All hotels in Grovetown, Georgia, United States of America

"Nice inexpensive"
Just stayed 2 nights, comfortable, did not have breakfast or try any amenities
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
traveling
"Clean comfortable room, good price"
I had never heard of this hotel, but it was very clean. The room smelled clean instead of musty like most hotels in this price range. The room was comfortable. I recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"New Years Eve Family get together"
In town for family get together/new years eve party. Hotel is well kept and very much to our satisfaction. Friendly staff made us feel welcome. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Carolyn
"GROVETOWN"
Hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff was very friendly. There is a great restaurant at the hotel named Emilio's, great food and service. We will stay here next time we are in the area.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
A very good choice, I'd stay there again when in the area.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
Harley
"Close to interstate and Resturant"
My second stay here, carpet looked new, hallways smelled fresh, rooms nice size and comfy, furniture need updating. Best of all the onsite Resturant's staff and food was great! They also had a live performance! I would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
BJ
"Great inexpensive place to stay"
Went for a Girl's overnight shopping trip ~ Location was central to all areas of Augusta.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Jincy
"Basic No frills but a good stay"
Nothing fancy but it was clean and the staff was very friendly, as most people in that area are. There is an Italian restaurant on site and it was delicious. I'd definitely stay again.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Will be back"
Loved this hotel. Was in the right location. Great value for the money.
3 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Nice hotel---facilities are dated but clean. Breakfast was adequate but certainly not bountiful. Easy access to the interstate.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Not a Hotel I would stay at again."
I reserved a non smoking room that smelled like a bar, the maids were very loud the next morning in the hallway around 9 am by talking and vacuming. The hotel looked dingy. The front desk staff did not dress well, but in jeans. They were not friendly or professional.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Nicole
Hotel is very clean and in a safe environment. The staff is very friendly and courteous. Highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Javaris
"Great Value"
While visiting family in Augusta, we were happy with a great price and even more impressed with the quality of our room at America's Best Value in and Suites. We have had to spend twice the price for less. We will be making this a regular location and will be able to visit family in the more often.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
I love my famil
"the motel was close to restaurant that I like"
The motel was pleasing but the room has a odor when u first walk in but overall it was nice to stay.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"nice hotel"
nice hotel staff. very friendly and helpful. i would stay there again if i needed to.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
JEFFREY L.
"Nice economical hotel"
Rooms were nice for short, economical status. Really like having kitchen in room. Staff were friendly. Downside was a musty smell in the hallway due to smoking rooms.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Kristi
"A Good Stay"
I'm a local. Just needed a place for a friend to stay for the night. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I'm not sure how long this hotel has been there but it was in pretty good condition. The wood furniture was a little worn but other than that the rest of the room was in good condition. It sits behind a truck stop. There's an Italian restaurant inside. Cracker Barrel and Dairy Queen are within walking distance (both are literally across the street). If it were not for the busy highway (but if that doesn't bother you), there is a Steak n Shake, McDonald's and Cookout burger across the street.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Giovanna
"Helpful staff"
Good for price and location for our purposes. We originally booked two nights and then added another night on a separate booking before we left. The staff made sure we kept the same room for all three nights so we did not have to move or check out and then check back in. Thanks! Housekeeping also worked around our crazy schedule and came when it was convenient for us so we could stay in our room and dress for the event and not feel pressured to move so they could freshen up for us.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable"
It was a quick trip but our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fair; no waffles though. Overall, a pleasant stay. Very convenient to Ft.Gordon.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Lynn
"Could have been better"
Pool not open even though I called before I made reservation to ask if it was as that was one of the reasons I chose this hotel. Housekeeping never came to room, said I had Do Not Disturb sign out even though I didn't so gone all day to come back to unmade bed and no clean towels. Not a happy stay!
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Johnna
It was very affordable & the location was near everything.
3 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
Galactus
"Kitchenette, medium refrigerator."
Few small ants in bathroom. Previous guest's hair in sink, bathtub and on floor.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Musty but clean and comfortable"
It was a nice hotel. The room was a little musty but comfortable.
