All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
5625 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV, 89102, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Cozy Off-Strip Nest"
Non-smoking mini apartment with kitchen. We loved it!
Thank you, MP!
5 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Resort issues"
One afternoon, while we were enjoying the pool area, the resort blasted the area with the most horrific music at a very high volume. When asked to change the station and/or turn down the volume, they failed to do so indicating that the people at the pool requested the music. It should be noted that there were about a dozen elderly people at the pool and a survey of them showed that not one of them was happy with the trash music that was being played. Over an hour later, the music was actually turned off. Asked for a 4 AM wake up call to get to the airport, and a failure in resort communication, caused us not to be woken as requested. This could have been disastrous for our trip home.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your feedback. This is our first time encountering a concern about the music. We have a standard station that plays in the pool area and throughout the resort, which is an encompassing mix of popular genres. We do our best to accommodate the requests of all our guests and, in this case, it seems the requests at the pool area were in conflict amongst those enjoying the pool. We hope you will accept our sincere apology for the disturbance and for not delivering your morning wakeup, a rudimentary request we should have easily fulfilled.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
"It'll do!"
Staff are rude and uneducated but hotel property is very decent and clean. Staff is deffenetly below the quality of the hotel.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your visit and feedback. We are sorry that you were unhappy with the service levels of our team members. Our staff is trained and expected to provide the best quality service to our guests, and we extend our sincere apology that this was not your experience.
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
Jesse
"way to go club de soleil"
great staff, very friendly and helpful, shuttle bus to downtown, so park your car and hop on.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Ronald! We appreciate your visit and your kind remarks.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
RONALD
"Nice place but no warm and fuzzy"
Nice place and the room was clean but the staff seemed not to care too much. Came back to our room after being gone for the day and it was not serviced. Front desk informed me they did not service rooms unless you stayed longer than seven days. Would be ok but the only garbage can in the entire room was a small bathroom can. Needless to say after three days it was overflowing. Ordered a pizza and front desk let me know it was there. I asked to let the delivery driver send it to the room was told no way. This is an open hotel not security central. Both the pizza guy and I were I bit put off by the front desk attitude. Don't think I'd return and I'd never stay there at the "full" price. I stay at a lot of places from Super 8 to the Biltmore. If you want to act like Super 8 then charge like Super 8. If you want to charge more then I expect more.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your visit and feedback. We are disappointed we did not meet your expectations, especially as they pertain to courteous customer service. Please accept our sincere apology if our staff was anything less than completely friendly. As a timeshare resort, we do not follow the daily housekeeping practices of a tradtional hotel. We are always happy to replenish any items you may need - including extra waste baskets. The delivery of food to Club is restricted to the lobby as a safety precaution. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you once again for staying with us.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Good but no great"
I went on a busy weekend, so it was the closest to the strip that I could find, the only bad thing is that they don't clean your room, they gave me a smoking room when I requesed a non smoking one, they changed me to another room, it was kind of small :-/
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Fernando. Thank you for your generous rating even though we did not quite meet your expectations. It was our pleasure to move you to a non-smoking room. As a timeshare resort, we do not follow the daily housekeeping model of traditional hotes. Instead, we schedule one midweek cleaning on weeklong stays as a convenience to our vacation club owners, many of whom to not want the intrusion of a daily cleaning visit. We do offer daily cleaning for a fee. Thank you once again for your visit. We hope you will consider us again on your next visit to Las Vegas.
3 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
The hotel was fine, and the service in general was good. However, the sheets were stained. The walls are so thin you can very clearly hear the neighbors' conversation, smell the food they make and hear them clean the dishes.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your feedback. We regret we fell short of expectations and are embarrassed to learn about the bedsheets. This is not typical of our housekeeping standards, which usually receive high marks on our comment cards. We are sorry this was not your experience and extend our sincere apology. We are otherwise pleased that you found our resort and service to your liking, and hope you will give us another opportunity to make a more favorable impression.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"I will not stay here again!"
