All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

2.7
    2.6
    2.4
"Not worth the money!!"
Room was small. Took 15 to receive hot water. No way to adjust air in room. Hotel just old. Needs TV udgrade. Looks nothing like advertisement.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
AARON
"front the beach"
good location, and no more
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Gus
"My 28th Bday vacation"
Great location and decent room
5 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2014
Nyema
"Close to beach"
My husband and I booked this hotel before reading any reviews. We stayed there three nights.I was terrified because the reviews were terrible. We had absolutely no problems there. The place does look like the pictures on the internet. The reason the floors feel dirty is because there is sand everywhere! What do you expect? People don't realize that sand gets all over. It is true that you cannot control the temperature in your room. We just closed the vent. We did not freeze. People need to realize that this hotel is in the art deco area of Ocean Boulevard. These buildings are very old. 1920's. The hotel staff are not monsters like I read. They could be a little more cheerful. I would go back there. Great price. We stayed there December 14 to the 18th.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Arch
"Great location and excellent front desk staff"
Great staff and excellent location. Hotel is older but it is very clean. Very close to the beach and other restaurants.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Annual Traveler
"hotel rating"
Great location but hotel not worth the price.
3 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Tumelo
across from the beach, shopping and restaurants. Everything was great but fix the elevator the for people who have to carry luggage past the first floor
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
ROBERT
horrible, dirty and old the only good thing was the location
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
You can't regulat the air conditioner in your room is cold always and you have a direct flow of wind into your head. It was terrible.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"hotel stay"
I guess its as good as can get for the real low price they charge.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
luis
"Awful"
Not furniture, and u can't control the air conditioning
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
hector rivera
"You get what you payed for"
Skeevatz
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
air conditioning is inconsistent throughout hotel. windows dont open
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
steve
"Not Good"
Even though the location of this Hotel is optimal, everything else about it is not. The facilty is old and poorly maintained the room has a stench. The cutains are not enough to block the light. It is too noisy. I would never stay there again, even with the low price....now I know why it was cheap.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Sam
"With a little push this hotel could be very good!"
I knew i was getting myself into a cheap hotel, so i assumed certain resposibilities with it. Ghe staff was ok, nothing major, checkin was at 3pm, but they were able to hold our bags while we walked around. The price and location was spot on. The lobby, hallways and rooms could use renovations. The looked and felt clean, but was outdated. For price and location i would stay here again, im not too demanding as long as it is safe, and clean.
i travel often
"Close to bars, restaurants and the beach"
Great location. It took a long time to check in as there were 2 people at the desk, but only one of them was checking in guests. The staff up front was not overly friendly or attentive. The hotel looks quite different in person than in the pictures. But overall, it was a nice room that served the 3 of us well.
Id
"Better luck next time"
My experience staying in this hotel was disappointing being that I was moved from two rooms before I actually had sufficient air conditioning. The third room was with full air with a broken vent which kept it extremely cold all the time. The hotel had complete control of the temperature which is fine even though I did sleep with blankets which is fine with me no complaint there. There were also no drawers or even a bureau for clothes just two end tables. The staff tried their best however and was very accomodating throughout. The location was excellent as well.
Louis
"It was OK!"
I showed up to check in and they did not have the room reserved. Then the suite they tried to give me was given to another person standing at the desk complaining about how dirty their room was. I unlock the room to go in and that same person that was complaining was in there already. Then only one of my rooms was a junior suite like I reserved, the other was not. I will not stay there again nor would I recommend it to anyone!
"Scary place"
This was such a sketchy hotel. The security guard followed me up to my room and asked to come in. (Trying to hit on me ) it was very scary. Also homeless people were passed out in the lobby in the middle of the night. On top of everything i awoke to someone kicking one of the hotel room doors repeatedly screaming very loudly for over an hour . I was scared to leave my room not knowing exactly what was going on. This place was terrible!!!!!!
5 night trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great Location; HORRIBLE staff."
The best part about this hotel is its location; however, the hotel staff is terrible. I have never experienced such indifference and poor customer service in my entire life. Otherwise, the hotel is reasonably clean and served the purpose of somewhere to crash while in South Beach.
4 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
JOHN
"none"
We had a wonderful stay. Our only complaint is that it was freezing in the rooms and the ac control is locked in the hallway. otherwise the staff and location were great!
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
tammy
"Decent hotel"
It's not a luxurious hotel, but it is located on a great spot..close to everything you need. Right infront of the beach..my only problem was that we got stucked in the elevator twice since they have an old school elevator and we also had trouble locking and unlocking our room door since they don't have cards..they have actual keys.
4 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Room was too cold. I wasn't able to control the temperature. There is no thermostat
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Was not good, people working there are not helpful
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Please Upgrade this hotel!"
