All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
211 S First Street, San Jose, CA, 95113, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Great location, solid historic building"
Two day stay for business. Old building has charm, reasonably updated - I think they have a unique property. Good functional bathroom, decent internet speeds, desk space was adequate. Location is great. Rates were compelling, though parking is expensive. I would stay here again. Only downside was the fitness room is a windowless closet, and really only one person could use it at a time.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Fine"
Fine
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Ryan
Very nice historic hotel in a great location and at a very reasonable price! Very pleased!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"I'll be back!"
This might be our third stay here. We might return next year.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great price and very convenient"
Great location! A lot of restaurants within walking distance. Nice renovated hotel, with friendly and helpful staff.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Jerry
Awesome! Best nights sleep in days
Small room but nice.
"Really nice."
We went to Mosaic, the bar attached to the hotel, and it was a fun, lively place. The beds are soo comfortable and the rooms are clean and modern.
Megan
"Disgusting . . . Disgusting"
I run a management consulting firm and travel extensively. This is the worst experiences I have had in the last 5 years. Do not go there - booked for two days and left after one. Stay away . . .
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Keeping this in mind for next time :)"
Great experience from start to finish!
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"An enjoyeable stay with all the truth"
The room was defnitely not the size I hadassmd fo the price. It was quite small actually. The hotel itself was ver well kept, staff was very friendly, dining was elegant, smell was fine. As we entered the room it seemed to become quite clostrophobic. Understanding the ize the hotel did a good job at trying to accomodate all the ammenities that a larger hotel might have. They did have an iron and blow dryer, both positives in my book, they did try to leave samples of lotion and mouth wash and things of such... none too impressive though. One use items at best. The walls are paper thin.... becareful what you don't want others to hear. Overall it was a good experience, after all; we did not go down there to stay in the hotel only, we truly used it to store our stuff and sleep in it.... in that, it served its purpose very well.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Randy
"Concert weekend."
In a word FABULOUS!
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
I love that this hotel is so close walking distance of the food court I enjoyed my staying very much, staff was very courteous and friendly they made us feel welcomed, I will come back again on my next trip to San Jose from Los Angeles
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Paper thin walls at 2:30am"
nightly at 2:30AM (the staff we guessed) would leave and laugh and jest to each other loudly, as though you were saying bye to a friend across a parking lot. Well, we were on the second floor in the (SPG preferred rooms) above the patio and were awoken nightly at 2:30am. We complained at 2:30 and when we were leaving, but, same problem occurred following night. If you stay, ask for a room facing the parking lot and not the front of the hotel.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Denis
"Four Points Sheraton San Jose"
Very nice front desk folks, very helpful. San Jose area the hotel is in has a lot of great restaurants. All new San Jose downtown area.
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Night in the city"
Excellent room
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Sophia
"Service simply excellent, hotel can use an upgrade"
Service was absolutely excellent. Every member of the team was great, accommodating and very helpful. But being a Sheraton downtown San Jose/silicon valley, I thought the hotel and rooms felt a little dated and actually a little small. Not that they were bad, but I expected more a little nicer and little more room for the quality that I expect form four points Sheraton. Very very close to 5 stars overall.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Jan
"Excellent locale"
The 4 points is in a perfect locale for the downtown area, easy walking distance to San Jose State University good restaurants and at least $100 cheaper than the other hotels within the block or two. The only drag is the $25 add on per day for parking. I feel the same way about the "Resort Fees" that you have no clue of until you've made the reservation and arrived. Fleecing after the fact. Regardless I very very strongly endorse the 4 points. Being downtown, there are some street folks around, but they never bothered me.
3 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Was not what we expected based on photos. Should have read ratings.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Great stay-- will return to this hotel!"
My sister and I had an overall positive experience with Four Points. The staff was incredibly kind and accommodating. They upheld the highest level of customer service. I only wish they had more comfortable sheets on the bed. The sheets felt itchy and uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Ashley
"Nice hotel!"
