All hotels in King City, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4 Broadway Circle, King City, CA, 93930, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"King City"
Very nice. Love they allow pets
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Clarence
"Super 8 was Super on this Day"
The Staff was very friendly when I checked in. Close to Several Places to eat and next to the 101 freeway. Decent rooms for the price. I can see myself returning if I'm back in this area again.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Cesar
"OK"
Room was very nice and clean. Lots of missing things in room. TV remote and ice container. Breakfast nothing was left. No fruit, hardly any bread. a couple of prepackaged danish and cereal. Frozen waffles that were in the fridge.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
"Good for a night"
Nice clean quiet room.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Dalen
"California ride"
Fine for overnight stop
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Probably wouldn't stay here again"
Rooms look like they were recently remodeled. Clean, comfortable beds, good shower. They had to move us to a different room because the heater didn't work. The second room most of the electrical outlets didn't work.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Affordable, convenient location & comfortable"
Family reunion for my aunt's birthday. 2 nights. Clean.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Dale
"Wonderful"
Will be coming back.
3 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
"On our way to so cal"
The room was better than expected for the price! We would stay here again
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"comfortable"
very pleasant comfortable room with two comfortable chairs which was great since we were there for a couple of days
3 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Quite, Remodeled, Affordable"
I rated this a 5 based on its classification as an economy hotel. I appraise hotels for a living and have been in 80+ over the past 2 years alone. This was one of the 2 nicest Super 8's I have seen. The room was 23.5 x 12.2 or 286 square feet. The king size pillow top mattress was 8" thick and very comfortable. I chose this location because it was the farthest from the highway and on a limited access court. The TV only had 12 channels and it was the sparsest breakfast I have seen but with the money you save you can eat at one of the area restaurants. McDonalds, Taco Bell, Denny's, KFC and a family restaurant were nearby. Starbucks and a strip center were across the highway. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
william
"Nice, quiet place"
Room was nice and comfortable. Though hardwood floors instead of carpet not so great. But still o.k. Breakfast was good. Area was very quiet. Restaurants and fast food surrounding hotel.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Pam
"Pleasant Surprise."
The picture kind of scared me off -- so much so that we were planning on driving the 4 hours home after Thanksgiving dinner because we were traveling with our dogs and options were limited. But when I read the positive reviews, I decided to trust my fellow hotels.com travelers. They were right -- it's a perfectly fine place to stay for a "right off the freeway" style motel. Very clean, comfortable room that was exactly what we were looking for.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"a comfortable stay"
the rooms were bigger and nicer than I was expecting.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
"Wonderful Night at Super 8 in Kings City"
My partner and I had a wonderful stay at the Super 8 in Kings City, CA. The room was very clean, and everyone on the staff was friendly. We especially liked the proximity to Taco Bell; we enjoyed a romantic burrito dinner in our clean, cozy hotel room.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Ok"
The continental breakfast was below the norm.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Leonard
"overly clean"
room smelled like lysol, got used to it, first room door would not open, gave another room, wood floors must have been moped with a strong dissenfecent breakfast was not up to super 8 standards, very cheap. would not stay there at this super 8 again
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
could have been better
"Disappointed Overall"
We were there for our children's football game, and decided to stay in a different hotel than the rest of the team; big mistake. Hot tub was filled with dirt, this was a reason we chose this hotel, kids like to relax before a game. Room was dusty dirty, beer cans in room, something on wall in bathroom, hairdryer did not work, continental breakfast was nothing like what was advertised online. It was a complete failure on our part to have chosen this hotel; never again!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"A good motel for travelers"
This is my second stay at this motel this year. It is always clean and comfortable. Very good price,.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Yan
"Nice place to stay overnight !!!"
We were on a trip to Monterey and Big Sur. Stayed in King City for abut 8 hrs while driving to Monterey from San Diego. The hotel is quite big. Rooms were clean, well furnished and comfortable. The only problem was the parking space. They have very few spots for parking, considering the number of rooms they have. But if you reach there late in night, you can park in the adjacent restaurant parking lot (thats what I did). Also, their internet was not working on the day I stayed there. But the staff told it was a technical glitch. And yeah, internet is free and additional. So no reason to complain !!!
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
RJ
"close to the highway but quiet"
No internet the first day of our stay. When we contacted the front desk to ask about this, we were told rather abruptly that it was out. Advertised hot tub had algae growing on the surface of the water. Bathroom towels were almost threadbare.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Super 8 King City"
Not bad, convenience off the 101 and close to restuarant. We only stay the night on our way to San Jose, did not spend that much time.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
It was acceptable for one night.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"was convenient"
The least expensive hotel and the nicest room. Was very surprised based on the cost and grateful to have such a nice room for us & our dogs!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Stephi
"spacious rooms, comfy beds, great value!"
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the rooms were. Having a microwave and frig in the room was helpful too. I will definitely come back! Thanks
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Anita P.
"Good for a stop along the road."
