All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
2873 Kraft Ave Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A fav place to stay"
We love this hotel and stay here often. Glad for a reliable, clean, safe place near everything we need
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Valori
"Not Bad, Not Great"
My brother and I stayed for two nights. The desk lamp was broken. We asked for a replacement so we could read but was told that the maintenance person was off for the weekend. The soap and shampoo was not replenished for the second night.
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Edward
Short stay but very comfortable and clean. Surprisingly quiet too considering the fact that it's so close to a very busy road and near the airport.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
carrie
Served purpose to stay overnight, nothing extravagant.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Amazing place to stay"
The front desk staff were very friendly. We were interested in the airport shuttle. When asking about it they said it did not begin until 0600am. We needed to leave for airport at 0530am. They said no problem, they would call a taxi for us and it was on them. We got to our room for 5 to find an extra room that included a hot tub and an extra tv. Not something we reserved but sure was a pleasant upgrade for no additional cost. The only change I would suggest is that my pillow was too hard and flat. The rooms were clean, lots of hot water for the morning showers and the hotel was quiet for a good nights sleep. In the morning the taxi was at the front door before we were. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Particular
"good location, good value"
great bargain, close to the airport, I96, easy access to all grand rapids.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Joe P
"Food and staff"
The staff was not friendly. They acted as if you were in there way. I got a bagel and it was so old I could not cut it. I put it in the trash and got a english muffin and had the same problem. The coffee creamer was so old it ended up in lumps in the cold coffee. I ate at the airport.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great! But unknown noise..."
Very nice property. Safe, accessible and reasonably priced. The ONLY real issue was a machinery-type noise in the wall between the main room (next to the bed) and the bathroom in room #305. It sounded like a heavy duty fan running and came on at night in the middle of the night, loud enough to awaken us both. In a semi-conscious state, you just cover up and hope it will go away but it did not until morning. It was NOT the fan in our bathroom; tried that. Came back the second night, too. VERY noisy, whatever it was -- fan vents from another room??? It should be checked out as this was the only thing that kept me from giving a top-rated score.
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"we were in town for a wedding."
We almost always stay at Baymonts, they are comfortable & affordable.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
kris
Good place to stay close to airport, interstate, and eating place choices. Friendly staff and big parking lot. Easy to get to from airport.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
business traver
"Nice but Small"
It was a nice stay. The room was small for the price but, it was comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2015
"Good place"
The people were very kind.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
It was very nice and the guy at the front desk was great.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
kari
i thought the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Not so great & not worth the price paid."
The room was adequate, but not worth the amount paid. Interestingly I was given a statement of the charges when I left and it was for the room we had and the exact number of days, but for some reason we actually paid a lot more (paid in advance). The room was small and wasn't very updated (stains on carpet & chairs). We left the heat off and even had to open the window because the place was extremely hot (in December)! The bathtub was stained. The sheets and towels were poor quality and dingy. The front desk staff were nice and helpful, but housekeeping staff were not courteous.
10 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Not good, Not bad"
I had no idea when breakfast was and there was no indication in the room or on the website of when it was.Unfortunately, some guest were disruptive and asked to leave,and I also never received a receipt. On the other hand, the room was to my liking and I don't know if I'd stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Dyamond
"Friendly"
Was a quick one night stay the day after Christmas. Hotel staff were friendly and the breakfast was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Christmas departure"
I always stay at this hotel for all my early morning departures at GRR. I enjoy the location and all the surrounding food options. Justin at the front desk is always top rate and professional.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Lana C
"One night stay for a downtown wedding"
We were in town just for one night for a wedding. everything in downtown Grand Rapids was very expensive so we chose to stay about 15 minutes outside of downtown Grand Rapids and this hotel very nice. And a good value
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Beware"
I booked two rooms for a 3 & 4 night stay due to business. After reading the reviews I determined that it would suit our needs. Well, I wouldn't quite consider this a regular hotel. It seems they extend some great deals to companies who need out-of-town workers for lodging. You would think that these guys are on vacation or attending a celebration of some type rather than working. The parties went all night long. Woke up in the morning to the smell of beer and cigarette smoke in the hallway. If you are considering a place where you can get a good night of sleep perhaps you should consider paying a little more down the road.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"The Hotel was just OK"
The hotel was OK, nothing special. It did not feel clean, it just look a little run down. I don't think it was the 4.4 rating, lower than that.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Nice rooms with great amenities for the price"
My room was very nice with lots of extras including a separate sink/mirror area, microwave and mini fridge. It had an updated decor and a comfortable king sized bed. I was surprised that it was as nice as it was since my first impression was not as positive. After checking in, I got in the elevator and was greeted by a strong smell of marijuana. The odor continued when I got to my floor. But once I was inside my room, everything was fine. Not really a big deal. I still feel the hotel offered a great value.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Dirty hotel."
