All hotels in Magny-le-Hongre, France
50 Avenue De La Fosse Des Pressoirs, Magny-le-Hongre, Seine-et-Marne, 77700, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A great way to visit Disneyland and or Paris"
It's a huge hotel and everything runs like perfect like a small one. Great place for the family with children. The pool is super and the children can't get enough. Bus transfer to Disneyland is perfect and runs all day till around 23:50. The drop off point is also the mail train station for a trip to Paris.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Richi
"Enjoyment"
The experience and food was great. The bus service and staff was excellent
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
browneyes
"So-so Disney alternative"
Cons: Big hotel that made you feel like one of the herd going to Disney. A bit worn with age. Breakfast area cramped. Limited WiFi access. Pro: Kids loved the pool slide but when a large group of teens came in it was safer for our younger kids to get out.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Easy access to Disneyland Parks"
They had just started a renovation- it's needed. Our room was adequate/basic. Veneer was peeling off the door, hallway area was dirty. Our toilet seat was cracked, it was replaced after our first night. Breakfast was more than just "continental" with meats, cheeses, fruits, nuts, cereals, yogurts, plus the standard baguettes, croissants, and pain au chocolate. My daughter loved the pool and play areas. Staff was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Awesome trip!"
When we arrived we noticed a lot of renovations going on. It did not deter us as our stay was wonderful. They offer a shuttle to Disneyland but if you have a car, Disneyland is close by and the hotel gives you free parking into the park. The room was a little small but we only slept there. My kids swam every day as they loved the indoor pool which was fairly warm. We noticed many kids groups stayed at this hotel as well. I would say very kid friendly but quiet at night hours.
5 night family trip Jun 25, 2013
"Under construction and underwhelmed"
A large portion of the hotel was under construction which made our stay very inconvenient. Walls were thin and not very sound proof so we heard kids and families running, laughing, and talking in the hallways very late into the night. For several hours in the afternoons - there was no place to get food and there is nothing nearby to walk to. Regular swim trunks for boys were not allowed so we had to buy speed-o type swimsuits from a vending machine at the pool so the boys could swim in the pool. Wi-Fi did not work in our room - we had to go to the lobby. Service in the restaurants was mediocre and the gift shop and restaurants were not always open in accordance with the published "open" hours. Front desk staff were somewhat helpful but gave misdirection a few times and did not disclose information (such as a breakfast box being available, if reserved) when I requested a 5:30am taxi reservation. We would not return to this location - although the kids loved swimming in the pool every night.
3 night trip May 30, 2013
TVeteto
""Great hotel for a family""
Great hotel, especially those traveling with kids. Very close to Disneyland
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
"A little annoyed"
This hotel has a great location for going to Disneyland. Not anything else. The rooms were just ok. They were clean. But the power went out one day and the TV never worked. The shuttles were unreliable and didn't even come at the times hotel staff said. The pool was only open a few hours in the morning and a few in the evening. Never got to swim. The free wifi was spotty and only worked 10% of the time. The food in the captains library was excellent. Breakfast was pretty good too. The staff were nice. I would probably take the kids back. They had a slide and an arcade, and play area. I just hope they could simplify their wifi process and keep the pool open during the day.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2013
"Disastrous stay at hotel"
The toilets were extremely foul smelling, which resulted in a strong aroma of septic pervading the room. Despite our placement of the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, the hotel cleaning staff completely disregarded it, and entered the room, failing to adequately clean it each time.In fact,they do not clean the rooms at all. Obnoxious noises of children running the length of the hallways and slamming doors, disturbed us late at night throughout our stay. The heaters in the room also broke leaving us to endure the freezing cold with three kids.
11 night family trip Dec 23, 2012
"Hotel for Kids"
Basic European hotel, the rooms are no frills. Morning buffet good start to the day, not your typical American breakfast light but filling. Bring your own washcloth if you are accustomed to using one. Kids would enjoy the pool area. Shuttle service was very good.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
JC
"Can't believe Disney put their name on this hotel!"
