All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
154 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA, 02116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"The room was quite comfortable and clean."
Our stay was great, my husband and I was celebrating our first year wedding anniversary. We plan to stay there every year unless we travel out of the country.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
sheree
"Beautiful hotel, great staff!"
Beautiful hotel, one manager was a bit rude, he seemed eager to get us out of the hotel lobby once we checked out but the rest of the staff was amazing, the doorman especially was an amazing help, great guy! hotel was located withing walking distance of the transit, and very comfortable rooms.
Response by Loews Boston Hotel
Dear Ryan, Thank you very much for your feedback! We will definitely look further into your comment regarding the rude manager, as that should never be an issue. We are glad you enjoyed your stay otherwise, and will pass along your kind words to the doorman. We hope to welcome you back in the future!
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Ryan
Great place and location. I will stay again when I am back in boston
Response by Loews Boston Hotel
Thank you very much for your stay, and your feedback! We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Boston!
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Boston -Vacation visit"
My husband and I were very pleased with Loews Boston Hotel. We were especially impressed with the staff and all personnel. They were so pleasant and helpful. Every request for assistance was met quickly and efficiently. The room, although, somewhat small, met our needs. We liked the modern décor which had obviously been upgraded somewhat recently. We would definitely stay at Loews again when in Boston.
Response by Loews Boston Hotel
Dear Sandra, Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay. We will pass along your kind words regarding the staff to the team, as this service is what we strive for each day. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Boston!
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Sandra
"Perfection!"
Have been in many high class hotels all across the nation and this has been the best one so far! Amazing!
Response by Loews Boston Hotel
Dear Latvian, Wow, what a compliment! To be compared and ranked the highest to other high class hotels in the world is just amazing! We appreciate your feedback and thank you for sharing with others! We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to welcome you back in the future!
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Latvian
I paid $549 / night for a room on the 2nd Floor and one window overlooking an interior view of another hotel room. The Hotel had no flexibility in changing my room due to "the type of room booked via expedia". Expedia should drop hotel that do not value their business.
Response by Loews Boston Hotel
We appreciate your feedback, as this helps us look further into your comments and improve upon. We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your room type. We will further investigate this issue. We hope that you visit us again in the future, so that we can show you the true Loews experience.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
A.
"Perfect Location to Boston"
Loews Boston is well located and the service at the hotel from the doorman to the restaurant personnel was outstanding! I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Boston Business"
Disappointed in the bathroom. No room except on the counter for toiletries. Would have preferred a shelf or two. Older building which was refurbished. Overpriced. Small restaurant with good food. Spent more time in room than expected because of the horrible weather
4 night business trip May 30, 2015
joseph
"Great hotel for the Boston Marathon!!"
Nice facilities, great location, wonderful and attentive staff! Would not hesitate to return.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Lily
"Everything I asked for, plus the mini fridge!"
Sean, the valet service guy and "D" the hotel lobby attendant remembered me from last November, I can't thank them enough for their hospitality thru out my stay and my assistant couldn't get enough of the gym and the latte machine, anyone who is looking to compete in the NPC New Englands November 14th should strongly consider watching the daily rates on this hotel and make accommodations accordingly. Thank you again to the entire hotel staff and for letting me check in way earlier than stated.
2 night business trip May 22, 2015
"All around great hotel"
Great, walkable locale - incredibly friendly staff - beautiful, comfortable rooms.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Convenient location, great common area, nice rooms!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Loews"
We stayed 19 days Too long for a hotel No fridge
19 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
kenrick
"Nice, clean hotel with excellent service."
I am unfamiliar with the Boston area and needed a hotel for a business conference. This hotel had excellent rates and was a 10 minute taxi/Uber drive to the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. The hotel is beautiful, clean, nice customer service, and very comfortable.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Alicia
"Boston trip"
Hotel was nice and the staff was very courteous. Couple of notes, during checkout I had requested my car, which had been valeted be brought around and a bellman to pick up my bags in the room. Car was there but bags never got picked up. I would stay at this hotel again but I would not patron the hotel's restaurant again. Waiter was beyond rude, had to complain to manager. For breakfast, incorrect food was brought out then when it arrived it was cold. The coffee was good..
