All hotels in Grovetown, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here461 Parkwest Dr, Grovetown, GA, 30813, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"will stay again"
Wonderful staff, very friendly and helpful - left both my chargers behind which they were quick to find and call before I got too far away - will definitely stay again if in area
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Augusta Trip"
Staff was very helpful from the moment we checked in, until we checked out. Emilio's Restaurant was an added plus. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Oscar
This is a non smoking hotel, but it must have just recently changed to be non-smoking, the elevators and hall smelled of smoke. Staff is not unfriendly but not friendly either. But we enjoyed our stay. They have a great breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Great stay! Very impressed with cleanliness and room accommodations! Will definitely go back!
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Rich
"Good Value"
The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast left a little bit to be desired. The staff was friendly.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Ric
"great value"
The price was great and the property was in good shape. The towels were very thin and there were only two in the room but they did give us more after asking. The overall room was clean and I was quite shocked at the property based on what I paid.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Eddie Jordon
"Excellent!"
It was great! Really enjoyed the Italian restaurant/bar. Just what I needed coming off the road. Good food, friendly staff. The hotel staff was nice and friendly. The room was spacious and very clean.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Sherry
"Good location, right price."
The room was comfortable and had everything I needed, specifically, an iron and ironing board, a microwave and a fairly large refrigerator. There were plenty of pillows and the mattress was more comfortable than I expected. Breakfast was fine and I never had any trouble finding a space to eat. Good coffee, too!
"Great room but......"
I had a great stay... however, the staffing was not the friendliest one... after sometime traveling, the least I want to do is deal with a rude individual... everything else was find though
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
ajc
The only complaint I have is that if you called and asked the front desk to bring an extra towel or toilet paper we had to go down to the desk to get it opposed to them bringing it to our door. EVERYTHING else was a pleasured stay. I absolutely loved the kitchenette accommodations' it brought to the room.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Danielle
"Family Gathering"
Hotel was neat, clean, everything worked. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was convenient to Interstate and short drive to shopping, malls and restaurants. A few restaurants within walking distance.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Dale
"Fort Gordon"
Everything was great I will stay again. Everything was clean and smelled good. My refrigerator wasn't cold. I'll be staying in the area again I will pick this hotel.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice hotel right off the highway"
Nice hotel. Clean,quite area,easy access right off the highway.Will stay there again when passing through.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"ok for the price"
ok for the price.
4 night trip May 31, 2014
"Will Return"
Lovely stay! Very clean. Smoking rooms should contain Febrezze, Linen Air freshner, or lysol!!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
J
"Quick overnight last minute booking"
Slept great. Even had a regular size refrigerator. Jacuzzi was out of order in my room.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Nice room ; lobby musty, exterior not actractive"
Staff could have been a little friendlier, but the room was very economical and then some....
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
"Highly Recommend this Hotel"
I've been there a couple times , I love the place. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is clean, in a great location, near the base, and there are plenty of stores and restaurants near. I plan on staying there every time i visit my son.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Tammie
"ew."
Although this hotel is in a great location I felt that is all it to offer. Upon entering we were greater by a very strong musky scent in the lobby. The lobby was also a little outdated as well. I'm thinking OK maybe the smell is just downstairs. We enter our room and the scent is still there! The bed had not been made. The pillows were yellow tinged as if they had not been changed. The bedsheets smelled of a strong body odor as if they had not been swapped out. I was disgusted. I will never stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
susieq
"Terrible"
We left and went to a Hampton Inn. The antiseptic smell in the room was over powering and they were sold out.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great hotel for the money"
We went during Masters week, and wanted a hotel close to Augusta National. This hotel was perfect for location, very clean and comfortable for the rate we paid during that week.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
The hotel was ok. We were there for The Masters and they stuck us hard on the price. Not worth what we paid but ok for a lower mid range place.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
JLR
"Great restaurant for a really good dinner here"
I made a mistake, the reservation at well over market price was for a smoking room and we do not smoke. They had a non-smoking room available but only for another $50 up charge, only after the mgr. was reached. Third floor smoking floor smelled even in the hallway and we had to move to the second floor. Lady at the desk was nice but owner a jerk. Room was $200 over the price of the room next door and we were going over there as they would not give us a credit for the mistake in the smoking request.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Terry Tevis
"The Master's stay"
Room was decent. Convenient to major streets and restaurants. However, complimentary breakfast lacked quality. Had a strong odor of maybe some kind of cleaning product? Over-priced due to time of year...The Master's. In comparison, was able to stay in Savannah at a high end all suite hotel for @ $100 less per night.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2014
served our needs very well, the staff was very helpful. Would stay here again when back in the area.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"close to Augusta"
This was the worst experience I have had in many years. After staying here the year before I was expecting much the same. The first room we received was not what we had ordered 8 months before and having paid the standard rate for Masters week. for at the time. The dead bolt would not close and one could easily look through the lock into the room. The carpet was half pulled away. The sheets were thread bare as were towels - after we had to go and ask for some. The second room we were given at least locked but the room was in no better shape. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Was just what I was looking for. Staff was friendly and helpful. Very clean.and pleasant. Emilio's Italian Eatery in the hotel was outstanding food was very good service was excellent and staff well trained and knowledgeable. Thank you for a pleasant stay. I also felt very secure.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
Woody
"Solid Stay for the Coin."