I'm surprised Disney put their name on this hotel. The room was the size of a large closet, for a family of 4, we could barely move in the room. There was a tiny bathroom in which the only outlet did not work. There were no hand towels or wash clothes or soap to wash your hands! There was one restaurant that opened for breakfast and a few for dinner. Not much choice and very expensive. The pool was fun but they charged 2,00 euros per each towel, and you could not use the ones from your room! The staff was friendly at the front desk, but the house cleaning staff was inadequate! Not only did they not change the sheets the next day but we still did not get towels and soap we needed. It was so disappointing! They had a video game room that was outrageously expensive. They made it seem like it was a great hotel for families and it was nothing I would ever stay at again much less refer to a friend. Beware military community! Do not get caught up in the pictures online or the decent cost. You can find something better for your family!!
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
Dana
"much to be desired"
By American standards, Hotel 6 is 10x better. This place has skinny mattresses on spring boards. Hotel's restaurants all closed except for 1. Pizza they make comes in a pile of manufactured dough with tomato paste to which full of himself cook puts cheese on top and shoves it in the oven. Stairwells dirty with pigeons droppings living there. Maintenance begun to drill concrete floors while we were in the room. We hear masonry bit pounding against the concrete for several hours.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
Diana
Wi-fi was terrible. Staff indicated they would do something special for grandchild's birthday but didn't. Enjoyed the pool and gift shop. Breakfast was insane with tons of people. Food was so-so.
Other trip Nov 17, 2012
"The pool alone is worth it."
some of the negative reviews gave me pause before we went, but we found this to be a perfect place to stay when doing Disneyland. Close, convenient, comfortable, and clean. The staff was friendly and efficient. The indoor play area, private ship, and especially the pool with water slides were huge hits with my kids. We'd stay there again happily.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
"Great for the the very independent Explorer!"
There was no one to help with my bags and I was traveling alone with a 2 year old so it was not easy to manage the bags and my daughter. I could not find my room and no one was available to ask. A very kind maintenance man finally helped me. House keeping tried to enter the room several times when I was on the toilet and I had asked them to wait several times! How embarrassing! The pool could have been warmer. There was little to no services. This hotel is very very self service. Once you did find a staff member at the hotel however they were very helpful and friendly. I thought that this hotel was part of Disney and when I showed up at the park at 8:00 ready to enter with my 2 year old we were both very disappointed that we could not get in until 9:30. They should make it clear that Explorers is not an official Disney Hotel.
Other trip Oct 28, 2012
Kristine
"Family Fun"
Great location. Bus service to parks is efficient. Breakfast included was just ok.
Other trip Oct 17, 2012
"Accommodations for 6!"
We had no plans to visit Disneyland Paris, but stayed here because it was the only place I could find close to Paris that would accommodate a family of 5. We stayed in a two room suite with 6 beds. It worked out well. The free shuttle bus took us directly to the train station where we purchased 3-day train passes. We could ride all trains, subways and busses unlimited. This way we saw all the major Paris sites quite easily as the train system is fantastic. I would highly recommend staying at Explorers even if you don't do Disney. The free breakfast buffet was a bonus, as was the swming pool.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
"Great Choice"
This was a nice hotel. The staff was very attentive and willing to help all the time. The shuttle to Disneyland was a nice addition. Very family oriented!
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Loud , Noisy , Dirty , Unorganized."
Crampt , small room with no toiletries. Kids running the hallways at night yelling and banging on doors.The luggage cart was so dirty that my hand stuck to it.Desk personel were terrific , but other employees were abrupt and nasty. Building needs ALOT of mantainence . Hard to bvelieve that this is a Disney affiliate property.
Family trip Sep 15, 2012
Travelerbob
This hotel was ideal for us. All we wanted was a base, clean rooms and food at the end of busy days and it provided all of the above, plus it had a great pool for our daughter. The breakfast, although it was a bit of a rugby scrum (people stockpiling...shameful) was good, fresh and plentiful. The 'all you can eat' dinner buffet was ok but the pizza service was very tasty. The free shuttle bus service was brilliant and not only dropped us right in the heart of Disney, but also a hop to the train station where we could get on very reasonably priced RER train service into Paris. My only complaint (if I am being very picky) was the lack of air conditioning. The staff were very helpful and friendly and we felt safe and secure in the hotel. I would probably look at upgrading if we were to go again, but that isn't because the hotel is sub standard, but because we would want a little more space.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012

It's ok but the rooms need updating. The handle of the toilet and bathroom was falling off
4 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Pablito
"lose a star"
poor hotel on many levels...
