All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2873 Kraft Ave Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Rooms fine but hotel needs a thorough cleaning"
The hotel needed vacuuming throughout. We brought a bathroom defect to the attention of the front desk and they fixed it right away. Everything else was fine.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2014
The walls were very thin and we could hear other guests while trying to sleep. Everything else was average. I was expecting more from a 4/5 rating.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"great value"
It was my second time staying there and the experience was once again positive. There were problems that I easily overlooked, such as the toilet that occasionally needed the top removed to stop the water from running and the tub faucet that dripped. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was adequate.
4 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
Pat
Only drawback was how cold the sweet rolls were in the a.m. Should have been taken out of freezer much earlier. Probably would have micro waved them anyway, but that was the only negative thing. Otherwise our four nights there were very good. Room very well remade. Front desk people very helpful and friendly. Doubt you will want some of my review.
4 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Don Edwards
We were pleased with hotel. Good price and comfortable stay.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"My shoe was stolen from my room."
My shoe was stolen from my room. I've to beg the front desk to change my bed sheets after four days. The housekeeping is terrible. Breakfast is the worst!!!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
We stayed there in May it was great Went back in September it change Breakfast had fewer items. no Detroit tigers games on TV carpet in hallway and lobby very dirty stairway had bad smell had to take elevator the staff was still great
5 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Room smelled like smoke but hotel says non smoking
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"business"
The hotel was fine but the breakfast was lacking and I ended up going out to eat because their options were limited.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Fantasic Room"
I gave them 5 stars because it was a clean, spacious, and overall just a nice room. The frnt desk bent over backwards for me. ~hats off to them~
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Dale W
"Cramped quarters"
The room was clean and the location convenient. Unfortunately the room we stayed in had a very awkward design with the sink right by the entrance door and a very small bathroom. The breakfast was okay but it ended about an hour before the scheduled time.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Not impressed"
Wouldn't go back. The room smelled "smokey" and was very humid, Bathroom light fixture missing a cover, Shower faucet loose and didn't work right, and the Shower curtain rod was hanging off the wall so the curtain kept sliding allowing water to spray out all over the bathroom floor.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to airport"
Very convenient to the airport; hotel staff helped me set up a quiet place to finish up some work one night; affordable and fine otherwise.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice hotel close to restaurants at a great locatio"
Very clean, good internet and good breakfast
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Vlad
"cost effective"
Carpet in room was gross.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Stuart
"handy airport hotel"
We were there for one night to get an early morning flight home. It was very convenient for us. Breakfast was included (and plentiful) and there were many restaurants nearby. The room was a little worn, the sink had cracks and the carpets had a few old stains. The beds were very comfortable. The microwave and fridge were a nice plus. Justin, at the front desk, was a big help. We would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Ty
"top sheet wrinkle ,very wrinkle"
no ice in the ice machine and not to clean looking, need more than two luggage rack also could use a new wafer maker
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Satisfactory stay, good service"
Satisfactory stay, good service
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Stuffy rooms, comfy beds."
We stayed there for only 1 quick night because our flight out was so early. The location was great as it only took 5 minutes to get to the airport (at 4 in the morning this was especially convenient!!!). The front desk guy was fine...not overly nice, not rude, just got us our room and answered our questions. The room was sooooo stuffy when we walked in. Not sure why. If we were going to have a longer stay I would have asked to switch rooms. Although the hallways and lobby smelled the same so I'm not sure it would have made a difference. We were there to sleep for only like 5 hours and I slept like a rock because the beds were soooo comfy!!! Overall I would not stay there again. I would try another airport hotel because of the stinky rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Good hotel for the price"
This hotel was a godsend for me and my girlfriend. We had booked a three night stay at a hotel down the road and it turned out to be a hole in the wall that I did not even want to spend one night in. The Baymont was so much better and it was not really that much more. The facilities are well kept and the overall atmosphere was very nice. Our room was great and spacious enough. The cleanliness was good and it smelled good too. The breakfast was pretty good as well. They had a lot of pastries and even a waffle maker. They also had biscuits and gravy and sausage which was nice. The only reason I did not give this hotel a 5 was because the staff was kind of strange. The housekeepers were very stand offish and did not even really smile when you walked by. The front desk was mostly nice although not trained as good as he should be I think. So other than those issues the hotel was fantastic.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
MBell
"Quick stay"
Needed a hotel near the airport... Perfect location, friendly staff. Plenty of restaurants nearby
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
nice hotel and good area, just a little overpriced - but all hotels in the area were...
