All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

Comfortable
    Food is not good
    Bad breakfast
"Rooms stink"
Smelled bad, difficult to get around. No housekeeping services (EVER, during our 5 day stay). Front desk rude. Would never recommend or stay here again.
4 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Very thin walls!!!! Other than that great place @ an ever greater price!
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Jane
"Very comfortable and friendly"
I stayed with my husband and mom. We also had another family with us, husband and wife with two small kids. My husband, friend and I did not get to do much but sleep in the room as we were there for a conference. The beds were comfortable. They had lots of pillows and the room felt very clean. My friends wife took the kids to the pool one day, which was very enjoyable, although some of the guests seemed bothered that there were children around. They used the shuttle to go get breakfast in the morning, came back and used it to go to the strip in the afternoon. It was very convienent. Some of the drivers were really talkative and some did not say a word. The staff was great, easy to understand and they answered all our questions quickly. Everything in the room worked well and we had no complaints the entire time other than wishing we had booked an extra night.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Jessika N.
Enjoyed it thoroughly!
Thank you!
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Good place to stay, little away from strip though.
Thank you, William!
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
William W
"Clean off-strip value"
This is a timeshare, so I was delighted that there is no daily in-room maid service. (available for fee). However, towels etc. are readily available and well-stocked in room. Enjoyed quiet room request being honored happily, even when we did not care for 1st room.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Godfrey. Thank you for choosing Club de Soleil. We appreciate your taking the time to share your generous comments. We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay and hope you will consider us again.
6 night romance trip Nov 17, 2015
Godfrey
"Relaxing!"
What a great place. We loved everything about our stay from the friendly staff to the 24 hour access to the jacuzzi and quietness. Definitely staying here again!
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Tiffany! It is such a pleasure to read your wonderful remarks. We are so pleased you loved everything about our resort and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Tiffany
The staff was amazing, specifically Nayeli! She was amazing and helped us sooo much during our trip. She explained everything throughly and enthusiastically. The hotel was also very nice, just two downsides, the walls are paper thin! We stayed next to an older gentleman who had a very bad cough and had a tendency of waking up at 5am to order breakfast, which wasn't the most fun because we'd get back to our room at 4am from a night out at the strip. The second downside was the firealarms that went off at dawn one day we were there. My fiancé walked down the hall to check it out and said he could hear it from other rooms on the same floor. When we called down the the office they said no one else had complained about it so we sort of just shrugged it off and got back to sleep.
3 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
"Comfortable room"
I was in Vegas for a work trip and I wanted to be away from the strip. This hotel was comfortable and affordable. A few downsides, were that they don't clean your room every day (not a big deal, but some people like this feature) and I didn't feel very safe walking around the neighborhood. Every interaction with the staff was positive and they were friendly and helpful. I did like the size of the room and it was an affordable option. Overall, the stay was pleasant, the staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, and it was a great price, however, if you are looking for a luxury or close to luxury option this isn't your place.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Megan. Thank you for your visit and feedback. We are pleased we could provide you with comfortable accommodations at a reasonable price. It is also great to know we met your expectations for cleanliness and courteous customer service. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again the next time you're in Las Vegas.
6 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Megan
"DON'T GET RIPPED OFF IN THIS DIRTY STINKY MOTEL!"
The studio looked nothing like the picture. The room was tiny, claustrophobic and stinky. I tried to cancel my reservation because of the condition of the room and was informed I could not get any of my 5 days stay back by KAYLANI at the front desk- which was not only a LIE but ridiculous. They have a 48 hr cancellation policy, which is crazy as how do you know you don't want to shay in a sh*$hole until you arrive and see the room???!! Plus my 48 hours DID give me one night back- she just chose to lie and be rude about it. LUCKILY I spoke to hotels.com and they offered to refund my money. The hotel could have easily returned my money and resold the room at a higher rate but chose to rip me off instead. RUDE DIRTY AND MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Alicia
"Perfect off the Strip stay!"
Needed two bedroom suite with shuttle. This was better than expected. It was clean, quiet, the staff was extremely courteous, complimentary "breakfast" (fruit, bagels, & coffee) was nice, complimentary shuttle was perfect and always on time, complimentary bus trip to the Red Rock Canyon was more than we ever expected for free since other tour companies charge about $50. each... it was great and a nice break. Suite was clean... we had a 1 bedroom and studio combined to offer us privacy in the evenings. Tub/shower was very difficult to get in and out of... very high sided jacuzzi tub. No other complaints!