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Craig
"Excellent family hotel"
Fantastic, excellent pool kids couldn't wait to get back from the parks to have a play before bed. B'fast really good if a little hectic but plenty of room and no waiting around.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Evan
"Great time"
Very nice and relaxing
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
hala
shuttle service around was good.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
UMAYAAL VANTHINI
"Disney break"
Great location, and good value money. Recommend happy hour cocktails and the pizzas.
5 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"good location"
Enjoyed our stay. Hotel was busy. Food ok for breakfast and if you had buffet evening meal! Restaurant food brilliant. Not much choice but fresh and hot! Very warm in the room. Fan was no good so couldn't sleep well. Room on the ground floor so didn't like to leave the windows open. Staff very nice.
7 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
mrs s m
"BEST HOTEL (Explorers) IN DISNEYPARIS ****"
We Had A Holiday in August and we choose this hotel for Our lodging in DisneyParis. EVERYTHING Was PERFECT. The reception were FAST and Helpful. It's perfect for A Family stay especially for children. They have A huge Pool with many rides in it. They keep open till 10.30pm. The rooms were also GREAT. They were very clean + comfort and also you can sleep without hear the neighbourhood. Even the breakfast was fine. A good selection. I Rated as a 4 star hotel because it has all the features. And the most IMPORTANT is that they have a bus 54 that pick you infront of the hotel with FREE OF CHARGE and stop infront of disney village where it will be easy to go DISNEY VILLAGE / STUDIO or PARK or you can Ride on A Train to go for A Day in Paris. I WILL ABSOLUTLY RECOMENDED TO ALL OF YOU who are planning to go to DISNEY... Also very Convinient for the money.
6 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
vincent
"Euro-style Banana-Hammock Swimming ONLY"
Disneyland with the kids. Themed hotel. Happy hour! Breakfast buffet! ONE PROBLEM: You have to have lycra bathing suits. The French believe its much more sanitary to have everyone in skin-tight speedo-type bathing suit. Had to buy new trunks for myself, son and wife. The pool is beside the restaurants so everyone got to see the 'real deal'. So, don't pack your boardies, they wont allow you in to the pool area.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Nice hotel for children"
Disney parks and Val d'Europe shopping centre only 5 min drive away. Nice looking hotel with excellent facilities for children (our main reason for booking this hotel). Pirate ship with swimming pool was great fun. Changing rooms ok with free lockers, just take your own towel. Nice soft play area for children, with plenty of seating for adults. Room nicely decorated, beds and pillows very comfy, plenty of towels in bathroom. very hot, so had to keep overhead fan on all night. Would have appreciated air conditioning. Room doors very noisy, could hear banging doors up and down corridor. Breakfast food was nice with lots of choice (all continental style), organisation terrible! Very crowded - basically a big free for all! Overall, hotel rooms and dining ok (no better than cheaper hotel chains) - it's the facilities for children that makes it worthwhile.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Explorers"
Really good hotel kids loved the swimming pool, I think their policie on trunks is stupid and a way of getting more of your money. The busses are a bit of a mad rush people pushing and shoving.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Adam
"I would go back again as it is located well"
had a nice room, could do with more pillows and then cleaners just seemed to make the beds and not clean the sink etc Break fast time was a little impersonal but the food was great and then eating area out side the restaurant was often not cleared and the tables dirty
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great family fun"
Great family fun and enjoyed the stay - although we were given wrong room on arrival but the receptionist (Adrian) was really nice and helpful and changed the room form day 2 of our stay. Hotel cleanliness is not upto mark but still a over all good hotel for family stay.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Salman
"Not a bad place to stay"
Hotel was friendly & comfortable with a great pool for the kids only downside you can't wear swimming shorts in the pool
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Barry
"Excellent hotel for families with children."
