All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2873 Kraft Ave Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Grand Rapids Getaway"
A nice quiet place to stay near good shopping. Good breakfast.
3 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
Antoinette M
We have 2 children attending nearby colleges! This is a great place for that overnight stay! Reasonable rates, comfortable beds , and a very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Ernest
"No pool, but a nice room for a low cost"
The hotel is located near many attractions and was in a quiet area off 28th street. It was easy to find, easy to get in and out without traffic issues. The one thing I was surprised about was that they had no pool which was shown in the initial information when I booked the hotel. We were told there was a pool at the other location in GR but not at our hotel. A bit deceiving from the initial booking site. The room smelled like it used to be a smoking room but it was clean and they staff was helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
It was nice!!
4 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
It really was a short stay of 10 hours but I felt comfortable and relaxed while I was there.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Close to the airport"
Front desk was polite and helpful. Great breakfast. Room was clean and fresh. Convenient location.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Dawn
"Great hotel for the money!"
Great stay --good value.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
"Convenient"
It was a great stay for the price - close to freeway to get downtown, close to stores and restaurants if you dont want to venture out far. Everything was clean and it was a nice sized room. However, walls are thin as we got a noise complaint while watching tv. Stayed 2 nights and enjoyed our time.
1 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
"Let there be light!!!"
When I arrived in my room I found not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 but 5 lights! For the first time in a long time I was in a hotel room that didn't feel like a dimly lit cave. The bed was comfy, bathroom and towels clean and the WIFI worked well. The only slight drawback was the breakfast. While it was great for the waffle, cereal crowd, the only protein was sausage patties that were really there for the biscuits and gravy. It would have been nice to have some type of eggs, even if it were just those prepacked hard boiled ones. However, all in all a good stay and I will certainly return next time I'm in the Grand Rapids area.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Road Warrior 63
Clean, good location next to many restaurants and shopping. Short drive to Downtown Grand Rapids.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Recent Review"
Good hotel. Decent workout room. Close to the interstate, but quiet.
6 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Was a good stay. Staff was friendly, room was clean, would stay again.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great place"
Room was nicely arranged, very clean, comfortable bed, good breakfast, great location. Baymont is one of our favorite hotels!
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Good short trip location"
For a one night stay after a night out, I was very pleased. The bathroom was a little small and just looked a little bit old (i.e. stains on the bottom of the tub giving a dirty look), but for the price paid and the location I was pleased. It was just a short 10 minute drive from Mojo's Piano Bar in downtown.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
"ok for a short trip. I would go back"
Check in staff was positive and quick, they told me about local events. I waited 20 minutes to check out. More staff should be available in the morning. Room was clean but vent in bathroom was dusty.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Rooms fine but hotel needs a thorough cleaning"
The hotel needed vacuuming throughout. We brought a bathroom defect to the attention of the front desk and they fixed it right away. Everything else was fine.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2014
The walls were very thin and we could hear other guests while trying to sleep. Everything else was average. I was expecting more from a 4/5 rating.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"great value"
It was my second time staying there and the experience was once again positive. There were problems that I easily overlooked, such as the toilet that occasionally needed the top removed to stop the water from running and the tub faucet that dripped. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was adequate.
4 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
Pat
Only drawback was how cold the sweet rolls were in the a.m. Should have been taken out of freezer much earlier. Probably would have micro waved them anyway, but that was the only negative thing. Otherwise our four nights there were very good. Room very well remade. Front desk people very helpful and friendly. Doubt you will want some of my review.
4 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Don Edwards
We were pleased with hotel. Good price and comfortable stay.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"My shoe was stolen from my room."
My shoe was stolen from my room. I've to beg the front desk to change my bed sheets after four days. The housekeeping is terrible. Breakfast is the worst!!!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
We stayed there in May it was great Went back in September it change Breakfast had fewer items. no Detroit tigers games on TV carpet in hallway and lobby very dirty stairway had bad smell had to take elevator the staff was still great
5 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Room smelled like smoke but hotel says non smoking
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"business"
The hotel was fine but the breakfast was lacking and I ended up going out to eat because their options were limited.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Fantasic Room"
I gave them 5 stars because it was a clean, spacious, and overall just a nice room. The frnt desk bent over backwards for me. ~hats off to them~
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Dale W
"Cramped quarters"
The room was clean and the location convenient. Unfortunately the room we stayed in had a very awkward design with the sink right by the entrance door and a very small bathroom. The breakfast was okay but it ended about an hour before the scheduled time.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Not impressed"
Wouldn't go back. The room smelled "smokey" and was very humid, Bathroom light fixture missing a cover, Shower faucet loose and didn't work right, and the Shower curtain rod was hanging off the wall so the curtain kept sliding allowing water to spray out all over the bathroom floor.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to airport"
Very convenient to the airport; hotel staff helped me set up a quiet place to finish up some work one night; affordable and fine otherwise.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice hotel close to restaurants at a great locatio"
Very clean, good internet and good breakfast
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Vlad
"cost effective"
Carpet in room was gross.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Stuart
"handy airport hotel"
We were there for one night to get an early morning flight home. It was very convenient for us. Breakfast was included (and plentiful) and there were many restaurants nearby. The room was a little worn, the sink had cracks and the carpets had a few old stains. The beds were very comfortable. The microwave and fridge were a nice plus. Justin, at the front desk, was a big help. We would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Ty
"top sheet wrinkle ,very wrinkle"
no ice in the ice machine and not to clean looking, need more than two luggage rack also could use a new wafer maker
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Satisfactory stay, good service"
Satisfactory stay, good service
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Stuffy rooms, comfy beds."