The staff was very awkward when we were checking in. The room was always hott every single time we came back to the hotel. It did not cool down quickly and we were constantly being woke up by the sound of it shutting on and off. The breakfast was a complete joke, we waiting 20 minutes for bagels and english muffins. Then at checkout we were told we had to pay an $18 resort fee.....what resort? We should have just stayed at one of the hotels on the strip and next time we will. Not impressed at all.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your feedback. We regret we did not meet your expectations and wish you a more satisfying experience on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"A/c cheap"
The room was fine besides the a/c . Their a/c thermo stats are programmed to only set at 70 degrees at lowest temp . Which is realistically is 76 -78 degrees which is a little warm for me . Maintenance did bring me a fan and did make it comfortable enough to sleep but noisy . I don't believe I will stay there again
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay and hope you will give us another opportunity to make a more favorable impression.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Confusing layout...."
Overall the resort was nice, clean and comfortable. However the website says nothing about there being two properties. Many times .visitors, pizza delivery and transportation, ended up at the wrong property. And the morning breakfast what you will, was ridiculously subpar. but the one bedroom suite, very nice. very nicely painted and decorated and had very nice amenities.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Grant. Thank you for your visit and feedback. We truly appreciate your complimentary remarks and wish your positive appraisal had extended to the rest of our resort. Please accept our apology for any confusion you may have experienced regarding our split property. As you mentioned, Club de Soleil is in fact two properties, designated Club 1 and 2. They are about a block apart. We will make sure our website reflects this fact. Thank you once again for staying with us. We hope you will consider another visit your next time in Las Vegas.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Grant
Nice rooms only bad thing was check out time too early....10:00am
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"poor customer service"
Hotel is clean and very nice ... staff was terrible .. non compliant. .. wanted money .. even tho they were paid kept my deposit even tho they were paid it was a terrible experience there .. If you don't mind going thru bologna then sure is a nice hotel
3 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
leticia
"loved it"
Employees were great and very helpful. Clean and nice rooms. I will be staying here again..
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Kenia! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
kenia
"Convenient"
Nice place to sleep. And close to the strip. A bit dated but clean.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Don't stay here! Out in the middle of nowhere. have to take their shuttle to the strip, and it makes several stops. Also shuttle available for groceries at 8am only. Was charged extra fees and made my room rate per night go from 65 a night to over 100 a night, and that's just because of hotel fees and taxes. Ridiculous.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. We are less than three miles from the world famous Las Vegas Strip – admittedly not an easy walk but not in the middle of nowhere either. Our free Strip shuttle makes stops at two hotel-casinos every hour. It’s a great way to experience Las Vegas if you don’t have a vehicle and don’t want to pay for a cab. Our convenient grocery shuttle departs Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings. It seems to meet the needs of most of our visitors. We are sorry it did not adequately meet yours. Our nightly resort fee is $5 - $5.60 with tax. We wish you a satisfying resort experience on your next visit to Las Vegas.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Hotel Room"
Very good, big room not expensive during the week days in summer time. Although the hotel is about 2.1 km from downtown there is regular shuttle bus service from morning till midnight. I strongly recommend this hotel for tourist.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hi, Presley. Thank you for your visit and your recommendation. We truly appreciate your kind remarks and hope you will consider us again the next time you're in Las Vegas.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Presley W
"easy access to the strip w/o staying in a casino"
Overall enjoyed our staying very much so that we'd stay there again.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Mr. Garcia! We are happy you had a nice experience with us and thrilled you would consider another stay. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon.
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Mr. Garcia
"Excellent location, poor internet"
The listing indicated this property had internet access. There was no internet except in the lobby. That was extremely inconvenient. The breakfast was English Muffins or Bagels, not much to it, and it wasn't available until 8 AM. Otherwise the property met our expectations. Was able to park close to the room, nice size pool for swimming laps and Jacuzzi was decent. Staff were courteous and helpful, room was nice and the bed was excellent.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Rusty. We are sorry for the confusion regarding our internet service. Although we expect to have in-room Wi-Fi by the end of summer, you are correct that you can presently pick up a wireless signal only in the lobby. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience. We are delighted you had an otherwise enjoyable stay and hope you will consider us again.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Rusty
"Definitely the Best Family Resort Hotel in LV"
I have been here before but I forgot how good it was as compared to other family resort hotels in Vegas. I will definitely put it down as the only hotel I will stay in Vegas. The only gripe I have is I wished the staff were a little friendlier.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Robin! We are delighted you consider us the best family resort in Las Vegas. We truly appreciate your generous comments and highest rating, and are very happy we’re the only place you’ll stay when you’re in town. We assure you we’ll have the object of your criticism corrected by your next visit. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to serving you again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Robin
"Worst place ever!"
