All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
114 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Great location. Friendly staff. And super cute."
Staff was extremely helpful. Room was nice and clean. Great location is proximity to everything in the city.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Fun Stay in Naw'lins"
Older hotel with pretty small rooms. Tight for two folks and a bit dated. However the staff was awesome and the location was great!
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
karen
Came down for our anniversary. Our room was nice. The brick walls were beautiful. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
james
"Great hotel close to everything, but not too close"
Staff really made the experience wonderful. They were friendly and hard working. The rooms were comfortable and well maintained. When I come back I know where I will be staying.
Other trip May 30, 2015
P
"helpful staff, charming rooms, top location!"
Staff was extremely helpful and nice. The exposed brick walls in rooms and lobby add lots of charm. Location is top, with street cars right out front and French Quarter just across the street.
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Simone
Staff was very friendly , clean rooms , comfortable beds
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Good price good stay"
Very comfortable. Clean. Good breakfast. Staff very nice. Good price.
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
Aryham
"Close to the action"
the hotel was right in the middle of everything.. Walking distance to all the entertainment and food. the only bad thing was the two nights of rain storm..that disconnected the wake up call system. However, after the first night not working, we set our phones. But, the hotel was great and breakfast very good.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Shawna
Great experience and the price was right. I'm having a problem with my computer so I cannot complete much more.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Very clean,helpful and convenient."
Close to the Quarter and the Warehouse district. Great location for those who like to walk. Easy access to the Street Car for heading Uptown or into the Garden District.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Sidney
"It was great staff awesome"
it was a great experience fun staff was very knowledgeable of everything in the city
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nice hotel, rooms on the small side."
Overall it was pretty decent, the room was clean and the hotel staff was friendly. There is no parking, you have to use the valet unless you park in a public parking lot and walk to the hotel. Valet parking was $31 for small cars and $36 for full size vehicles. My only complaint was the maid service, check out time is noon, we left the room to walk the French Quarter and when we returned at 11am our room had been cleaned and the refrigerator (with our lunch in it) had been emptied. I called the front desk and they waived our valet parking charges for the inconvenience.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Ron
"Comfortable, clean stay"
Came with my family of four for a one night stay in New Orleans. Booked on Expedia--was placed in an inside room with no window--instead the décor featured a mirror that was placed behind curtains as if it were a window. Room had two doubles--felt cramped--Bathroom again was small but clean--no place to put my toiletries as the vanity had no counter space. Loved the fact that the air was adjustable and comfortable and the fan ran all night so it provided soothing white noise. The continental breakfast was extensive and had everything that you could possibly want short of actually having someone to cook for you--pancakes, cereal, apples and oranges, toast, grits, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese sticks, granola bars, bagels with cream cheese, English muffins, regular mini muffins, danishes, juice, milk, coffee, tea, etc. The only real down side was the complete lack of any parking--valet was $36. We chose to self-park in a garage 5 blocks away for $20. Short walk, saved $16+, and didn't have to wait for 15-20 minutes to have the valet get our car.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Smoky Mt. fan
"great"
Everyone was very nice and helpful! Everything was clean, no complaints at all.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Jeffrey
"short stay at this hotel"
Generally comfortable. Can walk to French Quarters, Casino. A/C noisy. Bathroom tiles cracked.
2 night business trip May 17, 2015
"Hotel in a convenient location. Walked to most pla"
Bathroom could use the following improvements....... 1. Tub needs a bath mat, tub surface too slippery 2. A small piece of furniture to put things on, ex: all toilet articles, make-up, etc 3. More hooks to hang towels or robes on.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Joan
Good experience...hotel is in a convenient location
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Good stay"
The hotel was comfortable. The breakfast was excellent
4 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Nice stay near the french quarter"
We stayed here for two nights. In total it was ok, but it had some minuses. Neighborhood was great, the building was exciting, view was awesome and personnel was friendly. The negatives were the sound proofing - we could hear the other rooms. Also the bathroom wasn't as clean as it could've been. Minor things, so I was happy for the two nights.
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Taina
"Within walking distance to everything"
Had to illegally park to check in then you have to pay to valet your car otherwise enjoyed our stay
Other trip May 15, 2015
"truth!"
This is a good stay for the price. The breakfast, location, and shower head are the best features. Housekeeping needs to step up their game. Bring your money for parking! And, don't let the big guy on the river walk squirt blue stuff on your shoes :)
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
"New Orleans" Hot Commodity" with a Bang"
Beautiful. Walk was affordable. Mall, movies, people watching..... I enjoyed the travelers of the world. So many cultures and ethnicity. A melting pot. Wonderful and amazing staff.
1 night trip May 6, 2015
Starisha
"Lousy staff, good hotel"
A Mother's Day getaway turned into a nightmare when the front desk staff would not let my mother into our hotel room which was pre-paid, even though she had my credit card on her. Things went downhill from there: a stained throw on one of the beds, maids who were tipped and asked to change sheets but did not, and then a lecture from the staff on how Expedia owns hotels.com. Also, I was never given a copy of my bill because I booked via hotels.com. I have stayed at hotels around the world and never encountered staff such as these. I wonder how they would feel if their mothers were treated in the same fashion?
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
Djuana
"Awesome stay!"
Great hotel, great room, great location and great price!
June
Nice clean hotel and friendly stuff. Good free breakfast. Room was nice.
charlie
"New Orleans was an unforgettable experience"
Visit its historical part, culture, food and a city surrounded by music makes it a unique city
MARTIN
"Clean and Convenient"
This hotel was in a fantastic location for visiting the French corner and bourbon street. It was clean and had great brick walls to add a bit of New Orleans fliar to the room. The staff was very helpful and quick to respond to requests for towels and help with working the safe. Also, the continental breakfast was decent.