8 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
Kris
"It could have been worse, but not impressed"
Felt a little bit of false advertising, the resort looked a lot better on your website than it was. The resort fee is unnecessary considering there were no resort benefits. There were two locations that we weren't aware of so it was confusing which we should be in. We booked a suite and got a one room studio that connected to a suite. The room temperature was not consistent. The entire property was run down. The concierge was terrible and only provided us pitches for purchasing a time share. Definitely over promised and under delivered. The only nice thing was the shuttle, however it picked up at 3 hotels and the route back made no sense. I will not stay again.
3 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2015
Tricia
"This is a hotel, not a resort"
This hotel is pretty far from the strip. The weekend that we were there, it was very difficult to get a cab, so we were late for our dinner reservations. The "continental breakfast" was pitiful, a handful of plain bagels, coffee/tea and a few bananas and oranges. We also experienced the noise issue that several mentioned. The first night, the AC cycled on/off every 5 minutes and was very loud. The second night, the people in the adjoining room decided to have an argument that kept us awake. If the soundproofing was normal, we would not have been able to hear them. If you are in Vegas for something other than having fun and you have a car, then this place is ok. Otherwise, spend a few more bucks and get something where you can walk or get a cab.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
Sheri
"Nice condo away from strip"
Nice accommodations. Bagels and fruit for breakfast was a treat. Long walk to ice machine which was on Entirely other end of building on different floor.
4 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
"420 TimeShare"
Big suite with private balcony and kitchen.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
JOSUE
We really enjoyed staying in this hotel and would recommend it to friends and family.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Carlos! We truly appreciate your highest rating and recommendation. It was our pleasure to serve you.
3 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Carlos
"Good alternative to expensive hotels in Las Vegas"
Clean and spacious room. Good value and close to the strip. Attentive and nice staff. They have shuttle to/from the strip - once very hour.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Kai Man. Thank you so much for your visit and informative review. We appreciate your highest rating and hope you will consider us again the next time you're up from LA.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Kai Man
"Just OK..."
Mattress should be replaced....sagged badly into the middle....not comfortable.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your visit and feedback, William. We hope you will accept our apology for the mattress. We change out mattresses on an as-needed basis, and it certainly sounds like the one in your guest room was well past its expiration date. There is no need to suffer, however. We are always happy to address any and all issues you may be having while you are on property. A quick response from our maintenance team is just a phone call away.
4 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
Over all ok
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Stefano. Thank you for your feedback.
3 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
Stefano
room is very noise
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Dien. We hope you will accept our sincere apology for the noise-related issue you experienced.
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Dien
very nice and quiet
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Lorenzo Martinez! We are pleased you had a satisfying visit and truly appreciate your highest rating.
4 night trip Nov 2, 2015
"11/3-11/5"
Very clean!
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Ronald. We are pleased we met your expectations for cleanliness and delighted we could earn your highest rating.
2 night family trip Nov 3, 2015
Ronald
First off, this is part of a timeshare property not a hotel. We chose this property based on the fact that we had purchased a time share from its sister property. I can say, if I had traded my points for this property I would have been extremely upset. The room and bathroom were very dated. The actual room had a strange smell. I can honestly say I will never stay at this property ever again and am very glad we changed our time share to a different property.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hi, Tiki Dave. Thank you for your visit and feedback. We appreciate your ownership in our sister property and are disappointed we did not meet your expectations.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Tiki Dave
The walls are very thin, we could hear the people in room next door talking and their T.V. Also could hear Everyone in the hallway, night or day. A positive note: the shuttle to Mirage was an excellent bonus!
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Debbie. Thank you for your visit and feedback. We hope you will accept our sincere apology for the noise-related issues you experienced. It speaks to your generosity that they did not affect your overall opinion of our resort, and we appreciate your complimentary rating.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Debbie
The staff was excellent. The shuttle driver was great! The room was great. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were relaxing.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Vernon
The room was very noisy.....talking and tv from rooms next to us. The room was clean and the hotel staff was very helpful and nice.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Donald. We are pleased to read your generous comments about our guest unit and resort staff. Please accept our sincere apology for the noise-related issues you experienced. We are happy they did not affect your overall opinion of our resort and hope you will consider us again.
3 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Donald
"Club De Soleil #1 on Lindell"
There are two Club de Soleils, one on Tropicana, the other on Lindell. My reservation was for the one on Tropicana, they did not have any non-smoking rooms (which I specified on reservation) so they sent me to the one on Lindell. It is actually nicer than the one on Tropicana.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Dennis. Thank you for visiting Club de Soleil. We appreciate your comments and hope you will consider us again. We will do our best to find a smoking room for you at our Lindell Avenue location, which, for the benefit of potential visitors, is just a block south of our Tropicana location.