3 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Enjoyed our stay. Rooms clean. Convenient to hwy. Staff hospitable. Would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
The staff was warm and friendly and very helpful. The site was convenient to family and shopping as well as the interstate.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Clean Hotel Close to Restaurants"
Very impressed. I have never stayed at this chain before. Staff was very nice. Room was very clean. And the hallways and elevators were also clean and smelled good. Often the halls and elevators get neglected but not here. Very close to restaurants, Cracker Barrel across the street, Steak and Shake on the corner and wonderful Italian restaurant in the hotel. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Alicia
"odd smell"
The hotel was clean but it had a smell to it, I can only attribute the smell to a likeness of mold.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2014
"Great place, good value"
The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was helpful, and the breakfast was great.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Ed & Bernice
"will stay again"
Wonderful staff, very friendly and helpful - left both my chargers behind which they were quick to find and call before I got too far away - will definitely stay again if in area
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Augusta Trip"
Staff was very helpful from the moment we checked in, until we checked out. Emilio's Restaurant was an added plus. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Oscar
This is a non smoking hotel, but it must have just recently changed to be non-smoking, the elevators and hall smelled of smoke. Staff is not unfriendly but not friendly either. But we enjoyed our stay. They have a great breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Great stay! Very impressed with cleanliness and room accommodations! Will definitely go back!
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Rich
"Good Value"
The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast left a little bit to be desired. The staff was friendly.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Ric
"great value"
The price was great and the property was in good shape. The towels were very thin and there were only two in the room but they did give us more after asking. The overall room was clean and I was quite shocked at the property based on what I paid.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Eddie Jordon
"Excellent!"
It was great! Really enjoyed the Italian restaurant/bar. Just what I needed coming off the road. Good food, friendly staff. The hotel staff was nice and friendly. The room was spacious and very clean.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Sherry
"Good location, right price."
The room was comfortable and had everything I needed, specifically, an iron and ironing board, a microwave and a fairly large refrigerator. There were plenty of pillows and the mattress was more comfortable than I expected. Breakfast was fine and I never had any trouble finding a space to eat. Good coffee, too!
"Great room but......"
I had a great stay... however, the staffing was not the friendliest one... after sometime traveling, the least I want to do is deal with a rude individual... everything else was find though
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
ajc
The only complaint I have is that if you called and asked the front desk to bring an extra towel or toilet paper we had to go down to the desk to get it opposed to them bringing it to our door. EVERYTHING else was a pleasured stay. I absolutely loved the kitchenette accommodations' it brought to the room.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Danielle
"Family Gathering"
Hotel was neat, clean, everything worked. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was convenient to Interstate and short drive to shopping, malls and restaurants. A few restaurants within walking distance.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Dale
"Fort Gordon"
Everything was great I will stay again. Everything was clean and smelled good. My refrigerator wasn't cold. I'll be staying in the area again I will pick this hotel.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice hotel right off the highway"
Nice hotel. Clean,quite area,easy access right off the highway.Will stay there again when passing through.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"ok for the price"
ok for the price.
4 night trip May 31, 2014
"Will Return"
Lovely stay! Very clean. Smoking rooms should contain Febrezze, Linen Air freshner, or lysol!!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
J
It was a very comfortable stay. Clean,quiet,restaurant attached. I will stay here again when I visit my family.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Quick overnight last minute booking"
Slept great. Even had a regular size refrigerator. Jacuzzi was out of order in my room.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Nice room ; lobby musty, exterior not actractive"
Staff could have been a little friendlier, but the room was very economical and then some....
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
"Highly Recommend this Hotel"
I've been there a couple times , I love the place. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is clean, in a great location, near the base, and there are plenty of stores and restaurants near. I plan on staying there every time i visit my son.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Tammie
"ew."
Although this hotel is in a great location I felt that is all it to offer. Upon entering we were greater by a very strong musky scent in the lobby. The lobby was also a little outdated as well. I'm thinking OK maybe the smell is just downstairs. We enter our room and the scent is still there! The bed had not been made. The pillows were yellow tinged as if they had not been changed. The bedsheets smelled of a strong body odor as if they had not been swapped out. I was disgusted. I will never stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
susieq
"Terrible"
We left and went to a Hampton Inn. The antiseptic smell in the room was over powering and they were sold out.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great hotel for the money"
We went during Masters week, and wanted a hotel close to Augusta National. This hotel was perfect for location, very clean and comfortable for the rate we paid during that week.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014