Worst service ever! Everyone that works there is rude and selfish, anyone I asked for help did absolutely nothing but just send me off to other people. As soon as I walked through the door to check in everyone had a look on their face as if they hated their lives. Don't go here not worth it.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Stephanie. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are truly sorry that we fell so far short of expectations. As a valued visitor, you have every right to expect helpful and courteous customer service at the very least. We apologize if you received anything less. Your feedback is very valuable in helping us improve our service and give you the best possible vacation experience. Please accept our sincere apology for our poor showing. We think you’ll be pleased to know our resort staff members are presently undergoing a critical evaluation to determine their long-term viability.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
The rooms were clean and nicely furnished. The kitchenette was stocked with plates and silverware, glasses, and even Tupperware. The Jacuzzi tub was amazing- deep enough to relax in. There were extra towels in the closet. The entire facility is clean and just a few blocks from the strip. I will definitely make this my destination when visiting Las Vegas again!
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Lois! We are delighted you’ve decided to make us your Las Vegas vacation destination. We truly appreciate your generous and detailed review, and look forward to serving you again soon.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Lois
"Beautiful getaway!! Loved it..."
Pleasant experience!!!...amazingly clean! peace & quite....
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Sari. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us again!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Sari
"Horrible hotel staff!!! Bad customer service"
The front desk people wont do ANYTHING To help you! No sorry no thank you! My goodness!
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
We are very disappointed to read your review and apologize if our employees were anything less than completely helpful. Your feedback is a valuable tool in helping us provide the kind of memorable vacation experience you deserve. Please accept our sincere apology for the difficulties you experienced. We think you will be pleased to know our resort staff members are presently undergoing a critical evaluation to determine their long-term suitability.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Not as expected"
Overall experience was o.k. Pictures on website is of the other location.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hi, Ron. Thank you for your visit and taking the time to share your comments.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Ron
The only thing I liked about this place was the bed. It was very comfortable, I enjoy a more firm yet soft mattress and I had a very good sleep. What I didn't like is I had a smoking room. I had requested a non smoking room. I told the lady at the front desk and the only thing she said was "Next time tell the front desk person you want a non smoking room." Really? There will not be a next time for this place.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
VERY SATISFIED +++++
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
MTORRES
"Nice experience"
We were pleasantly surprised by the size and condition of the 2 bedroom unit. It was clean and very spacious The staff was very friendly. We had no issues with outside noise. It's about 3 miles from the strip, but they had a shuttle every hour. Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Rudy! We are delighted our spacious two-bedroom suite exceeded your expectations and that our staff impressed you with friendly customer service. Our convenient shuttle service makes hourly stops at two Strip resorts and will also pick you up and take you back to Club. It is great to hear you would stay with us again, and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again!
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Rudy
"Dont stay here!"
Our stay was terrible. The hotel staff were courtious, but there was no internet. I was told that they are working on a contract. But I found out that has been happening for over 6 months. The room was just ok. The bed was so old that it had a dip in the middle. We could not sleep as we always were pushed to the center. Yes it was that bad. There was a jet tub in the room. But the button to activate it was broken. The toilet leaked. It would run all night long. Seems that the valve was so old that it would not stop from flowing into the bowl. I DO NOT recommend this hotel. Stat somewhere else.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your feedback, Scot. We regret we did not meet your expectations and apologize for the difficulties. It is our responsibility to make sure our units are functioning optimally before we release them to a guest. Minus that, we will quickly address any issues that are brought to our attention. Our goal is to make things right while you're on property so you can enjoy your stay to the fullest. Regarding our in-room Wi-Fi, we've been negotiating with a provider and hope to have it installed shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for sharing your comments. We will your feedback to good use in order to provide better customer service.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Scot
"A disappointing experience"
Weird neighborhood, didn't feel 100% secure, but the rooms where comfortable and the condo situation worked well for us for this trip. Not accommodating and one of the front desk gals was less than professional. The entire experience was not worth the cost, not by a long shot.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Amanda. We regret to learn of your disappointing experience. Please accept our sincere apology for our front desk representative being anything less than completely courteous in your interactions with her. Helpful and friendly customer service is a priority we work diligently to put into practice every day, and we are truly sorry that this was not your experience.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
"Beds are too bouncy"
Overall it was a decent stay... everything worked and staff was pleasant.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hi, Bobby. Thank you for your visit. We appreciate your generous rating and are glad our staff met your expectations for courteous customer service. We change out mattresses on an as-needed basis and will certainly test the one in your unit to determine its suitability. Thanks again!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2014
Bobby
"Comfort off the strip"
very comfortable, quite. $18 taxi to a strip.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"club de soleil"
Great stay!
