All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong
555 Shanghai Street, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The best hotel value in Hong Kong"
I always enjoy my stay at Langham hotels and especially the Langham in Mongkok where the staff go out of their way to be helpful, friendly and very hospitable. There is not one thing I can point my finger at that was not 100% or did not contribute to another most enjoyable stay. Whether it is a business or pleasure trip, this hotel is perfect for it.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
TroubleShooter
"As usual"
Good staff, and good services as usual. Its one of the best hotels in hong kong
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Hatem
Fantastic hotel with a great location! Will definitely stay again on my next trip to Hong Kong!
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
Laura B
"Great as usual"
Its my first choice in hong kong. And i will never change it
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Hatem
"Location, location, location!!!"
This was a very enjoyable hotel experience. We had an awesome "Couples massage" in the beautiful spa on the 41st floor. The concierge was knowledgeable and gave great advice for touring the surrounding area. Hotel is just a block to the train station and great shopping areas. We had a bit of an upset with the spa charging us about 50% more than we expected… I would suggest having the price agreed to in writing prior to massage, to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2014
Jim D
"Amazing hotel, OK location."
Gotta say, i eas a little concerned as the cab driver took us from the Kowloon airport express station to the hotel. Outside of the hotel and accompanying shopping mall the area is very ... Interesting... But the service at the hotel, the spacious rooms, and the proximity to the Mong Kok MTR make up for it. The hotel deserves 5 stars. The staff go out of their way to be helpful. We had an end room, with big windows. The amenities (microwave, frig, slippers, robes) were very convenient and comfortable. I traveled with my son, who is not that adventurous food-wise and the shopping mall has a supermarket on one of the basement levels so I was able to grab food supplies there to keep in the frig. The rooftop pool was a great place to rest between check-out and the time we left for the airport. Heading back to the airport we took the MTR to Tsing Yi (one transfer) a much better way to pick up the Airport Express than Kowloon + cab.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
d.s.
"Overall Excellent."
I flew in to Hong Kong to attend my beloved uncle's funeral service. To offset the super sadness, I received an extremely warm welcome by the registration staff on my arrival early in the morning after a long flight on December 4th. Hot towel was offered to me at the time of registration. Although there was no room available to me yet but I was offered to refresh myself at no cost in "Chuan Spa" on the 41st floor where it was very relaxing in the morning after the long flight. The guestroom was a bit small (two twin beds), but view is remarkable. I get the partial view of the harbor which was distant. Overall, the service staff from the bell person, registration, restaurant to the housekeepings are awesome, attentive and professional. I really enjoy the stay. That said, there is room for improvement though. I'd recommend the food items on the breakfast buffet should alternate more frequently instead of the same daily.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
Lawrence
Conveniently located, direct access to MTR station, well appointed rooms
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Alvin
"Very, very nice Hotel in the Heart of Mongkok!"
The staff was very professional and nice, they did not have a room for us at 1:30 pm, we came back at 4 and got a free upgrade... I did not expect (which was very nice) the house keeper came to my room after I checked in to close my room curtain, clean the bathroom and make my bed ready for sleep. Everyone at the Hotel was very helpful. It's worth the money!! I highly recommend it.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
jen
"Nice and great stay!"
Excellent stay from check in to check out. I will definitely stay here again if I am going to be in the HK area. Also Club L is worth the extra $$$. Highly enjoyed my stay and hope to go back one day.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Dennis
"Excellent value, great location"
Overall, the hotel was great. A few minor quibbles: High Speed internet was not free (they were nice enough to include water and electricity, I don't see why they would have a separate charge for internet connectivity). The room was a bit small, but still big enough, but barely big enough. They have a separate "service charge". That bugs. I hate being nickel and dimed. If they say the room is $300 per night, it should be $300,,, not $300 plus a $75 service charge for a total of $375. They also did not have a list of TV channels available in the room. When I called to ask for a list, they said it was being updated. Really? Could I have the latest list? Yesterdays list? No. I couldn't. But these are minor points. I would definitely recommend the hotel to others and I would definitely stay in the hotel again.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Fabulous location, cannot be beat!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Amazing, Amazing, Amazing..."
The staff were exceptional. Esther went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. I got ill after leaving Thailand for Hong Kong. The staff were brilliant in sending an outside doctor to my room who attended to me professionally and prescribed meds that worked wonders. Overall, we had a brilliant stay.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Moya
"Nice place to stay in Hong Kong"
Very nice place, very comfortable. Staff was great. Stayed five days, no complaints. Good location.
