All hotels in Moab, Utah, United States of America
71 W 200 N, Moab, UT, 84532, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Visiting Moab to see Arches and Canyonlands."
It was a pleasant place to stay. Clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
declan
"Fantastic quality for price!"
Hotel recently renovated with great style. Very clean and big pool and jacuzzi. Wonderful staff.
3 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
helen
Recently remodeled. Very friendly staff. Convenient to downtown. Breakfast coupon for a local restaurant was an added bonus.
3 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Al
"Convenient location."
Our room was clean, but small. I believe that this property used to be a Microtell if you are familiar with them. The room had a laminate floor which was unusual for us, but it was fine. The best part was the locations proximity to the small downtown. We walked to have meals and drinks while staying here.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Very good hotel"
I was worried about the hotel before I got in the room. But, as soom as I enter the room, I realized that my decision was correct and good. My wife and children choose this hotel as the best ever.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Lim
"Nice Hotel - Walking Distance"
We have stayed at this hotel twice now...both times have been a great experience...
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"The River Canyon Lodge is located in Moab, Utah."
We arrived in Moab about 1;30 PM Utah time. We had a wonderful morning at Monument Valley and a beautiful drive into Moab. We found our motel and I asked my husband about possibly checking in to see if our room was ready so we could go to Arches National Park which was only 5 miles away. I went into the motel and talked with one of the 2 front desk clerks. He said the first floor room was ready for us if we wanted it. I said yes. We were checked into our room within 10 minutes and we unloaded our car. The only drawback to our room was it was very small, but my husband and I don't spend a lot of time in the room. The location was great and only 5 miles from Arches National Park and 32 miles from Canyonlands National Park and Dead Horse State Park. I loved that we had free access to a computer in the lobby. Jade Ann, a front desk clerk was so helpful and courteous. She is a sweetheart and a very hard worker. My only complaint is that I am a Best Western rewards cardholder, I was told due to the good rate of our hotel we would not get breakfast for the 2 days we were staying in Moab.. Our trip of 11 days touring Arizona and Utah 6 out of 11 days we stayed at Best Westerns. I just felt that we deserved to have breakfast.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Marguerite
"Nice Hotel. Easy walk to restaurants."
Great experience. Easy checkin. Plenty of parking.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Ralph
"Nice room and location"
We found a great restaurant nearby and loved the comfortable beds. Staff was nice and the outdoor pool and hot tub were open till 11:00 in early April.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Dot
"EJS"
GOOD
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
ROBERT
"Clean, but small and not so quiet..."
Paper-thin walls! We could hear every step taken upstairs as well as every sniffle next door. Very small rooms. Hardwood floor, which was nice, but needed dust-mopped.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Pamela
"Junior Suite"
Stayed in suite and pleasantly surprised at the roominess and setup. Would recommend for travelers with kids or pets.
"Room 217- Turn it down"
We stayed in room 217, next to the ice machine. The person in the room above kept pacing all night and the floorboards or joists were noisy. Hard to sleep. If it were not for this experience I think the hotel is nice, clean, and convenient to downtown.
"A rundown lodge in a convenient location"
In an town with so little options one should consider this option as well. The place has seen better days, probably ten years ago. The rooms are spacious but not well maintained. The breakfast was lower than average. Bottom line, don't expect for much.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
mike
"Dog friendly"
conveniently located, nice to have all the dogs around, staff wonderful, room was really spacious!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"will go again"
Very nice stay. Room just a tad small. Very good value and close to restaurants and shops
2 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Gail
"Very good"
Very good hotel I would stay there again
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
"Clean but small"
The room was clean and updated. It was very cramped, one queen size bed that only had small walking room on either side.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Good clean hotel with pool as moab base camp"
Very clean, friendly staff, comfortsble beds, affordable, good pool and good location
2 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
"Great!"
River Canyon Lodge was great! Clean, cute, with everything I needed and looks like it's been recently remodeled. Every employee came into contact with was extremely professional and nice. Thank you!!
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Highly recommended."
It was great. Check in and checked out fast and easy. For the price it was great and we could afford to go out to eat with the coupon that they gave us. I'd go there again in a minute.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Great value for off-season stay"
Very pleased with the new condition of the rooms and furnishings - beds were very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Very helpful and courteous."
Great staff. Very helpful and courteous. Nice facilities for an affordable rate.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Needs fixing"
Spent 2 nights. Furniture with holes in cushions. Table without chairs . Microwave outside in a carport in the next building. Internet not working the 1st 24 hrs. The 2nd night there were loud obnoxious guys yelling in the parking lot and slamming the doors all night until 7 AM when we left. Although the place is in disrepair, it was clean and so, we decided to spend the second night there and that was a mistake.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
MB
"This is a really nice place, close to downtown."
Everything you need for an outdoor destination stay. Nice cozy room, wi-fi, cable, fridge, hot shower, etc. Not fancy, but you're not going to be in your room much in Moab. Plenty of parking in back if you have a truck with toy trailer.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Convenient location :D"
Pros: Hotel is in the center of Moab and just off 191 highway; walking distance from stores and restaurants. No breakfast but they keep a 24 hour coffee, tea, hot water in the lobby and they gave us a daily coupon for Pancake Haus. Staff are always smiling and pleasant. Bathroom amenities are nice, and they give us a steady supply every day. Cons: Our room has a street view on the 3rd floor which was nice-- BUT it's right next to the elevator and the ice machine-- walls must be thin because we can easily hear people's conversation outside and the next doors, and the humming of ice machine-- AND our own air-con/heater unit in room sounded like a train or a chopper about to take off when it kicks in. We were out most of the time so -- it didn't bother us as much. But perhaps a new unit would be helpful for future visitors.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Ggenciana
"Another Great Visit"
Great stay as always! So pleased to have the lovely outdoor hottub up and running during the winter! Great for after hikes!!! Such a friendly staff!