We stayed there for only 1 quick night because our flight out was so early. The location was great as it only took 5 minutes to get to the airport (at 4 in the morning this was especially convenient!!!). The front desk guy was fine...not overly nice, not rude, just got us our room and answered our questions. The room was sooooo stuffy when we walked in. Not sure why. If we were going to have a longer stay I would have asked to switch rooms. Although the hallways and lobby smelled the same so I'm not sure it would have made a difference. We were there to sleep for only like 5 hours and I slept like a rock because the beds were soooo comfy!!! Overall I would not stay there again. I would try another airport hotel because of the stinky rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
This hotel was a godsend for me and my girlfriend. We had booked a three night stay at a hotel down the road and it turned out to be a hole in the wall that I did not even want to spend one night in. The Baymont was so much better and it was not really that much more. The facilities are well kept and the overall atmosphere was very nice. Our room was great and spacious enough. The cleanliness was good and it smelled good too. The breakfast was pretty good as well. They had a lot of pastries and even a waffle maker. They also had biscuits and gravy and sausage which was nice. The only reason I did not give this hotel a 5 was because the staff was kind of strange. The housekeepers were very stand offish and did not even really smile when you walked by. The front desk was mostly nice although not trained as good as he should be I think. So other than those issues the hotel was fantastic.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
MBell
"Quick stay"
Needed a hotel near the airport... Perfect location, friendly staff. Plenty of restaurants nearby
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
nice hotel and good area, just a little overpriced - but all hotels in the area were...
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
DW
"Great refreshing stay"
Staff was efficient, breakfast was good, bed was luxury. If I need another hotel in Grand Rapids I will definitely check Baymont out again.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Clean, good location, nice breakfast"
Nice to have a fridge and microwave, Beds are okay, but bring your own pillow!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good deal"
I liked the big room and the breakfast. Nice staff.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express-Airport"
It was delightful. Granddaughters enjoyed the pool very much. The location was primo.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Too much noise"
The room was fine but a noise woke us about 5:00 a.m. that sounded like an exhaust fan was right over our room and the noise continued preventing us from going back to sleep. We were given another room for second night and we were awaken again about 5:00 a.m. with strange sounds this time it sounded like the humming of an appliance maybe a refrigerator or ice machine. Last year I stayed here for the weekend and it was perfect. We come to Grand Rapids every year. I will try another hotel next year.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
I had a wonderful stay
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Good deal for the price"
I always say don't just a hotel by it's luggage carts- and this was another one of those locations. The staff was very friendly especially Brent, at the front desk. The breakfast was one step better than a continental and fine for my crew. The crescent shaped shower curtain rod was coming out of the wall and hence the shower curtain wouldn't close, but other than that the room was comfortable and clean. Fridge and microwave were nice too- Location was close to airport, bars and food and a giant Meijers "one stop for everything on the planet" store. Must visit local brewery Schmoe's if you like a local beer- 1/2 mile away.
5 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Buck Maddin
"Carpet was filthy in room and in stairwell"
The maids had done a nice job of having the bathroom and beds nice and clean but the carpet was so stained and disgusting that I did not dare take off my shoes. When I told the desk clerk, he was nice but just said "I'm sorry" with no offer of a new room. When I I went back a second time and asked for a new one, he first said there were none and then finally showed me another. The carpet there was nearly as bad as the one I was in. My non-smoking room also smelled like cigarettes. I am not fond of elevators so took the stairs. The carpets there were even more flthy as were the carpeted bases of the luggage carts sitting in the lobby. Yuk!! I could not believe this was a Baymont Hotel! When I tried to call the national number to complain, I got put on hold four times and never got to talk to anyone.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Close to airport"
Close (1.9 miles) to airport so convenient for travel. Shuttle was not running the times we needed it (after 5 PM and at 4 AM) but hotel paid for cab fare, a unexpected plus!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Convenient"
Close to highway, airport, stores, and restaurants. Room was great.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Rachel
"Continental breakfast below average"
Unappetizing processed foods. Coffee in styrofoam cups...I hate that. Could you have some bananas?
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"close to airport"
Check in and out was great and the room was clean and comfortable.
CJ
"Good Experience"
Nothing real fancy but very comfortable. Was clean and staff was helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014