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Good value, however owner's suite was directly across the hall and a bit noisy. The a/c unit in our room needed some TLC/maintenance as it was loud. The plumbing made annoying whining sound when first started but subsided later. The pool/spa was wonderful and we enjoyed it twice. The staff was friendly/helpful. For half the regular price it was a good value.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hi, Debora. Thank you for your visit. We are glad you enjoyed our 24-hour pool and spa and that our staff met your expectations for helpful and courteous customer service. We apologize for the issues you experienced and will investigate to locate and correct the source of the problem. Have a great summer!
3 night trip Jun 7, 2014
debora0750
"Nice for a hotel, not good for a resort...."
Room was clean and shuttle to strip was nice. If you really want to experience every day life in Vegas stay here...
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your visit. We are glad our guest suite met your expectations for cleanliness, and that you took advantage of our convenient Strip shuttle. We hope you will consider us againt when you want to experience "the real" Las Vegas.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
las vegan
"Nice place, decent price."
One night stay only, but it was clean and quite. Would stay there again.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Rick. Thank you for your visit. We are happy we could meet your expectations for cleanliness and peaceful surroundings. Please come back for a visit when you have a few free days - or just another night!
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Great Hotel/Resort"
Loved our Stay...The Facilities were excellent....will stay again next time we go to Vegas
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you! We truly appreciate your wonderful review and are delighted you will stay with us again on your next visit. We hope it's sooner than later!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"good hotel, GREAT service"
The staff at the front desk were knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and professional. They found a room for me to check into early for a small fee and, when I got there, was thrilled to find a jacuzzi tub, DVD player, and a well-stocked kitchen with fridge, microwave, coffee pot, dishes, and flatware. The bed was great and the room was clean; I'll definitely be staying there again. The only complaint I have is that the complimentary breakfast leaves a lot to be desired - just bowls of oranges and bagels - even though it's served in a room with a full kitchen.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Leslie. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are glad our front desk staff met your expectations for helpful and courteous customer service, and that you found our nearly 1,000-square foot Bora Bora suite to your liking. In addition to the amenities you mentioned, it also includes a private bedroom with king bed, steam shower, washer-dryer and a private balcony. We are delighted you'll be staying with us again, and look forward to your next visit!
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Amazing experience not too far from strip and very calm place to stay.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hi, Leo. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and that we could provide you with peaceful , relaxing accommodations and convenient access to the Strip. We hope you will consider us again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
leo
"Nice hotel nearby strip and amenities"
Good location, a bit outside so nice and quiet but still close to the strip and all the action in Vegas. The aircon in the room didn't work and it took more than 24h to get it fixed, that's not really acceptable.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Ben. Thank you for your visit. We are glad you found our location convenient to the Strip and all the action. Please accept our apology for the air conditioning issue and any discomfort it caused. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider us again.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Ben
"At-Home off the Strip"
Loved the feeling of being "at home" in a Condo setting just off the strip. With hourly shuttle service, quiet and clean amenities, and poolside access this was the perfect retreat away from the hustle and bustle.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hi, MeriAnne. We are delighted we could provide you with that home away from home feeling. We truly appreciate your highest rating and hope you will consider another visit with us soon. Thanks again!