3 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
Dennis
"Clean and quiet"
The place was nice and clean, it's a ways from the strip and downtown but for me it worked as I was there to play softball for the weekend. The only issue I had was even though I had pre-paid for all three nights through Expedia I still had to put another $100 deposit down that wasn't refunded for a week. Doesn't really make a lot of sense when my stay was already paid.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Jeffrey. Thank you for visiting Club de Soleil. We are pleased we met your requirements for clean and quiet accommodations. The $100 you refer to is a refundable security deposit. Typically the refund takes two or three days and sometimes longer depending on your bank. Thanks again for choosing Club de Soleil. We hope you will consider us when you're in town for your next tournament.
3 night trip Oct 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"Exceeded our expectations"
Our stay exceeded our expectations. We had several families staying at the resort and the staff was able to get us rooms near each other. The activity room was great for us to socialize together. The rooms were clean and very well decorated. The pictures are true to what we experienced. We will stay here again.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Sheri! We are delighted we exceeded your expectations and truly appreciate your highest rating. It is great to know you would stay with us again, and we hope to see you soon!
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Sheri
"Great place with more space!"
My daughter and I stayed here because it has a full kitchen to cook in. The resort is well taken care of. The staff is friendly and very helpful...printed off our boarding passes, called us a taxi for the airport, and answered all our questions. The free shuttle they provide took us to and from the strip each day which saved us a ton of money. It goes to the Tropicana and the Mirage. There is a free tram that will take you from the Excalibur (right next to the Tropicana) to the Luxor and the Monte Carlo casinos. My main and only reason for not giving this hotel a 5 star is that they need to upgrade their bedding. Better sheets,pillows and mattress are needed. Great place for a family that wants more of a condo than a hotel.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Christopher. Thank you for visiting Club de Soleil. We are delighted you had an enjoyable stay and especially pleased that our resort staff made a favorable impression for its helpful and courteous customer service. We change out our bedding on an as-needed basis, and from the sound of your description, it's needed! We apologize for any discomfort you experienced. Thanks again for choosing Club de Soleil. We hope you will consider us the next time you're planning a visit to Las Vegas.
4 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Christopher
Hotel was very nice and spacious. Rooms were as described and pleasant place to stay. Shuttle service to strip is great.
Thank you, Crystal!
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Crystal
The stay was very pleasant...one exception was the tub in the bathroom was not completely cleaned from the last guest but it was taken care of immediately...props for that.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Conley. Thank you for visiting Club de Soleil. We are delighted we could provide you with pleasant accommodations. Please accept our apology for the condition of your tub, which falls well below our cleanliness standards. It is great to know we responded promptly to your housekeeping request. We appreciate your comments and hope you will consider us again the next time you're in Las Vegas.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Conley
They put me in a non-smoking room when I requested a smoking room and at 10:30pm asked if I wanted to move to another room....
1 night trip Oct 13, 2015
Roxanne
"above satisfied!"
Great stay i would recommend to everyone!
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Johnny K! We truly appreciate your recommendation and highest rating. It was our pleasure to serve you, and we hope to see again soon.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2015
Johnny K
"Rash on skin"
Bedding set is itch for body !
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Xiao yan. Thank you for your visit and feedback. Please accept our apology if our bed sheets caused a rash. We have forwarded your comments to our executive housekeeper, who assures us she will add extra fabric softener to the next wash.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Xiao yan
Hotel was beautiful. I liked that the pool was open 24 hours. What i didnt like is the 10am checkout time. We were there for my wedding and had 5 rooms, I called in advance to put us all in a block so it would be easier to get ready for the wedding but the lady I spoke to didnt put noted in the computer. When I checked in I requested it again and it could not be accommodated even though there was nobody in the rooms next to us. We all ended up on separate sides of the hotel having to lug wedding dresses and makeup all around.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your visit and feedback. We are pleased our appearance and 24-hour pool made a favorable impression. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience you experienced. We do our best to accommodate specific room requests but do not guarantee availability. Thanks again for choosing Club de Soleil.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Every October this is home!"
This was our third visit and we had a wonderful stay as usual. Pleasant staff ,friendly guest, and very convenient in reaching all the hot spots. We will be there next year in October.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Iziah! We truly appreciate your loyalty and are delighted we've become your hotel of choice in Las Vegas. It is gratifying to know our resort staff made a favorable impression, and we are pleased you found our location convenient to your favorite locales. Thanks again for choosing Club de Soleil. Until next October ...
