All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
500 Stevens Dr, Philadelphia, PA, 19113, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Easy access to 95"
The staff and waitresses at restaurants were extremely helpful. They treated me as the reason for their job and not as an interruption. Quite impressive. The rooms were excellent, and even the tv channel selections were good.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
"Gorgeous"
Love the hotel. It is beautiful. Room was spacious and bed was amazing!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Hollie
I went to this hotel while my son played in an ice hockey tournament about 10 min away. The hotel customer service is wonderful and the renovations are stunning however they are only done in the lobby. The rooms are nice, clean but a lil outdated.And the surrounding neighborhood leaves a lot to be desired but the hotel is like being in a completely differenct part of town. We had a problem with our shower not draining and the shower head squirting all over the bathroom when turned on. We called the front desk and within maybe 5 min maintenance was there. The maintenance man was soo professional fixed our problem in no time at all and ask if he could get us some sodas, ice cream, etc for our inconvenience(which really wasn't an inconvenience to me I just didn't want the shower head to damage the bathroom). We paid an extra $20 for our reservation to have breakfast included. The breakfast was tasty and had an array of food to choose from, even a create your own omelette station! Our whole team stayed here and enjoyed the stay..I would def recommend this hotel
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Excellent! First Philadelphia airport hotel that we have liked.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
We have been staying here for years. 10 minutes by car to center city Philly. Modern hotel. Price is right and free parking. Nothing in the area except the airport. Rooms clean, big, mostly well maintained. We had a small problem which was fixed promptly. Staff excellent, friendly and helpful. Hotel lobby was just completely renovated - even nicer than before. Restaurant for breakfast is very overpriced. Service was good. Food was eh and small quantity - eat elsewhere! We would stay here in the future.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel Review"
The service was pleasant and professional. The hotel lobby was undergoing renovation; however, what really needed renovating was our room. The first impression was the smell upon entering the room. I assumed that the room was a prior smoking room, converted with minimal effort to a non-smoking room. The room, although relatively clean with comfortable beds, looked as if it was old and used hard. For instance, the carpet was worn and gave the impression of brown-striped, astro-turf. The colors, wallpaper, and bedspread from the 1970's. The stucco ceiling had previous repairs that were clearly done quickly and with minimal effort to match the rest of the ceiling. The bathroom wallpaper was cut and half-pasted back in to place. The bathroom grout was in serious need of cleaning; and, mold was evident around the shower. My daughter got a shower, but the tub simply filled up and failed to drain for 30 min. This was also the case with the sink. Considering this very unsanitary, my wife and I chose NOT to shower at the hotel. The surrounding area was for the most part a swamp. It was however secluded and reasonably quiet. The hotel was quite a ways from our economy parking lot, and required a GPS to find.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Close to Airport"
Room was excellent, but under renovation. So construction noise and dust was evident. The service at breakfast was non-existent on weekend.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
There were other guests who were in surrounding rooms that were loud at 2am and maintenance was being done in the hotel
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
lisa
"Reasonable cost, close to city."
The staff was very helpful and professional. There was very loud construction going on in the lobby when we checked in and we could hear it all the way up on the 9th floor in our room, but it stopped before the evening hours. We did not eat there, but the bartender was very friendly and professional. The room was fine.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Catherine
"Excellent!!"
Everything was excellent the room, their food, the staff were really nice, my kids usually give me a hard time to put them to sleep but after laying down for 5 minutes in those beds they were knocked out!!!
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
Rosa
"Close to Airport"
Excellent service, nice staff, clean hotel
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Pam
"Fine in a pinch, but it needs a facelift"
I was disappointed because my room looked nothing like the rooms in the Expedia photos for the hotel. They show modern and updated rooms. Mine had decor that was more than 10 years past and the room was rather shabby. Additionally, while I reserved a room with a King, I got a room with two Doubles. The towels are skimpy, there are no water bottles, the room felt clammy. Since I was doing a quick overnight due to a cancelled flight, I could deal with it, but I wouldn't walk on the rugs without shoes.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Renovation was being done and I was not aware or would have stayed somewhere else.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
amy
Lobby was under construction and a mess, bathroom not the cleanest
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2013
"Extremely pleased with my experience"
Although the in-hotel restaurant was quite expensive, the hotel itself was very nice. The hotel looked exactly like the picture (which is saying a lot, since they only show the good side in the pics. The room was clean when we arrived, but we only stayed 2 days. Air conditioning worked to perfection, but the heat didn't work at all, so our room was just cold ... so we stayed under the covers. Overall, both me and my wife were quite satisfied and would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Kenny V
"Somewhat diappointed"
No HBO even hotel listed that there was, shuttle service took 40 minutes to pick me up, only 2 miles from airport
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
This was a really nice hotel, however, I had requested 2 rooms with 2 beds in each when I booked the room. We couldn't check in until late, so when we got there they gave us two rooms. When we went to the rooms, each room only had a king size bed. We had six adults and one child. So, I was a little put off by this. The hotel had been full at this point and they couldn't even offer us a cot because they were out of them too. All they could offer were some more blankets and pillows.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Normally a decent hotel for an overnight before a flight. I was not happy when I was sweating all night. The Air Conditioning barely worked, which made for an unpleasant night. On the bright side, the staff is always very friendly and courteous.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Such friendly service!!!"