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
The experience was great but the location may not be the best. It took almost 10 min to get a cab on an early Saturday morning, 7:45am.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Little bit nice"
Room was really small. in order to get in the bed you had to come at it straight on.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Stay again"
This was our first trip to the city and it was for the Boston Marathon, so a crazy weekend to say the least. Everything from start to finish was great with the Loews. The personal touch to all the people staying that were running the marathon was fantastic. Very close to everything and the staff was great. Would certainly stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Boston Marathon getaway"
We went to Boston for the Boston Marathon and this hotel was VERY close to the finish line and the price was well worth it! Loews specialized in catering to the athletes with extra special treatments and gifts! great experience and service!
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
keith
"Great location for Boston Marathon"
Wonderful staff. The party after the marathon was greatly appreciated.
"Great location/Less-than-great property"
The Loews was pretty disappointing especially given the high room rate (although it was days before the Marathon which puts pressure on rates). Rooms were very dated in decor and walls/carpets were dirty. Ceiling sprinkler was covered with a grocery store plastic bag. AC was broken, making first night room stay pretty unbearable given the outside temperatures. AC was fixed next day so 2nd night much better. On the positive side, the staff was very nice and very apologetic about the AC situation, which is certainly not their fault. I was told the rooms had been redone two years ago which came as a surprise given overall condition of furnishings, carpet, bathroom. The location is stellar. Right in the heart of Back Bay. You can't beat it if that is where your trip takes you. However, there are better and better-priced properties in the area than this.
J
"Boston Marathon stay"
Expensive place to stay during marathon weekend, but a fantastic location near the finish line. Nice hotel with a superb staff that was well prepared to host and cater to runners. Overall, even though it was expensive, I found it to be a value.
brady
perfect location. Everything was just as it should be.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Denise
"Excellent hotel. Great location."
Had a wonderful time. Great staff and great location. Would love to stay there again sometime :)
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Eva
The staff were very friendly and helpful and the location was great.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Terrific staff and great location"
We stayed at hotel for Easter weekend with other family members. The hotel was close to restaurants, shopping and tourist spots. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Ann
"Best service I have had!"
I brought my daughter and a friend to the Anime convention and booked a stay at Loews. I called the day before to ask some questions. The concierge, heather was so friendly and helpful on the phone. We arrived early and the hotel accommodated an early check in and were very gracious. Heather sent up snacks for the girls. All the staff was lovely and accommodating. It was just so lovely to be taken care of.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Lori
"Great location for seeing the city & wonderful bed"
I was traveling with my mom for a conference, but doing a lot of site seeing. The Lowes was a perfect location to see the city and the Back Bay is a great area of Boston to be based in, yet still take a short taxi ride to the convention center. I reserved the bigger room, but it still seemed small. The bathroom was huge and very nice, except for a cheaper shower head with low water pressure. The beds were AMAZING! They were the stars of the room. The bedding is lush and comfy and warm. That was the only downfall, the room couldn't be set lower than 65 degrees and we were too warm to use the covers some nights. Even though it said it was 65 in the room, if I pulled the covers over me, I started to get too warm. There is no gift shop or vending machines, if you want something to drink or eat, you have to use room service. The doormen and the people at the check in were very friendly and helpful. The Precinct restaurant in the hotel seemed nice, but we never found the time to eat there.
