All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
4900 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL, 33021, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Great pool
    Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
The Hotel needs a makeover, hoever the room as very clean and the staff was wonderful. The maid did a great job.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Gerard
"Nice Hotel For the Price"
Experience was good. Hotel Staff was kind. From the outside, the hotel looks run down, however the rooms are spacious and well kept and well maintained.. My only concern was that the AC Unit in my room ( Room 201) was very very small and it took approximately 3hours to cool the room properly.. I'm not sure if all the rooms are like this ( I hope not). Parking is limited
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Fawwaz
"Stayed for Dolphins game"
Very conveninet to Sunlife Stadium. Took only about 15 minutes to get there in the game traffic. The hotel staff were super nice and accommodating to us. I stayed there with my 10 year-old son to go to the game. Even when my son accidentally broke open the waffle batter machine and the batter poured over the kitchen like lava, they cleaned it all up with a smile and evevn made him a waffle! The free breakfast was very good and included hot items in addition to the usual continental fare. The pool was clean and heated and never crowded. The free wifi connection was very strong throughout the hotel. Also only about 15 minutes to the beach. I would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
"Very nice small hotel conveniently located."
The hotel was quite nice. The room was cleaned each day. All the amenities advertised were provided except for a pot for the coffee maker. The staff was nice and not obtrusive. Overall, I was pleased.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Room had a roach problem ranging from newly hatched to adult roaches.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
I was very pleased and would come back.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
rick kiel
"Love it!"
Excellent hotel. Clean, close to the beach super! Staff was great! The cleaning girl from Russia is very nice and does an excellent job!!!!very please! And the breakfast was great!
12 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Claudia
"Very Nice Stay"
I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The price was excellent, so my expectations were low, but was pleased at the friendly staff, nice, clean room and hotel and overall excellent condition of the hotel.
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
We needed a nice, clean motel near my mother's assisted living facility that had reasonable rates; this motel met those requirements. The staff with whom we had contact were courteous, friendly, and fulfilled our requests (supplying additional towels, etc., when needed).
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Me and my boyfriend planned a mini vacation to Miami and I picked the hotel after looking at the photos and reading recent reviews on it (which seemed to be good). Personally, we would never stay here again. When we entered our room, the room had a strong unknown odor that wasn't pleasant and the sheets were stained/dirty. I immediately noticed the office staff which he stated he had to see them in order to give me new sheets. We took it upon ourselves and bought cleaning supplies because after the initial appearnce and smell, we just felt like the room was nasty/dirty. Therefore, we cleaned and sprayed Lysol on everything in the room. During the stay, we choose not to use housekeeping since we had cleaned up ourselves. Overall, this place really just seemed like a hourly rate motel.
3 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
#NeverAgain
"Hidden amungst apartments and small stores."
Was not sure what to expect once we parked in the back of the building. It was very scary looking and did not feel safe. The metal gate entryway to access the property did not lock. But once past that, the area was pretty nice. The room was nice, except the bathroom was very tiny. The courtyard was great for our two small dogs. We were looking for a place to stay one night on our way to Key West. It was nothing fancy but it fit our needs. Once you find this place, it's not a bad place for the price.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Bobby
Room was nice and comfortable. Very close to shopping and places to eat.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
Hotel stay was ok for the time i was there. I reserved for 3 nights but my first night there i get a phone call after working late that night telling me i had to leave because it was time to check out! I was livid because i had 2 more nights there and i didnt appreciate the fact i was awaken for nothing! I spent $225 at this place i shouldnt have been awaken for the front desk clerk mistake! Although she apologized she should have did her research before calling me!
3 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Decent location, clean rooms"
I stayed here for three nights while in Miami to visit family. The room was clean and housekeeping came in daily to make sure things stayed tidy. The location was decent--relatively close to freeways, 15 min from Hallendale beach, and 10 min from a grocery store. The price was very good for what you get, in my opinion. Would happily stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Jean
"Front desk"
Felt like the lady only wanted to cater to Hispanics & Caucasians; as an African American man I loved my room but felt like my patronage was not welcome nor appreciated.
5 night trip May 30, 2014
To
"far exceeded expectations -"
better then expected - worth the value - I would stay at Quality Inn for a future reservation.
4 night trip May 21, 2014
najeed
"waist of money"
Gave me a used room at check in had to go back and tell them someone's been using the room b/c the sheets were ruffled. Night staff wasnt friendly at all. The second room I finally got wasnt that clean at all. Then the was construction the next morning around 8 am loud noise and disturbance. I decided to check out the next day wouldn't spend another night in there.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
Ashley
"A jewel in the rough"
In spite of the older neighborhood and older appearance of the exterior of the hotel, the room was very clean and stylish and very comfortable. It was more than I imagined I'd get for the great price.
4 night trip May 14, 2014
Karen K
"Great time"
This was a stop over before we cruised out of Miami. Great room. Nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed the pool the evening we arrived. The front desk staff was very friendly. Close to the beach also. If we are in the area again we will definitely stay again!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Pam
"one night stay for business..."
Very nice people, room was clean, only complaint would be the parking- there is NOT ENOUGH. I was afraid to move my vehicle and go to store in fear that I would not find another parking spot.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"clean hotel, bed too firm"
the hotel is fairly quiet, pets are allowed there, but the room was very clean. staff helpful. bed is very hard to sleep on. i asked for handicapped room, but the hotel never got that info thru the site.
