All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here211 S First Street, San Jose, CA, 95113, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Xmas Eve Stopover"
Very comfortable. Very friendly staff each time I stay there. Parking fee is annoying but everything else was great.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Great Affordable Spot in Downtown"
Great location - walkable to SAP Center and all restaurants downtown. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Only downsides were that the rooms are very petite (fine for a couple but not nearly big enough for more than two), parking was expensive and the hotel had their restaurant shut down throughout our stay (which was a bummer because the menu looked great). Bottom line - for the price and location, it's the best option in downtown SJ!
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Alexandra
"good value."
excellent location in downtown. the staff [from valet to front desk] were really nice & helpful. def would return.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Overall a good hotel experience"
Overall I was pleased with the hotel especially because of the price and location. I will be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Great Downtown Location"
Short overnight stay between train arrival and flight departure. I enjoyed finding the seasonal ice-skating ring and Christmas in the park within short walk distance on Market Street.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Pahl
Enjoyed It Soo much stayed an extra 2 nights
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
GEORGE
"They gave us the wrong room"
Overall the hotel was very nice and I was pleased with everything except that they gave us the wrong size bed. We sought out and reserved a King sized bed and then we got a Full or maybe Queen. That was really disappointing. When we arrived late at night after a long day of travel we were too tired to complain and be moved so we made due but it was much less comfortable than we expected.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Caitlin
"four points"
very clean room, staff very friendly and helpful
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
kenneth
"A nice place to stay in downtown."
We found the stay comfortable, although it was only for a single night. Things which i didnt like - the hotel cannot fix it (1) Additional parking fees. I missed that point when i made the reservation. The great deal was no longer a great deal adding the parking fee. I guess it is typical of downtown hotels. (2) there is no easy way to get into the hotel from the parking lot. especially I had to haul all my stuff from across the parking lot -- Recommend people park at front desk to drop passengers and baggage. Note - none of these 3 factors effected my rating. this is just to know other awareness.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Parking at the hotel is extra charge."
Parking fee $23 is extra charge. Not included in the booking. Overnight street parking around the hotel is hard to find. You will need to park a few blocks away in not so desirable neighbhorood. The hotel room itsel is comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Arthur
"Short stay but lovely"
It was for one night, visiting San jose with my gf, it was priced fairly and the location was right in the middle of downtown near fairmont hotel and restaurants and movie theaters, I think it's a lovely small hotel for people who just want a place to sleep and with a good location
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
abdul
"Parking is a joke"
I found out that parking was $23 when I got there.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"pleasant"
Only bad part was having to pay an extra 23.00 dollars for parking
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
david
"great"
Great place, Nightly parking expensive.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Nice room and the shuttle service to Disneyland was very convenient.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
nina
"Downtown SJ"
Great staff and nice room. We were next to elevator with only a small window into a central shaft. The location is walking distance to downtown San Jose. The desk light didn't work, the volume on a the TV didn't work for half the channels, and the ice machine on our floor was not working. The hotel was the cheapest in downtown so we expected some negatives. I'd stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
C Michael
"Excellent Service"
Excellent front desk service, helpful staff. Rooms are well maintained. Overall, I had a wonderful, memorable experience.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Nice hotel in the middle of downtown San Jose"
This was a utility room for the night, as I'd planned to check in around midday, have lunch in downtown San Jose, take a nap, walk to a holiday party at a friend's house nearby, and walk safely back to a comfortable slumber. The room was small, but neat and clean. The desk chair was surprisingly comfortable, not always a feature at even more expensive hotels. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was quiet despite its proximity to others. The parking attendant gets extra props for allowing me to bolt up the stairs immediately adjacent to the lot instead of walking all the way around the building to the lobby in the absolutely torrential rain. Everyone was nice and congenial. The building is old, and only four stories, and had a pleasing antique feeling. You can't get closer to downtown, and at about $100 less than a larger hotel that I could have thrown a baseball at and hit, an all-in-all good stary.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Not great, not awful"
Got a "deal" on Expedia. Room was very strangely shaped, small window. Musty smelling. $23 parking was a joke. I won't be staying here again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
m
"no sleep"
Didn't sleep well due to the fact you can hear your neighbors door close & everytime they used the bathroom. And parking is not free.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great hotel, will definitely book again."
Great place to stay in the middle of Downtown San Jose. Walking distance to tons of bars, restaurants, clubs and the light rail. Room has movies to rent, and was very clean and comfortable. Downstairs is a restaurant and bar, which is really nice and convenient.Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to stay in San Jose.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Loud music played at 3am took security long time to stop it then at 5am dump truck with loud back up siren woke us up then trolley bells kept ringing night and day
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
teacherlq
"Nice hotel, central"
Good room, good service, flexible to keep our luggage at early arrival
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Sigurd
Only stayed 1 night, arriving very late that night and leaving very early the next morning. So kind of hard to rate because I was there maybe 9 hours max, and slept for most of it.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
G
"Good!!"
best choice!
