All hotels in Bayside, New York, United States of America
221-17 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY, 11361, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice, helpful staff"
The staff were very nice & helpful, even calling the room after check-in to see that we were comfortable. The hotel & room however were in need of updating & repair: torn & stained carpet, a curtain to cover tiny closet space, no safe in the room. It appears they have started some renovations but have a way to go.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Cathy
"A good choice for the price"
The staff was very friendly, and the hotel was clean. Location was ideal for our purposes (U S Open Tennis). Parking was very limited, and had to park off-site. Room was excellent, but the air conditioner was very noisy. Breakfast was superb. I would definitely stay here again when we come to the area.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Bob R
The Adria was good. Convenient location. Did not offer Espn. We were there for US Open. Would liked to have watched some on tv.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
very dated hotel. Hotel staff unaware of anything around them. Should know about area better
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
parking spaces are tight but its understandable.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Max
"Good hotel in bayside"
This hotel was good except little small room Counter employer was very kind
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
The staff was extremely nice and cooperative. A girl at the front desk was very nice in booking my cab ride to LaGuardia. They were also good about holding my bags from my 11am checkout until my 7:45pm cab to the airport. The hotel is old. The room was in the best possible shape, given the age of the hotel. The free parking for the rental car I had for two nights was very convenient.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice, comfortable hotel. i will stay here again"
The hotel staff went out of their way to help me. The were excellent.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Texan
"It was good for what I needed it to be."
Two problems were immediately present. ONE: The hotel is located on Northern Blvd, a VERY highly traveled road. I had to park at the curb to inquire about parking, and was told the parking lot was temporarily closed. I had to park at the Best Western immediately next door. TWO: After I checked in I was informed the elevator was not working as it was being repaired. For the remainder of that day it was working, then not working. With these two exceptions the front desk staff was very kind, capable, and willing to go the extra mile to help. Breakfast was okay (coffee, rolls, eggs, hash browns, yogart). I would stay there again, but I would call first so there are no surprises.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
W. B.
"Nice hotel, clean and safe"
The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The price was very reasonable for the room we had and location in the city. The room was also very nice and clean, nothing thrilling, but I would stay here again without any hesitation.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"What a mess"
Staff were nice. Free breakfast was decent. BUT the parking lot was closed and we had to park at a nearby hotel and walk back, and the ONLY ELEVATOR was out of order our entire stay. Completely unacceptable.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"tons of little restaurants"
When we first got there I thought it was a little small in the rooms, but have found that in New York, that is just how it is...everything crammed in tight! The staff was super friendly from the minute we checked in. The breakfast was fresh and changed up everyday. One day bacon and eggs, the next French toast and sausage. The one downside was the parking garage. It was very small and hard to maneuver. The only entrance and exit was right by a busy stop light so it was kind of a pain. But it is free parking and in New York, that is saying something! I would stay there again for sure!
4 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Toi
The staff was very helpful and didn't make a person feel like it was a bother to do things for you. I was always spoken to when I came downstairs or in to the building. We had food places right across the street and shops within walking distance. The clerk that was on the day we got there even gave us a card and told us to call if we got lost and she would tell us how to find the hotel. I really enjoyed myself in New York and at the hotel. Thanks very much.
4 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Ladonna Pascoe.
"very impressed"
For a non franchised hotel we were impressed by the reviews, so we chose this hotel. We decided if ever in this area again we would choose the same. Breakfast was more than expected, clean, tasteful.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Greg and Virgin
"Close to Nassau Colisseum"
The staff was very accommodating and polite. The free breakfast was hot and cold. Tastey
Hisani
"Overall, a very nice hotel."
Very nice hotel. Excellent staff, helpful and courteous.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"We had a great stay at the Adria!"