Room good. Location very good. Remainder of hotel dirty.
5 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
James F
"Great Value"
I felt this was worth what I paid. The only cons would be the shower wall was damaged (someone hung on the curtain and ripped it so the curtain wouldn't stay fit), the coffee maker would shut off in the middle of brewing and the heater was not controlled by thermostat. These are very minor to me as the room was clean. The bed was comfortable and the fridge/micro/TV all worked well.
4 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Craft show retreat!"
Great location breakfast was very nice and clean. Will still again.
seamstress
"LIked everything about except:"
Liked everything about it except found a pen and another item underneath the bed comforter as if it was missed during cleaning of the room which left me wondering what else was not cleaned well in the room.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Grand Rapids Getaway"
A nice quiet place to stay near good shopping. Good breakfast.
3 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
Antoinette M
We have 2 children attending nearby colleges! This is a great place for that overnight stay! Reasonable rates, comfortable beds , and a very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Ernest
"No pool, but a nice room for a low cost"
The hotel is located near many attractions and was in a quiet area off 28th street. It was easy to find, easy to get in and out without traffic issues. The one thing I was surprised about was that they had no pool which was shown in the initial information when I booked the hotel. We were told there was a pool at the other location in GR but not at our hotel. A bit deceiving from the initial booking site. The room smelled like it used to be a smoking room but it was clean and they staff was helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
It was nice!!
4 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
It really was a short stay of 10 hours but I felt comfortable and relaxed while I was there.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Close to the airport"
Front desk was polite and helpful. Great breakfast. Room was clean and fresh. Convenient location.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Dawn
"Great hotel for the money!"
Great stay --good value.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
"Convenient"
It was a great stay for the price - close to freeway to get downtown, close to stores and restaurants if you dont want to venture out far. Everything was clean and it was a nice sized room. However, walls are thin as we got a noise complaint while watching tv. Stayed 2 nights and enjoyed our time.
1 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
"Let there be light!!!"
When I arrived in my room I found not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 but 5 lights! For the first time in a long time I was in a hotel room that didn't feel like a dimly lit cave. The bed was comfy, bathroom and towels clean and the WIFI worked well. The only slight drawback was the breakfast. While it was great for the waffle, cereal crowd, the only protein was sausage patties that were really there for the biscuits and gravy. It would have been nice to have some type of eggs, even if it were just those prepacked hard boiled ones. However, all in all a good stay and I will certainly return next time I'm in the Grand Rapids area.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Road Warrior 63
Clean, good location next to many restaurants and shopping. Short drive to Downtown Grand Rapids.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Recent Review"
Good hotel. Decent workout room. Close to the interstate, but quiet.
6 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Was a good stay. Staff was friendly, room was clean, would stay again.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great place"
Room was nicely arranged, very clean, comfortable bed, good breakfast, great location. Baymont is one of our favorite hotels!
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Good short trip location"
For a one night stay after a night out, I was very pleased. The bathroom was a little small and just looked a little bit old (i.e. stains on the bottom of the tub giving a dirty look), but for the price paid and the location I was pleased. It was just a short 10 minute drive from Mojo's Piano Bar in downtown.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
"ok for a short trip. I would go back"
Check in staff was positive and quick, they told me about local events. I waited 20 minutes to check out. More staff should be available in the morning. Room was clean but vent in bathroom was dusty.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Rooms fine but hotel needs a thorough cleaning"
The hotel needed vacuuming throughout. We brought a bathroom defect to the attention of the front desk and they fixed it right away. Everything else was fine.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2014
The walls were very thin and we could hear other guests while trying to sleep. Everything else was average. I was expecting more from a 4/5 rating.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"great value"
It was my second time staying there and the experience was once again positive. There were problems that I easily overlooked, such as the toilet that occasionally needed the top removed to stop the water from running and the tub faucet that dripped. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was adequate.
4 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
Pat
Only drawback was how cold the sweet rolls were in the a.m. Should have been taken out of freezer much earlier. Probably would have micro waved them anyway, but that was the only negative thing. Otherwise our four nights there were very good. Room very well remade. Front desk people very helpful and friendly. Doubt you will want some of my review.
4 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Don Edwards
We were pleased with hotel. Good price and comfortable stay.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"My shoe was stolen from my room."
My shoe was stolen from my room. I've to beg the front desk to change my bed sheets after four days. The housekeeping is terrible. Breakfast is the worst!!!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
We stayed there in May it was great Went back in September it change Breakfast had fewer items. no Detroit tigers games on TV carpet in hallway and lobby very dirty stairway had bad smell had to take elevator the staff was still great
5 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Room smelled like smoke but hotel says non smoking
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"business"
The hotel was fine but the breakfast was lacking and I ended up going out to eat because their options were limited.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014