Like everyone says, this is a solid stay for the money. The room is much much nicer vibe than to be expected at this price range. The breakfast is not good, but it shouldn't be at this price. Wi-fi only worked in the morning. Lots of construction dudes.
2 night trip Feb 26, 2014
mike
"Everything was great, for the most part!"
Breakfast wasn't that great. The food looked like it was microwaved from the previous day, but they did have cereal and milk! The room was very impressive for the price. I would stay here again because the rate was very competitive. The only thing I didn't understand was that they have a policy that if you dial 9-1-1, you will be charged $$ per call...This was rather weird!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Jordan
Rooms were reasonable clean. Did not like cleaning staff having children with them while working/cleaning rooms. Very disturbing. Hotel should have provided child care for workers. Breakfast was not good.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Pumpkin
"Just okay..."
The hotel is clean and conveniently located. The breakfast is sparse and not replenished when items run out. The heater/AC was loud enough when it came on that it woke me up, and I eventually just switched it off. The internet was so slow and intermittent that it was basically unusable. The staff was friendly enough, but don't expect a smile or greeting upon entering or exiting the building.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Ruggy
"Affordable Overnight"
My daughter and I stayed here for a recent volleyball tournament. The room was clean and spacious--2 queens with a pull-out sofa. The refrigerator and microwave were great. The only complaints were that we could hear people walking on the floor above us and the breakfast when we got downstairs at 7:10, was pretty much gone. For the rate we paid, the convenience of the location, and the clean room, though--it was a good stay.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Nice Hotdl"
It was fine overall experience was good. Clean and friendly.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
GREAT
2 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Sandra Mandia
"Ok deal for the price."
The good: The hotel is clean, well maintained, near the highway and eateries. The not so good: The hotel is outdated in appearance, the internet is unbelievably slow and intermittent at best, the air conditioner in my room sounded like an air compressor when it came on, the breakfast was the bare minimum and was not replenished as items ran out, the staff is polite but very uninterested in customers, and finally, the truck stop immediately adjacent to the hotel is very loud at around 7am when all the truckers begin idling their engines.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Ruggy
I have stayed here before. And all experiences have been great.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Angela
"It's just an ok hotel"
We stayed for two nights. The only thing that bothers me is the bad smell of people smoking in the hall ways. It is so unbearably bad. The breakfast which was described as full breakfast is a little bit disappointing but what can you expect for the price that low? Over all, it's an ok hotel for the price. If not for the bad smoking smell in the hall ways I would probably be back.
2 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Jie
Very friendly staff . . Comfortable beds. Just what was needed after a long drive.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Carolyn
"Great night's sleep."
Staff was very nice. Room was very clean and well stocked. I would definitely stay again if in the area. The only thing I might have complained about if it hadn't been wintertime was that my ground floor room which was right beside of the pool seemed to have only a sheer over the middle part of the window. I would have felt that people could see me through the sheer if the pool had been open.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2013
D.B.
"close to interstate"
I needed to check in after the 12am deadline and the staff assured me my room would be available and it was (I paid for it ofcourse). The bed was a little hard, but overall it was a good experience. The hotel is a little hard to find although it's close to the interstate. I had to call the first desk to ask for directions, but staff was very friendly. I would stay at this hotel again. Good price, refrigerator, microwave, sink, and free wi fi.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
BJ
Very nice rooms. Bed really comfortable. Also had refrigerator and microwave. Good for the price.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Angela
"Relaxation"
The bed was very comfortable. The place was quiet. The breakfast was a 4.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"A nice Place to Stay!"
A nice Place to Stay!
4 night trip Sep 25, 2013
It was clean and bed fairly comfortable. However, the bed comfort means very little if you have a massive parking lot security light shining like the sun through your window all night. The curtains on the window do NOT pull closed to eliminate it either. It wasn't because it was broken; the tracks are partial length. They are literally there for looks only. The kitchenette idea was nice but has no utensils, bowls, towels etc. Bring your own if you plan to use anything. Our commode also moved across the floor when you sat on it.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Missaride
"Very Average"
You get what you pay for. The price was cheap but so was the rest of it. The walls had what looked like drops of soda pop on it, there was no variety to the little breakfast they had (we stayed a week), and there was a bit of mold above the plastic shower insert. Still, the beds were nice and comfortable and there was plenty of room for two even though it wasn't a suite.
6 night trip Sep 11, 2013
Opie
"So-So hotel near Augusta"
Customer service could be improved; most of the employees seemed to act like we were inconveniencing them. Chairs near pool were dirty and broken
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
D
"ok hotel"
This hotel lacked the amenities that I look forward to while on vacation. The Continental breakfast started so early in the morning and finished early. The breakfast finished at approximately 9am. When I visited other hotels in the area, full breakfast was being served up until 11am. Further, I requested a paper plate and was told that their were none available yet the suites have kitchens with no utensils. In addition, the staff at the front desk just appeared to be non-attentive. They lack the southern hospitality that I've grown to love.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
warren
"Can't beat it!"
Great experience, especially for the price. Very clean and comfortable.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"close to Ft. Gordon"
It was pleasant. The room was spacious and constarble. I liked that they have a full side fridge and a microwave and sink. It was very helful.
5 night business trip Aug 11, 2013