All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
114 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Decent hotel right off of canal."
Air conditioning didn't work that well. And the room was really small. But it was clean and they have free wifi and breakfast.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Best Value in New Orleans"
I wrote on Monday when we got back. The stay was great. Possibly the best trip ever, seriously. My wife and I have been together for 40 yrs and wanted to celebrate. We did and you made it even better We had a great time Your Hotel is great The staff is over-the-top Thanks for a great stay. The breakfast saved us $$$. Never needed to go out. The ladies their were always managing and cleaning. Worth the trip. Cannot say enough about the staff.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Ken
"location, location, location"
Everything was great. Only complaint I might have is that they only have full size beds. I'm use to a king so that was really hard to get use to but other than that we loved it. Great location!
4 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Walk to the French Quarter"
Comfortable rooms conveniently located adjacent to the French Quarter.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"very nice hotel"
perfect location, nice room, friendly service
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Lawrence
"Great Location, but..."
This hotel had a great location for us as first-timers to New Orleans! We parked our truck and never had to get back in it until we left. However, the room was very small; the bed was a double (not a queen) as stated); the TV did not have cable channels, the AC didn't seem to work. We were given a nice bag "for our troubles" though. Would I stay here again? Yes, but would make sure the other things were taken care of first.
4 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
It was a great place to stay, within walking distance of everything we wanted to do and see
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Room was clean and comfortable. within walking distance from all of the action.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"New Orleans"
Stayed 3 nights. Overall nice hotel. Breakfast was ok. The women running it was excellent. Hotel staff front desk was always helpful. The room (2 doubles) was a little small, hard to walk around the bottom of bed to get to bathroom. Bathroom did not have counter space at all. Only cubby Inserts above the toilet and the towel rack was also above the toilet (ick) There was a corner of the bathroom that had nothing in it which could have had a small table counter and towel rack in. Safe that was free was located on the floor under the fridge is not very accessible for older people. Especially to read the small print instruction on the safe. Luckily some one in our party was able to do this. Overall it was ok, and in the price range we were at it was acceptable. Need to pay more to get more.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great spot"
Perfect hotel for access to Audubon Insectarium, Aquarium, Zoo, and IMAX
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great Spring Break Spot."
We enjoyed a nice spring break here. The location is close enough to the French Quarter to be convenient, but also far enough to be a bit quieter. They have a very friendly staff (with one exception as discussed). That prevented us from giving what otherwise would have been a 5 rating.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
MU2Driver
"Cold night"
The room was very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly during checkin. But the heat did not work and we were cold all night. Also, when we booked the room, it was supposed to have a view but the only view was of a brick wall.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
A good hotel with modest room rates! Stayed only for two nights. Hotel staff were pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Angie
"Short visit for conference"
Spent three nights at hotel while attending a conference half a block away at a bigger hotel nearby. Room was pleasant though air conditioner very noisy and pillows not comfortable. Nice breakfast and friendly staff.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Very satisfied"
Great location. Very friendly staff. Great complimentary breakfast.
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Christine
"Great staff"
Close to all the sights of New Orleans and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Other than not being able to check in until an he after our arrival on time, our stay was amazing. Very cozy rooms, very helpful friendly staff and conveniently located near EVERYTHING!! Had a great time.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Good experience"
Went with this hotel dispite some of the reviews. My overall experience was good. Kudos for John the Valet his friendly customer service skills sealed the deal for our next visit. We will be staying at this hotel the next time I visit New Orleans.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Miguel
"Best Western - Great Bang for Your Buck"
It was a great bang for the buck hotel. Great price, great location and the hotel rooms had a great ambiance. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget, you definitely get more than what you pay for.
1 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
Phuong
"Great location, and that's it"
I don't know any other hotel in NOLA, but I know this so I can tell you don't want stay here, try another one. I'm not sure if all the hotels of this area are the same, maybe they are, they say. When you first enter the room, the smell is not pleasant, the furniture and carpet doesn't look clean. The staff (besides an Irish guy there) are kind of rude, or they just don't care. The lady in charge of cleaning the room, she didn't do our room the first night, second and third she just partially did it. They allow pet, which is ok, but some afternoon somebody left a dog in the room and it kept barking and howling for 2-3 hrs and nobody did anything about it.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Rafa
"Mardi gras stay"
Some staff very friendly, some not. Location is excellent, less than a block from Canal St, few blocks to Bourbon St. & St. Charles, one block from French Quarter it self. Good breakfast. Filthy rugs inside & out the room, bathroom floor also stained filthy, in need of urgent update/renovation, old and tired furniture. Valet parking lot is far, takes time to get your ride.