The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable! The hotel is a little dated, but it was a nice place to stay. The hotel staff were extremely helpful since this was our first trip to New York. They provided us with directions and ideas of things to do. My teenagers enjoyed the convenience of Wendys and Burger King! We would recommend this to other families that want to visit the big city, but not stay in the big city! Thanks Adria for a wonderful vacation!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
SK
"Great Place to Stay in Bayside"
I was very pleased with my stay at the Adria. The staff was very friendly and competent, my room very clean and the bed comfortable. and a free breakfast that included scrambled eggs (and these eggs were fresh and cooked nicely) and bacon was very good.. A pod coffee machine in room makes making coffee a breeze. Many places to eat nearby and a restaurant attached to hotel. Overall, would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Jay
"Best in the area"
Very satisfied. We have stayed in other hotels while visiting usmma, and this was by far the best value in the area.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Usmma parent
"Better than the Best Western, but needs help!"
The room's first appearance is pleasing, but bathroom floor hadn't been washed in how long, I don't know, but shower and toilet were clean! Bed linens clean and room kept clean. The free breakfast was watery eggs or some kind of cereal, but okay if one wasn't fussy. I didn't care for the environment....not at all any kind of cheery. Overall it was okay, but really expensive for my seven day stay. Staff was very helpful for whatever question or item. Not a lot of choices in Bayside, NY and the parking could be scary.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Rxcellent and courteous staff. Everyone from the staff at the front desk to housekeeping made sure we were comfortable. As i checked out off my room (154), i forgot my diamond earrings. The kind woman who started to clean the room saw the earrings tht I did not realize i'd left. She ran downstairs and looked for me in the parking lot as we were driving away and gave me my earrings. Integrity in hotels at times is lacking. Not at the Adria hotel. Anytime I am in town, I will stay at this Hotel.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
J
"Nightly or Hourly?"
I wanted someplace close to LGA for an early morning flight the next day. This hotel seemed fine when I was looking for just a flop and drop. Sketchy neighborhood. Obviously a smoking room (ashtray and matches provided). Some mold in the shower. Free continental breakfast not ready at 6:45 although it starts at 6:30. You can really tell they need to be doing everything on the cheap.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Rchristopher
"Good For What You Pay For"
You may have a hard time finding another nice hotel at the same price in New York city. It comes with free daily breakfast that is good and satisfying. The rooms are small but clean. The hallways tend to smell from smoke coming from some of the rooms. The elevators also carry an odor, but you don't have to be on them for long since the hotel only has four floors. It's a hotel worth staying at for the price.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Excellent value and attentive service"
Our stay was comfortable. The room was well maintained, and the breakfast that was included in the rate was very good in covering the basics.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
conference goer in area
Rooms was a bit small, and there could have been a little more variety to the breakfast buffet. That being said, very friendly accommodating staff, clean rooms and is located in a central neighborhood with banks, pharmacy, library, and dining options close by.
4 night trip May 11, 2014
Marcia
"Much improved since our last stay in 2012"
Very nice staff. Liked new carpeting and bedding. Would recommend.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Great location if you have a car to drive around."
My family stayed in the hotel for one night and we enjoyed it quite a lot.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Qun
"Nice hotel close to my family."
Just stayed one night but found room very clean! Staff very helpful and breakfast was perfect for us. Very comfortable stay
Other trip May 27, 2014
annie
"Wonderful in every way!"
From check in to check out our stay was perfect! We felt welcome and important. All of the areas we visited both common and private were immaculate. The breakfast was perfect and relaxing. Parking was convenient and safe. The staff was beyond accommodating and polite.
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
Nan
"Commuting to and from sites"
It was very comfortable.
3 night family trip May 12, 2014
Maria
"Smoking Guests"
The place had a real seedy motel feel, and the hallway smelled like years of cigarette smoke, but surprisingly, the room smell freshed. The problem was later in the night, one of the guests was smoking, and it just smelled horrible. I literally had to put towel by the door, and did everything to block out the smell... So, ,unlikely to return here. Plus, their tiny parking lot is a nightmare trying to maneuver in and out. At least it wasnt that expensive.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Everything was good."
Very good, I want to come back. GOOD, GOOD,GOOD, GOOD, GOOD, GOOD, GOOD, GOOD
Other trip May 8, 2014
Good stay. Bathroom and Toilet space is too small.