Other trip May 11, 2015
aubrey
"Would stay here again."
This was a great hotel for the price. We were close to the French Quarter and the staff was wonderful. We drove and had our car parked there with the valet. The breakfast in the morning was very good. The Ruby Slipper next door is a great restaurant and there are two restaurants in the area that deliver to the hotel room. I recommend them both.
5 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Better choices are available."
The room was small and had no window. The bathroom was very small and had no counter top near the sink. You could only place your bathroom items on a small ledge above the toilet which put them at risk of falling in. The room refrigerator was small with no freezer section and had to be replaced since it was not keeping food cold. That took over an hour at night to get done. The bed was comfortable and the climate control worked well. The TV was okay. Although the Wi-fi was free they charged you one dollar a day to use the room safe which is ridiculous to me. Parking is not free and you do not have easy access to your car. It took them 3 tries to retrieve something for me and the garage is a few blocks away. Check in time is 4 p.m. which is too late IMO. Most places let you check in at three. The price was okay for New Orleans but not for this room. The staff was friendly but not very efficient. The free breakfast was okay but had no bananas. I would try to stay elsewhere in the future.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Pat
"Location and character"
Best quality of this hotel is location. It is a short walk to anywhere you need to be. The hotel has character as well with the brick walls and business to hotel conversion. The parking is too pricey, especially during major events, but all hotels downtown have that problem. The free breakfast is more than adequate but would be more fun if it had a Cajun flare. It is typical. Overall, we had a great experience and recommend it to any travelers.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Drew
"single"
It was very comfortable
1 night trip Apr 1, 2015
Keva
"It's NOLA!"
The valet parking needs a little more organization. No one was there to help up and we had to wait a while to get our parked. Was told by NOPD, that we had to circle around until the hotel makes room for us to get our car parked. Other then that Marvin assited us taking our bags up and was nice and had us laughing, help us forget about the frustration we had with valet. The staff was nice, room was clean and location was good.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Filthy hotel"
Stayed here during first weekend of JazzFest. The room was very dirty. There were hairs in the shower, a dirty wash cloth over the towel bar, the bedding was tired and the floor in the room and bathroom was filthy. However, all that aside, both of us were seriously bitten in the room. Upon our return home the bites worsened and a visit to my family doctor confirmed it to be bed bugs!
6 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Ian
"Nice and close to everything"
The hotel is within walking distance to Burbon St. and the riverfront. There is a parking charge but all the downtown hotels charge for parking. Friendly staff and a well stocked breakfast area (get there early to avoid the rush).
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Jazzfest"
Only 1 block from Jazzfest shuttle. Great experience
Other trip May 4, 2015
jared
"Perfect for a few days in New Orleans."
The room was smaller than we're used to, but adequate. Breakfast was good. The valet parking service was great, and they even helped us load up the car! The best, however, was the location. Just one block from the French Quarter and the Canal Street streetcar.
3 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Sonja
"Not bad!"
First time at this hotel. The room was small but clean. The staff was friendly. Very close to everything.
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Jazz Fest 2015"
Loved the hotel. Would definitely stay there again.
6 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Rosemary
"great staff"
The room was small and had no windows...but the staff was really great. The location was good.
3 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Cherylee
"Nice hotel centrally located to all attractions"
Arrived early in the morning and found the staff very accommodating and friendly. They checked my luggage until my room was ready. The staff was very helpful in helping me find my way around the city.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Ralph
"COLD ATMOPHERE!!"
good location,hotel looks good,staff not friendly at all !! CREDIT CARD SCAM CALL AT 12:00 AM;BECAREFULL ANY BODY CAN CALL FROM OUT SIDE DIRECT IN TO YOUR ROOM.FRONT DESK STAFF SUCKS;DOORMAN WAS VERY HELPFULL
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
This was the third time I have stayed at this Hotel. A few minor complaints about the room: 1 interior handle on the bathroom door came off repeatedly. 2 toilet screamed when flushed. I normally enjoy my stay there but considering the premium rate that I paid for the room, little annoyances add up to big complaints.
Rich
"Centrally located but overpriced & room was small."
I paid over $200 to stay here. I wanted to be centrally located to the French Quarter, which it was, but the hotel does not provide on-site parking. Upon check-in, they offered to valet my car...5 blocks away for $40!! So I was forced to park my car at one of the local overnight parking lots for $25. There was not a microwave in the room, but there was a fridge & safe. The standard king room we stayed in was very tight for the two of us. I will not stay here again.
"Jazz Fest"
This trip was to meet up with our daughter and go to the Jazz Fest. Great time
Joanne
"great hotel close to the French quarter easy walk"
it was a great stay enjoyed new Orleans hotel was very close to everything
Other trip May 1, 2015
benny
"Great Location!"
Great location. 2 blocks from Bourbon street etc. without the noise. Older building. Our corner room had windows but because of the configuration, the windows went down past floor height, leaving a window well. These window wells need a good vacuuming, otherwise the room was great. A/C a little noisy going on and off, but cooled the room. Corner room was very quiet overall (#413). The exposed brick in the room gave a lot of character to the room. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was typical hotel continental breakfast but large selection, all the way till the end of breakfast time (9:30). Plenty of restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance.
7 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Shirley
"Without words"
Was excellent experience, staff did a great job they took time to explain all info you need about hotel rules nice people working at that hotel, thank you
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Gem of a hotel"
Perfect location . Walk to the French quarter. Heritage building with modern ameneties.
2 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Very nice, reasonably priced hotel in a great location. We would gladly stay here again if we return to New Orleans.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Business and Vacation"
Enjoyed our stay so much, we booked another day! Great service and close to the French Quarter
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015