8 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Ignacio
Very helpful, pleasant & informative staff. Temperature control in the room was a bit loud & challenging. Overall, I'd recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Expensive & dirty"
Dirty carpet in the room, sticky bathroom floor and hair in the bathroom corners.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Business Travel
"Mardi Gras 2015!!"
The Best Western plus St. Christopher is a great location to stay if you are investing in carnival for your trip to Louisiana. It is just a block away from the French quarter and the parade routes ran very close to the hotel which was convenient. However some bumps that occurred were extra charges that I was not expecting and the hotel staff could not give me a good reason as to why a it was very off putting. Not to mention they were pretty strict on their towel service when providing them to the guests. I called for an extra towel since only 2 were provided for 3 people in the room and they wanted me to give them the dirty ones right away even though one of us was still in the shower.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
T
"Only good thing about this hotel is the location"
I specifically selected this hotel because of the breakfast. But, going for the breakfast is like going to hell. No place to sit and have to wait in the line to get a place and food. The staff who are serving/helping at the breakfast are horrible, no smile at all, specially the lady stands close to the toaster who is more suitalble for a job in the military. Finding food and finding seats at the breakfast created so much stress and annoyance, I do not think it is a good way to start the day during a vacation! I asked the reception to help me to organize sightseeing tours. I also paid the deposit and belived that was going to happen and accordingly I planed my other activities. I waited for hours for the bus or guide to show up, but sadly later I found out that the hotel staff had messed up (not one, two tours) the date/time and waiting point of my tours! So please do not rely on them on any tours. I think that there is so much they can do to improve the qualiy of service by paying attention to the task and with a smile which is called custome service!!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Perfect Location"
The hotel is located in the mist everything. The riverwalk is about 5 minute walk along with Bourbon street. Breakfast was good and perfect way to start your day. Hotel is clean and suitable for most people
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Journey
"Review"
Everything was great except for guests being able to come to visit.. If you pay 500 dollars you woudlnt wont anyone to tell who can and cannot come in your room
2 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
Rodrick
"My Mardi Gras Stay 2015"
Hotel was very nice and cozy, the staff was very nice and helpful. I will be staying here every chance I get.
2 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
elke
"Wonderful"
Great location for Mardi Gras season near everything
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
diane
"Mardi Gras"
Great location for Mardi Gras! Staff was very friendly and helpful.Our room was nice but the toilet was broken. Also, alarm went off at 4 am and freaked us out. The breakfast was good basic but with healthy options. They kept our bags until we left for the airport however the parade was in front of the hotel couldn't get a cab walked 5 blocks it worked out. We had a fantastic time! Would recommend it to friends!
4 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Aimee
My stay was nice and loved the room but the heater didn't work at all to me. No matter how high I turned it up the vent was still blowing out cold air.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Shayla
"Mardi Gras"
Stayed for Mardi Gras. Great location extremely hard to get to to check in late but once your there it is perfect.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Kismet
"Mardi Gras visit"
location was great
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lazaro
"Mardis Gras 2015"
Great stay very close to everything, room was very clean
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
jeff
"Check in is a nightmare. Service sucks."
Check in was crazy. First impressions are bad. I told lady I wanted to check in only to be told hey its not ready. I sat there for 45 minutes then few other people walk in and they are checked in right away and then I walk up to desk and they check me in. I'm paying $400 plus a night and service sucked. Left message on trip advisor and manager ask me to call on to be told to contact her. I did and she didn't know what I was talking about. Her excuse was that certain people are assigned certain rooms and mine must have not been ready. I get that but here's the thing I never told them my name just that I wanted to check in. She then proceeds to tell me she just forgot about me. I'm seating direct in front of the check in desk not even 5 ft away. Here's the crazy part I checked in and like 10 minutes after the lady who checks in tries to enter my room. No knock or anything. Says it's was a mistake that she was checking to see if she had given this room to someone. My thing is you just gave me room not 10 minutes ago and it's in your computer systems. As for the manager all she said that she was sorry. Like really I'm paying $400 plus a night for multiple nights and can't even get decent service.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Ched
"Pleasant hotel not too far from the French Quarter"
Short hotel stay only a few days before Marti Gras. The staff seemed up to the challenge. Clean and attractive rooms. However, expect to pay an extra $28 for valet parking since parking on the street isn't a good idea in this part of New Orleans.