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Iziah
"Very comfortable."
Other than the shuttle not showing up to take us back to the hotel, it was great.
Thank you, Teresa!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Teresa
"OK Place to Stay in Vegas"
Hotel was OK, staff was very friendly. Our room was very noisy, between noisy neighbors, people on the streets making noise and the gate banging closed all night, it was too noisy for us.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Great little hotel not far from the Strip in Vegas"
We opted to stay in Vegas after a tour through national parks in AZ and UT; it was a very different stop after so many parks! We appreciated a large, comfortable suite, the convenient shuttle, and help from the concierge on what shows to take in (and avoid).
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Susan. Thank you for choosing Club de Soleil. We are delighted we could provide you with comfortable accommodations after your national park tour. Your generous comments and highest rating are much appreciated, and we hope you will consider us again sometime.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Nice place and reasonable"
Fine for hanging, pool hot tub bigger than expected and nice perk is open all night. The bus is OK, but can be inconvenient as far as drop off and times.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Hello, Edward. Thank you for visiting and taking the time to share your comments. We are pleased we could provide you with satisfying accommodations at a reasonable price and hope you will consider us again.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Edward
"nice vegas hotel,not on the strip but a nice place"
Eduardo the maintenance man is terriffic and the front desk people and even the other guests were all super nice and it was a relaxing place to stay. just wish it was closer to the strip but the shuttle is nice and the cab rides were cheap to get to the action...
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Andrew! We are delighted our resort staff and particularly Eduardo made a favorable impression for courteous customer service. We truly appreciate your highest rating and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"Lov it"
Great clean and would come again
Thank you, Tammy!
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
tammy
"Enjoying a Stay off the "Strip""
We are grandparents and are happy we found Club de Soleil. We had Sat the day we arrived through Wed evening to ourselves. In those few days and evenings we enjoyed checking out the new (to us) casinos and attractions. We were really thankful to be staying off the "strip" especially after our daughter and son inlaw arrived with our two grandsons. We've stayed at major hotels on the strip before and it always seems to take forever to walk through the parking lot to and from Your car. At Club de Soleil our car was always only a couple of yds away so no complaints from the little rascals and all the everyday places and eateries they are used to seeing and visiting, where readily available without all traffic and congestion found on the strip.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Weili! We appreciate your kind words and highest rating. Our convenient location is attractive to many visitors who want to avoid the hustle and bustle of the Strip – not to mention the long walk between room and car. It was our pleasure to serve you, and we hope you will consider us again the next time you’re planning a visit to Las Vegas.
7 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Weili
It was great clean and service was fast
Thank you, Tammy!
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
tammy
"Attractive property close to Las Vegas Strip"
The hotel is clean and attractive. They have unusual check in/out times, however. 4 PM check in and 10 am check out...I have never seen that at any hotel anywhere in the world that I have traveled. They do not have daily maid service. Continental breakfast is part of the room rate.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you for visiting Club de Soleil. We are pleased we made a favorable impression for our cleanliness and appearance. As a timeshare resort, we do not adhere to traditional check-in/checkout times or daily cleaning models of traditional hotels.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
when I booked the room, I was not told which building I was booked in. The taxi dropped me off at the wrong building. I was given a room that had an adjoining door and the people next door were very very loud all day and night!
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"4 of us were there for a local wedding"
Our rooms were spacious and the beds were so comfortable. The pool was lovely. Everywhere was very clean. Having a little kitchenette was very helpful.
Response by Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Nancy! We are delighted you had an enjoyable stay and found our spacious accommodations comfortable and satisfying. We truly appreciate your highest rating and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again sometime.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"Not a "hotel" but a "timeshare" scam"
If it is your desire when checking to: A. Receive clean linens and have your garbage taken out on a daily basis B. Sleep C. Not listen to death metal, rap or music of choice for the partying group next to your room starting at 9:00 a.m. and lasting until the noise ordinance goes into effect at 10:00 p.m D. Receive a room change because of noise levels Then this "hotel" might not be the place for you. As this was advertised through hotels.com, for $170.00 a night with additional resort fee tacked on AND off the strip, the assumption could be safely made that this was indeed a hotel, not the TIMESHARE scam we found ourselves in. You, hotel.com should re-examine your business philosophy and customer service protocol - for whatever minuscule percentage you have received for this booking, you have completely lost my trust.
5 night business trip Sep 15, 2015