All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
114 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Food is all right
    Uncomfortable
    Bad pool
"Great Stay...Nice Location"
Overall, a nice experience. Good location near the French Qtrs and friendly staff. Had one problem with the room cleanliness, however, we encountered a couple of bugs under our pillows (bud bugs?). The hotel staff immediately took care of us. Would stay again.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"I'd definitely stay again..."
I look for hotel cleanliness, staff friendliness and location when I look for a hotel.. They met my expectations on all accounts...
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Loretta
We stayed for a weekend to see the UCF v Tulane football game and enjoy New Orleans. This hotel is in a great location to get to the various parts of the city by foot or by streetcar.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
Cathie
"Girls on a road trip"
We were lost. We called the hotel and we're directed in by staff. The staff was unbelievable super nice. Marvin, was extremely attentive. US girls will be back to New Orleans and will be staying at Best Western again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Tommie
"Awesome place to stay"
Perfect location for all the things we wanted to do, staff was friendly and helpful, always came back to a clean room, and we had a great time.
3 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
HEATHER
"Great price for a great hotel"
Staff was wonderful and the hotel was in a great spot.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Keli
"Not what I expected. .."
I have stayed at this hotel in the past, but I must say a lot has changed. The hotel is in need of major upgrades and repairs. The smell of the rooms was very old and musty. I was very unhappy with the room, but the staff was very friendly. I will definitely stay somewhere else when I visit New Orleans in the future.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Kynya
Simone was awesome. She even assisted me in carrying my breakfast up to my room!!!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Pamela
"It was ok"
Everything was ok just wish we would of receive our wake up calls and the hall way needs to be steam clean
4 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
Telitta
"A decent, no frills, place near the Quarter."
EVERYONE on staff that we encountered went out of their way to be friendly. No complaints. The location of the hotel is great. Right on the edge of the French Quarter. It's a short, easy walk to Bourbon Street and everything else we wanted to do in the Quarter. But it was far enough away from the insanity that when we were ready to call it a night we had a safe, quiet place to sleep. The breakfast was average hotel breakfast - adequate. The wireless internet was easy to log into, fast, and reliable. The only draw back was the facility. When we walked into the room the commode was running. I went to jiggle the handle and it came off in my hand. Now there was water spraying out. I shut off the water as my wife attempted to contact the front desk. She never could get them to answer which was OK because I easily fixed it and it worked fine the rest of the time. But it made for a funny start to our adventure. After that it was basically just the carpet - NASTY. There was a sticky spot between the beds, in front of the night stand where I assume someone spilled a drink? At least that's what we're hoping it was. We laid a towel over it for the duration of our stay. Basically, just know that the property is dated and you're not staying at the Ritz. If you want to play in the Quarter on a budget this is the place to go. If you want a more fancy, modern hotel this isn't it but you'll pay for that privilege in New Orleans.
3 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
"Decent hotel near the Quarter!"
This is a good hotel in a nice neighborhood on Magazine about 2 blocks from the French Quarter. There's a great spot for breakfast next door called the Ruby Slipper. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel because my husband went once and wasn't impressed. The room was clean but on the small side. All in all it was a good hotel and the staff was friendly!
4 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Small room but nice."
Good price and location. Casino accross the street and a great Cigar Bar around the block. The maid woke me up at 8:00 wanting to clean my room, check out is at 12:00
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
RC
"Best Western, Best Buy!"
We had a great stay here. I'm pretty generous with my ratings and I would like to give the stay 5 stars but I don't want to mislead anyone into thinking this is an exceptional 5 star hotel when it's a Best Western. The staff was all very friendly and pleasant. The room was nicer than expected, we just had a few complaints - the toilet would not stop running on/off (drove us pretty crazy)there is no vanity space in the bathroom it's just a standing sink so for ladies getting your hair and makeup ready is not convenient, a couple outlets in the room didn't work but it wasn't a problem. Last complaint was that we were right next to the storage room and could hear the staff going in and out slamming the door. The location is fantastic. I used to live in Nola so I knew the hotel's location was going to be prime, its a short walking distance to the Riverwalk, Quarter, Street car, Warehouse district, Canal Shoppes etc. I would recommend staying here for the price and if you plan to be out and about in the city more than in the hotel.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Our stay was a wonderful experience.
3 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
"Felt like home"
Good location to be close to things without being right in the middle of it. Tables and chairs out front were a nice touch. We had a double room and a king and it seemed that the king room was a little small for the bed size. The layout could be better if the furniture were rearranged. Manager and staff were all great but Simone, the breakfast lady was just delightful!
5 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
mary
Overall fair rating. Staff was quick to fix any room problems (i.e. safe battery needed replaced). Stayed at hotel for 3 nights; complimentary breakfast was good. It was close to everything I wanted (i.e. French Quarters, Harrods, trolley line). Only thing I didn't like about the place was the cost for parking (about $35 a night after taxes but you could try to find your own parking) but that is going to be every hotel in the general area.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Simple"
Just a plain hotel room. There is definitely better in the area for the same price.
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Dawn
"Awesome Stay"
Location was great. Room was clean and comfy.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
S Scott
I was there for a job fair. Room was very clean, hotel is in an excellent location. We were able to walk to many of our destinations.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
"Awesome"
We stayed there due to my mother having heart surgery at the Lsu hospital. We were very pleased
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Great location to visit the French Quarter and the WWll Museum.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
"Uhhhhh"
Someone opened the door to our room one evening! I had latched the door, so they did not enter. When I opened the door within seconds, no one was there--I immediately went downstairs and talked to the desk attendant. She said it must have been maintenance (doesn't maintenance knock, announce themselves, and NOT run away from the door?). We will NOT be back!
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Priscilla
The room was clean, and the staff was extremely helpful. The only downside would be that the room was a bit small.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Patrick & Diana
Great hotel!