Dale
"Decent hotel, lousy first impression"
We weren't terribly pleased with our check-in; the woman at the front counter was somewhat rude/indifferent, and when we had some issues with our room, she was rather dismissive. Our heat was blasting cold air, and we didn't receive several of the channels that our television was supposed to get. She told us that someone would come to look at the heat "eventually" and that it wasn't worth fixing the TV, b/c the channel losses/bad reception was the norm. That said, everyone else in the hotel was very friendly throughout our stay - the engineer (who had been on break when we made the heat complaint, which the front desk worker failed to mention) fixed the problem quickly once he arrived, staff at the complimentary breakfast were cheerful and friendly, and the valet/security staff gave us good advice about ensuring we checked out at the proper time/where to spend the afternoon in order to get to the airport while avoiding a parade route. All in all, a decent stay, which was only marred by a bad first impression.
3 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Erin
"Perfect location, clean, friendly, no window"
Hotel is the perfect location if you want to be in the French Quarter. Friendly staff, for the price it was a good hotel. Kind of an odd thing though, our room was located within the building where there was no window to the outside. It was surprising to us how much that can affect you, it was nice for the few hours we wanted to sleep, but it made the morning much harder to get moving and out of the hotel. Never realized how important sun light can be to someone.
3 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Grant
"Very clean and great complimentary breakfast"
Very clean. doorman and security very cordial. great location. complimentary breakfast was awesome with real eggs and bacon. most hotels surrounding charge an extra 35 dollars for breakfast. would recommend!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Lin
"Right Hotel for Us"
Excellent location for our purposes. No problem with services. Excellent breakfasts. Garage rental of $30 seems high but made no comparisons. Our dog was happy and made friends with staff, although the closest grass space was inconvenient--about four blocks away. Would not hesitate to stay at the hotel again.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Max
"New Orleans visit"
The only weird thing was our first night was in a non-smoking room that wreaked of the smell of cigars. Nice room though. We were moved to a different room though our second day and that room was perfect. The location was real close to everything that we wanted to do. We had a nice stay.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"See NO stay BW."
Yes the room wasn't that big but "HELLO" Your in New Orleans. It was all I needed, very clean and great staff. Would definitly stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
"Great Hotel, Great Location"
Highly recommend this hotel. Will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Ted
"Quick Turnaround"
Staff was Excellent!! Location Great!! Breakfast was bountiful, decent selection. Room was very comfortable!! It was just a 1 night stay, but enjoyable.
1 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
Corey
"Under Renovations"
I had an Ok experience here this week. The first two nights were quiet, but I was awakened the third morning by hammers and drills becasue they are doing renovations all over the building. This was very annoying to me because I am an alate sleep schedule, and could not sleep after 9:00 A.M. Other than that, it was very conveniently located and th eprice was right. The rooms are a little small here.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Happy Times"
Walking distance to French Quarter, Bourbon St., Cafe Du Monde and Harrah's Casino. Had great time there. Breakfast in hotel was very good as well.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
eugene
"Rip off. Scary. Must read"
Young unsavory types hanging out in the lobby. Scary. Paid $10 extra for room with "view". Only to have a window that faced a brick wall 8 ft away and roof top where people could easily peek into your window.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
ernest
"This hotel made me happy!"
Room was ready when I arrived... clean and comfortable. I was on the 10th floor, had a window and a nice view and plenty of light. (I requested a room with a view). Bathroom shower had nice water pressure (not always is this the case, but here it was great) The Hotel had a sign saying that it was under renovation, but I did not see people working, nor did I hear any noise. It is a very short and easy walk to Bourbon Street, and close to convenience stores and transportation. I enjoyed the location. Front desk staff was helpful and efficient, but my favorite employee was the hotel concierge who helped me with my bags and arrage for a cab to pick up myself, and friends at another hotel before heading to the airport. Extremely friendly! The hotel was perfect, never let me down, but this employee changed the experience from "good" to "great"
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Quiet hotel near the French Quarter"
I thought I lost an item and the staff went above and beyond to help me find it. Great people.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Cruiser
"Fantastic location"
A good hotel overall, but with a few floors. We had a problem with our room key. Something kept going wrong with the entry card and it was necessary in a four night stay to have the key reconfigured four times. Rather frustrating. Service in the dining room was very good and the staff were friendly. Breakfast was fine but there was an absence of fresh fruits ( apart from whole apples and oranges ) . A fresh fruit salad would be a welcome addition. I am not a fan of paper plates and plastic cutlery but appreciate that they facilitate speedy breakfast turnover and enable quick clearing away. The front desk staff we found a little terse. One in particular did not seem happy in her job. Overall however we would recommend this hotel. It was quite adequate and the location is brilliant
Other trip Jan 17, 2015