We needed a place to stop along the road on our way from LA to SF. The room was nice, and fairly large. The diner next door was great. There are a lot of other places nearby such as gas stations, Starbucks, and fast food.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Jeremy
"Near San Lorenzo Park function"
Room was incomplete as fsar as finish work for remodel. Odd to have two chairs asnd no table.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice hotel but terrible customer service"
The hotel was conveniently located but the customer service was terrible. The female clerks were very rude and seemed annoyed when talking to customers. The room I had was ok but the hotel did not have extra pillows to give us when we requested extra . Also on Saturday night there was a loud party taking place in 1 of the rooms where about 20 people were drinking and screaming and making lots of noise! There was no hotel supervision to have control of rowdy guests.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Lulu
"Nicest Super 8 we've seen"
This location looks like it was recently remodeled. The room was very nice and comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast consisted of cereal and bagels, but there was no cream cheese...We went to Denny's for breakfast instead.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"great value"
I was pleasantly surprised at how spacious and nice the room was. Comfortable bed, nice tv, fridge, microwave, a seating area with 2 comfy chairs, overall well worth the money.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"room for a night"
served it's purpose. we needed a room for the night and the price was right
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
Randy
Rooms are nice and clean. Staff is not the most courteous or professional though. Breakfast is minimal
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Overall A Good Stay :)
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
ep
"Overall good experience."
We only need the room for a night to sleep before going on our hikes. It was good for what it was. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. I guess the only complaint I would have (and it has nothing to do with the hotel in general) is the location. There wasn't much to do in this town. Like I said, it was good for what my girlfriend and I intended it for, sleep and go.
Phi
"Service is a lost cause"
The first room they gave me was still dirty. They made me walk all of my things down to the office to offer me a clean room. Breakfast was late, the bagels were disgustingly old and no cream cheese. The coffee maker wasn't cleaned. I finally gave up and just exchanged towels the second day and went out for breakfast. These folks need to up their game.
3 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2014
Lorrie
I booked thos hotel last minute and got a good rate. Not expecting too much this place was way more tha. I thought it would be. The room was clean and tidy. Wood floors clean furniture flat screen tv. Nice beds big bathroom. Had everything we needed. Fridge, microwave, iron and newer ac. All the places i have stayed there waa no better deal for such a nice place. The breakfast was decent. Bagels, cinnamon rolls, oatmeal, cereal, coffee and juice. pleasant surprise.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
fam man
"good"
It can be better .the service not good at all
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great spot for a pit stop"
We stayed here on our way to Southern California and had a very restful night and refueled with the included breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"Convenient location"
The room itself was fine but the parking spaces are awful ! A lot of guys loitering on the balcony and in their doorways. The first night which was a Friday there was a loud party with people wandering outside between rooms drinking and partying. The second night wasn't as bad but next door neighbors has teenage boys who made lots of noise going in and out of their room.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Terry
Noise was not controlled bt hotel staff. Young children running until late at night.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Hans
"Great place to crash after a long day!"
I was impressed. My room was clean and it looked pretty nice. The woman at the service desk was nice and she was quick in getting my room. The price is decent so I do recommend this place.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Ernest
A great experience, clean room, fridge, microwajve, coffee machine, everything you need while on the road.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"partially renovated- but worst breakfast ever"
The bed was clean and comfortable and the flooring was new along with a nice sized flat screen tv. The bathroom was large and partially renovated as well (not the tub./shower). At 7:45 am, I went into the breakfast area and there was only a half full pot of coffee, an older cocoa/cappuccino dispenser, some stale bagels in a tupperware container, dry cereal/oatmeal and a container of muffins in the fridge along with a gallon of OJ and milk. It seemed apparent that this was the extent of the breakfast offer for the day.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
JM
"Pleasantly surprised"
Room quality was very nice, though the a/c was a little temperamental. However, don't expect the "hot breakfast" listed on the sign. There was hot coffee....cold bagel and stale cereal.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
I wasn't expecting much from this hotel, because it is so economical...however the room was great. I was able to park immediately outside the room which was very convenient and the decor inside was much better than I would have expected. It felt like a suite, with a fridge and microwave. Very nice!
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Close to 101 N"
The convenience of the location is obvious. However, the maintenance of the hotel needs being improved. The breakfast is not very good.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2014
"Cheap and dirty"
Smelt dirty. Bed covers were stiff. Just not that nice of a night.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
jade
A great place to stay ! Left before breakfast was served, so cannot rate that. Thoroughly enjoyed the Great Horned Owl hooting in the morning while I was packing the car. Thank you !
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
bg
"Fair Deal"
The best of the motel options in King City.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Don't Stay Here!"
I was very disappointed in the Courtesy Inn. My room was run down, and unclean. I didn't even want to sit on the chairs because they were stained with who knows what. The bath tub had a ring of dirt around the bottom! The breakfast was OK. But it did not surprise me that instead of orange juice they had a sugary orange flavored drink. Only one table with 4 chairs to sit on and once again the chairs were stained with grime. The woman at the front desk was in her pajamas with oily hair and very grouchy.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013