We enjoyed our stay at Four Points by Sheraton. First off, Tim at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. He started out stay off so cheerfully! The pillow-topped bed was sooo comfortable! It felt like I was sleeping in a cloud! The location was good too.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2015
Nancy L
"Convenient walking distance to McDonalds, Subway,"
Comfortable stay. Very close to the City Civic Center. We came there for a convention.Every thing was nice.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Desinga
"Meh"
The hotel was very nice and spacious, clean as well. The check in process was a little more lengthy than I would have liked, as I'd just driven for 15 hours. Upon puling into the parking lot I found that I would be charged $23 a NIGHT to park in their lot, which was outrageous and was never mentioned on the website. The elevators were notably hot, sweltering almost, it was very strange. I was pretty upset in the morning, as I was under the impression that a free continental breakfast meant a free assortment of breakfast items, this was not the case as the only breakfast in sight was their pricey menu in the lobby restaurant. Maybe I read the reservation wrong but I was sure that the hotel promised a free continental breakfast. As I checked out I was told that everything was fine and that there would be no additional charges, but when I checked my account later that evening there was a pending charge of $100, funds that I could not access on my rather tight-budgeted trip. So I called and asked them to release the funds, and at first the gentleman was helpful and claimed that he would call Bank of America for me to get the funds released, which he told me he did, but after I called BOA myself it became apparent that he did not. It was not the best hotel experience I've had by far, but the surrounding area was really cool, and everything was in walking distance.
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
The benefit of staying at a hotel downtown is the easy accessibility to everything downtown. However, hotels downtown are generally more run down and extremely noisy. Four Points by Sheraton really did not feel like a luxurious hotel. Here are some problems I had staying there: - The sink faucet leaked out water. - The bathtub stopper did not stop water. - The light in room is so dim and yellow-colored that it made the room look extra old. - The TV had no premium channels; the TV is FULL of advertisements urging you to buy pay-per-view shows. - You can hear all kinds of noises, whether it is from outside the hotel or the hallways.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Tony
"Comfortable stay"
Clean, comfortable, very friendly staff, and short walking distance to San Pedro Square. Not the most trendy hotel around, but a very pleasant stay in a good location.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Must pay for parking"
I was very unhappy to get to my hotel and realized I had to pay for parking per car. There was not even a discount for anyone staying at the hotel. The hotels are,already expensive, we don't need to add any more fees to park our vehicle. Besides the parking situation, everything was OK.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Ruth
"Nice place!"
Nice stay in downtown San Jose!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Emily
"Nicely renovated older hotel"
All around nice hotel. Beautifully renovated but because of its age, the rooms are definitely on the smaller side. Also, they could do a better job of providing information about parking. They made me sign a "no partying" agreement, which actually made me wary that they had problems with this before.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Juliana
"wedding trip"
Comfortable room, just wish the desk and lounge chair had been reversed; could not watch TV with chair next to TV cabinet. Lot of shopping, church, and art museum within easy walking distance. Friendly, helpful staff.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Pretty good"
Helpful people. Nice bed room ok - could use magnifying mirror
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Convenient Walk to Performance Center"
Front desk staff was great. Very responsive to requests
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Out stay"
Always a great experience. Staff are so friendly.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Lizbeth
"College Orientation"
We were in town for orientation at SJSU. The hotel was only a 3 block walk from the hotel. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
HERMAN
"Magical"
I went to celebrate for the night with my lovely girlfriend. Costumer service was phenomenal. They congratulated me in my celebration. Ate, drank and danced the night away. Great location and neighborhood. At the heart danced of San jose. It was an amazing and wonderful night overall
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Walking distance from San Jose Convention Center"
Stayed here because it's conveniently located near the San Jose Convention. Walking distance :D! I couldn't rate this hotel '5 Stars' because the walls are a little thin and I could hear when anyone would walk by. In addition to hearing everything going on outside our room, our toilet kept making a strange sound intermittently throughout the wee hours of the day.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Georgette
"Nice hotel in great location"
The Four Points is a quirky mix of old and new - it dates back to the 1900s. It's been thoroughly renovated, and yet its layout harks back to an older time. It doesn't have the charm of some classically old hotels, but it isn't cookie cutter modern either. People looking for either style will be disappointed with the Four Points. People looking for something a *little* different will be happy here. You can't find a better location in San Jose -- lots of things to do and nice restaurants just 1-2 blocks away.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"San Jose, work & play"
Well kept, very clean, perfect location to enjoy downtown San Jose, parking was perfect (don't complain about parking when in a big city!), great food and bars in the area too.