5 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2013
"Great Place to Stay in the Heart of it All"
If you like the feel of the city and want to be in the heart of it all stay at Langham Place. You'll be just a few blocks from the open air market, close to public transportation and attached to the mall. In addition, the double decker tour bus stops right across the street! What more could you want? Concierge and front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Stayed here with my Mom who is ultra picky. She was impressed. Had a room with a great view of the city on the 37th floor. Would definitely go back.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Paulette
"Very good hotel to consider with"
The accommodation are always good when comes to this hotel. Very like it and will be back soon. Location is very convenient to every thing you need for both family trip and business trip.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
AW
"Brief business overnighter"
Excellent experience. Clean and well managed. Staff freindly and facilities spotless.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Stan
"Excellent hotel ... if the location works for you."
Great hotel with excellent facilities (gym, restaurants, club, pool, etc.). Check the location of the hotel as there is not a lot around there
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Sergio G.
"Great location and extremely clean!"
Great location and extremely clean and cordial staff!
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"great for anyone"
Superb service and facilities. My only issue was a slightly musty smell in the hallways.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"Wonderful Stay"
Great experience. Love the location. Service was impeccable. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
YK
"Great location!"
Great stay! Love it. Reasonable room size. Good location.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Conveniently located within Kowloon"
Everything was perfect about the hotel as far as quality and location. Our only issue was that there was an odor in the bathroom that wouldn't go away even after cleaning that we eventually got used to.
4 night trip with friends May 22, 2013
"A Different propose of hotel hosting"
Super - they really differentiates from the pack
3 night romance trip May 1, 2013
"Perfect location"
This is an excellent hotel with superb service.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Awesome for everyone!"
Langham is the perfect place to stay! It is in such a great location and the MTR is right outside the hotel. The staffs are so kind and goes above and beyond expectations. We had a really great view of the city in our bedroom. Our bathroom was also great-- big, bright and clean! Will definitely come back again!
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
Tiffany
"Slow and unreliable internet, but otherwise good"
The internet access was slow and unreliable, but the hotel was comfortable, had good staff, and was in a good location directly connected to the shopping mall and MTR station.
3 night trip Mar 25, 2013
"Modern Hotel in a Great Location"
The Langham Place is a standout option in Kowloon. As a visitor whose main focus was dining, about half of the places we wanted to eat were in Kowloon. The staff was extremely friendly and the public areas well kept. Our room was clean and well attended to and a request to have two beds versus one was accommodated in a half hour right after we arrived. In the interim we were given two drink coupons to enjoy a beer at the bar. The pool is on the 41st floor and impressive. I tried to view the light show on our final night but was unable to see it from this vantage point. The highlight was the spa in the locker room which included a sauna, steam room, and hot tub. It was a perfect place to unwind before my midnight flight across the Pacific. The hotel kept my baggage during my final day and allowed me to come back, grab clothes to change, and utilize the spa before showering and catching a cab. The hotel can be reached for under $12 USD per person by taking the 15 minute Airport Express train to Kowloon followed by a ten minute taxi. My only disappointment would be that the Metro/Subway stop which is advertised in the basement probably takes about 15 minutes to get to via walkways, through a crowded mall, and even a basement grocery store. However, this is much like most of the MTR stations in Hong Kong. Once you get there it is very convenient and a taxi ride to most of the places you would want to go in Kowloon is within the 20 HKD base fare (under $3 USD).
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Seth
"good for visitors who want to go shopping"
location good, metro nearby, shops close, bed too small, so is the room
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
Davis
We stayed in a club room in late December and really enjoyed our stay. The room was great and the club lounge a nice addition. I would a more central hotel, but the location is easy to access via the subway. However, the Airport Express train does not stop close to the hotel, so a short taxi ride is required.
Other trip Jan 23, 2013
"Great for families"
Easy access to underground trains. Next to shopping centers.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
"Hidden Treasure"
What a gem! High tech, comfortable room. Great art displays in public areas. Convenient mall access. Great restaurants.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2012
"Rooms need renovation and fumigation"
The lobby looks great and the staff was friendly but the room was small and I was greeted upon arrival in my room by a roach climbing up the shower wall! The bed was beyond hard and the room was small and in need of a renovation. The food was ok at best, but seeing a roach in a brightly lit hotel bedroom only makes one wonder what is lurking in the kitchen. You know you have had a bad stay when you are glad to leave the hotel and that's how I fealt the next day. I was there for one night and that was more than enough for me.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
August
"The best bath sheets (towels)"
The best hotel towels (bath sheets) I have ever experienced!
