All hotels in Ogunquit, Maine, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here87 & 95 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME, 03907, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Walking"
I found it very comfortable and the staff was very friendly. My favorite part was how close it was to Main St and the beach, walking distance. I only wish I had a microwave in the room, we had a mini fridge and I would have liked to reheat my food I brought home from the resteraunt
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
F.
Nice place walking distance to town and the beach. I was in an older building thst did not seem to have central air in the hall. The a/c in my room was a window unit.
4 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Gail
"It would have been much nicer only if:"
1. There is a desk for computer / work station in the room. 2. There is a shell space in the bathroom.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Location"
Great location for Ogunquit restaurants and the Ogunquit Playhouse. It is great to leave the car and walk.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
Good location that's just outside of the busy part of town, yet close to the beach and food.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Our hotel room was nice and big. The over all hotel was clean and comfy. The only issue I'd say was that breakfast was in a totally different building. I also wished they had hot water for tea with the coffee service in our building.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2014

"Disappointing hotel not far from the beach"
1. Excellent WiFi speed. 2. Great view of the pool. 3. Small room. 4. Window wall leaving no privacy. 5. No phone. 6. Uneven floor in very small bathroom. 7. Tiny cupboard. 8. Smoke detector hanging by wires. 9. Broken sink plug later fixed with elastic band. 10. Noisy air conditioner. 11. Expected a lot more for the price.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Norm
"Nice hôtel good localisation"
Perfect for a short stay on couple. Easy access to all ogunquit facility and beach.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
nic
"Nice Inn, close to beach, town centre, and Margina"
Inn sure could use some outdoor seating areas to enjoy the beautiful site.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2014
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Admiral's Inn

"Girls conference getaway weekend"
04/11/15 1964mky springfield area, mass
Enjoyed a wonderful 1 night stay. The inn is lovely. Stayed in room 101 excellent bed and linen. Homemade muffins available daily with coffee and tea. Beautiful sitting area with fireplace available in lobby area. The Inn has gym, spa and sauna available. Walking distance to town. Staff very friendly and helpful. Suggested getting fancy soap and shampoos for guest. In season a hot tub and pool will be open. Must try if looking for a room in ogunquit maine.
"Highly recommended!!!"
04/04/15 Gjugo75
It was the best! Everything, the room i got was huge and the cleanest. The bathroom and the tube was very confortable. The place in its totally is what i was looking. About 5 minutes by walk to the downtown and 10 minutes (in a very nice view) for the marginal. But the best of all are the people who works at it. They were very patient with me because i did not speak english so well, but they made me feel safe and they show me all the stuff i can do in the arounds and aldo answer all my questions anytime. I really appreciate that and all can i said is THANK YOU Carlin, Mark, Marty and Kris!!! You made me fell like im in home again. Im gonna came back for the season
"Snowy visit to Maine"
04/03/15 James H Redditch, United Kingdom
We spent two nights at the Admirals Inn in beautiful Ogunquit. The hotel is so pretty and the proprietor was expecting us and greeted me by name. I had requested a first floor rom but as they were being refurbished, we were allocated a two room suite on the ground floor (double room, two queen beds and a large bathroom plus lounge). There was coffee available at reception and king size muffins. You can walk into the small town for dinner but the temperatures, well below freezing, defeated us! Go to the Old Village Inn..... Great service and friendly proprietor. The Admiral's is a Lovely , warm, cosy and spotlessly clean hotel and I would definitely return.
"Nice,peace & good service hotel"
03/27/15 Phanwit W
We have a holiday [for 4thJuly] last year.We spent 4days here is a suit class. The bedroom is big and comportable. The kitchen is very big and more convenient . We were enjoy the pools and hot tub and a small restaurant for our breakfast.
"Rooms are nice but the lack of hospitality ruins it all..."
03/26/15 Dawnmarie05860
We decided to stay here for three nights due to the wonderful reviews this place had received. Upon check in, we did receive a semi warm welcome from the front desk. However, this was nearly the only time we ever received any sort of hospitality during our entire stay. We asked for a pack and play which was handed to us without being set up which was fine; I could honestly deal with us setting it up outselves. When my husband called and asked for sheets and a blanket for the pack and play, the front desk clerk seemed rather irritated with our request, answering with a rather loud huff before hanging up the phone. If you plan on leaving your room before 8:00am, make sure you have a backup plan on how to get back in. My husband went out to start our car and , when trying to get back in, the doors were locked. The entire time, the front desk clerk was sitting in his car, watching as my husband beat on the door trying to get inside. Turns out, the clerk wasn't on the clock till 8:00 am so letting someone in would have been too much of an inconvience, I suppose. Seeing that our room was extremely clean, we wanted to leave a tip for that speific maid. When we went to ask who our maid was to make sure she got our tip, the front desk snapped back with "Why do you want to know?". Really? I worked as a front desk clerk for nearly five years and if I ever treated my guests like we were treated, I would had been fired, no questions asked. It's too bad because the rooms were clean and nice for the price. If you can deal with being the front desks biggest inconvience, this is the place for you! I would STRONGLY recommend spending a little more money on a place that actually appreciates your business.
"Thank You For Everything!!!"
03/11/15 John C Buffalo, New York
Finding the Perfect Location: Check Free of Dust, Mold, Bed Bugs etc: Check Cleanliness: Check Hospitality at its Finest: Check Wonderful Energy: Check Flexible in Case of an Emergency: Check Coming Back: Check
"Nice Place"
03/01/15 thomash844 Jersey City, New Jersey
Nice, simple place to stay in Ogunquit. Have not stayed there during peak (summer) season, but it was a good place a for a one-night stay in the dead of winter. Staff was bare-bones, of course, but I felt that we were nicely taken care of. The one complaint I had was a slight spray disinfectant smell as you entered the room, but otherwise things were great.
"Clean, comfortable, and very close to dowtown."
02/14/15 Ireaisling79 Dracut, Massachusetts
Our room had recently been redone and was decorated and painted nicely. I think an additional feature would be a microwave ( since there is a mini fridge) and a dvd player. This inn is located right on a main road right near downtown Ogunquit. The staff was friendly and the property very clean. We had a great stay.
"Always comfortable and clean"
02/04/15 Grant S Beaconsfield, Canada
We have stayed many times at Admiral's Inn and always find it quiet, peaceful and clean. The off season rates are wonderful and in season rates are competitive for the area. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Free muffins at breakfast were fresh and the coffee was good. The rooms are very large with flat screen T V and mini fridge. All good. We will be back in the spring.
"Friendly staff, convenient location"
01/03/15 Kcasa547 Needham, Massachusetts
We very much appreciated the staff's friendly service at a recent stay at the Admiral's Inn (Especially Marty!). There were a good variety of rooms, some with hot tubs, some with fireplaces. Free wifi. Clean and neat, easy parking. The bed was a bit too firm for me, but other than that, it was a great room. The location was central to many points in Ogunquit and a quick drive to other popular spots nearby in Wells and Kennebunkport. Marty offered some great recommendations for lunch and dinner, all of which were great.