2 night family trip May 1, 2014
Bank
Very nice experience
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
Chris Smith
"Great staff"
We only had to stay one night but it was a quaint and lovely simple hotel. The front desk was not only friendly but also very friendly. We got early and they accommodated us and got us a room at 11 AM. It was a smoking room which smelled of smoke but they warned us which is our own fault for taking it. Nice place and we would stay again.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great friendly service"
The staff of the Adria hotel were wonderful. They were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were a bit small but clean. We will deffinately stay there again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Stacey
"Location-specific"
This hotel will work if, like me, you happen to need this location; it is east to access by road from La Guardia but for example not particularly convenient for NYC. Rooms are fairly small, but newly decorated, and the hotel is well maintained. Breakfast is included and is adequate. The hotel next door, which seems to be under some kind of common ownership, has a restaurant and provides room service, however if you don't want a fairly formal Spanish/Italian meal, your only walkable choices are Burger King and Wendy's on this rather dull stretch of Northern Boulevard.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
Ian
"Older Hotel"
We stayed at this hotel for a visit to the Merchant Marine Academy in Kingston. The room was small but you kind of expect that anywhere near NYC. The front staff were very helpful and friendly and there were numerous places to have dinner within walking distance. There was a hot breakfast that including eggs, pancakes, ect, which was very good.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"One of the worst hotels Ive ever stayed at!"
The non-smoking room I booked was smoky, dingy and rundown. I would never stay there again. The only positive feature was the staff.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Sam
"Very pleasent experience"
Very friendly staff went out of their way to make my stay GREAT !
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Jeffrey
"Tolerable"
Wasn't wheelchair accessible, staff was busy, room small, flat, dirty roll away bed rental, room service WAY too expensive, no garbage or ice machine on floor. Would NEVER stay again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Rita
"Safe and comfortable hotel"
The staff at the Adria Hotel went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. The check in staff gave us directions and the food server at breakfast suggested items to try. One morning the server asked what type of bagel I wanted and returned with a fresh hot delivery. In the room we enjoyed the high quality sheets and comfortable mattress. The bed pillows were very supportive and just like I would keep at home. We slept soundly and were relaxed. The hotel staff lead us to the fitness room across the street and this gave us time to unwind.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Keri
"Okay for our needs"
The hotel itself was comfortable and met our needs. The price per night was fair, considering how expensive things are near New York City. The beds were very nice, and all in all, it was fine for the five nights of our stay. My only recommendation is that their housekeepers need a refresher course...
5 night family trip Mar 19, 2014
Katalina
"Not impress"
We checked in last week for 2 days. The place was in a mess. I checked in and could not stay in the room since they we're in the process of construction on all the floors. One would think they would at least tell you before booking in, that the hotel is undergoing construction. They expected you to pay in full and at the same time be inconvenienced.
2 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
chris
"Well Located Affordable Hotel"
Stay was fine. construction in building was problematic for entry and exit, but otherwise, fine.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Nancy K
"Average "hotel""
Room was very small! More of a motel room for a hotel price. My room had a wire sticking out of a hole in the wall in the middle of the wall bathroom was extremely small. Stay wasn't terrible just extremely average
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
A'aron
"Suited my needs"
Could use some updating. Staff was very nice and helpful. Price was right.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
SA
"Being renovated"
Definitely in need of renovation. Furniture was scratched up, carpets had holes in spots. Rooms were very tight space wise. Breakfast was included- had eggs, sausage or bacon, hash brown, cereals, fruit, juice, breads. Service was very responsive, kind and helpful.
4 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Bayside, Queens, NY"
Walking distance to LIRR to connect to any public transport in NY. Also, convenient walk to Bell Blvd. where many shops and restaurants. Hotel clean while being renovated and updated. Staff very friendly. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"The hotel was old, but clean. No restaurant"
Ok,but was expecting a newer place with a place to get food. As a traveling single woman I felt isolated and did not like having to go out of the hotel for food.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014