2 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Very friendly hotel staff, good location and room was really clear.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Maciej
"Nice, clean room; kind of fancy for this price po"
This is a great place to stay in Moab--you won't be disappointed. The price was reasonable for a large, clean room with a very comfortable king-size bed. The bed featured a large built-in headboard with integral reading lights and bedside stands. The far wall featured a built-in wardrobe cabinet. There was a built-in, upholstered window seat as well. The bathroom was large and clean. The structure seems fairly new and could easily pass for a multi-story chain hotel at the mid to upper-mid price point. I think we used the elevator only once--it was easier to use the staircases at either end of the building rather than wait with a crowd for the elevator. Only niggling detail is that this property seems popular with organized bus tours; we tried to walk out the lobby just as a busload of tourists and their luggage were trying to check in. Our room rate didn't exactly include a free continental breakfast. Rather, it included coupons for $5 per person to be used at a local pancake house a short drive away. (I believe I asked the front desk clerk if it was within walking distance and she replied that it was a short drive). The next morning we decided to blow-off the coupons because we had a long day ahead of us and didn't think it would be a good use of time to drive to a sit down pancake house and wait for our meal to be served. We opted for made-to-order breakfast sandwiches at the local Subway and were on our way in less than 10 minutes.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
Terry
"No breakfast"
For as nice of a hotel this is the overnight staff could've been more friendly. When we arrived the front desk person did not welcome us and had a sour look on his face. Also, no breakfast! All we got was a $5 off coupon to the local pancake house! With all that room in the welcome area they should provide more than coffee. The rooms were okay except the location of the TV. The hot tub was lovely also, probably the best feature of the hotel.
Jenny
"In town location, OK hotel, needs a refit."
We found at check-in that the pet deposit of $25 was per pet and NON-REFUNFABLE. Also we added another day to our stay and the Expedia rate doubled!!!In town location was
Sharyn
"Nice staff, clean"
Enjoyed my stay, my room was kept clean and linens changed gotten.
"Liked it!"
I liked this hotel. The room was very comfortable and clean. Housekeeping did an excellent job. Front Desk was always pleasant and helpful. Really liked the electronic key once I got the hang of it. Much better than a key card. Good location on a quiet street but easy walk to downtown.
Cheryl
"Convenient in town location"
Location is great, but the rooms are run down since the last time we stayed here. Cheap rough towels, holes in bedding, carpet getting VERY worn and looking dirty. The single queen rooms are very small, but the hot tub worked, the lobby is cozy with the fireplace and they have wi-fi. It's a "get what you pay for hotel". Some of the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Ipana
"Convenient downtown long-stay rooms in Moab"
Stayed 4 nights for November Moab Folk Festival. Very convenient to all downtown activities, i.e., within walking distance. Room came with 2 beds, small refrigerator, microwave, and utility sink, along with full bathroom. Great for longer stay. Very clean room and relatively quiet with fan on in room. Staff were outstanding - provided help, recommendations, etc. Located outside was a very large hot tub, next to "heated" pool. Hot tub was very nice, but pool was way too cool.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Katrina
"Good place to stay."
Clean room and bathroom. Large jacuzzi that was warm. Hotel is off main street so it is quieter but it is close to stores and restaurants. No breakfast. We used the fridge and microwave. Beds and pillows comfortable. Good room for price.
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"River Canyon Hotel was great!"
Overall, a great place to stay. Pool, hot tub. Rooms were well kept and clean. I would definitely stay there again when I go back to Moab.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Derrik
"Close to everything, I can ride my bike or walk."
I really like that I can let my bikes sleep in my room, safe from theft.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Lew
"Close to town"
Room was clean but absolutely tiny. Friendly staff, close to downtown. Allows you to bring your bike in your hotel room. Hot tub was sizeable, pool was out of commission.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Hotel staff, from the front desk to housekeeping were very friendly. Great location
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"No pool, no stay"
The hotel was chosen in part because it has a pool and jacuzzi, but both were down for repairs so the hotel management moved us to another nearby facility at no cost to us.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Old"
Very old and in need of repair and updating. Good location in town. Can walk to everything and only 5 minutes from Arches National Park. Would not stay here again due to condition of hotel. Air conditioner broken and it was way too warm in the room.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Jean
"River Canyon Lodge - wished we had stayed longer"
Very friendly and courteous personnel - accommodations were very nice as advertised.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
JOHN D
"Great town, gotta go back"
This room was one of the nicer rooms of our week long road trip. The bed was quite comfortable and the room felt very spacious due to the mirrored walls. More hotels should follow suit and mirror the walls.
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2014
H.J.
"Would never stay more than one night"
The room was very small and the bed was uncomfortable. There was no coffee pot in the room or the lobby. The staff was friendly but that's about the positive point.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Clean but small room with a comfortable bed. No breakfast, but we were given coupons for dinner and breakfast at a couple of local eateries where we had very good meals.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Wonderful location, helpful staff."
Great place to stay to see the Utah Parks. Eddy access to many restaurants and shops. Loved.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Pam
"Close to what we came to Moab to see and do"
The room was clean; the quality of service was fine; the amenities were acceptable; the location was fine for our needs.
1 night trip with friends Sep 30, 2014
"only location !"
Location was very good. But This hotel was inconvenient. There is no lundary room, no breakfast . The Hotel bed was old.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Park
"Old appliances but decent hotel"
Had an old box tv old everything actually but it was clean and we spent very little time in the hotel.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014