The hotel itself hearkens back to the 80's, but the rooms are spacious and clean. Balconies over pool are a nice touch. The service is ridiculously friendly and helpful - above and beyond expectation. SO HELPFUL!! Hotel restaurant food was also better than I thought it would be.
2 night business trip May 20, 2013
"Kind and helpful staff...."
All very kind people including the shuttle drivers that were understanding even when I accidentally boarded the wrong shuttle bus.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Nice hotel, under remodel difficult to find"
My title sums it all up. There was remodeling going on so the lobby area was cluttered with construction. It took me perhaps an hour using MapQuest to find the hotel--it is off the beaten path from the Interstate and too close to the hood for a woman to be driving in the middle of the night. I would not stay there again due to the inconvenient location.
1 night business trip May 16, 2013
Christy
"Comfortable"
If you book through hotels.com you might want to call hotels.com and get the confirmation number for the actual hotel. When I arrived they couldn't not find me in the system with the confirmation # emailed to me. The room was very clean. I'm just a stickler about bathrooms; the edges of the floors where just looked over. Besides that very clean.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Would strongly recommend this hotel to anybody, as soon as I walked in the door we were greeted by very nice hotel staff that were very helpful and went out of their way to make you comfortable, king size bed was very comfortable and bathroom was very clean, tv was a bit confusing as they have directv but have it set up like cable, but still was able to watch anything you wanted to, stayed there after a phillies game, kind of out of the way for being at a phillies game but I will deff stay there again even if we are just going to a game because it was that nice of a hotel
Other trip May 6, 2013
Kris
"Why do you charge for wifi"
Very nice hotel, and staff. The extra .charge for wifi bothers me.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Good but could be better.."
No microwaves were availible and each time I called down stairs it took a while for someone to answer the phone. Other than that it was good. Staff is not very involved with customers. I barley saw any staff.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
I think the hotel could use a face lift....modernize the rooms with a microwave and a full mirror.
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2013
"Renaissance retreat."
The hotel has a unique design with the glass atrium and open air feel so it does not appear like the traditional hotel and lodging experience. The size of the room was comfortable and the bathroom was accommodating for both my husband and me to try and prep together. Overall the space worked well. The welcome smell of a sanitized bathroom was a bonus. I was a bit taken by the furniture; I do know it is a renaissance experience. Also the added treat of a lobby movie with popcorn on Friday evening was an asset; not quite sure if this was due to the high school debaters.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
Rese
"Over-Rated"
I'm not sure what a 3-4 hotels should be like, but this was not it. No fridge in the room, no bottled water; the kind of things I have come to expect. It served the purpose of a place to sleep for the night. Would not recommend for any other purpose.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Mediocre"
Called front desk multiple times no one answered. Shower grout was dirty and gross. Restaurant was very expensive. The free Internet was not actually free. Parking lot was far distance from hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2013
This hotel needs major improvements.. It looks as if it was thrown together quickly to hide holes and dirt. Towels and linens were brown and dingy.. Glasses had lipstick stains on them.. Although the guy at front desk was very friendly I would never stay there or recommend this hotel again!
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2013
Q.
the hotel had some broken outer windows from room 710. the hotel had a store that was poorly stocked with a cashier that had a heater sitting beside it with her shoes off. Besides that, the hotel had a nice modern designs.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Ken
"Horrible experience"
All the rooms where very dirty the linens weren't clean and I had to be switched to a different room twice. Found a mouse in one room and a toilet full of feces in another one. Smh just horrible never again
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
curt
"Excellent Hotel"
I had a wonderful stay and was most impressed with the cleanliness of th rooms. The only thing I had issue with was paying for the internet service.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Dee-Jay
The room service is severely over rated. And we kept the glasses in our room for the night so when housekeeping cleaned next morning, all they did was put our glasses by the railing instead if to room service. Besides that, amazing stay. 85 degree pool. Good machines in gym. Easy access into Philly and literally 3 minutes from airport
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2013
Don
"Great Value for a Great Hotel"
We had a great experience as soon as we arrived and were greeted by Patrick. He was friendly, professional and courteous. I was very impressed with our room, it was very clean. Everyone else who worked in the hotel was extreamly friendly to us especially the shuttle drivers. The only complaint I have is there must have been at least 100 kids running around the hall way and up and down the elevators who were extreamly loud and there appeared to be no one supervising them or trying to get them under control. And although our room was so much better than I expected the noise level was very annoying even coming through the vents in the bedroon of the suite. With all of this said I would stay at this hotel again if we were to travel this route in the future.
