All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here821 Gravier St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Nice hotel with great service."
Nice and clean hotel. The staff is very professional. I would stay here again.
4 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Tonri
"10-15 min walk from French Quarter.."
I was a little skeptical about this hotel given that it is across the Canal St away from the French Quarter (FQ) and most of the places that one would want to visit while in New Orleans, but I was pleasantly surprised at how convenient the location of this hotel was. It was one the cheaper ones given its proximity to the FQ and the hotel room was well maintained, clean and met standard Hilton expectations. The hotel starts from the 11th floor in the building that it is in, which gives some good views from the lobby and the pool area. Our room itself had a window towards the internal courtyard (which in unaccesible, dark and dungy), so fresh air isnt going to be there. The window was not a problem at all for us and we werent in the room for long to crave for daylight from the window. The lobby had fresh cookies, coffee and couple types of cold drinks. The best part about the hotel was it was close to CVS and Walgreens to pick up water or other essentials. The Canal Street was 2 min walk gives you access to the streetcar. A few really good restaurants are within a 5min walking distance from the hotel (Palace Cafe, Ruby Slipper etc). Overall, very good option close to the FQ but reasonably priced.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2014
"Charged to much."
Booking price was correct parking was 28 dollars. The stay was paid in advance less parking I bought 3 drinks and a bag of chips and after I left I found that they charged me 95 dollars so 95 -28=67 dollars, I'm sure the 3 sodas and bag of chips didn't cost 67 dollars!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Phillip Heflin
"Early Check-In but didn't clean our room"
Nice that they let us check-in early and store our bags, but we stayed two nights and they did not clean our room AT ALL. The sheets were unchanged, trash still sitting out, etc. Very convenient location and nice front desk service.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great Night in N O!"
The hotel was lovely & the rooms were spacious. We arrived late to check-in & unfortunately we were given a smoking room, however, after notifying the front desk staff, they quickly made arrangements to get us another room. Be mindful that there is a charge for valet parking. We were very close to everything & enjoyed a trolley ride around the French Quarter area of the city. Overall, we enjoyed our short stay & plan to visit again.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
NHill
There was construction work taking place on Gravier st during my visit. I spoke with the staff on 2 different occasions and not once was i told about the construction and that i would have to drive the wrong way on Gravier street to get to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Great Location, midway between Superdome and Bourbon..would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
The hotel was nice. Just had a problem with housekeeping cleaning our room.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Nice close to canal and bourbon !"
Loved this hotel ! Will definetly stay here again !
megang
Very clean room staff very courteous close to many attractions and great restaurants
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
david
"Small print"
Although the location and rooms were great for the price... The additional 30 dollars a day was very steep when all day parking a block away was only ten bucks.
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
"Fine, nothing out of the ordinary"
Everything about the Hilton CBD is ordinary. Nothing great, nothing bad. It is clean, updated, provides the expected amenities/toiletries. Location is good. On the pricey side for a no-frills/no thrills hotel. Only valet parking available for $30, you can find cheaper right across the street. Front desk staff are nothing to rave about. Courteous and professional but not engaged with guests. When I asked front desk for recommendations for restaurants that are visited by locals, I was given a 10% coupon to Oceana Grill, which is mostly for tourists and food is mediocre in taste by heavy on the wallet. Upside is there are no bad surprises such as dirty rooms, noisy street, etc. Downside is it lacks any New Orleans character. It's your cookie-cutter hotel that you pay a lot for.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
I loved it! Wish i had more time there.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"EXTRA"
Stay was nice, but for the price you would think you would get a complimentary breakfast. And I didnt know i would be charge $50 extra in case i charge anything to my room and that $50 end up going toward valet parking!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
csasha
"good stay"
great customer service
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"1st NOLA visit"
Hotel was easy walking distance to all attractions in the French Quarter & the street cars. Nice comfortable rooms. Check-in was quick and efficient. The only issue that we had while staying here was that the pool wasn't very clean. The day that we arrived and decided to go for a quick dip in the pool, the water was real murky, so we decided to forgo the pool time.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
bamagrad93
"Great stay for a weekend getaway!"