This hotel needs to be upgraded, Elevator in poor condition, Television outdated, no flat screen,Some of the lights in the room not working properly. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable.The price is just right for this hotel as is.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2014
the hotel was good in general, but the loby needs new forniture, it is no so cleaned, there was not air conditioner. Moreover, in my room there was central air conditioning and i culdnt regulate the temperture, was so cold all the time, i weared a polar chaquet, and i asked to the receptionist and she said cant sort out the problem.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
noemi
No flat screens toilets backed up too cold can't turn down the tempature nothing
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Out dated"
I was suppose to stay three days and I checked off the next day the rooms are nasty and out dated
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Run down"
Smelly, old, limited amenities. Nice valet guys, HOT- no AC control in the room.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"On ocean drive"
More suited to the 18 to 30 age group. The room we were given when we arrived had not been made up. After my complaint we were shown a larger room to the back of the hotel. This room was better but I am glad we only stayed two nights. The hotel needs some attention all round, it looks shabby and a welcome smile from the reception would be nice ,we had the feeling guest were an irritation.!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Tina
"Worst hotel I have ever been"
Dirty, not friendly stuff, no air conditioning on first floor
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Yesica
"Great value for the location"
For the price you pay, I have to say I pleased with the hotel, it was comfortable, and decor was nice and staff was helpful. Most importantly the location was perfect on Ocean Drive walking distance to the beach. Best place we stayed in Miami!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
If you wanna stay near the beach it is perfect. If you rented a car parking gets expensive. The hotel charges $30 a night for parking. I parked on the street and saved some money. Sometimes there is no parking across the street so you have to find parking a few blocks away. The worst part of this hotel experience it the air conditioner is on all night and there is no way to turn it off. The only thing you can do is shut the vents and even then there is still cold dry air hitting your face all night long. If you plan on going to sleep early good luck. There is restaurant that keeps the music on until 1 a.m.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Julio
"Nice location, cheap parking on the street"
Had a hot deal $67, great location. Night life of Miami Beach is right there
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
aliel
"Beach Paradise, real paradise"
Location of hotel is perfect, room was also really great... i liked everything except AC. There should be thermometer in every room becouse it was cooling like crazy even when there was no need for it, but everything else was perfect. I recommend this hotel, price is ok considering location you get.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Picolovac
"great location $32 to park per night"
not bad hotel to flop at. Only have valet parking for $32 a night Great location . clean but super cold with central air.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Bob S.
"Don't trust the picture's"
Don't waste your time. This place looked nothing like the picture's. The staff was rude & the air conditioning doesn't work I the lobby. The location was great, however the hotel itself is not worth the money we paid.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Dana Dane
"Not a friendly staff"
The girl at the check in counter was more interested in texting than checking me in, so I said "hello" to get her attention, then it was a "I will be with you when ready". Following that I never heard one word from any staff. I was in and out for 2 days and not even a hello in passing. First night no AC had to keep the door open just to get a bit cool from the hall. Second night it was fixed and no way to control the temp and we froze. Location is really nice, that made it bearable.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
"First Trip to Miami"
The hotel was nice and clean. It was right in the heart of everything. That was the best part. If you are looking for a place just to sleep and change cloths this is the place for you. Looking for something more upscale then this is not the place for you.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Queen of Events
"Beach paradise? Yeah right!"
The hotel is old and musty smelling. There was mold in the bathroom and air vents. Housekeeping was terrible . The front desk staff was rude and unprofessional. Plus , the air was out in the lobby and first floor. Do not stay here!
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
VJ
"Everything bad except the location"
There is nothing like room service. No one picks up the phone. The lock of the washroom door was broken. The safe would not work. You cannot control the temperature of your room. The only good thing is the location of the hotel. Take this hotel only if you plan to spend minimum time in the hotel room.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Paradise from HELL!"
From the start to the end this is absolutely the worse hotel ever. It should be torn down. When we arrived at 2:00 pm we were notified that hotel has no parking. We had to pay $30 per night. The steaming lobby has no AC. The rooms have no AC controls. Therefore we spent the night freezing. The little tv is very old fashion. The bathrooms have broken tubs and syncs. The covers had holes not sure how they got there. There was a piece of shewed gum on the window sills. The elevator looks like something from a movie in the forties. When we finally left we had ro wait outside under the burning sun for atleast 1/2 hour.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
gm
"Unfriendly staff and worse room."
Air conditioning didn't work. Extremely overheated
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
It was a great room wasnt super fancy but clean nice and close to everything. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
jess
"Nice Hotel close to the beach."
The hotel is near very good restaurants and shopping ( like Dash) , but the noise was very loud and hard to sleep.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"So close to the beach!"
Beach Paradise is so close to the beach! All you have to do is cross Ocean drive and you're there. If you're looking for a fancy, upscale, 5 star resort...KEEP LOOKING! Beach Paradise is in a wonderful location but not does have all the "glitz and glam" that other south beach hotels have. I would definitely stay here again because it was affordable and in the BEST location.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Pam
"If you simply need a place to sleep."
The hotel is far from luxurious, but if you simply need a place to lay your head for the night after a night out, or before heading to the beach, then it will work.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Great location but was very basic. Worth the convenience.
4 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Vincent
"Worst Hotel in the entire USA"
Be aware of this hotel. Staff is terrible, can barely speak English. A/C doesn't work. Lobby was 100F. Bugs everywhere. Ridiculous $200 deposit for one night stay. I asked for a receipt and the front desk wrote down in a piece of paper, when I complain he told me "sue the hotel". This hotel is a JOKE.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Gabriel
The location is great. It's right on the beach and also walking distance to some great bars. The staff was mediocre but not terrible. The room was small and basic but clean. The way the entrance and lobby are set up makes this hotel a great example of art deco architecture, like many other neighboring hotels. The lobby has a small breakfast bar that opens up to the street and a piano in the middle of the room. I'm sure it is not used often but it adds a nice touch.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014