Other trip May 6, 2014
MeriAnne
"Not equipted"
Staff was pleasant and pool was great being open 24 hrs. Free shuttle to the strip worked well until you wanted to come back . Not enough shuttles . Kitchenette was not equipted with what you would expect. Not even silverware.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hi, Kristi. Thank you for your visit. We are glad we met your expectations for friendly customer service, and that you enjoyed the convenience of our 24-hour pool and free shuttle service to the Strip. It departs once an hour starting at 9 a.m. daily. We apologize that your kitchenette was lacking in essential utensils. We are always happy to resolve any issues if we're made aware of them. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Kristi
"Near amazing"
The walls are thin and there was a huge gap under the door. Saying that I would stay again.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Cathrine. Thank you so much for your generous review. We are thrilled we could earn your highest rating and that you would stay with us again. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Cathrine
"Off strip mid level room"
Midweek price was ok at$75. Some strip hotels are cheaper last minute. Room is clean and relatively new. Studio room has a small fridge, microwave,and sink. Jaccuzi tub of regular tub size which i did not use. Should have directions for non jaccuzi owners though. Check in was quick, but i did not pickup my parking pass. When i entered the room the phone was ringing but not no answer. The room smelled like a beef taco, so i went out to ask for air freshner. The other reception person or housekeeper helled at me for not having the pass. Yes, threatened to ticket. When i returned from dinner the room smelled fine. There is a pool and a few put put rounds and a couple pieces of exercise equipment. There is laundry for 10 quarters
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, globetrotter. Thank you for visiting Club de Soleil. We are happy we met your expectations for value and cleanliness. Conversely, we are sorry your room smelled like a beef taco. Thank you for bringing it to our attention so we could quickly address the issue. We apologize if our resort staff was anything less than completely courteous, parking pass or no parking pass. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider us again on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
globetrotter
"Very nice hotel. Away from the strip."
Very nice staff, clean, security. The shuttle service to the strip was very convenient.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your generous review. We are delighted that we met your expectations for cleanliness and courteous customer service, and that you found our daily Strip shuttle convenient. We hope you will consider us again on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"nice hotel (but internet - lobby only)"
easy parking very clean room, lobby very kind all staff
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hi, James. Thank you for sharing this feedback regarding your stay at Club De Soleil. In-room internet is on the way, and we hope you will consider returning soon!
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"I will be back"
The last minute deal and location worked out perfect for me and my guest. Conveintly located by every thing I needed food shopping and casino and fwy. Not to mention the privacy with out the hassle of big hotel casino. the size of room and kitchenette was ideal for what I orginally searched for. I will be back.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Robert. Thank you for your visit. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and are very happy to know that you'll be back! We hope to see you sooner than later!
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
Good place to stat at, specially with little children. Having access to a mini kitchen made a big difference.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Jackie. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for sharing!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Jackie
"Recent Stay at Club De Soleil"
The accomadations of the unit are well covered. Our fireplace didn't appear to work but I did use the jacuzzi tub which was relaxing. The washer and dryer in the one bedroom unit is very convenient, we were in Club 1 and faced the pool, which was great to sit out on the balcony and found it very pleasant surroundings on the third floor up with the palm trees. I found most staff to be very friendly I am in hospitality myself and the only had found two things that need to be improved upon. 1) The computer only being located in main building was inconvenient and quite frankly, scarey to walk with all the traffic coming at you, there is a risk of getting hit by a car. 2) The nighttime female shuttle driver, turned us away at the strip, due to full shuttle, she FAILED to tell us that she had another bus coming in 15 minutes, we went back into go to the restroom, and then sat there for almost an 45 nin on a cold bench (it was windy and cold that evening) waiting for the next shuttle (we had met some people at the condo and they were on the bus and heard her call another shuttle in and they told us this the next morning when we bumped into them.) I found her to go out of her way to be cold to me and my husband? We would say goodnight as we got off the shuttle and she would not respond. I am in hospitality and as far as I am concerned, she needs a good talking to. I found all other staff and shuttle drivers to be pleasant and very helpful.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hi, Travelnista. Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Club de Soleil. We are happy you were pleased with our condo-style accommodations, including a pleasant view of the pool area. We are glad you found our staff friendly. We appreciate the feedback you have provided, and will certainly be looking further into your concern. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will help to ensure a pleasant experience for all guests. We hope you will consider returning soon!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Travelnista
"Thin walls studio"
If you are planning on renting a studio in the adjacent building (see hotel diagram) you may find the walls a bit too thin, because we did. Gladly it wasn't enough for us not to return, we would, but we wouldn't stay in the studio. hope it helps
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for sharing your comments, DNA. We apologize for any noise disturbance you may have experienced.
2 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
DNA
great place to stay and close to vegas main strip
Other trip Apr 5, 2014