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Chloe
Good location, friendly staff, easy parking. Breakfast was okay
1 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Eduardo
Great stat, close to everything
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Dawn
"No window in room"
A window in the room would have been nice. Elevator noises, woke me up at night. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Bernie
"Good knight sleep"
Very nice people
3 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Pleased"
Really enjoyed my stay. Very quiet and very close to a lot of the attractions in New Orleans. Overall, I am very pleased with best western.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Jerrod
"Very Pleased with stay"
Staff was very helpful and friendly. We would highly recommend and will stay there again.
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Debra
"Great Staff...hotel was below good."
The first thing you notice is the horrible smell of body odor as soon as you walk in the facility. The staff was very polite and helpful. We went to our rooms and they were kept...but didn't feel clean. The toilet was stopped up the entire time in both the rooms we booked and we had to go down to the first floor to use the facilities. Good location though, easy to get where you want to go.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Austin
"Great place!"
Great location. Great staff. Reasonably priced. Have stayed there twice in the last month and will probably become our hotel of choice on a regular basis.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Staff was friendly, didn't have trouble checking in and out. Just took a while for us to get the car from the parking garage. Other than that, I would definitely stay here again next time I take a New Orleans trip.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Rita
Hotel a little out dated. The room size was small. The parking was also high and was not mentioned on site.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Birthday Surprise"
I surprised my girlfriend for her birthday w/ a nite in NOLA. Everything was pretty cool except valet parking was priced high for hotel guest & we needed to warm some food but there was no microwave in the room, had to go downstairs in lobby. Also, I was told there would be bacon for breakfast but that was not true. Hey, but we enjoyed out stay regardless.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Corey
"great bargain, location"
We got two rooms. The fact that the best western was so much cheaper than the other hotels made me somewhat concerned about its overall quality. However the rooms were spacious, very clean, the location was right off canal street and noise levels at night were a non issue. And lastly the staff was tremendous, cleaning rooms well and treating guest with true southern hospitality. They even recommended a dive bar very close to the hotel that had super cheap drinks and was full of local Nola folks. I would go again to this hotel because paying double at other places doesn't make sense given this quality.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Great price, great location"
We had a very good stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean, the price was very affordable. The only complaint I have is with one hotel staff in particular who works the front counter. This individual was rude every time we interacted with her. It almost seemed as though we were bothering her or as if it would pain her to smile.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Birthday bash in NOLA"
The hotel has a great location. Fridge in room didn't work. Made the worst noise all night just to get up in the morning and the drinks be even warmer then when we put then in the night before. Hate that you don't earn points on your best western account because you made your reservation with expedia. Should have at least gotten points on the parking that cost us 100 dollars for 3 nights.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Great Stay!"
We really enjoyed our stay here. I would recommend all my family and friends to stay here.
4 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Alethia
"Great hotel! Parking is the only downfall!"
This hotel is great. The only problem is where it's located in relation to parking. Waiting for your vehicle after the staff has parked it can take up to 30 mins for them to get it due to it being a high traffic area.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
My stay at this Hotel was great, the staff was great, and one of the staff members at the front desk helped me with my boarding pass. Overall my stay there was wonderful.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
james
"Thumbs up"
Wonderful room for the price. Friendly staff. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Small, but clean and friendly staff."
Love the employee's attitude. Rooms are very small and limit amount of plugs for electronic devices. Near everything and will go again, but only two fits comfortably.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Faith
Friendly service, nice breakfast- although some waffles would have been nice. We were on the 10th floor and it was a bit hot, even with the Ac all the way down. The parking was a bit expensive!!! Overall though very nice stay.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
It was a good stay. We're always almost out during the days and only go back to sleep in the hotel at night. Location is very close to French Quarter, Bourbon St., Riverwalk and Canal St. Breakfast is good very helpful to your pocket. Fill up your belly at breakfast and you're ready to walk the whole day in the Big Easy. The only thing is the parking it's so expensive $36 plus tax per day. Overall I'm pleased with the place and will recommend it to anybody.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
4 night trip Aug 11, 2015
Anica Scott
"perfect location, close to French Quarter"
I stayed here from August 10-13, 2015 with a friend and was really pleased with the location. It's right on the edge of Magazine St, a short walk to the French Quarter and all its bars, restaurants and shops. The bus / streetcar stop is just around the corner in Canal St so it's very convenient if you want to check out other places in the city. Just get a $3 all day pass and you're set! The hotel, though small, has a charm to it that suits well with the New Orleans vibe. Our room is just the right size for 2 people,with brick walls and a window ( no view though), and comes with a coffee maker, TV and a personal fridge that took a while to cool the bottled water we brought with us. The bed is comfortable enough. The only thing I have a negative comment on is their housekeeping. We found the comforter had stains so we requested it be changed with the sheets. They did, but the succeeding day the room was not serviced at all. It was late at night when we got back at the hotel and was disappointed to be greeted by an unmade bed and no fresh towels. Valet parking is $36/ night but it's the usual rate for hotels in the area. I would still use Best Western -St. Christopher Hotel on my next New Orleans visit though, all things considered.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Ricky
"Only good for walking distance"
Just came back from the stay here. I would over all give this hotel 3 stars. Everyone was friendly, Except the front desk staff. House keeping didn't come by the second day. The bed sheets smelled and not in a good way. Also, I found a few bugs on the bed, which scared my friend and I.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"2 night get away"
had a wonder view. Air conditioner did not work to well. Staff was friendly. Great location. Overall stay was good.
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Deneen
"A Very good place to stay!"
Overall we were really satisfied and happy from the hotel and the staff is great! It is in a great location! The only problem we had that they don't have gluten free ootion for breakfast!
Other trip Aug 12, 2015