Other trip May 14, 2014
carolyn
The front desk was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was more than adequate for a quick bite before we set out for the day. The room was pretty clean and was a TRUE no smoking room. The hotel was close to the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, where our event was occurring. We would stay again.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
Juanita
"Great pet friendly hotel if visiting Miami area"
Generous size room with powerful and quiet AC system and ceiling fan. Plenty of pillows and towels, nice furniture and very comfortable beds. Excellent door locking system. Very friendly personnel. Has all the convenient accessories and appliances as coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, microwave, refrigerator, TV, radio, phone, and in-room safe. One table lamp did not work well. Tile floor was great, much better than carpet flooring, specially if you travel with a dog. The bottom of the bathroom door needed some repair. Had a tall bathtub, massage shower and retractable clothes hanging line. This pet friendly hotel has areas for walking the dog and to dispose of dog trash. The pool looked great, we wish we had time to use it. Very complete free breakfast with eggs, sausage, breads, waffles, coffee and juices. Close to the Turnpike and mayor highways, very convenient for visiting the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale area. All that, plus reasonable rates, free parking and good neighborhood makes this a hotel we will visit again. We recommend it.
2 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Jose
"Broken Heater"
I informed the front desk the Heater was broken in room and everytime u turned it on the vent turned on they never once fixed it or changed my room
6 night trip May 3, 2014
"Clean and friendly"
Small hotel with a cute courtyard and decent pool. Everything was spotless and the staff was very accommodating. Victor, at the front desk, was especially nice-has a great sense of humor. A short hop across the street from Rickey's for great wings or dolphin filet.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
Jen
The hotel was nice. Staff was nice, bed was hard, not comfortable,and I had requested a room for disabled, But the hotel had no record of that I guess, they did accommodate me with a room on the ground floor.
Other trip May 8, 2014
carolyn
"2nd class customer."
I chose this hotel because it advertised Airport shuttle. I had to wait over an hour to be picked up at the airport, then was informed that Rodeway Hotel has the shuttle, but Quality gets to use it. We were last picked up and last dropped off. When I questioned the manager at the Hotel about the shuttle, he laughed at me saying you got here didn't you? I almost punched him. I will never stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Dan Hatton
Everything was great except I got double charged. Had no cash, and my credit card company block my card because they thought it might be fraudulent. ..
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
bj
"Not for more than 1 night"
Bad neighbourhoud i saw junkies walking arround room smel bad
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
The staff was great, the pool was nice and clean the kids has loads of fun in there and not to mention the breakfast was really good
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Anni
"Nice Hotel. Includes breakfast"
Friendly staff. Stay over a night, close to Hollywood Hotel. Breakfast was provided. Also, has a pool.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"quick night stay over"
it was suitable for what I needed
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
quick night lay over
Enjoyed staying. Clean rooms. Fine breakfast. Would recommend
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Marina
"Manager to the rescue"
The room we first had was with tile. Not as clean as I would like. After a stuff up night from previous animal hair, I coud not sleep. I took it to the manager, Maritza. She took charge immediately. We were moved before I could even blink an eye. We loved our new room upstairs with carpet. We even stayed two extra nights. Just remember at the hotel if you have a problem take it to Mariza. She will come to your rescue.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Manager to the rescue"
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Nice room"
This room had everything: microwave, loads of cable channels, coffee maker, great mattresses etc. It was not the Hilton, but it was a very nice stay. Coming from being in a complicated $248/night hotel this was quiet and easy. The front desk guy was very friendly and reminded me of light continental breakfast. I will definitely stay here again
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Madison
"Very good"
Very nice place!! Distance to seensights.
3 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Ricardo Oliveira
"Felt like a Motel 6"
Right on a super busy street. Looks like a budget Motel 6. Lobby looks like a gas station lobby. 3 little tables for their small continental breakfast choices meant getting food and eating in your bedroom. No fitness center. Water took a good 10 mins just to get warm in the shower (no bath in the room, shower only) another 5 to finally get hot. The room was clean and fine for a quick stay but we'll be going elsewhere for breakfast tomorrow and won't come here again.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Annoyed"
No sleep 2nd night due to smoking area outside our room where guests smoked and talked all night. Shower needs better cleaning and room was musty smelling. Did not like having my driver's license copied when room was prepaid and credit card was on file.More personal information than necessary.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"booked from expedia, arrived but no room available"
Terrible. Booked from expedia an got confirmation. Arrived at midnight but no room available. Transfer us to another hotel. Another hotel is not good as Quality inn. We canceled this booking but we can not get refound. It's unfair.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Run down and noisy"
It was a place to sleep if you could deal with the noise
3 night trip Feb 8, 2014
ok if u like roaches in your room and no food at the "breakfast"
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"Nice hotel near restaurants and things to do"
Very nice hotel, excellent service, clean rooms. Great hotel for the money spent!
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Dom1234
"VERY CLEAN"
VERY CLEAN.....CONVIENTLY LOCATED.......CLOSE TO INTERSTATE
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
PGinLA
I arrived late and the staff was very accommodating with a late check out.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Old and dirty
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
"Good, not great"
This wasn't our first choice, but we waited too long to book. Overall not bad, we were about 10 minutes away from the beach. Rooms were clean and the staff was nice. Close to Miami, but not too close. We definitely got what we paid for, free breakfast and no issues the entire time we stayed.
6 night romance trip Dec 23, 2013
Rooms were clean but smelled musty. AC control did not work. Bathroom light was not working but was fixed after I requested it. Breakfast area was so small that you had to take your food and go back to your room to sit down and eat.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Good place at a great price & quiet"
Nice place, big room, free breakfast and for that price close to miami is as good as it gets
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
"Nice Hotel but from beach, food and action"
Hotel is near to FLL, nice staff team, helpful people, simple breakfast but far from beaches, food and action. So depend what you gonna do in FLL, it is ok.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013