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
"comfortable night"
I enjoyed this hotel very much. The bed was comfortable. The floor carpet was clean and fleet good. The restroom was nice and clean. Expect for the top of the show on the edges were dirty. I dislike the coffee but I think all hotel coffee is bad. And I couldn't get the hair dryer to work. I don't know if it was broken or I just couldn't turn it on. And I think the parking needs the most improvement. A entrance from the parking to the lobby would be nice. And for +$20, they should park your car for you. No big major things. I enjoyed my stay a lot. I would recommend this hotel. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Awesome place to stay"
My daughter is at SJSU and this is the best place to stay in every time I visit her. It's clise to the campus the hotel is clean and the staff is amazing.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
candy
Tim at the front desk was awesome!! Very nice stay but unaware of the $23 parking charge. Beautiful hotel. Stylish but small rooms.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Uncomfortable pillows"
Uncomfortable pillows
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Small but comfortable"
It was comfortable but rooms were very small. They had the lowest self parking fees at $23/night with in/out privaledge
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
I needed a place to spend the night in san jose this place was highly recommend to me.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
sorin
"great location"
The room space too small
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Dina
"San Jose Sheraton"
Clean room located close to restaurants. Being charged additional $26.00 to park our car in the hotel parking lot was excessive.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
david
"You have to add $25-30 for parking"
Nice hotel.. but you have to add $25-30 for parking as very limited street parking
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"We decided not to stay there because of the noise."
We checked into our room near 5:00 pm. We left and returned near 10:00 pm. Our room was on the second floor, above their restaurant. We could hear the music and talking in the restaurant. The window in the room faced a courtyard, where we could hear people talking. In the room next to us the people were cheering loudly. The staff was good at addressing the noise in the room next door, but, could not help with the people in the courtyard or the noise from restaurant. We opted to not stay because we knew we would not be able to sleep. The next day the manager left me a voice mail, stating she wanted to make it right and refund my money. I returned her call multiple times and she has never responded.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Margarita
"Good family visit"
Great central location in San Jose, fun little downtown
"Good hotel except breakfast and morning staff"
The hotel was good except for the room service breakfast. They charged me almost $25.00, which included a mandatory gratuity and delivery charge, and I received stone hard toast, under cooked scrambled eggs, ham that was likely from a very old pig, and potatoes. It was all cold when it was delivered and I am guessing it had been cooked the night before. When I told the people at the front desk they said they would take care of it and have yet to do so. The check in staff was awesome (Mr. Soloman in particular so ask for him), but the check out staff did not even offer to help my heart patient husband with our bags, he had to get the cart and bring it to the room and return it to the office while they watched, there was no one else in the check in lobby.
Dianna
"Recommend for location, style, cleanliness, price"
Great place - new renovation is lovely - very modern, unique. Great service - friendly. Excellent location. Costs way too much to park - but it does everywhere in big cities....
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Sandra
"Pillow heaven"
The bed was amazing,the pillows were the best
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Rena
"Best service and value in the area"
I was visiting San Jose on business and this hotel was near my jobsite. The service was very good, each person did their best to make sure I had everything I needed. The pros for this hotel are 1) staff very friendly and helpful, 2) free wifi, 3) free access to nearby health club (one block away), 4) restaurant/room service is excellent. The restaurant is really excellent, and that makes business travel easy, since you don't have to go anywhere else for dinner unless you really want to. Also, they have an extensive collection of whiskeys from around the world. Huge selection and great bartenders.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Jeremy
"Efficient"
It was one night room faced the street it got a little loud but overall clean and friendly. Employees are nice.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Francesca
"Fair price, nice place"
All was well. The only downside was that there were no late night food options.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
vaughn
"Business"
Service was amazing at the front desk. Loved the bar area. Rooms need touch ups. Chips in furniture , marks on the walls. BUT i will be there a guess tonight again. I am there for business downtown with dinner & cocktails for business. I never drink & drive.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"bad accommodation"
I requested for a king bed and it seems like I got a small queen bed
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Thanh
"Cozy"
kind and friendly staff. very nice neighborhood. took us forever to figure out how to get a hold of room service. overall very nice feel, small and cozy in the middle of the big city.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"What a man needs"
Great stay! One of my fav places to enjoy downtown SJ
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Saul
"Clean, quiet, conveniently located."
Staff was friendly and accommodating re info on local attractions and public transportation.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Dagmar
"Friendly Staff and Great Location - odd smelling r"
The floor with the rooms had a very strong chemical smell: either cleaner or fragrance. I had to prop my windows to air it out. Hotel staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Great location. Parking was $23/night
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"not worth it for the price..."
Room was tiny, no mini bar as suggested...was a pleasant enough stay just super cramped (and not in the cozy way). Wouldn't choose this one again.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
danielle
"Very close to transportation, airport and levi"
Everyone is so friendly. The rooms and hotel are very clean and updated. I was not happy that we paid a fair amount of money to not have a closet to hang our clothes, no refrigerator, and no continental breakfast.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014