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
DW
"Great refreshing stay"
Staff was efficient, breakfast was good, bed was luxury. If I need another hotel in Grand Rapids I will definitely check Baymont out again.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Clean, good location, nice breakfast"
Nice to have a fridge and microwave, Beds are okay, but bring your own pillow!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good deal"
I liked the big room and the breakfast. Nice staff.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express-Airport"
It was delightful. Granddaughters enjoyed the pool very much. The location was primo.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Too much noise"
The room was fine but a noise woke us about 5:00 a.m. that sounded like an exhaust fan was right over our room and the noise continued preventing us from going back to sleep. We were given another room for second night and we were awaken again about 5:00 a.m. with strange sounds this time it sounded like the humming of an appliance maybe a refrigerator or ice machine. Last year I stayed here for the weekend and it was perfect. We come to Grand Rapids every year. I will try another hotel next year.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
I had a wonderful stay
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Good deal for the price"
I always say don't just a hotel by it's luggage carts- and this was another one of those locations. The staff was very friendly especially Brent, at the front desk. The breakfast was one step better than a continental and fine for my crew. The crescent shaped shower curtain rod was coming out of the wall and hence the shower curtain wouldn't close, but other than that the room was comfortable and clean. Fridge and microwave were nice too- Location was close to airport, bars and food and a giant Meijers "one stop for everything on the planet" store. Must visit local brewery Schmoe's if you like a local beer- 1/2 mile away.
5 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Buck Maddin
"Carpet was filthy in room and in stairwell"
The maids had done a nice job of having the bathroom and beds nice and clean but the carpet was so stained and disgusting that I did not dare take off my shoes. When I told the desk clerk, he was nice but just said "I'm sorry" with no offer of a new room. When I I went back a second time and asked for a new one, he first said there were none and then finally showed me another. The carpet there was nearly as bad as the one I was in. My non-smoking room also smelled like cigarettes. I am not fond of elevators so took the stairs. The carpets there were even more flthy as were the carpeted bases of the luggage carts sitting in the lobby. Yuk!! I could not believe this was a Baymont Hotel! When I tried to call the national number to complain, I got put on hold four times and never got to talk to anyone.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Close to airport"
Close (1.9 miles) to airport so convenient for travel. Shuttle was not running the times we needed it (after 5 PM and at 4 AM) but hotel paid for cab fare, a unexpected plus!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Convenient"
Close to highway, airport, stores, and restaurants. Room was great.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Rachel
"Continental breakfast below average"
Unappetizing processed foods. Coffee in styrofoam cups...I hate that. Could you have some bananas?
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"close to airport"
Check in and out was great and the room was clean and comfortable.