5 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Christopher
"would return"
Friendly and attentive staff. Exercise room could be more robust. Conveniently located.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Not pleasing experience with hotel staff"
The hotel front desk clerk asked for my email address and I asked her twice if it is a consent to receive marketing communications. She assured me that it's strictly for the receipt folio and a survey. Two weeks later the hotel email system started sending me promotional messages. This is not pleasant at all.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Nick
"Excellent Location; Quiet and Comfortable"
This hotel is very well located. It is a short walk to many major site and to the T-station. Very comfortable and well equipped rooms. Surprisingly quiet. The breakfasts were amazing! There was, however, some minor issues with cleanliness. Glass in the bathroom door was filthy; and in the restaurant, there was thick dust on the shelving with the dishes; also on the baseboards in the lobby. Some silverware and cups had to be sent back due to insufficient cleaning.
A
"ease for shopping"
It was where we needed to be. Hotel very comfortable/clean etc.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Great service, great location.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Sends spam. Staff lying during checkin."
During check in I asked if they will send me any promotional emails. Clerk said it's strictly for guest folio receipt and it will not be used for marketing purposes. I asked again just to be sure and clerk promised that they are not subscribing me to anything. Two weeks later I started receiving merketing emails from their hotel. This is annoying and it is considered as spam or unsolicited communication.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Nick
"Business Stay"
This is a great hotel. The only issue experienced was the room was rather hot. The temp control in the room did not appear to work even after placing down to 66.
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Friendly staff and nicely decorated rooms .. comfortable bed!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, good location"
Updated rooms, great location, friendly staff. Have to return to Boston is a few months and will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"boston sfd show"
very well welcome, nice touch with the appys in the room as well although we didnt ( we had 3 rooms) spend much time in the rooms hey were well taken care of, absolutely no defaults in house keeping etc..
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Vic
"modern hotel in Back bay."
The hotel was modern and the rooms updated. Great soft robes to wear. Shower/bathroom was lovely tile with great water pressure and hot water. Staff was very helpful - surprised me with a birthday card and m&m, kit kat cake. Room was a little small but comfortable.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Very friendly staff, clean room; overall great experience
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Loews should give lessons to the bigger chains!"
Great location, incredibly helpful staff. Beds, linens etc. were all lovely. Would go back!
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Lela
"Very Nice Stay"
The hotel has been well updated. The room has all the modern updates making it easy to charge and use all our phones and computers. We requested a refrigerator be brought to the room, which I recommend, making it easy to keep some refreshments in the room. The gym is very small, but adequate. They have a wonderful coffee service (coffee, latte, espresso...) free for all guests. The staff was very accomodating and helpful. Location was perfect for weekend walking around and shopping. No complaints here, a very nice weekend away in Boston.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
E
"Beautiful get-away!"
The staff called us by name, the accommodations were lovely and comfortable, the food wonderful.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
travelsalot
"Great Hotel in Great Location"
Hotel was beautiful and the staff was very friendly and helpful despite the snowy weather! Easy walking to Newbury Street, Boston Commons and more. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Rachael
"Perfect luxury hotel in central location"
My daughter had an extended 10 day stay at Loews Boston and I joined her for 4 of those days - the hotel was extremely comfortable, the staff went above and beyond the call of duty throughout our stay. We were staying during the blizzard conditions in Boston - it was a pleasure to stay in such a comfortable, warm and friendly hotel.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Bee
Front desk and bell ho were excellent! Very clean room. Comfortable
"Great visit to Boston"
We stay in Boston several times a year for sporting events and theater visits - and this is now one of our favorite hotels. The hotel's location is convenient to restaurants, shopping, and the theater district. This was our first visit to Loews Boston and we took advantage of the valet parking, the restaurant, room service, and the complimentary coffee in the lobby - and enjoyed everything. The staff is efficient and friendly. Overall, we had a fabulous time.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Sheryl
Didn't like getting a room service bill to sign with a tip line when it's included. Great Place though...
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Trip"
Great hotel! Staff was amazing and we had a great time. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Emily
"Top notch hotel"
Excellent hotel in downtown Boston. I will definitely be staying here in future trips to the city. Service was great, staff was friendly, hotel was pristine.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015