2 night trip Nov 1, 2012
Alan
"Excellent business--mall centered five star hotel"
Excellent location, good value for money, great facility, very good customer support.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
Jake
"Read reviews, made the right choice"
I'm so glad I chose this hotel for my 2-day stay in Hong Kong. One reviewer said the hotel is located in the "real" Hong Kong and they were right! It's right down town in the MongKok area where there are plenty of Chinese eateries, street food and markets, not glitzy at all but it gives you a taste of the local community. There's a 7-11 right on the corner, but if you want western food, your only choices are McDonalds' Pizza Hut or KFC lol The subway station is one block from the 7-11, so VERY convenient. And the subway system is outstanding!!! So easy to use...just press the end location of where you're trying to go and it automatically shows you the cost. That's it!! For shopping, the Ladies Market is about 3-4 blocks away so get ready to bargain!! It's very congested in this area so keep this in mind. There are a lot of people shopping, eating, etc so if you're a fast walker like me, you'll have to exercise some patience :) And about the hotel, nicely modern and service was good. The lobby is not on the ground floor so you'll want to take the elevator. I was sharing with a business colleague so we got two twin beds and though the room is on the smaller side, we were able to move around. The bathroom was big enough for one person to move around comfortably. They even had a welcome message with our names on the telephone. Oh, and there's a mall adjacent to the hotel where you can both shop and eat.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2012
Travel4Business
"always great"
I stay here all the time when in HK. Great hotel. Clean, friendly staff, great price.
4 night trip Nov 21, 2012
bmall1212
"Simply Superb!"
Great location and a great hotel. I have been to Langham Place a few times which is very conveniently located for shopping, food, and entertainment. The hotel staff and their service is amazing. It doesn't matter if it's a family trip or a business one (done both), the hotel is just amazing to stay at!
Other trip Nov 21, 2012
Pomi
""Great Hotel for Business and Holiday!""
Arriving at the hotel and checking-in was a breeze. The duty manager personally welcomed us. Being an Expedia Elite Member, we got a room upgrade and late check-out. The room was well maintained and bigger than most Hongkong hotel rooms. Located at the center of Hongkong's shopping district and adjacent to the MTR station was another plus. Definitely recommended!
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
Alvin
"Great location, great staff, but.."
Great location; wonderful staff. Very small room for the price. Some technical problems: TV did not work, bathroom door lock that was impossible to operate due to bad installation.
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
"Nice Hotel Poor Quality Food"
Hotel was very nice. Only one complaint, food was poor quality and hot food mostly cold.
4 night trip Oct 28, 2012
This is great hotel to stay on your next trip to Hong Kong. Rooms were very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 26, 2012
"A convenient gem!"
Convenient location and right in the heart of the markets, food, mall, movie house, currency exchanges, you name it! The hotel is beautiful as the rooms. The staff was overwhelmed with guest and traffic but they made it good for all. Elevators were also a bit slow but it's physics of people. Overall, two thumbs up!
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
Ilovehongkong
"Great hotel in the middle of everything"
We loved our stay at the Langham Mongkok! As you step into the hotel, the place smelled wonderful. We even bought a bottle of the 'ginger flower' air fragrance to bring home to preserve the smell. Our room was a bit small but it was clean and comfortable and we had a good view of the ocean and the Hong Kong cityline. The location can't be beat. We have stayed in TsimShaTsui before and liked the excitement and convenience of Mongkok better. It was great to be able to go back to the hotel room to take a rest and a shower (the weather was hot and humid during our stay so this was a big plus). We look forward to returning to this hotel when we visit Hong Kong again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
LT
"Close to MTR, shopping, wet market, good eats!"
One of the best destination hotels in the world! The rooftop swimming pool is pristine, wonderful views of the harbor and city. Fitness Center tops. Staff is very pleasant, remembered us, gave us a "higher up" 16th floor room. This was our 4th stay at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
A Senior Vagabond Couple
Great customer and rooms. Location perfect for shopping
Other trip Sep 5, 2012

"Awesome hotel at the height of luxury"
An awesome hotel service was impeccable location is great easy access to Subway. Connected to a mall if you like shopping. Will be by only hotel next time I visit HongKong
5 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
andrew
My 3rd stay at this hotel - everything is very convenient from the location to everything in the rooms. I always look forward to staying at this hotel and the roof top pool is excellent. My room was a little small - my only negative :)
4 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Catherine
"High recommend the Langham Place Hotel!"
We had 3 nights at the Langham Place Hotel. We were upgraded to a bigger corner room which was a great size. The bed was a bit too hard for us but the pillows were good. We particularly enjoyed the breakfasts, the food was great and the staff were wonderful. The staff in all areas of the hotel were so friendly and helpful, we were really impressed. It was great having the shopping mall right over the road!
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Carl
NZ
"Quality hotel"
Very convenient .Room is very clean and comfortable !will definitely come back to this hotel on my next trip to Hong Kong.
3 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015