room was clean. The bed was comfortable and the fridge/micro/TV all worked well.
4 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Craft show retreat!"
Great location breakfast was very nice and clean. Will still again.
seamstress
"LIked everything about except:"
Liked everything about it except found a pen and another item underneath the bed comforter as if it was missed during cleaning of the room which left me wondering what else was not cleaned well in the room.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014