Had a girls trip with a couple of girlfriends! First time in NOLA. We stayed in the same room. We had 2 queen beds and the room was spacious and we still had room for our many bags of purchases. The staff was helpful as well and the location is in walking distance of a lot of activities in the area! I would stay there again!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Tonya
Stayed for one night during the Essence Festival. Clean, spacious queen sz room since it was an old office building...could probably sleep 6 ppl but against policy. My only gripe is that it needed more earth tones to lighten the mood. If you don't mind a brief walk, a parking garage is down the street for $15 for 24hrs instead of the 28 + tax...$31 per night at the hotel. Good location, in walking distance of canal st and bourbon.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Love Hilton Garden Inn"
This was a fantastic experience for me and my daughter! The location is ideal and the amenities are superb. This is my new favorite NoLA hotel.
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
Steffanie
"Perfect distance to French Quarter"
We spent 6-nights here and were very pleased with the hotel and staff. The room was comfortable, large enough for our needs, and very clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and the hotel restaurant had good food as well. The on-site parking was convenient and we never had to wait more than a couple minutes if we called ahead for our car. The rooftop pool, while small, offered a great view of the city from above. Being a couple blocks form the French Quarter on a side street, the hotel offered a comfortable and quiet place to come relax after busy days, but was close enough to walk easily, and only a block away from the streetcar. The price was also competitive with all other hotels in the area - it was actually the cheapest one near the Quarter when we booked it, the only cheaper ones were way out by the airport.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Pete
"Not sure how I feel about this stay"
The hotel is really nice and the lobby and check - in area is really clean. The hotel is literally a block away from Bourbon St. The only thing or things that I disliked about the hotel is that house keeping was pretty much non existing. We had to call for clean wash cloths, towels, toilet paper and if it wasn't for us running into someone from house keeping we probably would have called to get our trash bins emptied. Another thing that I did not like is that there are no vending machines, you have to get things from the hotel pantry which are HIGHLY overpriced.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Kali
"weekend"
I think the location is very convenience to the surrounding. I didn't have to bring my car to my destination.
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
lovlypny
Ok for the price we paid, nothing special, but there are so many other similar hotels with breakfast included unlike this one. Starbucks is 2 blocks away. Don't use hotel $28 parking valet and park on the street with meters, if needed -free after 6pm. Surrounding ramps are also cheaper and plenty. Coffee and lemonade in the lobby.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Val
Great location and room bed a little hard and service a little slow otherwise awesome.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Billy
Loved the Hilton Garden Inn French Qtrs! Loved the rooftop pool! Wish it stayed open 24 hours! Very secure. Loved every minute of it!
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
mzhick0910
Great place to stay. Rooms very clean and the service was great. Centrally located to bourbon street not too far from the warehouse and garden distrct. Would definitely stay again
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
cheri jordan
Great view from pool.....nice staff...Overall very pleasant experience.
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
homer
"Great room just steps from the French Quarter"
This was a large room with a great bathroom. The water pressure could have been a little better, but that was the only thing I would suggest as an improvement. The beds and bedding were comfortable and the TV was great for the times we were in the room (which wasn't often!). A couple of times we requested things like extra coffee cups and K-cups for the coffee maker and they were promptly delivered. It was great to be so close to shopping on Canal, tons of restaurants, the streetcars, Harrah's, and Bourbon Street. The valet service and front desk staff were terrific. For the price, we could not have found a nicer hotel in a better location. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"walking distance to everything"
we loved our stay at Hilton. we walked everywhere and most of the places we went were just around the corner.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2014
"not what I expected"
The room was nice but no shuttle service to the airport. Expensive parking. The pool was more like a bath tub. The price was no value
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
john karuza
excellent
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Dallas
"I would stay there again"
Great location, helpful staff, clean rooms, pool on the roof was small but it was nice to grab some sun and have a drink or grab lunch.
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
This hotel is great. Very close to bourbon street. Room was very clean.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
rick
"Great Location for Mardi Gras"
We head down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras every years as I am in a krewe. We are always looking for a great hotel, and I think we might have found the one! It's only two blocks from the parade route, and the hotel staff couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating. The hotel was quiet, clean, and the rooms were lovely. The walk was a little long to the French Market, but if that's the only compromise I have to make--I'll take it!