Other trip Feb 5, 2013
Pat
"Pre Flight Hotel"
easy parking and shuttle service to airport, nice new hotel
Other trip Jan 13, 2013
"Mixed Emotions"
My wife and I only stayed one night into the current New Year (1 Jan 2013). The intent is to have a peaceful evening in our room understanding that parties and entertainment were below. All throughout the night into at least 6am the next morning literally there was loud and disrespectful people in the hallway and and to add misery our bathroom sink and shower tub was clogged with the water slowly draining! The front desk and resturant personnel were outstanding!
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
"Good overall"
Water drained really slowly. Nearly called maintenance but decided it wasn't worth the trouble for the two days I was there.
2 night trip Dec 4, 2012
Vince
"philly airport"
Lovely hotel. We were in town for a college tour. No one told us the philly marathon was the next day. the pool felt cold to the finger touch.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"Good enough"
I stayed here after a week stay at a 5 star resort so it was a bit of a shock to the system when I checked in. The place is clean enough but definitely dingy and in need of a face lift. It's a close drive from the airport which was my priority. It's definitely a 3 star and NOT a 4 star as indicated on the reviews. I'd probably try the Marriott next time before staying here again but if the $50 difference is an issue this place was fine enough for an airport hotel
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2012
"Can't decide which part was best!"
I'm a pretty indecisive person, so when we arrived at the Renaissance I was naturally concerned as to whether or not I made the right decision booking it for the night. These concerns went away as soon as we entered the doors--the office staff were the friendliest people I've met in Philadelphia. The room was clean and most comfortable, the beds were so soft I almost considered covering up and watching tv as opposed to traveling around town! When we asked the front desk where to park when we went out to dinner that night they were most helpful and informative about easier transportation options in the city (If I don't have to drive in downtown Philly, I won't!!!). We ended up taking the complimentary shuttle to the airport with different maps courtesy of the hotel, our driver was extremely nice and helpful, and we took all their advice saving a load of money on cab fare and parking!! Our sleep was nice, the bathroom had extremely warm water and didn't fog up too bad, and the coffee machine provided us with a good pick-me-up for the next day!! If you're looking for an affordable (we're all working part-time college students), clean, safe and comfortable room...I wouldn't consider anywhere else! This hotel is beautiful and the people working there are saintly, I can't wait until we have to pick up or drop somebody else off at the airport!
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Morgs
"Not Business Friendly"
I was surprised when I booked my Room, that there was availability until I arrived on the Hotel. It isn't convenient to the Airport or Downtown Philadelphia. The on-premise Store does not take Credit Cards, and the Property is almost empty.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2012
Mr. Cocktail
"This puppy needs a major refurbishment."
Marriot needs to either spend some money on this hotel or rebrand it. It is very tired.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
"Best Hotel Deal Close to Italian Market"
Great stay. Loved the hotel and service. Hated the convoluted roads to So. Philly and back. Even with GPS it was difficult to navigate without getting lost. Therefore, not convenient for our purposes but still very beautiful hotel.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
m. liberatore
"great for close to airport location"
The rooms was clean and comfortable. There is a restaurant onsite. Best part - the most comfortable bed leading to a perfect night's sleep.One drawback - fill up before heading to hotel. There are no close gas stations and I was stuck paying the rental car gasoline fee.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2012
"My stay could have been better."
During my stay I experienced a loud humming noise in our room. The noise made it difficult to sleep. I informed the staff , who then inforrmed the G.M. The G.M. said he would ask engineering to try to determine the cause. By the time we left engineering still had not responded. However a housekeeping staff member immediately knew what the source of the noise was. It was one of the machines in the kitchen area adjacent to the rooms on the same floor.The mirror in the bathroom had water spot residue clearly the length of the mirror. Also the drain was not working properly when we were showering. So dirty water was not rinsing down the drain. It was filling the tub as we were cleaning the rest of our body. So my legs and feet were receiving the residue. These are two issues which were easly correctable.I would have appreciated a better response from the management. I hope this feedback will make future guests stay more pleasant.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
The staff was awesome. Great customer service. Breakfast was good too. We will be back. My only complaint was that the bed was too soft.
Romance trip Sep 21, 2012
"7 AM Wake Up Call With a Hammer"
I have stayed here many times. In fact, this is the hotel that my company usually selects when we have events in the Philadelphia area. Service was great and room was fine, though we were more than annoyed when construction began on the other side of the wall at 7 AM on a Sunday morning. Drills, hammers, and a lot of yelling. After several complaints, we were told that our money would be refunded for the stay.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
Good hotel, good value. Have stayed here many times and never disappointed. 10 min from Philly - with no traffic.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
"close to airport"
Great Bed, shower and good breakfast. Near airport. Large event style hotel. Very near to airport. Need car or taxi to get to city.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012