Excellent hotel for families with children.
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Vidar
"Overpriced & Never Stay Here Again!!"
I was looking forward to staying here as my friend stays here often with her 3 boys. I'm happy we just booked one night. I think the hotel is overpriced & not luxurious at all. For that price, I expected bigger rooms & bathroom, nicer beds & bedding, thicker walls between rooms. The guests in the room next to ours were noisy until 2 am and we could hear everything through the wall. My children were disappointed. The pool was fun, the breakfast was ridiculously overpriced for basically nothing and I think it's outrageous there's not even eggs in the breakfast buffet!!! You could pay extra for eggs! Our kid's loved the pool & play areas. We have enjoyed the pizza place before in the lobby. But I would NEVER stay here again. Too bad.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great fun and value"
Excellent value for money. Swimming pool has 3 slides, there's an indoor soft play for the kids and a couple of options for dinner including a pizza place or a buffet restaurant. The shuttle bus is very simple to use and takes you to and from the train station which is also the drop off point for Disneyland (only a couple of mins walk). It's shuttle bus 54. Highly recommend the hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Explorers Hotel - Very Convenient Location"
The hotel is very good for families with young children with plenty to do. Policy on swimwear is a little silly. Rooms are bright and on the whole clean and toilet rolls and towels refreshed every day and beds made. The only down side to the room is that there is not air conditioning and gets very warm if the weather is warm. Only a ceiling fan and the windows did open wide but had no screen so anything could have flown in and not very safe with young children. Food choices are very good with several options available. Overall the hotel is in a very convenient location and the shuttle bus to Eurodisney very good but beware this is a bit of a scramble with everyone trying to get on. Would book the hotel again.
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Basic but convenient"
Basic hotel but great pool for the kids
5 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Tara
"Great themed hotel"
Great hotel.. very well themed for the children. Breakfast was continental but there was a lot of choice. Only problem was there was no shops walking distance,the restaurants were closed in the hotel during the day however they had a little ssndwich stool €7 per meal roughly.
7 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Jade
"Disneyland Paris trip hotel"
Friendly staff, breakfast busy but fine, family rooms great although need a little decoration & aircon would be a bonus although there is a ceiling fan in the main room
5 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
simon
"Great for Disney"
We had a great short break just outside of Disney and the hotel was very nice.
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Ian
"loved it"
could not fault this hotel will be staying here again i loved it and so did the kids
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Victoria
Lovely hotel with good choice of restaurants! Lots of stuff for kids to do, 10min on the free shuttle bus to the Disney parks
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great value for the Disney parks"
Good value stay and the kids loved it. Great fun swimming pool but beware - guys have to wear speedos and you won't be allowed in with swimming shorts. Ugh. Breakfast basic but fine. Very busy so staff a bit abrupt (not really their fault as so chaotic). Starting to look a bit shabby as thousands of kids gradually pull it apart week after week. Free bus to the Disney parks. Overall we liked it.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Average hotel..just meets the needs..."
it was a B&B experience...
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Parijat
"Merely ok."
The hotel was ok. No A/C anywhere in the hotel so it did get pretty hot when we were there. The rooms were ok, clean and taken care of. The wireless was extremely slow and spotty at times. The free breakfast is a smaller continental style breakfast with enough choices to satisfy most. The water park area was good, but make sure you bring speedo style swimsuits as they do not allow normal swim trunks. They are available for purchase on site. Overall an ok hotel. Not great, but not horrible either.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Max
"Our stay at Explorers Hotel Paris"
Very enjoyable stay, perfect hotel to stay at for disneyland with its free shuttle-bus link, bonus having the pool, room could have done with air conditioning, we had the windows open all the time and there were a group of noisy teenagers one night that management did nothing about people were shouting from their windows asking them to be quiet, it went on for hours! This was our only issue otherwise the hotel was great, lovely food, clean bedrooms, nice staff, would recommend this hotel especially for a disneyland stay.
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2015