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Shearton Four Points - Downtown San Jose"
Walking distance close to Tech Museum,SAP Center and Convention Center. Quiet and very comfortable, with dining and lounge in the hotel.Friendly and helpful staff. Parking next to hotel costs 25.00
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Furman
"Quiet Boutique hotel"
This hotel was a pleasant surprise. I usually think anything hotel room over a hundred dollars per night is not worth the money, but this hotel is charming, quiet, emphasis on quiet, and very comfortable. The first nice feature I noticed was the desk clerk inviting us to help ourselves to the bottles of water that were on a table in the lobby. I am really irritated when hotels provide bottles of water but charge $2 a bottle for them. These were complimentary and it was a nice gesture. The room was clean and elegant, the bed very comfy and the linens were crisp and clean but didn't reek of bleach. The bathroom was most unusual. There was a shower AND a separate bathtub. The soap and shampoo is provided in dispensers located in the shower and in the tub area, and they were really nice products. I have always thought those little bottles were so wasteful. I would have liked more towels provided, but the ones that were were nice and fluffy. I could have asked for more towels but it was late and I was too tired to bother.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
V
"Very Comfortable"
I picky about cleanliness this room was very clean. Very comfortable bed and very quite.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Rebecca
"Weekend gateway"
Good, but had to ask to clean the room
3 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Great central location"
Stayed here for a couple nights while a friend was in town. We enjoyed the central location--we could easily walk to bars and restaurants and it was not far from the airport. We didn't eat at the restaurant, but enjoyed that they offered happy hour on the weekend. The sliding bathroom door took some getting used to--it was a thick, heavy door, that if it wasn't shut would make a loud whistling noise at night. Also, it seemed like something that children could possibly be injured trying to use, so be mindful of that if you're traveling with young ones. My friend, who is 6' 2", really appreciated the nice tall shower head--the shower is tall person-friendly!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Perfect for concert overnight stay"
We were in town for a concert at SAP and 4 Points it is perfectly located downtown, its a 10-15 minute walk. When you walk into the hotel it has this great calming fragrance, the only thing that suck is that you pass a sitting area that is packed with smokers. Other than that, its a great place.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
regina
"San Jose Sheraton"
The TV did not work.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
bruce
"Quick Downtown Getaway"
Quick and comfortable stay. We were in SJ to visit some friends downtown for the night. The hotel is in a great location and is always a nice stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Odd Layout but Great Hotel"
The entrance is on the side of the building. The stairs are in the middle and on the outskirts of the higher floors. Room sizes can vary greatly. It was very clean and very quiet. Great location.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Right in the Middle of it All"
A great hotel right in the middle of Downtown San Jose, steps away from restaurants, nightlife, movie theater and more. Great for anyone travelling sans-car. Really nice room on the 4th floor with all the amenities you'd expect at the price point. Luggage storage after check out was convenient as well.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Maureen
"Not a bad place"
Was in town for a concert. Hotel is right in the middle of downtown so travel is easy. The room was quite clean. And upscale compared to many I've seen. 25 dollar parking was rather unfortunate. But lot is next door with an attendant most of the time which is nice.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Cameron
"Amazing service and location"
Awesome location in downtown San Jose! Literally minutes away from food and things to do. Only downside is that you have to pay for parking on top of your hotel stay which is about $23.00. Bummer! Other than that, the service was awesome and the front desk associates were VERY polite from beginning to end. Definitely would stay here again if I were to stay in the San Jose area for a night or two.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Easy, classy, clean"
Four Points is easy, classy, clean, and with great rooms and high thread sheets. And the location is outstanding too. Great service and spot!
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015