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2014
"Excellent location and price"
Hotel was close to all attractions and amenities. Staff 0ffered excellent service, room was always clen and food was very good.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"wonderful stay"
wonderful two blocks from bourbon............................................
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Great trip!"
This was a wonderful hotel. Great service and easy access to everything.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Mardi Gras Yearly Trip."
Everything was OUTSTANDING, with one exception. The Beds in the room were extremely firm, if not hard. It did make it difficult to get a good nights rest. I go down every year to participate in Mardi Gras, I ride on a Float, The Krewe of Morpheous, however, I would think about changing my hotel selection, due to the bed being so uncomfortable. I appreciate your feedback as well. Thanks Kelly Vaughan
5 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Kelly Vaughan
"NBA All Star Weekend Bachelor party"
I love this hotel! It's in an awesome location, fairly priced maybe even a little underpriced. Staff was amazingly friendly. We had our plans delayed and we weren't charged for the one night we missed. Keith was our bell man and we had a few laughs, he gave us some great places to try and was very accommodating. I will be staying here the next time I go. I loved the lobby with couches and a fireplace over looking the French Quarter. It's a must stay.
4 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2014
Danny
Great location walking distance to restaurants, French Quarter etc.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"My stay"
Loved it and this is exactly where I would stay when I go back to NO
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
I would stay here again. Very comfortable, clean and an attentive staff. I would suggest the hotel management arrange to place some form of an extended concealment or draft blocker to cover the 1/4 inch open space at the base of the guest room doors. Covering this opening space will provide for better guest privacy and safety.
4 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Mac
"Close to Bourbon Street..."
Hotel was clean, nice and a good deal for the price. Right around the block from Bourbon St and close to the Trolleys. Parking was a little pricey and not well organized. Our car was never ready. We did have a problem with noise in the room next to us but it was handled quickly and professionally. I would reccomend this hotel overall.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"business trip"
it had a great location in relation to Bourbon st being only 2 blocks away and the staff was very cool and friendly, however the quality of facility to fair-to-low grade....
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
No fridge in room, they offered but too late to bother, pool at the Hilton St Charles down the st. , not handy...... great bellmen
2 night trip Jan 5, 2014
guest
"Decent Deal"
We visited Christmas week while on vacation. Price was exceptional, location was within a few blocks of most things. The staff was absolutely wonderful...courteous, helpful, friendly and extremely cheerful. That said, this is not necessarily what you think of when you think Hilton.....they clearly acquired a lesser facility. Lobby is on 11th floor....very strange. This means that you enter on the ground floor via the parking garage where waiting for a cab in frigid temperatures did not impress! Room was very clean, acceptable, but bed was a horror story.....very, very firm mattress and linens clearly meant for a double but we were in a queen!!! To be fair, we did not trouble the staff to remake the bed but doubt they could have made it any better.
6 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
Judy
"Hilton Garden Inn NOFQ"
Our overall experience with the Hilton Garden Inn was good. The downsides were the sheets were itchy and the valet parking. We booked the room not knowing there would be a $28/night charge on top of the room fee. The price wasn't bad compared to other local parking lots in the area. I just wish I would have been aware of it before going.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2013
Nick
"Nice hotel in a great location."
We loved the location of the Hilton Garden Inn - close to everything but not in the middle of Bourbon St. madness. One issue we had was that our room was across the hall from the hotel staff closet where housekeeping, etc. kept their equipment. They were very loud at all times of the day and night while preparing to clean rooms. This kept us awake and/or woke us up on multiple occasions.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Close to French Quarter"
Everything was very nice, but the bed was uncomfortable.
2 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2013
"O'k Hotel Inn"
Good location, but it is not French Quarter, it is couple of blocks from French Quarter. Strange entrance to the hotel lobby - 11 floor. It is not Hilton hotel, it is Comfortable Inn. Breakfast is O'k, but a little expensive for this hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013