CJ
"Good Experience"
Nothing real fancy but very comfortable. Was clean and staff was helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
N. Wright
"not worth the money"
Picked this motel for the shuttle which was on time and not extra cost. The room had the AC on full blast when I arrived (outside temperature 75) and I figured it out that it was probably hiding the fact that the toilet would put in water every 2 minutes. I thought it was the neighbors room as it did not do it when I was in the toilet room. The desk chair had crumbs or particles of something over the seat. Sink vanity light lens was cracked with holes in 2 places. Long hair on sheets when I pulled the covers back. Coffee carafe lid was broken and coffee took almost 10 minutes to brew. Elevator smell hot like it was about to quit. Not a very enjoyable night.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Good for what was expected"
We stayed at the Baymont on our way to a wedding in Benton Harbor. Overall we were pleased with the accommodations. The pillow cases were very wrinkly and I had to ask my boyfriend if he had brought a pillow with him because it honestly looked like it had been slept on a lot. My biggest complaint is with the continental breakfast in the morning. We had a very late night so it was rough waking up in the morning, and we got to the breakfast at exactly 9 (it ends at 9). Instead of waiting for us to at least get some of whatever was left, the staff had already cleaned up the majority of it prematurely and continued to clean it up as we were quickly trying to get something, anything, to eat before starting our travels for the day. Did not sit well with me; most courteous employees would have let their hotel guests at least get a plate of food before cleaning up. Did not show good hospitality at all.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Allie
"Outside is better than inside"
The look of the hotel and hotel website is a bit deceiving but I guess the price should have given it away. Staff was helpful but the room smelled funny, old and the entrance wasn't welcoming. They did have coffee all day which was a plus and the location was great for what I needed.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"poor service without real attempt to resolve"
booked, and paid for, a room for our family. We were given a room that had 2 queen beds without a fold-out (that was supposed to be in the room) that was booked for a family of 5. After calling the desk, they said they would send up a roll-away. After waiting for 35 minutes, went down to desk where we were told that no beds were available. Their solution was for me to rent ANOTHER room at full price, then they would give us adjoining rooms, or we could have 20% off our next stay in that hotel, which we would never stay at again. Our 14 year old had to sleep on the floor.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Eddie j
"Threadbare and worn"
This hotel needs so many things. The carpet in the stairwells is like something you would see at a fleabag hotel in downtown Detroit. We stayed in a room at the end of the hall and had virtually no Wi-Fi reception. The entrance door at the end of the building, that should be a secure access door, was not because it needed repair. So here we are in a hotel with that touts itself as secure access only, and they failed at it. The door in question would only shut if you slammed it shut. The sheets on our bed had holes in them, along with the comforter. The breakfast was ok, though only ok. Front desk was ok as well. I would not stay here again unless the price was very right
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
This was a very nice hotel. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Go to nearby Bagger Dave's for good craft beer..."
Overall nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. There was some construction (parking lot) work going on in front of the complex. Only mild inconvenience. Felt safe in the area. From way out of town, it was a great spot and close to where we needed to be.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
DJ
"Functional hotel for short stays"
Good location, easy to find, the staff was friendly, and the room was clean.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Love this place!"
I've stayed here a few times now and have enjoyed the stay and surrounding area very much. Highly recommended.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Terrie
The hotel staff was very friendly and cordial. Was willing to assist in anything that we needed.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Hazel
"Is what it is"
A place to stay near the airport. Clean enough and comfortable, good breakfast service for continental, next door to a good restaurant. Very helpful in getting back my reading glasses left in the room.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Bill H
Stay was fine, staff polite and courteous, room clean and comfortable
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Family Friendly"
They seem to have a lot of kids staying here, and they have a lot of choices for breakfast. Eggs, waffles, cereal, pastries, biscuits and gravey. The young guy at the front desk Justin, was very pleasant. The beds were comfortable and fairly large with chair and table. The shower head had adjustable water power choices, with strong water flow. My 2 complaints were that are room had a cigarette smell, in a non smoking room, and you can here the other people in the room next door. Probably because we had a extra place, where they use to have a door you can use to get to the other room. Now you open the door but it's sealed off. Wifi was fast and free.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Bret
"kinda bummed"
Pillow cases stained and dirty also comforter was stained and needed replacing. Bed a little on the hard lumpy side. But I guess for the money it was ok Will not stay again
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Bummed from Frankenmuth
"good one-night stay"
Very close to the highway which made our late night check-in very convenient. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the shower was really hot. A little disappointed by the breakfast but can't complain since it was free. I would stay here again if I was passing through Grand Rapids.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014